Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Cody talks a strong game, but he's nothing more than a pawn to Derr & Frankie.  If it weren't for their influence, he'd have a lot less problem with Brittany.  I really believe that.

You can literally almost see the strings that Derr makes Cody dance with.

Do Derrick/Frankie honestly believe that going to Donny and being like, "We're putting you up, so be in our all guys alliance k cool!" is gonna work? Like they can't be that dumb. I hope Donny tells all these assholes to fuck off and then wins HOH and noms Frankie/Derrick.

I still think there's a chance that Caleb could go up. Cody wants that anyway and so does Hayden, plus DR will probably want to save Donny so hopefully they'll work Donny, too.

That would be great, and here's what I said above about that;  "Unless Cody's convinced to put up any of Caleb/Amber/Zach instead.  But he has to be sure that if he puts up anyone other than Donny, he's got the votes to get them out.  He plants a HUGE target on his back if puts up anyone else than Donny, and they stay in the house... maybe not Amber, but definitely from Caleb or Zach.  Not to mention, if he goes with a non-Donny replacement, and they get evicted, that leaves Brittany in the house; who will go after him and the guys, if given the chance."

According to Jokers, Brittany has to kick 2400 soccer goals, in the BY, over the next 24 hours; some sort of punishment (from the comp)?!  That's a 100 goals an hour, if spread it out over the whole 24 hours.  Damn. 

If I was her, I'd seriously consider just DOR-ing.  Its looking very likely she's gonna go anyways, so why put up with a few more days of having to fake nice and most likely be a Have Not yet again? 

• Love 1
(edited)

This is one of the few times I might actually be rooting for BB's infamous DR "influence". I hope they influence the hell out of Cody the next two days to put up Caleb over Donny. Caleb might legitimately lose it over being nominated by CODY - who I read was the person Amber told Caleb she would have a showmance with, IF she was going to have a showmance - and lose his shit.

But the reality is, Brittany is going to be so whiny and insufferable, she'll leave regardless of what the DR might push.

Still not sure why Derrick and Frankie are so gung-ho about nominating Donny, unless they are so cocky they know he'll stay, or were told that TA could possibly continue without him.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1

My favorite part of Victoria winning is that Christine/Nicole were immediately kissing her ass. Such fun!

Still not sure why Derrick and Frankie are so gung-ho about nominating Donny, unless they are so cocky they know he'll stay, or were told that TA could possibly continue without him.

I don't get it either. But yea, they're both pretty fucking cocky so it's probably just that.

The plan is 1 hour before noms, to pull Donny aside and tell him he might go up to minimize the amount of time for him to talk to others. They will say they are only putting him up because he is not the target and no one is going to vote against him over Britt. They are not putting up Caleb because he would go home and Brittany already told Cody she's coming after him so that is why he's doing it.

I'm sorry but it's stupid for Cody to put up Donny. He needs to listen to himself and stop letting Derrick run his game for him. 

DR you better work your magic! I'm getting scared though because I imagine they assume Donny would be safe too and the Amber/Caleb story is the only ongoing one on the show right now so they might not do anything.

I am loving Amber rn. She knows now that the guys don't have her back. That she is playing by herself. She's basically saying "fuck it" going free agent now. These boys need to be afraid, cause if the next HOH is endurance, I think Amber will get it (especially if its still 2 HOH's)

• Love 1

Amber was throwing Donny under the bus, but I don't even care because her new free agent game plan is awesome and if she actually gets HOH and targets guys, I'll stan her. But I've thought Amber had a clue many times before only for her to be an idiot again, so I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

• Love 1

And Cody has cheated TWICE now, in the last 2 days.  Helped Amber in the BotB and then admitted to making sure he pulled Zach's chip in the pulling of POV comp picks.  I was getting that way really fast anyways, but I'm done with that frigging guy; personality similarities or not.

