Type keyword(s) to search

LOL Bravo Mafia: Gif-tastic!

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, saoirse said:

For posterity -

I, Andy Cohen, revived by the wonderful Captain Sandy (aka @BizBuzz KISSES DARLING) - have some (limited) information to share. So if nefarious sorts try to start a DL overnight on me, PLEASE HEROES. Wait before jumping on board.

For the record - I am NO LONGER a Serial Killer. That role now rests with the one who diverted the on Night Kill on him/her to attack me. One named Scheana. Scheana is now the SK. I'm just Andy, trying to save Bravo, and all you crazy ass fools (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY)...

So now talk. We have a lot of time - please don't rush a DL like happened with @BizBuzz and with me (although really, the one on me was probably not the worst idea, but there's more to that story that I will be happy to share later on. I do have a lot to say, but don't want to do it prematurely....)

cuteandy.gif.f1689f0a7779ff531d280e80fa6f0678.gif

giphy.gif

Why would anyone, heroes and villains alike, believe a word you have to say now about this or anything else? Hmm, we can all recall how you spun a pretty convincing "I'm a hero" tale last time. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

Of course you're gonna say you're now a hero, lol. What else would/could you say as a returning SK??  For all we know, whoever Scheana is, is a vig who took a bad shot, but it is awfully convenient circumstance for you to piggy back onto with a convoluted tale. Occam's Razor... I find it unlikely in the extreme that there would be a second SK or that a SK would die and come back a hero. At this point I'm so paranoid lol; it wouldn't shock me if Saoirse were two people now!

Here's the real brainfuck - WHYYYY would Biz aka Captain Sandy bring back a SK (as per the story), why tho, it makes zero sense??? Even if she did it out of pure salty goodness bc she was DL'd, she'd be helping her team (aka us heroes) to LOSE. Players, whether dead or alive win if their team wins. I don't think Biz would do that, which means;

There's shenanigans afoot; we're either at best not getting the full story re Biz or at worst, she wasn't the hero we are being told she was....weirdness is going on.

Heroes (& in this instance villains), don't be fooled twice by a dastardly SK.

In bad news; sad to see we lost A1, that sucks.

In good news: a bad guy died - woot!

Does anyone who isn't a dead-returning-sk have any real info they can share from overNight?

17 minutes ago, MarkHB said:

And as for @aquarian1...

lxLljj.gif

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go be Tom Brady's side piece.

2 to DL Drogo (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2to DL JTMacc99 (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2to DL SilverStormm (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
1 to DL The Crazed Spruce (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
2 to DL Deadpool (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL Deaja (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL meet trouble (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL Machiabelly (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL Lady Calypso (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL ohjoy (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
1 to DL Saoirse (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point

You guys. You know what? I lost track of the whole purpose of LOL Mafia. Thank you, @MarkHB for reminding me.

I didn't vote for myself (CLEARLY), and also - @The Crazed Spruce, I didn't vote for you, simply because TREES.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, saoirse said:

2 to DL Drogo (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2to DL JTMacc99 (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2to DL SilverStormm (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
1 to DL The Crazed Spruce (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
2 to DL Deadpool (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL Deaja (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL meet trouble (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL Machiabelly (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL Lady Calypso (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL ohjoy (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
1 to DL Saoirse (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point

You guys. You know what? I lost track of the whole purpose of LOL Mafia. Thank you, @MarkHB for reminding me.

I didn't vote for myself (CLEARLY), and also - @The Crazed Spruce, I didn't vote for you, simply because TREES.

Guys, she's trying to kill us all! (@MarkHB vote doesn't count bc he dead)

Everybody run, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

running away fear the walking dead GIF by HULU

season 6 friends GIF

1 minute ago, MarkHB said:

We have same day voter registration here, dead peeps vote all the time!

And my point, of course, is that we have poor election security!

I see dead people. 

Just now, saoirse said:

It's LOL Mafia. There are no rules.

Apparently, there are bc:

First and foremost, I DIDN'T GET MY WISH/REQUEST but you did! 😉 

Second, the fun Day 1 DL didn't end Day so...yeah.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

First and foremost, I DIDN'T GET MY WISH/REQUEST but you did! 😉 

Well, it's probably not her fault that you were unworthy!

