Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

I'm hoping that the rewind button causes some tension in the house this week.  It's the only thing that might be interesting to watch.  

I can't stand listening to them hypothesize about why Christine got booed.  It has nothing to do with Ariana, you dumb fucks.  Shut up, Frankie.  And she was no meaner in the DRs than any of these idiots.  Oh, god, now they're making poor Cody feel awful, telling him the boos were because of his relationship with her.  He looks crushed.  The boos were shitty, though.  I wonder if hearing them will make any of these people (FRANKIE) re-think some of the crap they say.  

ETA: Oh, never mind -Cody was only worried that HE would get booed, too.  This is not even fun to watch anymore.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 3
Christine getting more boos than Aaryn disgusts me. America should be ashamed. And if Frankie doesn't get that kind of reaction I will riot. Hell, Cody and Derrick should get it, too. They're all pieces of shit.

But didn't production prevent the audience from booing for Aaryn? I was surprised that they let people boo Christine. It was really mean, but, to be honest, I loved it. I can't wait for Frankie's THUNDEROUS booing that goes on for like 5 minutes (I hope). I will be LIVID if they don't let the audience boo him since they allowed it for Christine and he is ten times more hated.

• Love 11

I voted for the 24 hour fast, because I figured there was no way they could get people to agree to it, and I don't Frankie to win any more money.  My dislike for him has really taken on a life of its own.

ETA: Ha - jinx, AndreaK1041!

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 5

It is a rewind button and if it's pushed over the week then next eviction night, the two noms come off the block and they redo the whole week over during the show (think that is how I heard it).

I now think this isn't about saving someone for an extra week by meddling.  This is an admission that what is going on in the house is too boring to fill three shows a week and they need to go through a week of comps in the live show to pad for time.

Edited by ParadoxLost

But didn't production prevent the audience from booing for Aaryn? I was surprised that they let people boo Christine. It was really mean, but, to be honest, I loved it. I can't wait for Frankie's THUNDEROUS booing that goes on for like 5 minutes (I hope). I will be LIVID if they don't let the audience boo him since they allowed it for Christine and he is ten times more hated.

I think they saw how people just ate the BOO'ing UP with Aaryn, so now I think they will let them boo all they want.  Which means....SEND FRANKIE AND SOON!  

Derrick and Caleb and Cody need to get a plan together to GET FRANKIE OUT.  Work it boys.  

• Love 1

Christine annoyed me, she said rude things as did everyone in the house. But those boos I think were uncalled. She wasn't as bad as Aaryn was last season.

And of course on the feeds Frankie is saying the reason she was booed was because of all the mean things she said about him. He's a piece of work.

Really?  Wow.  

• Love 1

If they don't let the audience go fucking bananas on Frankie then they're really gonna show their misogyny. I mean, it's blatantly obvious anyway though so.

I'm voting for the fast one because I don't want Frankie or Derrick to get any more money.

Yeah, I think the "giving a shit about being misogynist" train left years ago with this show. So I fully expect tepid boos for Frankie. 

• Love 2

I now think this isn't about saving someone for an extra week by meddling.  This is an admission that what is going on in the house is too boring to fill three shows a week and they need to go through a week of comps in the live show to pad for time.

I am fairly sure that it's not gonna result in the week happening on the live show. It will cancel the eviction and the week just starts over as normal.

Did anyone keep their recording so they can go back and check what Julie said?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I just don't think the audience will boo Frankie, though. Don't get me wrong-I hate him. But I think Christine will be the only one this season to get boos. One reason is I suspect the next few live eviction audiences will be made up of CBS employees.

Cody is going to get rip roaring drunk after the HoH comp, I think. Another opportunity for Frankie to take advantage of the inebriated lad.

Edited by TimWil

More questions about the button.  Can someone push it at any time?  Like if I am on the block and think I am 100% going to go home, don't win the POV, etc....can I run and push the button for a chance to try it all again?  

Yes, I clearly wasn't paying attention about this button business.  

• Love 2

I seriously didn't think I could be any more disgusted with this show but tonight's events proved me wrong. Need to find something else to watch, it frustrates me too much.

They need to change the title to the Derrick and Frankie Show.

