Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

Speaking of clueless,  Christine and Cody were laughing about how Caleb has done nothing in the game and makes no decisions but still thinks he's going to win. They laughed about the fact that they decide what's going to happen and then just tell Caleb what to do and he does it. Also, Christine was commenting how uncomfortable Victoria is making her by touching Derrick. Christine thinks they was she touches him is almost sexual.

I have no words but sit here making unpleasant gutteral noises. 

You're forgetting about that pesky vagina she has!

Love this! I can't remember who said it.  Christine if I recall. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Saw this on another forum regarding the yelling into the backyard:

It was someone from Sucks that yelled. The whole spiel was:

Frankie is the Saboteur. The Saboteur is Frankie.

He's lying to everyone and can't be trusted.

Christine is hated by America.

Derrick, stop being the fun police. It's a TV show and you're not on duty.

Caleb, you're trusting the wrong people. Frankie will stab you in the back.

Wonder how the shouter feels, knowing the end result was to further cement sentiment against... Donny. :(

I like Nicole but she does have an unfortunate voice. Someone in this forum mentioned that she can sometimes sound like Sarah Palin with her accent and especially for me when she says  "depressin" instead of "depressing," for example.

Can't buy into the Sarah Palin refs. I haven't heard a single "donchaknow" pass Nicole's lips all season.

The other day I had the sound on but wasn't watching and she was excited about something and her voice was higher pitched than usual and I swear it sounded like Victoria Jackson from SNL, which was very disturbing

PLEASE don't bring up THAT Victoria. In recent years VJ has become some kind of far-right-wingnut and moved into the Nashville area. Her latest schtick is trying to organize pickets and protests (usually one-person demonstrations - her) to block the granting of building permits for mosques in the area.

I think denial is a huge part of what's driving (or not driving) Cody, but I think he's also afraid to give up on the easy route that Derrick is offering him. I think Cody has found that thinking and strategizing are hard work and more than he anticipated before he got into the house. Derrick has made things a lot easier for him by being a trusted sounding board/ear to bend and, even more importantly, by telling Cody what to do. Cody likes the drama of "strategizing" in the sense of talking shit, hashing out what's going on, etc., but, at the end of the day, he always goes along with whatever Derrick tells him to. Derrick constantly says stuff like, "You can't trust anyone in here completely, not even me, because we're all trying the win the money for ourselves..." It's part of his "I'm such an honest and straightforward guy" schtick. That should be a clue to Cody that he should be thinking for himself, but... thinking is hard.

Once again, you have summarized my thoughts eloquently.

• Love 2

Awww, c'mon Victoria, "you know who to whistle, don't cha?   You just pucker up and blow."  Lauren Bacall, To Have and Have Not.   Victoria, "Ewwwww, I don't DO that, how disgusting!"  

BTW - RIP Lauren Bacall

I am happy now that Donny is most likely leaving and going to be with friends in the jury house.   IF Nicole wins HOH, I may start watching the broadcast shows again.  I just hate seeing someone so isolated.  It reminds me a bit about how I felt about Jen during Dick's season.  

It is sad that the things out of BB I want most now is to see Donny trim that beard and also win Fan Favorite.   

• Love 1

Are the ratings declining? I hope so! I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen a lot of people say they have stopped watching. Against my better judgement, I watched Sunday's ep, but no more. That was awful! I can't do it anymore! And I have watched every episode of every season, including season 1. This season is the worst.

Nope.  They are rising, actually.  Thursday was the highest rated episode yet, only to be beaten by last night's episode.  They had over 7 million viewers for the first time this season last night.

Why?  I have no idea whatsoever.

Nope.  They are rising, actually.  Thursday was the highest rated episode yet, only to be beaten by last night's episode.  They had over 7 million viewers for the first time this season last night.

Why?  I have no idea whatsoever.

I think this is because it is drawing younger viewers who are using their phones and I pads to watch. 

I think Donny will shave his beard in the jury house.  It will be shock value for F3 when they all see him for the first time.  A little drama moment.  And wheels will turn, see!!??? I told you he wasn't a grounds keeper!   He will look like whatever they think he is even more so!

Nope. They are rising, actually. Thursday was the highest rated episode yet, only to be beaten by last night's episode. They had over 7 million viewers for the first time this season last night.

Why? I have no idea whatsoever.

The show got a lot of press over the past few days with Zach leaving and a new Juror coming in. It's possible people wanted to see what the hype was. Last nights episode was pretty boring. So I don't think it's gonna help. Is it mean that I hope it starts declining again. Haha.

