Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E03: Out for Blood LIVE CHAT

festivus
  • Start Topic

One could argue Ben and his lassoing skills got his tribe behind.  And it was literally neck and neck, so they might have won had they gotten up there faster.  Last week, we saw nothing of Danni all episode until after the challenge.  Let's see if someone else gets a spike in airtime.  

I'm thinking Adam, Rob, or outside chance Parvati.  I'd be surprised if that happened.

7 minutes ago, NYGirl said:

Does anybody remember the good old days when Jeff didn't describe what we are watching during the challenges?

Where is Courtney when we need her to tell him to shut it, Jeffrey?

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4

I think Adam has a high chance of going tonight. I think Parvati has a shot at going. 

But no, I'm going with Adam as the person who leaves, just because of his heavy edit and he's definitely playing a bit too hard.

But maybe Denise would catch on and use the idol on him?

• Love 2

Ben's probably thanking his lucky stars that he no longer has the biggest mouth.

Somehow I don't think Michele/Jeremy have as much power as they like to think they do going into the vote tonight.

So it looks like it could be Ethan, Parvati, Adam, or Rob (even though his name hasn't been thrown out there).  I'm guessing it got back to Adam that Rob blabbed, so they changed the vote.  

• Love 3

My hope is that Michele/Jeremy realize that they still need to go after the Big Three. They have Adam's number and they can get him out later. But they NEED to go after Parv or Rob tonight.

My fear is that they still take out Adam, who is fairly harmless since they know his game and he's only so-so at challenges (and also likely doesn't have as many connections to the other tribe as Parv/Rob).

• Love 2

Adam is relying waaaaaaaaaaay too much on outside relationships, and not nearly enough on building relationships within the game.

Yes, you've played poker with Rob, Adam, but in the game, you've known him for five minutes.

• Love 5
Just now, LadyChatts said:

So it looks like it could be Ethan, Parvati, Adam, or Rob (even though his name hasn't been thrown out there).  I'm guessing it got back to Adam that Rob blabbed, so they changed the vote.  

I bet Denise uses her idol on Adam, or gives it to him pre-Tribal and tells him that he might need to use it.

Because, even if Denise is angry at Adam's move, she still should consider him more of an ally than anyone else on the tribe.

• Useful 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

They have the right idea, get out the top three, Rob, Parv and Adam. How hard is that? These are all winners, I don’t understand why they are so afraid of Rob and Parv. 

Production telling them to keep those 2 safe probably but seriously its STUPID they are 2 people on a tribe of 8 

• Love 2

I may be in the minority, but I like Rob/Parvati/Ethan, and I'd rather them stick around over Adam, Ben, Denise, or Michele (not sure about Jeremy).  This tribe, though...I'm so confused with them and their line of thinking.

• Love 7

Ideally for satisfaction - they vote Adam off. 

if they were smart. they vote off Rob/Parv. (at this point i don't even think you can go "keep the tribe strong." if Survivor is anything like i remember it 3 seasons prior, there'sa tribe swap coming. Get Rob out. 

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I may be in the minority, but I like Rob/Parvati/Ethan, and I'd rather them stick around over Adam, Ben, Denise, or Michele (not sure about Jeremy).  This tribe, though...I'm so confused with them and their line of thinking.

Rob and Parv are way too smug and arrogant and need humbled 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Eolivet said:

Adam is relying waaaaaaaaaaay too much on outside relationships, and not nearly enough on building relationships within the game.

Yes, you've played poker with Rob, Adam, but in the game, you've known him for five minutes.

I mean, this is what happened to Danni last week.  She went around blabbing to everyone.  Adam went to the one person he shouldn't have.  He would have been better off telling Parvati of the plan to blindside her!  I feel like he's trying to prove something, that maybe he can outwit Boston Rob and get him in a minority position where he can't call the shots?  If one of the three go tonight, I'm not giving Adam credit for that move.

• Love 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Checking Tribal Tracker Thread . . . Denise has the full idol, Jeremy can “peace out” before the votes are read at the price of his vote. Am I on the right page?

Yeah

that's pretty much right. (I actually forgot about Jeremy's Peace out advantage)

To be fair, it's not like Rob asked for that hideous statue to be built of him.  And he's right, Adam didn't need to bring it up.  

How did he win again?!  I'm going with the sob story and being against two people no one wanted to say they lost to.

• Love 5