Here's the thing. I mean no disrespect to @Lisin who has done as much work as any regular game mod setting this up and running the game. And I'm not going to flip the table even though you called me a villain but I! AM! A! GOOD! PERSON (and so far as I can tell I'm also the hottest one in the game, so there!) But, there seems to be a misunderstanding as to the principle behind LOLMafia...

LOLMafia isn't "Mafia with funnier stories and really wacky powers"

LOLMafia is Calvinball, and some of you people are QUESTIONING THE MASKS!

I appeal my "death" to the whole house!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, MarkHB said:

Can you translate this to English?

15 hours ago, Lisin said:

3. Saoirse - Andy Cohen - Serial Killer

11 hours ago, saoirse said:

For posterity -

I, Andy Cohen, revived by the wonderful Captain Sandy (aka @BizBuzz KISSES DARLING) - [redacted]

For the record - I am NO LONGER a Serial Killer.

giphy.gif

1 to DL saoirse (Drogo) 5 to DL the SK again bc obvious

1 to revive all other dead players (Drogo) 5 to keep this GIF fest going forever (or at least until SS announces a new game)

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Drogo said:

What was Biz even thinking?

tumblr_o312beSqtb1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Unless it was similar to last game where stuff happened by people saying certain words without even knowing the words would have that impact? Otherwise, I’m not sure how both things can be true- that Biz is/was a hero and that she revived Saiorse.

2 to DL saoirse (Drogo, SilverStormm) 4 to DL the SK again bc obvious

1 to revive all other dead players (Drogo) 5 to keep this GIF fest going forever (or at least until SS announces a new game)

1 to throw your hands in the air like you just don't care and WIN for your team (SilverStormm) 5 to prove whether LOL mafia 'has NO rules' once and for all

giphy.gif

• Love 2

Believe GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I will get in on this one!!!

2 to throw your hands in the air like you just don't care and WIN for your team (SilverStormm, BizBuzz) 4 to prove whether LOL mafia 'has NO rules' once and for all

3 hours ago, MarkHB said:

Well, it's probably not her fault that you were unworthy!

Here's the thing. I mean no disrespect to @Lisin who has done as much work as any regular game mod setting this up and running the game. And I'm not going to flip the table even though you called me a villain but I! AM! A! GOOD! PERSON (and so far as I can tell I'm also the hottest one in the game, so there!) But, there seems to be a misunderstanding as to the principle behind LOLMafia...

LOLMafia isn't "Mafia with funnier stories and really wacky powers"

I appeal my "death" to the whole house!

I see this post but I can't read it because all I smell is: Peeee-ewww, smelly villain corpse alert!

QueasyAfraidHarpseal-small.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 1

3 to DL saoirse (Drogo, SilverStormm, deaja) 3 to DL the SK again bc I’m confused but pretty sure I don’t like serial killers

1 to throw your hands in the air like you just don't care and WIN for your team (SilverStormm) 5 to prove whether LOL mafia 'has NO rules' once and for all

2 to DL Drogo (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2to DL JTMacc99 (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2to DL SilverStormm (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
1 to DL The Crazed Spruce (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
2 to DL Deadpool (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL Deaja (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL meet trouble (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL Machiabelly (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL Lady Calypso (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL ohjoy (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
3 to DL saoirse (MarkHB, Drogo, SilverStormm) 4 to DL the SK again bc obvious

2 to revive all other dead players (Drogo, MarkHB) 4 to keep this GIF fest going forever (or at least until SS announces a new game)

2 to throw your hands in the air like you just don't care and WIN for your team (SilverStormm, Biz) 4 to prove whether LOL mafia 'has NO rules' once and for all

1 for everyone to win except SilverStormm (MarkHB) because she's being a cranky pants!

I now declare a musical episode!

• LOL 1

2to DL JTMacc99 (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2to DL SilverStormm (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
3 to DL saoirse (MarkHB, Drogo, SilverStormm) 4 to DL the SK again bc obvious

3 to revive all other dead players (Drogo, MarkHB, aquarian1) 3 to keep this GIF fest going forever (or at least until SS announces a new game)

3 to throw your hands in the air like you just don't care and WIN for your team (SilverStormm, Biz, aquarian1) 3 to prove whether LOL mafia 'has NO rules' once and for all

top chef chew GIF by The Meredith Vieira Show

surprised top chef GIF

Bringing these forward and correcting vote numbers:

4 to DL saoirse (MarkHB, Drogo, SilverStormm, deaja) 2 to DL the SK again bc obvious

