Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

These people are waaay too impressed that he's met Bieber.  Christine and Caleb especially.

These people are so gross.

And of course none of the girls are questioning why the boys got to hear this crap first.

Frankie was too pleased with himself in this second retelling of it as well.  

• Love 2

Well, at least Derrick isn't buying Frankie's story 100%. Derrick's meh to me, I don't like him, don't hate him either, but he's the only one who saw through that conversation (if only because Derrick possibly stood there thinking "holy shit, I really can't come clean about my job before I leave the house now!")

However, if Derrick can get Frankie out next week, I won't be mad.

Edited by ShutUpFlanders

I think Katesus7 is spot on that this will be the Boogie effect all over again. "Keep me and I'll help your famewhoreness." "Done!" 

It is also possible that this revelation has put the Brigade back on track. We will find out for sure after POV. 

• Love 1

I can't believe no one had said, 'So basically, your sister is rich and you don't need the money we're all competing for?"

Derrick called him a millionaire and Frankie quickly pointed out he's not. So it will be interesting if Derrick starts planting that seed and if these people buy it or care more about meeting Ariana after the show. I have a feeling people will care more about the latter.

I think Derdick and Cody are watching their control slipping away. Zach and Donny know they are screwed.

Please. Please. Have someone use the veto and put up Cody or Derdick. But I know Donny or Nichole are goners.

Edited by LGGirl

I don't think this saves Frankie's game, but it saves him from being attacked and/or shunned while he stays in the house.  I, for one, am glad for that.  I hate when that starts happening, even if it happens to someone I'm not rooting for (such as Frankie).  I would also like to see it not happen to anyone else going forward. 

• Love 2

Caleb just said I could be the  next and upcoming country music star. I give props to Cody for saying no one deserves the money you earn it playing this game. Finally a player who gets it! Cody just went up in my book for that line.

• Love 4

I don't think this saves Frankie's game, but it saves him from being attacked and/or shunned while he stays in the house.  I, for one, am glad for that.  I hate when that starts happening, even if it happens to someone I'm not rooting for (such as Frankie).  I would also like to see it not happen to anyone else going forward. 

Definitely. Creepy pile-ons are so gross.

I can't believe no one has said, 'So basically, your sister is rich and you don't need the money we're all competing for?"

I'm pretty sure his family was rich even before Ariana hit it big. Didn't he once mention that he went to some ritzy prep school? Also, popular youtube personalities can make REALLY good money if they have enough followers. It wouldn't surprise me if he made $100,000+ a year from that alone.

Edited by Marie80

Interesting slip by Frankie. Paraphrasing, "I would freak if anyone had talked badly about my sister. And they can't air it." I'm kinda not surprised. Not a bad word about Ms. Grande is to be spoken on the broadcast shows. I did appreciate BB trying to fish Frankie's ass as he told everyone to download her album on iTunes.

According to the HGs. It keeps rising (Frankie's # of followers).

Can you imagine how HARD it was to listen to Hayden talk about his 1500 follower?????

Well damn, they should just hand him the money after having to go through that.

Edited by TexasChic
  • Love 5

Well now Caleb totally believes Frankie and thinks that Nicole is a lying liar who lies about the Amber nonsense. And Christine just said to Nicole and Victoria that maybe Frankie could help Tim with his "musical career". I knew he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut. He was just waiting for the perfect moment, and that moment was placed right in his lap.

• Love 2

Victoria: He's playing this game for charity, I'm playing for my life.

Um, don't you come from money too, sweetie? I doubt your job as a "photographer" is paying the bills.

• Love 2

I knew he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut. He was just waiting for the perfect moment, and that moment was placed right in his lap.

To be honest with you, I'm glad he won and did the reveal.  I was not looking forward to a week of bashing.  Now, it's fun watching folks try to figure out how to get in with a star and how that will affect their games.  This amuses the hell out of me.  Him being trashed all week would have kept me off the feeds (and I'm not even rooting for him).

• Love 1

Now, it's fun watching folks try to figure out how to get in with a star and how that will affect their games.  This amuses the hell out of me.

I strongly disagree there.  I find that more annoying and kinda sad more than anything.

I'm glad that it looks like Derrick is on a similar train of thought, and maybe he'll use his magic to cancel all of that out.  I heard Derrick tell Zach that Frankie will never talk to them outside the house anyway.  May or may not be true, but it's definitely a valid argument.

• Love 4

Did Derdick allude that the BOB was rigged because Frankie was allowed to play alone? Did he just realize his game is now screwed? Did he just say he wants to hit the eject button because its now Frankie's game to win?

Now he knows how we felt all season.

I still say Donny is shoe in for Fan Fav. Can't wait till the hamsters find that out.

