Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

It is a little weird, but they do have a point - who is going to host veto?  They're all playing, so no one is left to host, and it's not a live show, so Julie won't be doing it.  I can't remember how they usually handle veto comps this late in the game, but it's entirely possible they will bring in a guest host.  Not to say that these HGs aren't totally ridiculous and delusional, though!  

OMG!  I just had a horrible thought - what if the host is...oh...it's too horrible to mention....what if the host is....Rachel!

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 2

His wife must have been the one who sent the picture.   I don't think his wife is upset about Victoria.  It is crystal clear that she is needy and he is being nice.  And his original intent of taking her to the end has been obvious. 

Oh, his wife is definitely upset about Victoria. Very upset. Of course, she blames Victoria only though. She pretty much called her a whore in a podcast once. 

I don't know what the deal with the picture is, either, but I do know that I wouldn't take anything his family says as confirmation of anything. Same with Derrick. He might be lying, he might not be, but I wouldn't presume he wasn't lying. 

Good point. I personally never believe a thing Derrick says. Maybe the whole picture thing was a lie actually!

It is a little weird, but they do have a point - who is going to host veto?  They're all playing, so no one is left to host, and it's not a live show, so Julie won't be doing it.  I can't remember how they usually handle veto comps this late in the game, but it's entirely possible they will bring in a guest host.  Not to say that these HGs aren't totally ridiculous and delusional, though!  

Most likely it'll be an individual, timed comp and they will all just come out one at a time and read the instruction sheet. Sometimes, I believe, they have the HOH read out the instructions and then just go compete with the rest. I'm pretty sure that's how the F4 veto usually goes. I bet this one is morph though, since it's getting so late and they haven't even started, so it'll be the former. There most likely won't be a special guest hosting. They always announce that to us in advance.

Wow, he was married in Newport? Certainly not too shabby. Looks like the other houseguests would be taking top-of-the-line organic food out of his daughter's mouth.

LOL! This is perfection.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
Most likely it'll be an individual, timed comp and they will all just come out one at a time and read the instruction sheet. Sometimes, I believe, they have the HOH read out the instructions and then just go compete with the rest. I'm pretty sure that's how the F4 veto usually goes. I bet this one is morph though, since it's getting so late and they haven't even started, so it'll be the former. There most likely won't be a special guest hosting. They always announce that to us in advance.​

Thanks, peach - I forgot about the comps where they come out and read the instructions themselves.  I bet it is morph, or something similar.  And they definitely won't have a guest host come on this late.  

I have to say, if I was Jana, I would be a bit weirded out/offended by the Derrick/Victoria sex talks. Derrick seems a bit too interested in Victoria and oral sex, IMO. But I would blame Derrick for that, not Victoria.

• Love 4
I'm kinda surprised Derrick's wife would be so upsest at Vic. I mean, Vic IS just a box of hair.

Not me. When you've recently had a baby and not gotten your body back yet, and the last time he saw you you were covered in mashed peas and carrots and hadn't showered in three days, and he's in a house with a preening, self proclaimed beauty?  Yeah, that's your worst nightmare.

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 6

Plus, I think Victoria actually resembles Jana a good bit and they are both Jewish, so I can see where she might feel threatened. She probably knows it's unfounded. I just wish she didn't put all the blame on Victoria. She's not the one who owes you anything, Jana!

• Love 3

I am looking but have not found a podcast with Jana talking about Victoria.  I anyone comes across one, please post the link.  Thanks.  

As of 2 weeks ago she doesn't have any ill feelings toward her and finds it odd that people seem to be talking about it and tweeting her.  She doesn't care. She knows he is playing a game.  She doesn't even have the time to watch the feeds, working full time and raising her daughter.  

Donny's girlfriend talks about Donny's beard. He hates it.  It was short and close to his face, as always in the winter, and they requested he not shave it at all for the show and that was early spring. He has never had it this long and hates it. 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/getreallol/2014/08/21/the-big-brother-report-w-aj-burman-derricks-wife-jana-donnys-gf-kristine

Jana is on this one and that is why I listened.  

