Type keyword(s) to search

S40.E02: It's Like a Survivor Economy LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

One castaway is out for blood after realizing their closest ally was sent to the Edge of Extinction. Another castaway must dig themselves out after letting information slip.

You asked for it.  Here it is.  This is a special season so we'll keep it going.  This thread will close at the conclusion of the episode. 

• Love 2

I do feel sorry for Amber.  She really didn't have a chance with Rob in the game.  He was always going to have a target no matter what.  She might have lasted had it not been for him.

Rob gets his token, so he assumes it was from Amber.  I would have liked to have seen his reaction at the challenge.  A big difference from when Amber walked into that challenge during AS after being saved by Lex the terrible.

• Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Denise, I appreciate that you found an immunity idol, but finding it around Ben probably means that everyone will know by next Tribal.

I was actually pretty surprised that he suggested giving it to someone to draw them in, and not immediately assuming he was getting the other half.

I hate to say I'm agreeing with Adam here on the idol logic.

• Love 2

Like Sandra would leave her fire tokens to Rob.

So Ben is training Denise how to find an idol--and she found one. I like Denise, why is she allying with Ben and Adam? 

Denise, don't give Parvati the idol half! Adam's not that great a choice either.

• Love 1

I'm just not a fan of Kim.  We'll see if that changes.  And now she's out idol hunting.  She's listening to the little voices to tell her where to go.

I'm calling BS on Kim and Denise finding the idol at the same time, especially since one half has to be given to someone at sundown.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Kim gives her half to Sophie, thinking she's a good person to work with.  Sophie says she can't believe Kim told her about it.  We'll see if Denise and Kim regret their decisions.  What did Denise say to Adam, to give the half back if she needed it?

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Kim gives her half to Sophie, thinking she's a good person to work with.  Sophie says she can't believe Kim told her about it.  We'll see if Denise and Kim regret their decisions.  What did Denise say to Adam, to give the half back if she needed it?

yeah Denise said that. like. need it for what? you realised you couldn't trust adam?

these people are so rushy. 

• Love 1
Just now, Daisy said:

yeah Denise said that. like. need it for what? you realised you couldn't trust adam?

these people are so rushy. 

I'm guessing she gave it to Adam because those two were on the bottom the last time, but got spared, so she feels like she can trust him.  Yet, this probably isn't the best way to say you aren't working together.  And giving it to Parvati?  Is she nuts?  

• Love 2

Coming up: 

Jeff: So for this challenge you take a bag of balls of wave your balls around at all the other balls, and the winning team blah blah balls blah blah... worth playin' for?

Absolutely Everyone: No thanks. That challenge sounds like it might take half an hour, and if we spend that same time looking for immunity idols we can probably find twenty or thirty of them.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So did it say how this idol works?  That you need both parts to be safe?  

I think they should save the bulk of EOE footage for CBS All Access or something.

that would kinda be sucky because Canadians don't get that. 

(but i still don't like this EOE thing anyway). 

• Love 1

And everyone gets an idol and advantage this episode!  Even Natalie-she gets a safety without power advantage.  She gifts it to Jeremy (of course), who can give up one token to leave TC and not be voted out-but also not be able to participate in the vote.

He's actually debating what he wants to do.  I think it's possible this could be a bigger target on his back.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Tony's getting restless.  He built a ladder and thinks it's going to be a simple process to climb it to get food from the trees.  Sophie says it's no ladder.  I'm liking the reactions to Tony's workplace hazard.

I forgot Wendell was out here.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And everyone gets an idol and advantage this episode!  Even Natalie-she gets a safety without power advantage.  She gifts it to Jeremy (of course), who can give up one token to leave TC and not be voted out-but also not be able to participate in the vote.

He's actually debating what he wants to do.  I think it's possible this could be a bigger target on his back.

which is smart.
if they know Natalie is giving him stuff vote him out and deal with it. 

• Love 1

For some reason, I cannot get into this season. So much “back when I played in ....” and all these various idols and other stuff. Takes the fun out of it, for me.

I didn’t recognize Denise.

I switched the channel to Catfish, I’ll check back to see who got the boot. Maybe.

• Love 1

I wonder if Sarah is secretly hoping to take Tony out, or if she really wants to work with him for the long haul.

which is smart.
if they know Natalie is giving him stuff vote him out and deal with it. 

I wonder if Jeremy is in any real danger of getting voted off.  

Rob sees his beloved is gone.  He looks like he's a mix of on the verge of tears and ready to kill.  That was a tense minute.

Edited by LadyChatts

Oh I didn't realize we were doing a live again this week. Thought that was only for the season premiere. The EoE moment is exactly why I thought some were exaggerating how much Amber could do for Rob from there.

Obviously she could, as we see Natalie doing for Jeremy. But the thing is, as we saw, she has to compete against someone else to get them. So no guarantee she even gets these advantages to be able to send them over to Rob. 

Going back earlier, as much as Adam's dramatic reactions annoy me, I was with his WTF when Denise suggesting giving her half of the idol to Parvati. Like girl what? Parvati has no relationship with you and is a player who has shown in the past that she's a viper who will slit anyone's throat. Why would you give her that kind of power?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Rob threatens Vengeance under his breath and the trombones of destruction wail chaotically in the background. Bolts of lightning flash from his eyes and steam pours out of his ears.

I think that sums up Lex's reaction when Rob betrayed him during AS.  He's probably thinking this is long awaited karma for him being an idiot helping a friend.

Seriously I love Tony.  

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I think that sums up Lex's reaction when Rob betrayed him during AS.  He's probably thinking this is long awaited karma for him being an idiot helping a friend.

LOL but Lex's was so much better, because he was so incredibly dumb.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2