As Frankie would say, "correct".  :-(

• Love 1

I am voting for Team America Mission A, don't think there is a chance in hell for either mission to work, but think mission A gives them a better chance to fail miserably.  Now that Donnie is gone I don't want either of them to win any more money.

• Love 3

I just don't think the audience will boo Frankie, though. Don't get me wrong-I hate him. But I think Christine will be the only one this season to get boos. One reason is I suspect the next few studio audiences will be made up of CBS employees.

I disagree.  I haven't seen someone so universally disliked in a while.  I think that Frankie will get pelted with boos.  I hope that Big Brother gives us an opportunity to test out our dueling theories when he gets sent to Julie aka evicted.

• Love 4

More questions about the button.  Can someone push it at any time?  Like if I am on the block and think I am 100% going to go home, don't win the POV, etc....can I run and push the button for a chance to try it all again?  

Yes, I clearly wasn't paying attention about this button business.  

It sounded to me like anyone can push it. 

I too am going to be annoyed if they let the booing happen to Christine but protect the guys.  I think they might because so far Christine is the only one they have really called out.  Between the cuddling montages, her family calling her on her behavior in an at home segment, and the booing its really brutal.  She opened herself up to it but BB decided to lay it out there.  She is going to need some therapy.

On the other hand, Frankie also opened himself to this but despite feeds and TMZ they are keeping everything under wraps on the show.  They may keep the booing to a minimum because BB didn't deem to share the narrative that explains why the audience would boo.

• Love 2

I disagree.  I haven't seen someone so universally disliked in a while.  I think that Frankie will get pelted with boos.  I hope that Big Brother gives us an opportunity to test out our dueling theories when he gets sent to Julie aka evicted.

Oh, he will definitely get booed.  There is more hate for him out there than Christine. 

• Love 5

I am voting for Team America Mission A, don't think there is a chance in hell for either mission to work, but think mission A gives them a better chance to fail miserably.  Now that Donnie is gone I don't want either of them to win any more money.

I agree and hope that Derrick & Frankie get caught eating by one of the others. Frankie will find this tough since cooking fish is kinda hard to do on the sly!  ;-)

• Love 3

Cody is upset because he thinks he's viewed as a home wrecker and that America hates him.

Well he sure didn't earn any respect.  He should feel bad.  

Frankie: my shorts are literally eating my ba**s. then i won veto and was blown up bigger on screen. I know America was like.. NT

=========================

Oh good god Frankie, America was not looking at your balls.  

Things like this are where the boos will come from.  

I am not clear on how the button works either.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Caleb is SO going to push the button. Good.

He's like a little kid that's been told not to do something. You just know it's gonna kill Beastmode if he can't push the button. He was thinking of scenarios as to what would happen, so I hope he comes up with one where he'd win a date with Amber if he pushes it. He's so self-centered that I'm sure he thinks that button is just for him. 

• Love 3

I think the fasting will win and honestly, if Derrick manages to get people to do that then I just want them to call off the rest of the season and give him the win. He'll deserve it for his persuasion skills alone.

And I predict Jeff and Jordan are coming to the house for Jeff to propose to Jordan. Before the season started I actually predicted all star and that Jeff would propose so I'll crack up if I'm right.

• Love 2

Anyone else think Derrick meant to throw that HOH and it backfired on him? I really don't think he's happy about not being able to play in the next HOH.

Ohhh, I bet you are right!  Good call. 

• Love 2

Christine annoyed me, she said rude things as did everyone in the house. But those boos I think were uncalled. She wasn't as bad as Aaryn was last season.

And of course on the feeds Frankie is saying the reason she was booed was because of all the mean things she said about him. He's a piece of work.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Frankie thinks he's the battery that runs the universe. Egotistical asshole. 

• Love 8

I didn't mind the boos, either.  In fact, I even contemplated changing back to my original screenname, "Boo".  

Derrick was just joking around with Frankie, saying Ariana was probably the one who initiated the boo-ing.  Frankie said he just can't wait to watch this season.   Enjoy it, asshole.

• Love 9

Assuming anyone can hit the button, its absolutely going to get hit.  Immediately after Veto competition.  Unless this house, that loses any suspense of who is leaving 5 minutes after any competition, can manage to convince both nominees that they are completely safe then the nominee that knows they are walking out the door will hit the button.