Edited by wings707

Refresh my memory, what's the morph competition?  I know I should know this since I've been following this show for about 4-5 years now but I can't remember.  And I'm too distracted by the Oregon-Michigan State game at the moment to go look it up, lol.

I'm glad to hear Jana has let go of her misplaced anger about Victoria.

HighQueenEB, the morph comp is where they take parts of the HGs pre-show pics and jumble them together and they have to say who all is in the pic. Like Derrick's nose (too easy!), Victoria's mouth, and Cody's eyes.

• Love 1

Jeff highlights, so it's probably veto time. If it's morph, it'll be a long one, so I'm not staying up to see who wins. It's not like it matters anyway!

ETA: Thinking about it more, I doubt it is morph. It's still pretty early. Morph is at nighttime. I bet they just waited because it's so hot.

urusai, I got to surfing other vids and saw this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHBE_PE2IM for the first time. What a vicious asshole Frankie is! They didn't show the whole thing on the show.

ETA: and for the record? I want to yank that lizard tongue out of his freakin' mouth.

Wonder how Caleb took it?

LGGirl? Caleb thought the guitars meant HE was going to perform. LMAO

Edited by housecat
  • Love 1

I think that performance happened during the "proposal" in the backyard.  Caleb has been talking about Brett Eldridge since it happened.  I think he got to meet him, and got a picture with him.  Caleb is sure that it's just another step on the path to Caleb's major recording contract.  So, safe to say, Caleb took it pretty well!  

What exactly is Frankie's supposed health issue with regard to food?  It's been so vaguely defined all season that I've just assumed that he made it up to avoid being a have-not.  But, I hate Frankie, and so I may be biased.  

Turtle, Frankie insinuated in that vid I linked above that he has 'circulation problems' and can't sleep in that cold havenot room. Such a special snowflake he is.

Edited by housecat

Frankie doesn't have food issues. He prefers to eat only fish , but he's definitely eaten other meat occasionally. His fake Have Not issue was supposedly a circulatory condition that made it hard for him to sleep in the cold Have Not room.

• Love 1

So, housecat, he has Special Snowflake Disease?  :-)  Actually, a little googling suggested that he has Raynaud's.  If he does, it affects his comfort level while sleeping in a cold room, for sure, but NOT his ability to eat slop.  My sis has Raynaud's, and while it does affect circulation to the extremities, it does NOT affect the digestive system.  Also, Raynaud's just means your extremities get colder; it's not likely Frankie would have suffered hypothermia or anything by sleeping in the have-not room for a few days.  His fingers or toes would have really hurt, and he would have been uncomfortable, and maybe it isn't right to make him sleep in those conditions.  But Raynaud's is not a food-related issue.  So, really, all of this is just to say that you're right - his "medical condition" is apparently that he is a special snowflake. 

Have I mentioned that I hate Frankie?  

• Love 4

Speaking of Ariana, has she even breathed a mention of BB or her brother since the 'renom rule' tweet? And if not, why not? I mean, I think we *know* the answer to that one.

Frankie = liability

rip Joan Rivers :'( the MOST fabulous and hilarious. Frankie and I saw her live and met her multiple times together, we loved her so so much. Heartbreaking. Rest in peace Joan, u will be so missed!!

That's from 2 days ago, besides her tweet about him being hacked, that's it. His mom started retweeting about the show on the 28th in regards to Team America and then has made a few posts about her two great kid but it looks like it's replies to some positive tweets from his fans. Nothing major.

Eww, I haven't watched many of the live feeds this summer, (just a few hours of BBAD altogether), I never realized how truly awful this girl has been. She has that "homely girl". syndrome thing going on. I see why she got booed now. I just thought it was just soo OTT. but human nature doesn't like that characteristic. and she got got herself an earful the night she came walking out. Her being all over Cody and her poor little husband watching didn't help either. I just have an awful feeling Frankie will get no boos, and that will piss me off!

• Love 3

Turtle, Frankie insinuated in that vid I linked above that he has 'circulation problems' and can't sleep in that cold havenot room. Such a special snowflake he is.

urusai, I got to surfing other vids and saw this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHBE_PE2IM for the first time. What a vicious asshole Frankie is! They didn't show the whole thing on the show.

