Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E02: It's Like a Survivor Economy LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

I don't even feel bad for you, Danni. you were dumb. Opened your mouth for no reason and just shot your game to hell several ways to sunday badly. 

Paranoia will get you in this game. Rob, Ethan and Parv looked too cozy without her, so she convinces herself they were coming for her when they were all set on trying to get Ben out. 

• Love 2

If their logic for keeping Rob was because they are afraid of him, I hope he screws all of them over.  Also, I hope Parvati is responsible for voting Adam out (okay, end rant lol)  Finally we get someone back from Guatemala, and she's gone.

• Love 2
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Paranoia will get you in this game. Rob, Ethan and Parv looked too cozy without her, so she convinces herself they were coming for her when they were all set on trying to get Ben out. 

yeah.  - though i also think (personally) it sort of showed where Danni was in that. because I don't get why she was always excluded (as we never saw Danni with them in this episode). but she was waaay too paranoid.

thanks for the live chat. hope we can have one next week!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, marys1000 said:

So its 5 to 3 now?

Yup. And somehow that still doesn't convince me they'll get rid of Rob or Parvati if they go to tribal again. Ben will probably do something stupid again and blow up his game. Of course his being so dumb is probably what will keep him safe because most will see him as a safe shield. 

Personally I hope Sele doesn't lose,  just because I want this to be a season where I see gameplay on both sides, which means I want Decal to lose next week. It'll also keep the numbers even. 

I'd all but forgotten about Michelle until tribal council. I'll say it again, without Rob's presence,  I feel like Michelle is what Amber's game would be like this season. Just quietly getting through tribal councils with no one seeing her as a threat. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

If their logic for keeping Rob was because they are afraid of him, I hope he screws all of them over.  Also, I hope Parvati is responsible for voting Adam out (okay, end rant lol)  Finally we get someone back from Guatemala, and she's gone.

I always get the feeling that the reasons given for keeping Rob are never the actual reason they keep Rob.  I think they "believe" their reasons but I think they are trying to justify their instincts.

I think Rob casts a bit of an aura over Survivor.  They don't just want to win the money.  They want some level of fame and the longer it lasts the better.  That works out better for them if the play against or with Rob with some grand scheme to take him out down the line than if they just  him out in the first council.  But a lot of the time, that avoidance of immediate expulsion from the game is all that Rob needs.

• Love 2