I've seen this happen with Reality Shows, a good example is the Bachelor/Bachelorettte as it gets closer to the end more people start watching since we are getting closer to a winner.

Edited by SiobhanJW

That wouldn't have been a bad idea at all, but... From Joker's:

Sun 5:51 PM BBT Derrick also saying that he told production they would probably win it because of Frankie and Arianna fans voting

Sun 5:50 PM BBT About 15mins ago Derrick and Frankie talking in kitchen about how production didnt seem impressed with their choice in task

...so apparently Derrick, at least, had checked it with Production.

Yeah, but if Donny was making it up, they wouldn't ruin it by saying so. In fact, they would probably be noncommittal, which could be viewed as unenthusiastic. I would LOVE it if Donny engineered the whole thing.

• Love 1

The show got a lot of press over the past few days with Zach leaving and a new Juror coming in. It's possible people wanted to see what the hype was. Last nights episode was pretty boring. So I don't think it's gonna help. Is it mean that I hope it starts declining again. Haha.

I've seen this happen with Reality Shows, a good example is the Bachelor/Bachelorettte as it gets closer to the end more people start watching since we are getting closer to a winner.

I agree.  I don't start watching AGT or SYTYCD until the the crowd thins.  I did that with AI, too, until I stopped watching it altogether. 

• Love 1

As for the high ratings last night, if I hadn't known what was going to happen, I would have been pretty excited with how close Donny came to winning HOH. Maybe people were hoping to see him and Nicole take over.

• Love 4

I think they are using the format from TWOP, only comp/ceremony info/results are posted there.

This first post in that thread says the thread is for:

•         The winner of the latest HoH, PoV, etc.;
  •         The latest alliances and backstabbing;
  •         The current blowouts.

Sooo... yeah.  Lowlights, indeed.

• Love 1

Yeah, but if Donny was making it up, they wouldn't ruin it by saying so. In fact, they would probably be noncommittal, which could be viewed as unenthusiastic. I would LOVE it if Donny engineered the whole thing.

Interesting thought, yeah, they wouldn't tell.  We will know on the next show when we see Donny in DR picking up the mission. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I wonder how long this TA contract goes for.

If he ends up in the Jury house can he spill the beans?

Honestly even if he told the rest of the houseguests about it they might not believe him. Frankie and Derrick will just say he is scheming. And plus he is in it as well so they will try and still get him out.

Also if Caleb is still annoyed about the Saboteur comment that was screamed over the fence he might be inclined to put Frankie up next week if he wins HOH since it was clear that Derrick/Cody/Christine and Caleb got a talking too about it in the DR.

Caleb might be dense at times but I don't think he's that stupid. I'm sure he thinks that there is some truth to what was said. Esp if he starts putting stuff together. Who was leading the Zach is the Saboteur charge pretty hard. It was Frankie.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

Also if Caleb is still annoyed about the Saboteur comment that was screamed over the fence he might be inclined to put Frankie up next week if he wins HOH since it was clear that Derrick/Cody/Christine and Caleb got a talking too about it in the DR.

Why did they get a "talking to" in the DR.  I am missing something. 

I feel like this hasn't been the most " twisted" season ever. They need to step it up.

Yep, not twisted nor unexpected.  Not at all.  2 HOHs is a new feature and I don't consider that successful.  It didn't change anything, just created an extra comp.

ETA:  Now would be the time for an unexpected twist if there ever was one.  And I don't expect anything to help either Donny or Nichole. 

Edited by wings707

You're forgetting about that pesky vagina she has!

True but most the jury likes her. Derrick didn't think of that when booted players.

In the end, I believe the jurors will vote for the best player regardless of gender. Of course it all depends on how Derrick tells them to vote.

I'm still hoping Cody cuts Derrick lose at some point. The guy isn't a total idiot. He's afraid of Derrick. And Derrick does all the dirty work of thinking for him. Cody talks a tough game (haha) but he doesn't like nominating and evicting. It does bother him. It's better to blame Derrick for the carnage.

I'm hoping Cody gets Derrick before Derrick gets him. And Cody is playing a good game to do it. Derrick trusts him. But deep down Cody knows Derrick has to go for the win.

Cody evicting Derrick would make the season for me.

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 3

This is really about Derricks game, but I am spoiled by this thread, so I'm posting here.