ETA: and for the record? I want to yank that lizard tongue out of his freakin' mouth.

AND, remember the cherry on top of Frankie's  lovely display of poor sportsmanship was he actually ate most of those mushrooms that were HN Derrick and Nicole's extra food!  They had to go to the DR and request more so they could have something besides slop. 

I liked how how Derrick handled Nicole being chosen for a consecutive week as a HN.  He would have made me feel better anyway.   Frankie on the other hand, bitching that Nicole had a week in the jury house with catered food and how he was playing Big Brother and not Big Best Friend.  His supposed "disease" is just bullshit in my opinion.

Frankie's entitlement issues (60 out of 77 days sleeping in the HOH - which he was bragging about btw) and his preferring to only eat fish (he declared himself a pescetarian )  are so numerous that I honestly question what kind of trip he plans on making to Africa?  I'm thinking it's one of those high end trips with luxury accommodations with gourmet food service.  Maybe he can donate what's left to the school fund and they can buy some pencils or something. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 10

Just when I thought Frankie couldn't disgust me any more!  Last night he was laying between Caleb and Cody.  He started rubbing Caleb's ass and Caleb pushed his hand away, so he reached back and grabbed Cody's dick.  Of course Cody then pushed his hand away too.  Jokers has photos of it.  Why don't these guys set him straight and tell him to keep his god damned hands to himself?  Last year we had racists; this year we have a sexual predator.  What's next, Big Brother?

Frankie is a white male , they get away with anything including murder lol . Which is why Devin  is seen as crazy meanwhile Zach and Caleb two guys who flipped flopped constantly in the house and had weird unstable behavior  had their delusions feeded by the house guests .

Christine the piunk bitch was crying over Devin the scary black man , yet she was cool with Caleb and Zach wtf ???

I mean cody and htem only pointed out Calbe's obession with Amber was weird when it annoyed them not how it was weird in general. or How Zach went up to Devin basically told Devin to nominate him then acted suprised when he was nominated, then proceeded to throw his alliance under the bus , then he did it again later on the game.  The hyprocrisy form these people  when it comes to these bitch ass white frat boys kill mee

especially when these dudes seem to be jsut as unstable as the scary black guy Devin .

Edited by teezy
  • Love 2

OMG teezy your post is hilarious, but sadly so true, especially about these idiots not even playing the damn game with no thought of a half a mil on the line. I so agree about Caleb. I feel bad for Amber just because she simply didn't care for that muscle head hick her game was ruined . He is not the least bit funny to me, or entertaining and I don't think he deserves to win NOTHIN! IN! As for Frankie, that guy is pathetic and yes, there are ALOT of us angry at him grabbing the guys, but they aren't and that's what's mind boggling.

OMG teezy your post is hilarious, but sadly so true, especially about these idiots not even playing the damn game with no thought of a half a mil on the line. I so agree about Caleb. I feel bad for Amber just because she simply didn't care for that muscle head hick her game was ruined . He is not the least bit funny to me, or entertaining and I don't think he deserves to win NOTHIN! IN! As for Frankie, that guy is pathetic and yes, there are ALOT of us angry at him grabbing the guys, but they aren't and that's what's mind boggling.

lol and the weird thing to me is Frankie would get his ass kicked in any other setting. Its like he is purposely taking advantage of the cluster fuck of racism ,homophobia etc from season 15

you can tell alot of the house guest reaction to things are faked Jocasta and Amber even had a discussion early on about being seeing as the loud mouth sassy black woman. I wish they hadn't been so afraid and showed their true personalities. Esepcially Amber i watched her interviews and she is totally different outside the house. In the house she was boring as hell and seem kind of dumb. Outside she seems like a cool regualr chick , I could hang with I don't see why  on the hsow she seemd so bland and forgettable.

if it wasn't for caleb stalking Amber or Cody using her to make Caleb jealous. I wouldn't even know she was in the house

• Love 2

I have to say, if I was Jana, I would be a bit weirded out/offended by the Derrick/Victoria sex talks. Derrick seems a bit too interested in Victoria and oral sex, IMO. But I would blame Derrick for that, not Victoria.