Edited by ParadoxLost

Victoria in the BR with Derrick. He hugs her then she walks away and comes back and JUMPS into his arm and hugs his neck. NT

=================

Derrick, be careful.  She is gathering her wits and confidence is creeping in.  She is stepping up her game. 

• Love 1

I think Derrick would rather play in the next HoH than this one, so he may be okay with it.  He's got to be pretty certain that none of these folks are about to put him on the block.  

Frankie- going on and on about how awesome he was at that veto comp, and how exciting it is to be in final five, and how amazing and wonderful he is.. does he really have no inkling that he was the first and only choice for a replacement nominee, if Christine or Victoria won the veto?  Is he that delusional?  

• Love 1

I'd be willing to take bets that from now on the live eviction audience will consist of CBS employees. And Grodner will not allow any booing. Sorry, but that's what will most likely happen. We can get our Frankie schadenfreude satisfied on Finale Night when Zach and others roast him alive.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1

Anyone else think Derrick meant to throw that HOH and it backfired on him? I really don't think he's happy about not being able to play in the next HOH.

I don't know...I'm sure I'm wrong, but I wouldn't think he would want to win the next HOH. One of the "core4" has to go up (against Victoria?). I don't think he wants to be the one to do that. Although he wouldn't vote being HOH, only 2 people vote and the HOH has to break a tie. Would he really want that responsibility? And this way, he can play in the final 4 HOH which is one I think he DOES want to win cuz the last 3 all play so it doesn't matter that he's HOH at F4.

Make sense? I'm tired and just thinking things out while typing.

• Love 2

Oh, he will definitely get booed.  There is more hate for him out there than Christine. 

Yes.  Over on the BB Facebook page, instead of voting fasting or rat chasing, people are just saying they want Frankie out and they hate him.  I hope he reads that, too.

• Love 3

I think that Derrick would have thrown that HoH if it looked like Cody would win.  I think he preferred not to win but would have tried to stay in until Frankie and Chris were out.  He was certainly caught off guard to have won it.  His pacing was telling.  It was beyond normal nerves for the live show / DE when they had been expecting it all week.

• Love 2

I hate this button and here is why.  It actively discourages someone making a BIG MOVE, which has already been a huge problem with this season.  Why would I put a target on my back and go after someone if they can just hit the button and BOOM....didn't happen and now they are gunning for me.  

I am absolutely certain with this new twist, Derrick  is thanking his lucky stars there is no way he can be HoH this week.  

• Love 2

Assuming anyone can hit the button, its absolutely going to get hit.

If BB doesn't put the time limit at right BEFORE veto, I call bullshit! It really should only be in play until nominations. Otherwise it's a big airplane banner worthy "#BB16 is rigged for Frankie".

If the button is pushed, the nominees come down off the block and the whole week is a rewind, meaning new HoH comp, noms, veto, eviction.  This is what Julie meant by saying that the nominees could become HoH.  So, like a DE night without the first eviction.

I wonder if Derrick might be the only one perceptive enough to consider my theory-that the boos for Christine weren't about the Cody cuddling at all, it was because of the way she talked about Donny. She was incredibly nasty about him.

• Love 5

They're finally talking to Cody about him and Christine. 

They've tried talking to Cody about it being inappropriate before, he denied any wrong-doing, sent "apologies" to Tim while cuddling with Christine, called Tim ugly after seeing his video, wore Christine's wedding ring, etc. Honestly, if it takes booing for him to realize that his behavior is not cute and that, yes, his actions were disrespectful, hurtful and inappropriate then maybe it's good that he heard the crowd reactions because it seems to be the only thing getting through to him.

• Love 7

TimWil, yea I think the boos were primarily about her and Cody but also the fact of how nasty she was particularly about Donny and the other women (Brittany, Amber, Nicole's first eviction).  She consistently would run back and report what the other women were saying to the men of the house and took glee in the blindsides.

I wonder if Frankie will be booed?  CBS might think it would look bad for them if a homosexual was booed on live TV and he does have a celebrity sister. Big Brother has won the GLAAD Media Award for Outstanding Reality Programming twice.  I personally think he should get booed louder than Christine, but not sure if it will happen.  Whether it does or not, he will be well aware of America's true sentiments after this is over.

• Love 1