Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E03: Out for Blood LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Well, that was unexpected.

And also...WHY NOT PARVATI?

So wait...Jeremy/Michele/Denise and....Parvati voted for Ethan? 

Ben. Adam voted Parv. 3 old school voted  Adam

So they went for Ethan. This might have been a good move. They screwed Rob, showed him he's not in control but also showed Adam how easily they could have gotten rid of him, since it's obvious he knew nothing of the plan. It'll be a wake up call to him to shut the fuck up. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, that was unexpected.

And also...WHY NOT PARVATI?

So wait...Jeremy/Michele/Denise and....Parvati voted for Ethan? 

ETA: Nah, I'm dumb. It must have been Ben. I forgot about Ben.

Its okay. I forget about Ben too. 

• LOL 1

In my head, I was thinking Ethan, since he was a power player with the handicap of not being Rob or Pavarti. But I didn’t hear his name. Is that an official blindside?

ETA: Did any of you go by “imissethan” on TWoP? If you’re out there, you have my condolences.

Edited by Lantern7
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

So they went for Ethan. This might have been a good move. They screwed Rob, showed him he's not in control but also showed Adam how easily they could have gotten rid of him, since it's obvious he knew nothing of the plan. It'll be a wake up call to him to shut the fuck up. 

I just don't get why they didn't just vote off Rob or Parvati, if they had the votes.

Poor Ethan got screwed over. I think what pisses me off is that these people keep voting off the players who haven't played in a while and keeping the ones who have played half a dozen times, at this point.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Michele and Jeremey. I hate you now.
😞 Ethan. 

I still think she proved nothing about why she should have won lol She looks mighty confident tonight, but, these people realize a tribe swap is probably happening at some point, right?  When was the last time there wasn't one?  Jeremy probably wants Rob and Parvati around because he likes the shields.  

If there's any bright side, it's that Adam wasn't told.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I just don't get why they didn't just vote off Rob or Parvati, if they had the votes.

It's obvious they still think they need Rob for strength I guess. And my feeling is that they shifted away from the Parvati vote because Adam had spoiled it. Had they stuck to it, Adam would still think he controlled that vote.  As I said, I think the Ethan vote was their way of sending a message to Rob and Adam. 

• Love 4