Oooooooooooh, elaborate please.  In elaborate, juicy, minute detail.  Please?

• Love 2

Caleb's live on TVGN.  If you feel the need to hear him alternately say "TVGN" and "Beastmode" over and over... and over.

ETA: Why can't he just do the Carlton dance he was doing on the feeds before??

ETA 2:  Derrick just all but confirmed that they are doing the Morph challenge and he's out 2nd.

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 2

forgetmenow, I'm seeing Derrick.  Which makes no sense, really - shouldn't they ALL be competing in veto at this point?  

Caleb was speaking to the camera in the Beehive, and they cut away to Derrick in the Fire Room.  He elaborated on the comp and it seems like it's still going on.

ETA: I don't remember, do they do the Morph one at a time?

Edited by forgetmenow
  • Love 1

Speaking of Ariana, has she even breathed a mention of BB or her brother since the 'renom rule' tweet? And if not, why not? I mean, I think we *know* the answer to that one.

Frankie = liability

Am i the only one who didn't know who she was before the show. I do not watch nickledon ,i keep up with popp culture but I do not follow gossip blogs neither do i listen to shitty pop music like msot gay guys.

I like singers who can actually sing and are not cheap poor imitations of mariah carey lol.  You would Frankie's sister was beyonce the way he constantly bring her name up

last time i checked she doesn't have a fraction of Beyonce,Alicia Keys,Madonna, etc accomplishments and her carrerr will probably be over in the next 5 years I don't see why Frankie keeps acting like she is some superstar

• Love 2

So, Derrick is in the Fire Room, saying he didn't do well.  Vic is in the Storage Room, seeming like she hasn't gone yet.  Caleb is in the beehive, and I have no idea what his deal is.  Interesting to --- oh, Caleb just said they might be done with the veto!  So, we may have an answer soon.

ETA: This is the first time Caleb has stopped talking in weeks. 

ETAA: Guys, NO MORE BLACK SOCKS.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 1

I guess the comp is a one at a time thing. Caleb & Derrick separately talking on the feeds. I can't stand Derrick pumping up TA like he's doing us a favor. Please!

I thought Team America died when Donny was voted out and when frankie came up with that lame ass idea.

They still have Team America on and going lol @ Frankie thinking he is America's favorite player lol  he has a big suprise once his washed up ass is evicted

So, Derrick is in the Fire Room, saying he didn't do well.  Vic is in the Storage Room, seeming like she hasn't gone yet.  Caleb is in the beehive, and I have no idea what his deal is.  Interesting to --- oh, Caleb just said they might be done with the veto!  So, we may have an answer soon.

who won the competition ??

i have no one to root for left.  Was it cody, caleb or frankie please say no to frankie

why is caleb just sitting  down  staring silently lol dude looks crazy as hell

I think I don't like TAFY on principle, but it has led to some funny moments. The neighborhood watch was hilarious, capped off with the DR where Caleb called Cody "sniffy". One of my favorite DRs of the season :) I just wish they would do tough ones or enforce them better. They should not have been allowed to call Amber a physical threat and this mouse hunt one should keep them up past 6am - they slept until 3 pm and know that nothing happens Sunday. Also the clue said something like "wear down your opponent". What exactly are they wearing them down for tonight? It should have been pre-veto.

By the way, the principle to which I am opposed is that Frankie is a part of TA.

• Love 5

teezy, the comp is still going on.  We're all hoping it ends soon, so we can know who won!  But, ultimately, it doesn't matter, because of the rewind.  But it will be interesting to see what happens, I think.  No matter what, I hope it ruins Frankie's game and he has to face ChenBot next week.  

Apropos of nothing - do you guys know about the BB Viewer?  It's basically an app that some guy wrote, so you can watch the feeds without having to go through your internet browser.  Possibly I'm totally late to the party on this and you all know about it, but just in case, thought I'd share.  Here's a link:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBHelp&Number=21710523

Edited by Turtle