Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E05: Week 5 - Costa Rica

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The remaining women follow Peter to Costa Rica and are stunned when they see the scar on his forehead. Peter shares the crazy story of his character-building wound. As the Bachelor and one beauty fly in a helicopter over the picturesque landscape, another volatile woman spends the day alone crying her eyes out.

Airs February 3, 2020.

1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

Am I the only one here? I didn’t see that coming. 

I’m here. I was just trying to remember whether this was the same night that he gave Aliyah the rose to stay. But slowly the traumatic memories of the drama that unfolded came back to me.

I really hope Tammy doesn’t get a rose so we’ll have the first Arson in Bachelor History.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

So he wasted a Rose on her, then goes around reassuring every woman and making out with all of them so they don’t leave. These women have no self respect, want Instagram followers or time on bip- or all 3. He is truly the most disingenuous bachelor since ::shudder:: bob guiney .

• Love 13

That one girl is so bamboozled and shocked to be sent home. Apparently there was an “amazing connection”?!? I don’t have a clue who any of the three girls are who went home. I mean, I didn’t recognize half the girls who got roses, either, but at least Peter said their names. The show didn’t even bother with chyrons for the ones booted!

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 4

I kind of thought last week that the women were getting kind of egged on by producers (who are freaking everywhere this season) to call Peter their boyfriend, but getting to know them more, I think that its not them. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I don’t even know who the blonde is that didn't get a  rose. 

I couldn’t remember her name either but she was very pretty !

might I say the vocal fry is killing me. Omg.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Like Peter a teeny (emphasized teeny) bit more that he admitted he was being an idiot and wishy washy, and apologizing to the women for doing to them what Hannah did to her guys (though he didn't mention her).  Hopefully that side of him won't show anymore.  I really need to watch the first episode because I know nothing about Hannah Ann and Madison.

I'm getting whiplash with Kelsie.  Thought she was cray cray, than last week she actually was the voice of reason about Alayah (not being fazed he brought her back, wants him to be sure), and now she's asking for comfort from someone who is also supposedly falling for Peter and most likely feeling the same thing!

Edited by Ripley68
  • Love 7

Like like like like like 😡

1 minute ago, ECM1231 said:

I can't believe he didn't boot blonde Victoria as well; it was so obvious she was lying last week.

No that was “ her truth” which is the new excuse for lying .

• LOL 8
  • Love 11

People being upset about the bachelor/ette dating the other contestants is always hilarious. Like, you have SEEN the show right? Its kind the whole premise you know. Its like being shocked to find out, after becoming a Survivor contestant, that your outside a lot.

Kelly cant even pretend she wants to be here. Do I smell a hint of Wrong Reasons?!?

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

Kelley is concerned that she doesn’t have a “sob story” to make Peter fall in love with her. This is another backhanded insult to the other girls, as the show segues into Sydney’s many sob stories.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

I'm sorry. The big gross stitches bandaid is not helping him wipe out his dweebie, wishy washy Momma's boy persona.  

It could be worse....it could be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle bandaid! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

What a surprise! Good thing they happened to accidentally have their bathing suits on. Peter, keep those stitches dry! You’re going to get an infection!

Whelp, I guess Sydney is the front-runner! She might be impregnated after this date!

Kelsey is all “I like Sydney” then calls her a fake bitch or something in the next breath! Kelsey’s the new “villain” they’re all going to turn on. Watch out girls! It will be one of you next!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I kinda like Tammy.  Her Kelsey analysis is pretty awesome, and I loved how she had to turn away to hide her laugh when Kelsea started on her latest rant.  Kelsi is one hot wet mess.  And I have no idea how to spell her name and I hope she's gone before I find out.

• LOL 6
  • Love 12

So, did Victoria F decide to kiss him on her own? Definitely not shy now is she?  Hannah Ann went for it.  This can be all sorts of awkward if she's kicked off before the Cosmo article comes out. Why are they all watching them make out?  OR is that set up. Though their faces seem to say they are watching them kiss.  awkward...

• Love 2

Ooh! It’s the Hannah Ann vs Victoria F model-off Round 2, and this time “shy” Victoria takes the prize! Of course Hannah kisses Peter after Victoria does! Everyone else just cringes (see Tammy) and cries (see Kelsey).

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Shit! I was so shocked that Kelsey said she was falling in love that I accidentally changed the channel and missed Peter’s initial reaction. But he’s kissing her so... Eek. Too soon!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Turning 26 is “depressing”?!? 28 “is a grandpa”?!? Get off my lawn, you whipper-snappers!

My friend texted me after she said that and said “I have underwear that old!” 🤣😂

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

I wish I could reach through the television and smack Peter upside his head.  This guy is such a wiener.   After what happened with Alayah, the ladies have his number. The problem is, he likes to call names.

• Love 19