• Love 3

Derrick just said that the BotB might have been made potentially easier for Frankie because he had to work alone which allowed him to figure out how to move about easier since Caleb sat out. Gee, a competition like that just now, first time Frankie is on the block. Go figure. Ugh.

Like I thought all along about Zankie, Zach sees Frankie as just game playing him where for Zach the friendship was for real.  Maybe it was for Frankie on some level, but Zach  can't really trust it.  At least not now.  I think he just feels very stupid.

• Love 1

The Derrick comment about Ariana Grande comes off as sour grapes-Ariana Grande is new, young, fresh and definitely the It Girl. Madonna is an old hag in comparison. Her shelf life is narrowing as you read this. Derrick has no clue about who's hot and who's not, anyway.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1

Derrick just said that the BotB might have been made potentially easier for Frankie because he had to work alone which allowed him to figure out how to move about easier since Caleb sat out. Gee, a competition like that just now, first time Frankie is on the block. Go figure. Ugh.

All Caleb had to do was play and actively sabotage.  He wanted to put on a big show.  That's on him and the rest for not just playing it cool like they did when Caleb threw it with Jocasta. 

Hubris and cruelty of group think annoys me and that is where we were going into this and where we were going to be all week.  I will be truly sorry if Donny goes because of this.

ETA:  For the record, I still believe that Derrick is going to win this and Frankie will be voted out before the finale.  He'll definitely lose if he's in the finale.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 3

ETA:  For the record, I still believe that Derrick is going to win this and Frankie will be voted out before the finale.  He'll definitely lose if he's in the finale.

Frankie is a perfect final 2 partner. I think people on this show would vote for someone who really needs the money over someone who is going to donate it. Especially if Derrick or Zach ends up in the Jury house.

• Love 1

Zach: I don't give a f*ck if you have 1.5 million followers, if you're a f*cking youtube sensation, if your f*cking sister's f*cking Hilary Clinton. I don't give a f*ck"

LMAO!

Between his comments tonight and him acting like a gossiping schoolgirl while dishing the dirt to Nicole last night, I'm starting to like him.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 3

Zach's response to Frankie's revelations makes me suspicious. It's like he's on this one track mode of animosity. I just don't buy him turning on Frankie so quickly. If he goes to Jury House it'll be fun to eventually see the moment when he tells Jocasta and Hayden about Frankie.

Edited by TimWil

I think it's pretty damn funny that Derrick is talking about people not being straight up with who they are when they entered the house. He's a cop but hasn't told anyone! I forgot what he did tell them he did for a living. Teacher or something. 

Does anyone know who's on the block besides poor Donny? 

Nicole is currently crying and carrying on about how she would never have put Frankie up if she knew who he was. She is worried his sister's fans will not like her.  I repeat, she is legitimately crying and  worried that a fellow reality show contestant's famous sister's FANS might say bad things about her. Crying.

Kids these days.

• Love 10

This is all pretty hilarious and really, it's excellent game play by Frankie, but boy is it pathetic seeing the reactions by these little famewhores. 

So now that Frankie can get what he wants, what DOES Frankie want? Does he want Donny out? 

• Love 1

The Derrick comment about Ariana Grande comes off as sour grapes-Ariana Grande is new, young, fresh and definitely the It Girl. Madonna is an old hag in comparison.

Maybe sour grapes to an extent, but I got his point about Madonna.  There are levels of fame, and Frankie's sister is still very much just starting out.  Maybe a better example might have been Miley.  Sure the tweens know Ariana, but even oldsters like me know exactly who Miley is.  Same thing with Madonna.  She is still universally famous.  It's a fair point, sour grapes or not.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 12

I love how Victoria is talking sense into Nicole! You know your being ridiculous when Victoria is talking sense into her.

ETA From Jokers

11:58 PM Victoria to Nicole: Let his sister, who's a millionaire, donate to Africa. WE need this money. NT

Best thing I heard yet bout Ariana Grande.

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 15

New clue for Jeopardy, if they do a Big Brother category:

Q:  The most unlikely hamster to be a voice of reason to starstruck folks.

A:  Who is Victoria?

I'm sorry, but tonight is hysterical to me! 

Edited by pennben
  • Love 5

When Zach stops being pissed and talks to Frankie (maybe tomorrow... I have a volatile personality like Zach and just getting over it and having a rational talk when you are that mad takes nothing but time for the simmering blood boil to cool down), he should tell him that to prove his loyalty, he should use the veto to save him.  It's worth a shot, right?  Zach has shown no proclivity yet for strategy, but I think that would be a good move.  He should also ask Caleb to do the same.  Why don't these people campaign for stuff like that?   It's how you end up with things like Brittany choosing Caleb as houseguest's choice in the veto draw: lack of planning.  If Derrick ever gets nominated this summer, you best know he will not miss this step.

