Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Under the Knife LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And Tammy splayed out on the couch like a beached whale. Jesus Christ. 

I really feel sorry for TLC camera people. Whatever they pay them - it's not enough.

• Love 7

I’ve known a couple of people who died a few years after their bypass. Never were healthy afterwards. I’ve known some that did ok though. The bypass will mean that Amy will most certainly lose and keep it off. It’s pretty intense.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

Enemasthesia? Did I hear that correctly? 

No. Anamasthesia (according to closed captioning).

There's no such thing as an Amy & Tammy to English dictionary (yet), so closed captioning is a necessity when viewing this...er...program.

• LOL 16
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Can Tammy at least have liposuction to remove that fat from her forehead?

I read that it’s sort of like a birth defect. The fat adds to though. These two may need skin surgery on their face!

Roux-en-y gastric bypass...

...is a type of weight-loss surgery that involves creating a small pouch from the stomach and connecting the newly created pouch directly to the small intestine. After gastric bypass, swallowed food will go into this small pouch of stomach and then directly into the small intestine, thereby bypassing most of your stomach and the first section of your small intestine.

Now doesn't that sound super fun?

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Useful 5

Is Amy doing her narrative interviews with a stunt stomach? Because it's clear she lost a lot of weight in her face so she HAD to have lost in that giant gut, too.

You know, I can sorta kinda understand Jerry's interest in obese women -- but TAMMY? Like, setting aside her size, she is vile in every imaginable way.