I have found Derrick's game to be interesting. I tune in to see how he does damage control on the drama that others are swept away by. I am also fascinated by the bits of drama that he stirs up from behind his curtain of "every day guy." I'm watching a live, real, detective show, and I like this better than the screaming irrational drama that is often the fare on Big Brother. I contemplate whether his training included mentally assessing personalities and developing the ability to manipulate them to behave as set characters/chess pieces in any given situation.

- while of course allowing for the unique humanity of it all.

No I don't think he had an unfair advantage coming in. Each person interviewed sold themselves as a player who could deliver. So far, he was the best buy.

(Frankie is the cheap clock radio in your hotel room that the previous guest messed with so that the time is wrong and the alarm can't be shut off) (Zach is the awesome radio controlled airplane that performed feats of amazement before it crashed and burned in a daredevil inferno. - and well worth the price.)

Do I think Derrick will skate to the end? No. He is working his butt off paying attention to what each person thinks is best for their game and either reassuring them or provoking them to act in ways that are to his own benefit. That is a strategy that wins these games. It is true that Donny and Nicole, at this moment, have all of the jury on their side. Once those two are out who can predict what will happen? Will Derrick's carefully laid framework become a united force that takes him down, will his work be ignored by egotists who think they ran the show, or will he ride it to a win? Remember, these people picked HIM in the first week. He may have allowed it. It may not have been his first choice, but he has worked it.

I think his alliance has not targeted him for a couple of reasons:

1. He thinks so much that there's no energy left for more thinking after you've spoken with him.

2. It is just so easy to target others when "he has your back".

3. He is the glue that keeps everyone from ripping each other apart in an insane frenzy. Subconsciously, they all feel safer with him there....I mean really, I know some of us tune in to see what would happen to a group that lacked any grounding, but I'm fascinated at how this guy has kept a house full of unstable people focused on the game!

Lastly, I'd like to comment on his character. We cannot know whether his negative statements reflect his personal views or not. I believe Derrick stated it himself on last nights show: he is adapting to the culture and groupthink that he has been placed in so as to blend in and be accepted. This is what Donny is appreciating in Derrick and realizing that he should have done. This is why Derrick needs Donny in the Jury, and Donny wants Derrick in jury. Derrick knows only one can win, so Donny, who is fair, is best placed where he will get the jury to vote for Derrick. If Derrick were in jury and Donny final two, I think Derrick would vote Donny.

That's all, folks.

Edited by Seawolff
  • Love 8

Why did they get a "talking to" in the DR. I am missing something.

I'm assuming they did. All 4 of them got pulled into the DR one right after each other and were in there for a pretty short time. Then Caleb, Christine, Cody and Frankie were all up in the HOH and Frankie says oh I'm gonna leave my makeup on incase they call me into the DR. Caleb says oh I don't think they are doing DR sessions tonight. Cody looks up, Christine shoots him a look and then Frankie says oh then why were you in there. He goes oh never mind they prolly are. He leaves and Christine and Cody were like dude!! And he says oh I think I covered it.

I'm assuming by that something was said esp since none of them have told Frankie what was said.

It is sad that the things out of BB I want most now is to see Donny trim that beard and also win Fan Favorite.

I think Donny will shave his beard in the jury house.  It will be shock value for F3 when they all see him for the first time.  A little drama moment.  And wheels will turn, see!!??? I told you he wasn't a grounds keeper!   He will look like whatever they think he is even more so!

Actually... at this point, I think Donny will keep the beard for the duration. Why? Because he wants to leave behind this F'ed-up fruit loop dingus freight train he mistakenly boarded and go back to his pre-BB life.

I really really doubt Donny wants strangers recognizing him and bothering him when he gets back home, so I think the only pictures of him he wants splashed all over the media are of his bearded visage. That way he can go back home, whip out the scissors and razor, and disappear.

• Love 6

I'm assuming they did. All 4 of them got pulled into the DR one right after each other and were in there for a pretty short time. Then Caleb, Christine, Cody and Frankie were all up in the HOH and Frankie says oh I'm gonna leave my makeup on incase they call me into the DR. Caleb says oh I don't think they are doing DR sessions tonight. Cody looks up, Christine shoots him a look and then Frankie says oh then why were you in there. He goes oh never mind they prolly are. He leaves and Christine and Cody were like dude!! And he says oh I think I covered it.

I'm assuming by that something was said esp since none of them have told Frankie what was said.