From Joker:

Sat 12:04 PM BBT Cody confides in Derr about something he did during the POV player draw. He made sure the chip he drew first was left on top so he'd get it again. - HumblePie

He was about to pick and was stopped by Production but wanted to make sure he got the chip he was going to pick (Zach's). He put it on top of the stack and didn't mix it up so he could insure that he'd get that chip when he drew.

Then in talking to Zach, this conversation took place:

Z: Did you see the name?

C: No, but I had a gut feeling... I Picked it up and I'm like, I need to put this down cause i wanna pull the same chip because if I pull another one and it's someone that I didn't want, I woulda been like, I wonder who that name was, I woulda never known! So I piled em up so I could grab the same one.

Sounds like he had his hand on a chip in the bag, was interrupted by Production, and wanted to be sure he pulled the same chip again. Since he apparently didn't know the name on the chip, I'd guess that would be more along the lines of superstition than cheating. I really really wish it were more than that, just to get Donny off the hook.

Yeah, if Donny goes, I'm out. I was planning to be out this season anyway, since I had assumed this year would be even worse than last year. I tuned in because of Donny. I hate to root for DR rigging, but I've needed to several times in the past when the crap casting threatens to get hold of the season and not let go, and this is one of those times.

• Love 1

Because Donny is nice they are gonna feel like crap voting him out. I can just see the tears falling by the girls & some of the guys. It's just gonna make me hate then even more. Maybe, Grodner will save him with Diamond Power of Veto. LOL!!!!

• Love 1
(edited)

If Donny goes up, I think there's a pretty slim chance he'd go. Derrick is more scared of Brittany currently and he basically controls the votes now. Plus, production will work to save Donny in that case anyway.

Caleb: We can go on a nice cruise. Would you want to go?
Amber: You can go on a nice cruise. I went on one last year.

LMAO! Sometimes I like Amber a lot.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

I'm sorry but it's stupid for Cody to put up Donny. He needs to listen to himself and stop letting Derrick run his game for him.

No kidding, he has handed his game to Derrick and is burning folks who are potential jury votes for him right and left. There was never a reason for him to burn Brittany, she adores him. Caleb would never vote for Cody to win the game, hence he should get him out right now when he wouldn't be on jury.  Instead, he's going to burn Donny's vote when he puts him up, even if Donny doesn't get voted out. 

• Love 1

Instead, he's going to burn Donny's vote when he puts him up, even if Donny doesn't get voted out. 

He even said that he knows that Donny wouldn't go after him and that he trusts him and that Caleb would go after him and he wants to target Caleb next, so like WTF why you gonna nom Donny then, Cody?

He's already screwed his game by putting Brittany up anyway though. Enjoy getting fucked over by Derrick some more, Cody!

(edited)

I'm a guy, but I hate the living hell out of these dudes.  They are essentially treating those women with the attitude of "if you ain't our completely 'loyal' b*tch, you're going bye-bye".  Which irritates the f* out of me, re: Victoria.  They 'want her gone' because she "thinks she at summer camp, not playing a big-money game", but turn around and want to keep her because she's a great pawn that will do what they want.

These 'men' make me sick.  Don't care if this is just a game, the way they treat & think of the opposite gender is just not how its done.  I guess its easy to judge, not being a part of it; but as an outside viewer, I wouldn't vote for any of these guys, except for Donny.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Love 8

I do not understand at all why Cody is so butt hurt that Brittany didn't trust him 100% of the game, when she already explained to him to him she only doubted him for hours and in this game that is pretty good. Just when it seems like they have mad up, Cody start cries about it again.

I think the thing that gets me most is how these guys act like it's some kind of crime for the women to get together and vote out guys, when they're doing the exact same thing. This season is great study on male entitlement.

@Morbs, don't try to understand Cody's game. He's just mad Brittany never tried to fuck him and he lets Derrick make all his decisions. That's basically it!

• Love 5

I do not want to see Donny go - as he's the only male I could ever root for - but if Amber could 'trick' Caleb to vote to keep Brittany; she just might have a shot.

