Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E02: It's Like a Survivor Economy LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I feel like Rob doesn't care.  He doesn't even seem to be tryng.

Yeah it was weird because it looked like he did have a strategy and Rob has always been very strong in puzzles. But yeah he just seemed to say fuck it even as it was obvious time was running out. 

• Love 6

Honestly - this tribe should vote out Rob. 
(which i won't lie - would make me sad because I want to see Rob on jury - we've never seen that angle before). but the best move would be vote him out

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yeah it was weird because it looked like he did have a strategy and Rob has always been very strong in puzzles. But yeah he just seemed to say fuck it even as it was obvious time was running out. 

At one point when Jeff said something about Sandra and Sophie working on the puzzle, Rob was shaking his head and looked distant.  

So Adam, Ben, Rob, and Denise seemed to get the bulk of coverage so far at tribe blue.  Jeremy because of his advantage, and then Parvati.  I don't see how it isn't Rob, but I might be surprised.  They might think with Amber gone, that's one less ally he has, and that he'll be out for blood.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Well, if Rob goes to Edge of Extinction, it will become Love Island or something like that.

I like Ethan's "Dude, you sucked today."

Rib sounds like he's reading a teleprompter in his talking heads.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

Honestly - this tribe should vote out Rob. 
(which i won't lie - would make me sad because I want to see Rob on jury - we've never seen that angle before). but the best move would be vote him out

Except they may lose even more challenges without him. Yes, they lost here because of whatever was going on with him but let's face it, they would have no shot last challenge without him. 

• Love 2

Now Jeremy and Michele are debating whether to go with the 'vote for the tribe' vote of Danni, or making a big move.

So it looks like either Danni or a blindside is coming.  Parvati's name is being thrown out by Adam, Jeremy, and Michele again.

1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

Vote out Rob, morons!

When Adam said "I'd prefer going for Parvati but she's close with Rob and so if we go for her, that'll piss off Rob and he's like the godfather", all I could think is Adam, that's exactly how he got to the end in All Stars.

Because I remember Cesternino saying something almost exactly when Chapera first lost immunity, when he wanted to go for Amber but was too afraid to go against Rob. Rob's only the godfather when you all collectively sit back and not vote him out. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I know with Rob sucking up the challenge (loved how he owned up to it though) and him being the biggest target makes sense to go after him. But when he's the underdog I root for him even more! This game is making me stress hard, especially when my laptop died and I couldn't get in here.

• Love 2

Btw, did Jeremy not buy Natalie's offer? Because if he did, he shouldn't be a part of the tribal council. 

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm going to guess that Jeremy isn't going to use his advantage, since he seems safe.  Can he use it past this TC?  

Just asked this. Oh it's an optional advantage. I thought once he bought it, it automatically meant he couldn't be a part of the next tribal council.

43 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I do feel sorry for Amber.  She really didn't have a chance with Rob in the game.  He was always going to have a target no matter what.  She might have lasted had it not been for him.

She's proving so far to be useless on Edge of Extinction also. I really don't think she has any game without Rob. But JMO.

• Love 4

I will say this as someone who has wanted Danni to play for years, and honestly respected her "I will only come back if there's an all winner season." girl showed her dumb. If she gets voted out it's because "Stealth Bomber Danni" had no idea what she was doing. 

• Love 2

I just like the old schoolers better than the new schoolers. The new schoolers I like:

Tony, Cops R us. 

Sophie

I think that's it.

Edited by cleo
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

When Adam said "I'd prefer going for Parvati but she's close with Rob and so if we go for her, that'll piss off Rob and he's like the godfather", all I could think is Adam, that's exactly how he got to the end in All Stars.

Because I remember Cesternino saying something almost exactly when Chapera first lost immunity, when he wanted to go for Amber but was too afraid to go against Rob. Rob's only the godfather when you all collectively sit back and not vote him out. 

seriously. like. 
yeah. if you piss him off you piss him off but he'll be gone so who cares? 
(well "gone" because of EoE but still). 

LOL Adam

• Love 3
Just now, cleo said:

I just loke the old schoolers better than the new schoolers. The new schoolers I like:

Tony, Cops R us. 

Sophie

I think that's it.

I think most of the new schoolers are boring and/or obnoxious.  There's a different level of game play with them, and I don't think it's better than the old schoolers.

Adam struggling to get his torch in his slot would be me out there.  I'd probably knock it over and set the TC set on fire.

Jeff brings up the stupid old school/new school.  Michele said that's out the window.  

Who knew, I'm actually liking Adam and Michele this episode.  

• Love 3