Type keyword(s) to search

LOL Bravo Mafia: Gif-tastic!

• Start Topic

Just now, aquarian1 said:

In gif-tastic mafia?  I would think it's possible.

project runway television GIF

Are you saying the clue points to the person with the foamimg vagina?

29 minutes ago, deaja said:

No.  I'm just doing random Bravo show (and sometimes not Bravo show) gifs based on how much I like them.  HOWEVER, if that does point to someone, we should use it.  FATE!

Just now, aquarian1 said:

No.  I'm just doing random Braco show (and sometimes not Bravo show) gifs based on how much I like them.  HOWEVER, if that does point to someone, we should use it.  FATE!

Mystic Meg we're with you, show us the way, guide us!

7 minutes ago, deaja said:

Please raise your hand if your vagina is foaming so we know to DL you. Thank you.

Mine is not foaming and that’s all I’m willing to say about it.

Hmm. The Court Jester has two of the same initials as The Crazed Spruce? Is there any hint of wood/trees/paper in the story? Like, we even would need a clue to take out Spruce, it’s never stopped us before.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lisin said:

They knew which side their bread was buttered on and they all had to kiss the ring to keep their spot.

Well, there is shade already thrown on A1 for the bread, but one of the people she wants to have dinner with is Brian Cox, who was in "The Long Kiss Goodnight" ... two possible clues to one person?

Shrug.gif

1. Drogo 
  2. aquarian1 
  3. JTMacc99 
  4. SilverStormm 
  5. saoirse 
  6. The Crazed Spruce 
  7. Deadpool 
  8. Deaja 
  9. meet trouble 
  10. BizBuzz 
  11. Machiabelly 
  12. Lady Calypso 
  13. ohjoy 
  14. MarkHB

So bringing this up a page; above are who is playing, plus our designated non players, CuriousParker and SVNBob. Who all haven’t we heard from yet toDay?

14 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

Brian Cox is a theoretical physicist.  I don't think he's been in any movies. ??

Also, I am hero.  I'd vote for Spruce.  The Court Jester, Joker Movie, same initials, some wood paneling and trees in gifs (last one for lols).

fail top chef GIF by Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

I’d be open to voting for Spruce, but this Brian Cox thing has me looking askance at Biz. She did similar last game when she was a villain with the misdirecting of clues.

2 hours ago, deaja said:

*hides*

I'm not going to be any use this game because I'm in gif ecstasy and foaming vaginas are everywhere. 

• LOL 4
40 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

Although that would be third game in a row villain. Which seems unlikely?

If anyone could do it, Spruce could. 

22 minutes ago, deaja said:

looking askance at Biz

You said "askance" but I heard "ass cancer." 

Which is what Brooks faked having, i think. Let's DL SVNBob.

• LOL 1
17 minutes ago, deaja said:

I’d be open to voting for Spruce, but this Brian Cox thing has me looking askance at Biz. She did similar last game when she was a villain with the misdirecting of clues.

Welp, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for people to think I am villain when I am not, I don't know what it is about my game play that causes people to over-react.  

The sentence I quoted from the story had this in it ... "kiss the ring" ... when I went looking through the profiles, I was hoping to find something "Lord of the Rings" related, for a match.  None was found.

Then I started looking at dinner guests to see if anyone from LotR was mentioned ... I didn't know who "Brian Cox" was, so I looked him up ... the first thing on Google says he is a Scottish Actor ... the rest, as they say, is history ... 

anigif_sub-buzz-7335-1566586009-1.gif

You're thinking of Professor Brian Cox @aquarian1. The other Brian Cox is a British actor who has been in so much stuff it's ridonkulous, to mention but a few; Braveheart & Rob Roy & The Long Kiss Goodnight.

BC.jpeg.4e39ac46161533341c9b416c65a8aaf6.jpeg

Doesn't make A1 look more shady but it does remove the deaja shade from BizBuzz (for now).

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, saoirse said:

Also (and someone did mention this earlier) but...who in this crowd would even be considered a ‘Hero’?   I don’t think any of them really qualify. 

In their opinions, all of them. 

Bravo houses the most egocentric personalities in television. 

I think I'd rather have our hero inv (there has to be one, right?) take a peek at Spruce toNight than DL him toDay. I'll be surprised if he is villainous a third time in a row. It's possible sure, but not probable imo. 

Maybe we should DL CP and SVNBob again, just to make doubly sure they're all dead and not just mostly dead...

1 (SilverStormm) to DL CuriousParker AND SVNBob 7 to do a double bubble. (I'm not opposed to adding a third to the gallows if everyone really wants to).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

There are a few people I wouldn't DL today on thre grounds that they are making me PMSL, but CP and Bob aren't 2 of them. 

Adding another Bob because Brooks. 

2 (SilverStormm, Drogo) to DL CuriousParker AND SVNBob AND SVNBob, 6 to do a double bubble.

• Love 1

I'm game.

4 (SilverStormm, Drogo, aquarian1, Deadpool) to DL CuriousParker AND SVNBob AND SVNBob, 4 to do a double bubble.

Not had a chance to look through the story for clues yet and am off to bed now. Will look tomorrow and see if I find anything. I liked the Jester/Joker connection but am willing to wait.

• Love 1

I would like to point out that I’m currently watching my second episode of Below Deck only because @Lisin started this game. So before I loose any more brain cells...

1 to DL Lisin (JTMacc99) and 7 to bravo schmavo 

4 (SilverStormm, Drogo, aquarian1, Deadpool) to DL CuriousParker AND SVNBob AND SVNBob, 5 to do a double bubble.

belowdeckmed GIF by Bravo TV

• LOL 2

1 to DL Lisin (JTMacc99) and 7 to bravo schmavo 

5 (SilverStormm, Drogo, aquarian1, Deadpool, saoirse) to DL CuriousParker AND SVNBob AND SVNBob, 3 to do a double bubble.

I appreciate the initiative, @JTMacc99, because it's all @Lisin's fault that I watch RHONY, and you know what else I can blame on her? SHE CONVINCED ME TO WATCH ARROW ALMOST SIX YEARS AGO.

But it's too soon to take out our game mod. We have to make it more painful....

rhony-heather-holla-back.gif.3b23bc50a6521b83ae32718f18991178.gif

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, BizBuzz said:

Welp, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for people to think I am villain when I am not, I don't know what it is about my game play that causes people to over-react.  

Well, I'm not sure...

bees GIF

1 minute ago, saoirse said:

Hmmm. We may also need to add @Lady Calypso to this list. This is verra verra suspicious....

However, props for Johnny Bravo!

Oh, I wouldn't read into my post that deeply. I've decided to take on a more LOL vibe to this game, especially since I don't know anything about Bravo. I'm just here to have a good time. 

In all seriousness for a second, I did go back to read through the story but didn't find anything. I'll try again tomorrow morning.

Since I've been invoked (despite not playing), and am facing a DL again (again, despite not actually playing...), I figure I might as well try and help out a little.  Only one thing struck me...the second gif of the Top Chef passage. 

8 hours ago, Lisin said:

The Top Chef crew was mildly embarrassed to be there. They were for sure above all of these disgustings but it couldn’t be helped. They knew which side their bread was buttered on and they all had to kiss the ring to keep their spot. 

image.gif.280f3ac2ae94f5677b5f8f24a55a92ff.gifimage.gif.ab3627ed3696272e3016b44a2ce72b64.gif

I think that's a literal message.  What it means, I'm not going to theorize.  Because I'm not playing.

7 hours ago, Drogo said:

Angela Lansbury! So hot. 

Not sure if you're being serious...but she definitely was very attractive in the early days of her career, as seen here.