I could see Zach being swayed - she is basically his maid and *cough*friend*cough*; so that could be Jocasta/Donny/Amber/Caleb*/Zach* votes to keep her, but where would the 6th & deciding vote come from?  Somehow out-convincing Victoria to keep her instead of everyone else telling Vic to keep Donny?

I think the thing that gets me most is how these guys act like it's some kind of crime for the women to get together and vote out guys, when they're doing the exact same thing. This season is great study on male entitlement.

@Morbs, don't try to understand Cody's game. He's just mad Brittany never tried to fuck him and he lets Derrick make all his decisions. That's basically it!

That's exactly what it is.  And Brittany knows it.  In a convo with Derrick last night, she was telling him how Cody was telling her that he couldn't read her at all, and she said it was because she doesn't flirt and respond to him like all the rest of the girls (outside of Jocasta).  [where Derr was a straight up Ahole and ('jokingly') told her "to get on that"]

• Love 1
(edited)

Derrick just said about Brittany, (paraphrased) "she's doing OK, she's getting child support." Fuck you, you sexist piece of garbage. It fills me with so much rage that he's running this game.

• Love 5

I love Donny and he is one of only two guys I actually still like (Hayden) but yeah, I'd accept him leaving if it means the girls actually, you know, DID something. 

I like Hayden too, for the most part, but I don't understand his strong desire to get Brittany out.  And its not just because she was up against his good 'friend' Victoria (this week) - as I've heard him say she needs to go ASAP.  One would think that she would be one of the people he'd want to be closest to, in the house, because they both live in the same area; don't they?   Long Beach?

(edited)

Hayden was making fun of Victoria with the Walmart alliance last night, so I'm over him myself. Him not being an ass about her was the only thing I liked about him.

ETA: Apparently Brittany and Cody are both going to have to sleep outside tonight for their punishments. Hmmmm, maybe Production wants them to spend time alone together so Brittany can work him.

(edited)

Derrick just said about Brittany, (paraphrased) "she's doing OK, she's getting child support." Fuck you, you sexist piece of garbage. It fills me with so much rage that he's running this game.

And, of course, his little puppet Cody eats it up like candy.

Derrick is a very good player in this game - but his true colors have been flying ever since Devin imploded.  And his true colors are disgusting to witness.

• Love 2

Derrick is a very good player in this game - but his true colors have been flying ever since Devin imploded.  And his true colors are disgusting to witness.

I feel like I should've seen this coming since he's a cop. Derrick is definitely playing the best game, but I just can't root for him because he's just so gross in every way.

Lord, god in heaven, Caleb is trying to trade his $5000 to Zach for the trip to Germany so he can take Amber on the trip. 

LMAO! Like he's legit the definition of a 'nice guy' and he can be terrifying, but sometimes I just wanna 'awwww' him because he is just so embarrassing.

• Love 1

LMAO! Like he's legit the definition of a 'nice guy' and he can be terrifying, but sometimes I just wanna 'awwww' him because he is just so embarrassing.

I agree. He is creepy and I don't like the way he is not taking no from Amber but damn I can't help but be amuse sometimes, at the length he is willing to go to in order to have a chance with Amber. 

But the thing is, even if Amber did like him back, I still wouldn't want them together because of the way he act entitled to having her. That tells me that if they were in a relationship together and she decided to leave him, things would turn bad and ugly really quick. He is the type of guy that I don't think any woman should be with. 

• Love 4

Cody should grow a Pair

Based on the modeling photos I've seen Cody already has well more than a pair (and plays with them constantly on the feeds). He's an odd duck. On the one hand he's Mr. Sensitive Male - all supportive and cuddly and caring, but remove estrogen from the room and his inner frat boy emerges to the point he's worse than all of them. Also, this might be the first season where the token gay guy is firmly ensconced in the alpha male alliance (and gets groped by them more than he does the girls). 

(edited)

Damn, I can be such an idiot sometimes.  If Donny is on the block, with Brittany, he can't vote.  So that's another notch in the column of needing to replace Victoria with Donny, in Cody's mind.