I'm reading tweets about how Production may have "adjusted" the comp once Caleb revealed he was going to sit down and not do it. I'm all for this if it's true. Frankie was at a distinct disadvantage, wasn't he?

I'm reading tweets about how Production may have "adjusted" the comp once Caleb revealed he was going to sit down and not do it. I'm all for this if it's true. Frankie was at a distinct disadvantage, wasn't he?

People have been throwing BotB the entire season. They can't decide to avoid that as soon as someone they want is in danger. I mean, obviously they CAN (and have done so repeatedly) but it's not something they should be doing. 

• Love 6

Hypothetical Question:  Would Derrick still be against rigging if he figures out on his own (or the DR clues him into the fact) that if he goes to F2 w/ Frankie he will win the game?  

They knowingly come on a game where rigging is prominent. Use it. 

I think Derrick's ego is hurt a bit now about the mugging he has done to feedsters and about thinking TA was about him.  If he takes a minute and reflects, he'll realize he is in a great spot.  Play the game you are in, not the game you thought you were in.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1

Throwing a comp is a legitimate strategy.  If you can convince someone else who is in danger on the block to do it with no cost to you, even better.  It is absolute BS that production would "adjust" a comp to save Frankie of all people.  Even if they had "adjusted" the comp to save Donny, I would still be pissed.  I know that this would be far from the first time production has interfered in the game, but it makes my blood pressure rise each and every time and this time is no different. 

• Love 2

It's interesting. I think Derrick is at least a POSSIBILITY for a replacement nom now if Zach or Donny wins POV (or if Nicole wins POV and takes Donny off. She WOULD do that, right? Tell me she's at least THAT smart). Christine's not putting Cody up. So would she really put Victoria up? 

• Love 1

Nope, Brian, she's deciding between Nicole and Victoria at the moment.  Sigh. Zach is still her number 1 target, Frankie's too, but he's not sure the votes are there.  Although he is sure he has Victoria's (hee!).

Another reason I don't usually go for reality TV.  How can you call it "real" if the game is rigged or certain things are done to make sure the 'script' plays out how you [producers/show runners] want?

Ah, crap.  Considering the world we live in, rigging is the actual most realistic part of the whole concept!  *grumbles*

• Love 1

To be honest with you, I'm glad he won and did the reveal.  I was not looking forward to a week of bashing.

I am not glad Frankie won. That win stands a good chance of being the killing stroke to Donny's game, and that just plain pisses me off.

I am somewhat glad about Frankie's timing on the reveal, because I think Frankie's timing of this reveal was a huge mistake. Why? Because he did it when he was already safe for the week.

Look at the HG's reactions. In the immediacy of the moment:

- Both Nichole and Victoria turned into screaming fangirls.

- Caleb is immediately trying to hitch a ride on the coattails of the Ariana Grande entourage.

- Christine is wondering out loud if this could somehow be leveraged into a boost for her husband's musical aspirations.

Frankie has already referred to his Big Reveal as his version of Dan's Funeral. In one respect he is correct, - his announcement has created his own version of Dan's infamous "mist". Frankie is no Dan, however, and I don't think Frankie's mist has the same staying power as Dan's. Already Victoria (who a half hour earlier had been the loudest screaming-fangirl-behind-the-velvet-ropes of them all) is saying, "[Frankie is] playing for charity, I'm playing for my life". Derrick is busily pointing out that Frankie's Big Reveal doesn't change a single one of Frankie's lies or betrayals inside the House. Frankie's mist is already dissipating.

Thus my reasoning about Frankie's timing being a mistake. His Big Reveal went off in this House with the impact of an elephant rifle going off; this particular gun is a one-shot wonder, though, and the echoes from its discharge will fade with time. If he had saved his revelation until a point in the game when he was in REAL danger, the misty cloud of confusion could gave carried him past, say, a close eviction vote. As it stands now, however, the shock value of his pronouncement will be a distant memory when the next HOH is looking around for nominations.

P. S.: My biggest disappointment has been Nicole's reaction. I was willing to give her credit for biggest ova in the House for breaking ranks, making an actual honest-to-God game move, and putting His Royal Highness (no, Caleb, I don't mean you) on the block. Her wilting in the face of what some pop star's fans might think of her move, however? And the INCONCEIVABLE notion she should actually continue to play the game? I withdraw my kudos.

• Love 11

From Joker's:

Sat 1:02 AM BBT Nicole: He is famous. His sister is a huge star. Cody: Who f*cking cares who his sister is!

Holy cow.

This feels strange.

I think I just liked Cody for the first time in 2-3 weeks.

• Love 3