Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: A House Divided LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I bet Tammy is so unwilling to do anything for herself, she is sabotaging herself because if she loses weight, she won't have any excuse to not take care of herself.   She is just like Sean from my 600 life her dream is to be a blob that someone is servicing...

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 13

When Amy sits on the couch, it looks like her chest is going to smother her.  I am starting to feel very sorry for her.  She needs to get away from Tammy.

Amy didn't make Tammy fat but I will bet Tammy often bullied Amy into eating more to allow her to feel better about how much she was eating.

• Love 9

I think Amy likes to be half naked...

3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Please forgive me since this is the first time I've seen this show and I'm sure someone must have said this already but I find their mouths so, well, distracting almost like rejects from a baby doll factor.

I had not seen anyone say that but in Amy's talking head shots when she's wearing the pink lipstick...now I can't unsee it.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

After seeing Amy in a two piece bathing suit, I will no longer be self conscious about wearing a one piece at the beach.

At her weight, everything will look hideous. but a two-piece is probably easier to find given that she carries a lot of her weight in her belly.

• Love 2

If Tammy don't... OK, "me and Tammy" is not the worst of Amy's crimes against English language.

Tammy sounds super-selfish in the preview.  Oh wait, Tammy sounds super-selfish all the time...  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Not safe seeing these two if you're name is Dr. Ritz like they might schmear you with pimento cheese and eat you.

Oh boy Amy is rockin' her bikini body........ NOT!!!

I told the husband I need to wear a bikini this summer. I just gotta have Amy's confidence. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

gene wilder tuxedo GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I saw this with my boyfriend of the time when it first came out. When the monster says, "Puttin' on the Ritz,' I thought this guy was gonna wet his pants, he was laughing so much. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1