About the only chance Britt has now, is if she makes Cody believe that if he saves her (and does his best to keep her around until Jury), she'll 'make it up to him'; and work with him completely and totally in the game.  Its the only thing that will reach his fragile ego, and possibly circumvent "D-Rack"'s brainwashing.  I hate that's its one of her only remaining options, but sadly it is what it is.   But he won't do that, because if he does, he'll be 'Devin, part duex'.  And he'll end up leaving to a majority vote, a week from Thur.

(edited)

Christine just said to Cody/Derrick, "The girls need to go dude." LMAO at this girl.

Caleb just said to Derrick that if Brittany does this punishment then she deserves to be here. Hopefully he keeps trying to push for her to stay and it freaks Derrick out enough that he allows Cody to put Caleb up.

• Love 1
(edited)

Doesn't seem like that much, but if she were to stretch it out over the whole 24 hours, Brittany needs to make 1.66 goals an hour to reach 2400, over 24 hours.  The game she has to play would have to be horrendously difficult to average that over the course of the time period allotted.

ETA:  Its not difficult, but holy hell will it get tedious.  That, and she has to stay outside the whole 24 hours, no matter what; if the gist I got from them talking about it is right.

Its not difficult, but holy hell will it get tedious.

I disagree that it is not difficult.  2400 in 24 hr means 100 per hour; which means 1 goal per lets say every 1.5 minutes.  Let's also know she is sleep deprived and stressed.  And also know that she can have no assistance retreiving balls and can't build barriers to keep the ball from rolling around the back yard.  No way can she do one goal every minute or so for 24 hours, so it's more like doing 2400 in, say, 16 hours. That makes it more like 150 per hour. That's not a sustainable pace.  That's even before factoring in physical and mental wear and tear of the doing this thing.  This is not easy by any stretch.

• Love 1

She would need to make 100 goals an hour, so 1.66 goals a minute. That's just crazy. At some point she's gonna have to pee and she could be out right there. 

Yeah, I suck at math.  I must have been thinking 10 goals an hour, for some stupid reason.

Isn't there a portapot in the BY?  Could have sworn I've heard the HGs talking about it.  If so, she'll have to use that.  And no way she doesn't wear out before the 24 hours is up; it just isn't possible.

What happens if she doesn't complete the challenge; its not like an automatic eviciton, right?  More like will have to be a HaveNot [for the 3rd time]??

I disagree that it is not difficult.  2400 in 24 hr means 100 per hour; which means 1 goal per lets say every 1.5 minutes.  Let's also know she is sleep deprived and stressed.  And also know that she can have no assistance retreiving balls and can't build barriers to keep the ball from rolling around the back yard.  No way can she do one goal every minute or so for 24 hours, so it's more like doing 2400 in, say, 16 hours. That makes it more like 150 per hour. That's not a sustainable pace.  That's even before factoring in physical and mental wear and tear of the doing this thing.  This is not easy by any stretch.

My math was way off the first time.  So yeah, it really is hella difficult.

I know she has her faults - game wise - but damn she has continually got the shit-end of it all since this whole thing started.  A H-N twice; nominated 3 times now (out of a 4 total possible); won't play the game that will kiss the guys' asses to insure 'safety', so she's "got to go". 

At this point, getting evicted would be a blessing in disguise for her.

(edited)

The consequence of her not completing it are that a) she is not safe even if she participated in BOTB next week and b) she can't play in veto.  Interestingly, her failing is her best chance of staying if anyone had a brain.  Take out a threat this week opposite her and she is a sitting duck next week.

ETA:  Ha! So, we all see the selling point in getting a target out against her if she fails.  And freaking Derrick is going to do that to Donny.  Cody!  Wake up! Take out Caleb, he's not an asset for you.  

Edited by pennben
  • Love 2

Seriously, they already had Jocasta have heat stroke, so are they trying to make Brittany even sicker? Come tomorrow, after she's been out there for 12 hours, is sleep deprived, and is roasting in the sun, it's gonna be bad. 