This didn't clear it up for me!   They got called on the carpet for the stupid play they were doing?   Is that it?  They all seem to know except Frankie?  Sorry.  I am dense today.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Actually... at this point, I think Donny will keep the beard for the duration. Why? Because he wants to leave behind this F'ed-up fruit loop dingus freight train he mistakenly boarded and go back to his pre-BB life.

I really really doubt Donny wants strangers recognizing him and bothering him when he gets back home, so I think the only pictures of him he wants splashed all over the media are of his bearded visage. That way he can go back home, whip out the scissors and razor, and disappear.

He wanted to shave it off and BB asked him not to.  I think he will be well received in his home town.  Maybe even a parade! 

I have found Derrick's game to be interesting. I tune in to see how he does damage control on the drama that others are swept away by. I am also fascinated by the bits of drama that he stirs up from behind his curtain of "every day guy." I'm watching a live, real, detective show, and I like this better than the screaming irrational drama that is often the fare on Big Brother. I contemplate whether his training included mentally assessing personalities and developing the ability to manipulate them to behave as set characters/chess pieces in any given situation.

- while of course allowing for the unique humanity of it all.

I agree,  I find his game interesting, too.  Sure he has had training but he was drawn to the field because of an innate ability, just as someone who can draw majors in art.  He rose to sargent because he is good at what he does.  And we are watching that! 

• Love 2

Did Frankie's big production take place during BBAD last night?  I purposely didn't watch because I had no interest in that stupid task. 

I can't stand Derrick, but he is slick.  When he told his sheep that basically they were not to play the game for themselves, and not one of them challenged him, I pictured him leading the lemmings to a cliff and them all jumping off without question.  As much as he deserves the win, I don't think he's played the best game ever because he's playing with the dumbest cast ever.

As usual, I am dumbstruck by Christine's lack of self-awareness.  Did she really make a derogatory comment about Victoria's behavior with Derrick?  I just can't with that girl.  Poor, poor Tim! 

• Love 3

He wanted to shave it off and BB asked him not to.  I think he will be well received in his home town.  Maybe even a parade! 

Yeah, but that was a lot earlier in the season - before the rot had fully set in.

I have no doubt Donny will return to a hero's welcome, but I expect he'll want to return to as normal a life as possible after the initial brouhaha has settled down - and I also expect if that's what Donny wants, the locals will immediately close ranks to protect their own. Besides - they already know what he looks like without the beard. :)

• Love 1

It is my wishful thinking at play here.  I would love for him to shave to see him look like he does in the pic with Kristine.  He is a nice looking man.  AND I want to see the faces of F3 at the finale when they see him. 

This didn't clear it up for me! They got called on the carpet for the stupid play they were doing? Is that it? They all seem to know except Frankie? Sorry. I am dense today.

Haha sorry. Cody/Christine/Caleb were all outside on the Hammock when someone screamed over into the backyard that Frankie is the Saboteur they pretended to ignore it so they wouldn't have to go inside. BB called an indoor lockdown and then Caleb spoke to Derrick about what they heard. The 4 of them proceeded to talk about what they heard for a bit afterwards and the feeds kept going to Fish. Then they were all called into the DR. This all happened yesterday afternoon. Caleb said later on he is convinced that it is prolly true.

Does that clear it up?

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

Haha sorry. Cody/Christine/Caleb were all outside on the Hammock when someone screamed over into the backyard that Frankie is the Saboteur they pretended to ignore it so they wouldn't have to go inside. BB called an indoor lockdown and then Caleb spoke to Derrick about what they heard. The 4 of them proceeded to talk about what they heard for a bit afterwards and the feeds kept going to Fish. Then they were all called into the DR. This all happened yesterday afternoon. Caleb said later on he is convinced that it is prolly true.

Does that clear it up?

YES! YES!  Thank you.  I didn't know it was about the yelling and did not read a detailed report.  Jokers is very brief in their reporting and this season is not interesting enought to scour other sites.  So Frankie didn't hear it and they did not want to spill.

• Love 1

YES! YES! Thank you. I didn't know it was about the yelling and did not read a detailed report. Jokers is very brief in their reporting and this season is not interesting enought to scour other sites. So Frankie didn't hear it and they did not want to spill.

Haha yay!! Yeah Frankie didn't hear it. And no one said anything to him about it. I don't know if they were told not to. Or decided on their own.

Nichole next week, that is being talked about this morning so there is no rush to evict Frankie, but you know they are holding that informatoin he will probably be the first of the core group to go. 

A fantasy of mine:  When Frankie goes on the block (backdoored) I want whoever put him there to say, sorry Frankie you are a great guy but there is no way anyone can win against you.  Giving your winnings to a school in Africa trumps all of us. 

