Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Under the Knife LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Why is Dr (Not) Now talking to Tammy like she's a reasonable, intelligent person? She's a moron. 

I also feel like Tammy didn't have her surgery this season because they're gonna renew this shit parade for next season.

Just when the shock of getting to know these sisters finally wore off, Tammy tells us she made sweet love to a dude she met in the old interwebs?  And dude drove from NC?  And HUH her apartment is gorgeous too.   Way nicer than my place.  Boy I feel like quite the chump for working for the past 45 years.  Damn.  

(side note:....does a day pass where Jazz isn't weeping?   Happy little thing isn't she)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Just when the shock of getting to know these sisters finally wore off, Tammy tells us she made sweet love to a dude she met in the old interwebs?  And dude drove from NC?  And HUH her apartment is gorgeous too.   Way nicer than my place.  Boy I feel like quite the chump for working for the past 45 years.  Damn.  

(side note:....does a day pass where Jazz isn't weeping?   Happy little thing isn't she)

You're a damn fool! 😁 

BTW has it been that long after surgery for Amy to look substantially smaller?

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

And HUH her apartment is gorgeous too. 

That has to be a TLC-furnished abode because no way Tammy had the funds or interest in creating a nice place for herself to live.

Is the dog wearing the same dress she wore to the wedding? How tacky...

Um...shouldn't the before and after be in the same/similar outfit? Sports bra and leggings for before vs black dress for the after is cheating.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Where do you purchase a huge picture of donuts?

In the kitchen?  I thought those were apples.  I guess I'm just an optimist that way.

• LOL 2