3 to revive all other dead players (Drogo, MarkHB, aquarian1) 3 to keep this GIF fest going forever (or at least until SS announces a new game)

3 to throw your hands in the air like you just don't care and WIN for your team (SilverStormm, Biz, aquarian1) 3 to prove whether LOL mafia 'has NO rules' once and for all

and for the sake of completeness:

Spoiler

2 to DL JTMacc99 (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point
2 to DL SilverStormm (MarkHB, saoirse), 4 to prove a point

1 for everyone to win except SilverStormm (MarkHB) because salty

1 to DL JTMacc99 (MarkHB, saoirse), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Deadpool (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Deaja (MarkHB) 5 to prove a point
1 to DL meet trouble (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Machiabelly (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Lady Calypso (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL ohjoy (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
4 to DL saoirse (MarkHB, Drogo, SilverStormm, deaja) 2 to DL the SK again bc obvious

4 to revive all other dead players (Drogo, MarkHB, aquarian1, saoirse) 2 to go (hell, the dead players are a whole lot nicer to me then some of the living ones, bring 'em all back!)

3 to throw your hands in the air like you just don't care and WIN for your team (SilverStormm, Biz, aquarian1) 3 to prove whether LOL mafia 'has NO rules' once and for all

1 for everyone to win except SilverStormm (MarkHB) because she's being a cranky pants!

I've adjusted my votes slightly. @deaja, for the moment, I'm giving  you the benefit of the doubt that you're just going with Drogo and Silverstormm because they're being so relentless. @JTMacc99, @The Crazed Spruce, @Deadpool, @meet trouble, @Lady Calypso, @ohjoy - I am no longer the SK, and I'm starting to figure out who just may be. And s/he really wants me gone.

No Rules??? I will indeed do a double vote then!!

Any chance we can get an exorcist in here?! lol

1 to DL JTMacc99 (MarkHB, saoirse), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Deadpool (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Deaja (MarkHB) 5 to prove a point
1 to DL meet trouble (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Machiabelly (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Lady Calypso (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL ohjoy (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
6 to DL saoirse (MarkHB, Drogo, SilverStormm, deaja, Deadpool, Deadpool) 0 to DL the SK again bc obvious

4 to revive all other dead players (Drogo, MarkHB, aquarian1, saoirse) 2 to go (hell, the dead players are a whole lot nicer to me then some of the living ones, bring 'em all back!)

• LOL 1
37 minutes ago, saoirse said:

you're just going with Drogo and Silverstormm because they're being so relentless.

Who had SUNDAY AFTERNOON in the "How long until someone mentions Drogo's followers" pool? 

anigif_enhanced-30189-1435124657-12.gif

• LOL 2
50 minutes ago, saoirse said:

And s/he really wants me gone.

Everybody wants you gone, that's why we killed you Day 1. 

giphy.gif

It's also why we're doing it again today. 

"LOL" 

1 minute ago, Drogo said:

I thought there are no rules?

Others have said so but the game runner has been tight-lipped on it. The fact that she hasn't stepped in to declare dead players votes void at any point would seem to indicate that there are indeed no rules but at this point, really

giphy.gif

So I figured I'd ask about the validity of the completed DL. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Others have said so but the game runner has been tight-lipped on it. The fact that she hasn't stepped in to declare dead players votes void at any point would seem to indicate that there are indeed no rules but at this point, really

giphy.gif

So I figured I'd ask about the validity of the completed DL. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry. Sometimes the game runner can’t read every post all day on a Sunday because she has other stuff to do. 

And that’s Day folks. 

Story will be up shortly. 

• Love 1

To all those who did not have a chance to vote - you will discover that if this vote does go through, they succeeded in taking out a true Hero. If you go back, you will see that I never claimed to be a Hero Day 1 - I stated that I was not a villain.

So because I may truly be dead now, I strongly suggest you look at those who voted to DL me - @Drogo, @SilverStormm, @deaja, and @Deadpool appear to be the real Villains and possibly the now serial killer.

I have done my best for my network. Peace out!

19 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Everybody wants you gone, that's why we killed you Day 1. 