I hope his face registers how foolish that lie was. 

I feel like this hasn't been the most " twisted" season ever. They need to step it up.

Doesn't this happen every year, though? They claim it's gonna be twisty and turn-y and you won't believe what happens next! Expect the unexpected, people! They tease it to the viewers and make such a big deal out of it. And every year, on the first episode I would go read the old TWoP forums (this forum this year) and the reaction is generally "LOL that'll fizzle out and die in the first few weeks" and it usually does. This season, they held onto that stupid BotB twist despite how much viewers thought it sucked, despite how the HGs didn't even seem to like it. The muted cheers from the HGs and I think Christine saying "Finally!" when the end was announced was telling. I laugh when I see the twists blow up in the producer's faces and they have to let everyone just play the normal Big Brother game. This year? Not so much. So we rode their stupid BotB twist into the sunset for once and this is what we get.

Most twisted season, my ass.

Makes me remember the Twin Twist fondly. That is the kind of twist I was hoping for. Instead, all the big strong players got protected... wait, could the twist of the season be that Jeff Probst is running this one? Might as well be. 

My hope is that, come Thursday, Donny is evicted but the door is locked and the HOH competition is like grass seeding or tree pruning or something.

• Love 4

From Jokers:

11:49 AM Noms remain the same. Donny says he feels like he's been sitting up here all season. NT

Looks like the Veto meeting just happened........and nothing has changed. There really will be no need for me to watch past the next week, if Nicole goes after Donny.

Loved Derrick praising Frankie for doing such a good job with the show.  Good grief, Frankie.  Pay attention to the vibe in any conversation and the house.  NO ONE liked doing that and no one will like watching it.  And it probably isn't good.

Well, well.. Christine is now rubbing Derrick.  And the cameramen are doing a great job of focusing in on it.  This girl may have issues

This whole thing with Christine and Cody (and now Derrick!) fascinates me.  Not that she's doing it -- women have been all over guys before -- even women who were in relationships outside the house (not sure about married women).  

It's weird to me, however, that the audience reaction (wow, she's cheating on her husband, right there in front of God and everybody!) is missing the whole "what a skank!" angle, which normally viewers have been quick to apply to any reasonably attractive female throwing herself at an uninterested or only barely interested guy.   I'm not saying it's right that women get that label thrust on them -- I just find it weird that she's escaped it.  And the only reason I can think of that she's escaped it is that she's not "reasonably attractive."  By not meeting that threshold, somehow she gets dinged for the character flaw but not the misogynistic labeling.  

Not sure if I'm explaining it well, but I think an attractive married woman doing the exact same thing would have been much more viciously attacked for it (as opposed to "wow - she's delusional, isn't she?")

• Love 5

Good point Kassa. 

Donny: No food like Tofu NT

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Ha! This is why I'll miss Donny when he goes on Thursday. Where is that Diamond POV again?!? Or a Coup d'etat. Anything to save these two.

• Love 2

OH MY GOD.  Christine is now talking about how weird it was when Victoria touched Derrick.  She said it was almost sexual, and seemed so awkward for them to be touching like that.  Talk about lack of self awareness!!

Well, well.. Christine is now rubbing Derrick.  And the cameramen are doing a great job of focusing in on it.  This girl may have issues.

This is past attraction and more into possession now.

Maybe this is her way of marking her territory...?

Well, there are worse ways.

Ew.

• Love 1

True but most the jury likes her. Derrick didn't think of that when booted players.

In the end, I believe the jurors will vote for the best player regardless of gender. Of course it all depends on how Derrick tells them to vote.

I'm still hoping Cody cuts Derrick lose at some point. The guy isn't a total idiot. He's afraid of Derrick. And Derrick does all the dirty work of thinking for him. Cody talks a tough game (haha) but he doesn't like nominating and evicting. It does bother him. It's better to blame Derrick for the carnage.

I'm hoping Cody gets Derrick before Derrick gets him. And Cody is playing a good game to do it. Derrick trusts him. But deep down Cody knows Derrick has to go for the win.

Cody evicting Derrick would make the season for me.

I don't see this ever happening.  Even if Cody won the final HOH I believe he would take Derrick to F2. 

Haha yay!! Yeah Frankie didn't hear it. And no one said anything to him about it. I don't know if they were told not to. Or decided on their own.

Derrick probably told them not to tell Frankie.  After all, didn't they all run to Daddy Derrick to report the latest news? 

