Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: A House Divided LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

After a stressful first month of dieting, the sisters head back to Atlanta for their one month check in with Dr. Procter to find out if they are on the right path to their weight goals. The results force Amy to make a difficult decision. 

Who thinks they made their goal weight?

giphy.gif

Who thinks they will snipe at each other, throw fits, and blame everything and everyone but themselves, and Tammy will look like her head will explode?

giphy.gif 

This is the LIVE CHAT thread. It will be open during the US East Coast showing.

Original air date 2020.01.22

• LOL 9

I hope that Amy understands that she can eat about a 1/4 cup of that giant plate of food she's just been served.

HAHAHAHAHA who am I kidding? That plate's gonna be gone.

The two things she brings up is that she can't cook for herself or go get food...

Not, I can't wash my ass or any other of Maslow's basic hierarchy of needs!

She is doomed...

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Tamy gives me the heebie-jeebies. Just looking at her is actually difficult. Her features are being swallowed up by fat! Yikes.

Same, man. She's like something out of a horror movie. And her putrid personality isn't helping either.

5 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Hey, Aliya!

Go Blue!  I was looking at the Diag on Google Maps today while talking to one of my sisters. I mentioned how much I loved UM, the campus, etc. and she said, "Yeah, I know. I can tell by what you post on FB. You wouldn't know a football if it hit you in the head, but come football season, you're all 'Go Blue, Beat State!'"  Yeah, maybe. 😄

• LOL 2

Tammy's fake baby voice is driving me bonkers. She's so manipulative--when she's screeching at Amy her voice is about three octaves lower. But when she's talking to the camera or Dr. Procter it's all innocent little 4 year old girl. That baby voice coming out of that face/body is soooo incongruous it makes me unable to focus on anything.

Edited by MrsRopersCaftan
I'm a dope who got the doctor's name wrong
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Go Blue!  I was looking at the Diag on Google Maps today while talking to one of my sisters. I mentioned how much I loved UM, the campus, etc. and she said, "Yeah, I know. I can tell by what you post on FB. You wouldn't know a football if it hit you in the head, but come football season, you're all 'Go Blue, Beat State!'"  Yeah, maybe. 😄

I went to a game last season.  We still have season tickets although we live on the west coast.  I love campus and Ann Arbor.  So much construction though and so many nice things...I need those students to be starving students, not living high on the hog!  Kids, today. Ha!  I need The UGLI to be ugly, not the glorious building that it has become today.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I went to a game last season.  We still have season tickets although we live on the west coast.  I love campus and Ann Arbor.  So much construction though and so many nice things...I need those students to be starving students, not living high on the hog!  Kids, today. Ha!  I need The UGLI to be ugly, not the glorious building that it has become today.

My son and I went for the 200th Anniversary; you're right about the construction. We went to our old dorms and I showed him the apartments I lived in, one with his father. It was a great trip. Also introduced him to fragles! 

• Love 1

What an underachiever... even hoped to get only halfway to her goal... but she only lost 8 pounds, at her weight it's just her having skipped a few sodas in the days prior to the appointment.

• Love 4