• Love 1
(edited)

From Jokers: 8:53P - Derrick alone in storeroom, venting "We want to get the girl out, treat her with some F'in respect."

Uh, why don't you try taking a good long look in the F'in mirror, bro!?

ETA:  Reading Jokers' updates, it seems Cody has expressed some regret in putting Brittany up and seeing her go through this; but Derrick and Caleb have told him to "be smart and keep his head in the game".  He should be regretting it.  Cause if she survives eviction, he's lost a big supporter (outside his many - mostly all-guys - alliances).

• Love 2

I would rather sit here and watch Brittany make hundreds of goals than watch any other combination of people talk about any kind of strategy. That's how much this season sucks right now for me. Britt was doing a lot of whining about "deserving" people, which is a huge pet peeve of mine, but she's getting huge points from me right now.

• Love 1

The consequence of her not completing it are that a) she is not safe even if she participated in BOTB next week and b) she can't play in veto.  Interestingly, her failing is her best chance of staying if anyone had a brain.  Take out a threat this week opposite her and she is a sitting duck next week.

ETA:  Ha! So, we all see the selling point in getting a target out against her if she fails.  And freaking Derrick is going to do that to Donny.  Cody!  Wake up! Take out Caleb, he's not an asset for you.  

Sadly enough, I don't think he's smart enough to realize that.  And even if he is, Derrick will pull his strings to do his bidding and prevent it.

I'm laughing at Zach/Derrick/Caleb/Frankie right now, because if their goal is truly to get Brittany out, and keeping Cody convinced of that; they are being their own worst enemies by continually bashing her to him, and now all this Caleb/Amber/Frankie stuff that Cody is pissed about.

Hayden was making fun of Victoria with the Walmart alliance last night, so I'm over him myself. Him not being an ass about her was the only thing I liked about him.

ETA: Apparently Brittany and Cody are both going to have to sleep outside tonight for their punishments. Hmmmm, maybe Production wants them to spend time alone together so Brittany can work him.

Is this confirmed?  Just seems weird that the HOH would be forced to serve a punishment like that.  But if it is true, I want to see her work to save herself.  Show some 'interest' and cry for him.  Like it was said earlier, he does seem like a good guy; until you get him alone with 'his bros'.  I think a combination of flirting and tears will really start to cement the fact in his mind that he wants to BD Caleb or someone else - especially if Brit can't complete the challenge.

I don't know this game (ie, not a superfan), but can the HOH pull a nom down at anytime and replace them - or is it only possible with POV?

Cody doesn't have to stay out all night, but the buzzer will go off every hour and he has to go out to kick himself. Noms only come down with the POV, it's entirely possible for the noms not to change. 

(edited)

I don't know this game (ie, not a superfan), but can the HOH pull a nom down at anytime and replace them - or is it only possible with POV?

Yeah, it's only possible with POV.  The best players in my mind realize that the HOH has no control after the nominations and veto ceremony.  

I do think Brit has already worked Cody a little bit.  I heard she asked him directly  what he thinks her father thinks of him now and that seemed to get under his skin.

ETA:  

Cody doesn't have to stay out all night, but the buzzer will go off every hour and he has to go out to kick himself

I love that he has to kick himself.  Perfect punishment.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

Cody doesn't have to stay out all night, but the buzzer will go off every hour and he has to go out to kick himself. Noms only come down with the POV, it's entirely possible for the noms not to change.

I think he's already kicking himself over nom'ing Brit. This just serves as a physical illustration.

Incidentally, to complete 2400 goals in 24 hours works out to a required average of a goal every 36 seconds. I think she's running substantially ahead of that now. What time did she start?

ETA: starting time question.

Just timed a few of Brit's shots. At present, she's averaging a goal every 15 seconds (barring distractions by the other HGs). I doubt she can maintain this pace indefinitely, but right now she's on track to finish in approx. ten hours. Dang.

Edited by Nashville