Such a charmer! I can see why you have so many 'followers!' 😄

N3

Before Andy could even begin crafting his speech to welcome Scheana into her new role she decided “Fuck that, I’m taking it” and bashed him over the head with her makeup case and locked him in a broom closet backstage. This was her world now. Not his.

st judes fundraiser GIF

Players still employed by Bravo:

1. Drogo 

2. JTMacc99 

3. SilverStormm 

4. The Crazed Spruce 

5. Deadpool 

6. Deaja 

7. meet trouble 

8. Machiabelly 

9. Lady Calypso 

10. ohjoy

Players looking to make their money on the Gram:

1. CuriousParker - James Lipton  

2. SVNBob - Brooks Ayers 

3. BizBuzz- Captain Sandy - Hero

4. MarkHB - Katie Maloney - Villain

5. Aquarian1 - Phaedra Parks - Hero

6. Saoirse - Andy Cohen - Hero

You all have 12 hours to submit twilight actions

Additionally your game runner has never lied to you players and is trying to run a fun game so maybe stop giving her shit about it or she’ll just kill everyone during twilight. 

2 minutes ago, Lisin said:

N3

Before Andy could even begin crafting his speech to welcome Scheana into her new role she decided “Fuck that, I’m taking it” and bashed him over the head with her makeup case and locked him in a broom closet backstage. This was her world now. Not his.

Are we skipping twilight/twilight actions?  

*cross-posted w/ lisin.  That was confusing.

Just now, Lisin said:

You all have 12 hours to submit twilight actions

Additionally your game runner has never lied to you players and is trying to run a fun game so maybe stop giving her shit about it or she’ll just kill everyone during twilight. 

Well, I was playing the game. Please kill me. I'm good with that.

• LOL 1

I see that the LOL MAFIA GIF-TASTIC has been closed to further replies, so I am posting in here ... 

I don't know what is going on, but I started to get real uncomfortable with this game over the last half day or so, and I feel like I started it.

I want a chance to explain my side ... 

I was playing my regular way ... confused (I am ALWAYS confused, I suck at clues) ... I was having troubles with posting gifs that I had to resort to asking for help ... I kept giving hint after hint (on a character I knew absolutely NOTHING about) and you all DL'd me anyway.  

Fine ... it happens.

My power was I could revive someone that died ... I asked Lisin at the beginning of the game if I could revive myself if it came to it.  When people started up on saoirse I asked Lisin how it would work if she got DL'd and turned out to be a hero, how/when can I revive her?

When it became clear that I was gonna be DL'd (despite my TRUE utterances that I was hero), I contacted Lisin again telling her, ok, how does it work if I want to revive myself? Then I thought, but that would be stupid because I would just get DL'd again because everyone would think I had some sort of villainous protection power.

So I suggested to Lisin, what if I wanted to revive saoirse, what would that look like?  

The first words out of Lisin's mouth to both suggestions was, it's YOUR power, you do what you want with it. 

I said, well, since this is LOL MAFIA, let me die, revive saoirse and let them all eat worms for not believing me<---this was in the spirit of LOL MAFIA

And then all of sudden back and forth ensued and I was so thankful that Mark came in to say this is LOL MAFIA, there are no rules, and brought in Calvinball which to me was BRILLIANT.

And now the game is done?  

Look ... I was having fun ... that is what is supposed to happen.  I had a power I had never had before and I wanted to use it.  It is a unique kind of game and I thought Lisin handled the story like a pro with what she was delivered BY ME.

SO ... you all, be mad at me ok?  I was the one that made the suggestion that caused all this ... nothing nefarious was happening.  It was my suggestion because I was having fun.

Even though it was short lived, it was a great game Lisin ... really had fun with the GIF's once I learned how to post them easily.  And now, it's done.  No more giggles from this gal.  😞

No one is mad at you @BizBuzz. As a hero, resurrecting her was a good move anyway because it apparently brought her back as a hero. 

Stuff just happens but this isn’t on you and I hope it doesn’t stop your enjoyment going forward.

If anyone needs game closure-

I was Stassi "Birthday Girl" Schroeder on the Villain team with the supremely lovely @deaja aka Krazy Kristen Doute and reigning Calvinball champion @MarkHB aka Katie "Bubba" Maloney. 

We tried to kill @SilverStormm Night 1 and @saoirse died instead. (Anyone know why?)  And I blackmailed @The Crazed Spruce which is why he couldn't post Day 2. 

Night 2 we tried to kill @meet trouble but @MarkHB (our protector) died instead. (Anyone know why?) And I blackmailed @JTMacc99 which is why he couldn't post Day 3 (you can talk now, JT.)