I think Victoria winning the whole thing would be hilarious and so at this point, that's the miracle I'm hoping to happen. 

• Love 1

BB "Broadway Show"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQuBGlvAh2c&feature=youtu.be

Only took 20 seconds for Frankie to make me want to jump out my window.

Ok, first off - every time I heard/read this play idea being discussed, I kept having WAY-back flashbacks to an old B&W Andy Hardy film where a young Mickey Rooney jumps up and says, "Hey, gang! Let's put on a show! We can use the old barn as a set, and make costumes, and...." - well, you get the idea.

And I ran this clip primarily just to see Donny's bit again, which IMHO was far and away the best and funniest. Frikkin' great.

But - while I had it open, I decided to run it forward to the part I missed while BBAD was on commercial. Just to see what I'd missed.

Well, I saw what I'd missed.

Victoria's impression of Amber was what I'd missed.

And now I've un-missed it.

Why the frickitty FUCK did I do that...?

• Love 6

How in the world are they all still asleep? I mean they're not all that exciting when they're awake, but seriously? It's the middle of the day, or towards the end of the day on the East Coast.

From Jokers:

2:51 PM Chris said her ears hurt every time she sleeps in this house. Cody said "I hurt my face every time I sleep in this house. Feels like someone is punching me when I'm sleeping."

Hahahaha!

• Love 9

What does jamoke mean? 

I watched it and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  Victoria, Consuela and Caleb being the exception. 

What I liked is they were all having fun together, Donny included.  He was uptight, you could see him snapping his fingers and jiggling his leg but he was okay, just outside his comfort zone.   He clearly enjoyed not being alone.  Not a bad job with Devon either. 

And oddly Frankie was the least inspired.  Who would have thunk. 

Just now on Jokers:

In HOH, Victoria tells Cody & Christine how rude Donny was to her when she was making tofu for the have nots... he kept asking her
08/25/14 02:59 PM
why she was doing something etc. Victoria said she called him out for being rude. He asked why she wasn't calling out Nicole and Victoria said because Nicole wasn't making rude comments. Cody & Chris laugh.

Chris said her ears hurt every time she sleeps in this house. Cody said "I hurt my face every time I sleep in this house.
08/25/14 02:51 PM

Feels like someone is punching me when I'm sleeping."
Chris said it's Victoria (ed - LOL! Wait till he sees it's himself)

---------------------------------

Donny was making wise cracks about tofu which were very funny.  Victoria is humorless.  Also, the only way she knows how to bond is to have a common enemy.

• Love 4

With all the over the fence shout outs that they've been getting this season, it almost has to be production.  Maybe that's their way of jumpstarting the brains of the dumbest houseguests to ever play this game.  Seriously, it keeps happening.  It has to be Production trying to "fix" things, even though these people are too stupid to catch on. 

I too passed on the Broadway show that Frankie thinks is going to win him $5000.  I will spend infinite time voting against them getting the money (Sorry, Donny) if we get a vote.

Can't wait until Donny says "I told you so" to Cody when he follows behind him in the jury house.  He can save some for all the other morons too - these people don't understand the game AT ALL.

• Love 5

Ok, first off - every time I heard/read this play idea being discussed, I kept having WAY-back flashbacks to an old B&W Andy Hardy film where a young Mickey Rooney jumps up and says, "Hey, gang! Let's put on a show! We can use the old barn as a set, and make costumes, and...." - well, you get the idea.

Nashville, I had the exact same thought!  Mickey and Judy Garland starred in a couple of films with that theme back in the 30's and 40's.

I saw a video on Jokers, a Christine Supercut, with almost eight minutes of her cutting down Amber, Brit, etc.  Every time I think I couldn't dislike her more, something else pops up.

I watched about two minutes of the Broadway show posted above and couldn't stomach any more of it.  Just a while ago Frankie was talking about how Caleb didn't seem to be into it.  He said you'd think Caleb would want it for his resume.  I can see it now:  Previous acting experience?  "I played a former houseguest in a Frankie Grande production in the Big Brother House."  I'm sure that'll get him the lead role in the military picture he wants to star in.  Delusion runs rampant in the Big Brother house!  

I'm another one who will vote "fail" on the Broadway show as many times as they'll let me.  I hate to see Donny not get the money, but will get more satisfaction out of Frankie and Derrick being shot down.  They can't blame this one on Donny since Derrick has even said how good Donny was in his role as Devon.

• Love 1