Type keyword(s) to search

LOL Bravo Mafia: Gif-tastic!

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

I wasn't attempting to influence anyone but ok lolz.

I know, but I was reading and since I had been on the fence, I flipped.

5 minutes ago, Drogo said:

For the record I was 100% attempting to influence people so if @SilverStormm doesn't appreciate you come back to the @The Crazed Spruce DL.

OK, I don't want to be that much of a flip-flopper, at least not so rapidly.  So....  I'll just wait and see what happens to the various DLs - see which one get the most traction.  I am good with either being DL-ed, quite honestly, so I'm good to wait and see.

• Love 1

I'm torn between game play and clues.  Game play wise, I'm most suspicious of Biz (for reasons that have been outlined) and @ohjoy and @meet trouble for the lack of much participation. Quiet posters are suspicious to me. 

However, I think the clues point more toward TCS.  

So for now I'm going to join the Spruce DL.  I'm a known flip-flopper though, so I can also be convinced otherwise.

2 to DL BizBuzz (SilverStormm, aquarian1) 5 to buzz off

1 to DL deaja (BizBuzz) 6 to level things out

3 to DL The Crazed Spruce (JTMacc99, Drogo, Deaja) 4 to put down the Pinot Grigio and make a difference

1 to DL Aquarian1 (MarkHB) because now those cookies exist, so she obviously conjured them out of thin air to antagonize and addict me so...

21 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

but if pushed I'm most unsure about machia, ohjoy and Biz

Belowdeckmed GIF by Bravo TV

Less machia for me. I've already been thinking about doing the A1 flip-flop myself, even though I was the one who started the TCS DL.

not to mention it's always wise to be a little sus of Drogo regardless.

real housewives of atlanta yes GIF

Just now, JTMacc99 said:

I've already been thinking about doing the A1 flip-flop myself, even though I was the one who started the TCS DL.

not to mention it's always wise to be a little sus of Drogo regardless.

real housewives of atlanta yes GIF

Me:  "I'm riding with JTMacc on this one"

JTMacc: 

MammothAstonishingJapanesebeetle-size_re

• LOL 4

I got to leave my office for a brief break -- so naturally the first thing I try to do is catch up here!

I last voted was basically eeny meeny miny moe, and then I thought I should be looking for clues, but now it seems clues don't really matter that much? Okie dokie.

Still, I guess I'm gonna hop on the TCS train,  since it's picking up a little steam, and I can't really be mad at deaja for suspecting the quiet (although it's kinda weird, cause I feel like I've talked more in this game than I have in my last two, but people keep saying I'm quiet).

2 to DL BizBuzz (SilverStormm, aquarian1) 5 to buzz off

4 to DL The Crazed Spruce (JTMacc99, Drogo, Deaja, ohjoy) 3 to put down the Pinot Grigio and make a difference

1 to DL Aquarian1 (MarkHB) because now those cookies exist, so she obviously conjured them out of thin air to antagonize and addict me so...

(Can't help looking sus since I really can't check in on weekdays more than I have, but you know LOL right?)

confused real housewives of new york city GIF

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

Less machia for me. I've already been thinking about doing the A1 flip-flop myself, even though I was the one who started the TCS DL.

I didn't expect that but ok, lol. Any particular reason less machia or just a gut feeling? For me, machia is always a ? bc he plays so laid back whether hero or villain.

3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

JTMacc: 

Dude, LOL.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Your real concern should be this Stage 5 Clinger here: 

In game-life, she's dead.  In real life, she's obviously a woman of incredibly discerning taste. II'm cool with her either way.

And the insidiously addictive cookies are obviously made with codeine.

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Any particular reason less machia or just a gut feeling? For me, machia is always a ? bc he plays so laid back whether hero or villain.

Pure gut feeling. I don't have the read on players that others have from years of experience.

9 minutes ago, Drogo said:

JTMacc: 

You know what? Bad job by me.

Top Gun Maverick Movie GIF by Top Gun

Never leave your wing man.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, MarkHB said:
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Your real concern should be this Stage 5 Clinger here: 

In game-life, she's dead.  In real life, she's obviously a woman of incredibly discerning taste.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

You know what? Bad job by me.

Top Gun Maverick Movie GIF by Top Gun

Never leave your wing man.

Our bromance can survive a misstep or 2.  

2 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:
13 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Any particular reason less machia or just a gut feeling? For me, machia is always a ? bc he plays so laid back whether hero or villain.

Pure gut feeling. I don't have the read on players that others have from years of experience.

Recent example JT- remember D1 (?) of GOTG?  Machia was so quiet we were suspicious.. and then he hinted he was Gamora.  (And got killed for it, so he might be even more quiet if he's an important hero this time around.)  

@JTMacc99 @deaja @ohjoy @MarkHB do you want to switch our votes to the Biz DL instead and close that out? 

• Useful 1

3 to DL BizBuzz (SilverStormm, aquarian1, Deadpool) 4 to buzz off

4 to DL The Crazed Spruce (JTMacc99, Drogo, Deaja, ohjoy) 3 to put down the Pinot Grigio and make a difference

1 to DL Aquarian1 (MarkHB) because now those cookies exist, so she obviously conjured them out of thin air to antagonize and addict me so...

• Love 1

WTAF? When did this get started? I've been cruising through, checking for PMs or notifications and haven't seen anything until today when suddenly people are mentioning me. I must be important!

giphy.gif

Since clearly none of you are me, none of you are worthy as breathing the same air or, more importantly, drinking the same wine, as me.

giphy.gif

Therefore:

3 to DL BizBuzz (SilverStormm, aquarian1, Deadpool) 4 to buzz off

2 to DL Aquarian1 (MarkHB, meet trouble) because.

Honestly, this is LOLMafia. Y'all are overthinking this!

17 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

Will it get me onion rings quicker? Then yes. 

Let's do it and see how fast the rings arrive.

I swear these Housewives have a GIF for everything..

giphy.gif 

24 minutes ago, meet trouble said:

WTAF? When did this get started? I've been cruising through, checking for PMs or notifications and haven't seen anything until today when suddenly people are mentioning me.

If you were checking for PMs you probably should've seen one from @Lisin with your character info.  That's your first hint that the game's started.

0a79d8aec6778820e5a668de86ffb01c.gif 

4 to DL BizBuzz (SilverStormm, aquarian1, Deadpool, Drogo) 3 to buzz off

1 to DL deaja (BizBuzz) 6 to move to the Biz SL and do something

3 to DL The Crazed Spruce (JTMacc99, Deaja, ohjoy) 4 to move to the Biz DL and do something

2 to DL Aquarian1 (MarkHB, meet trouble) 5 to who cares, just join the Biz DL

2 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

I will point out that after the DL completed yesterDay @JTMacc99  was all "Looks like we DL'd a hero. If SA is a hero SS looks sus/if SA is a villain SS looks sus" (paraphrasing). I said at the time 'sometimes lightning strikes' and whaddayaknow, lol. So as saoirse was neither hero or one of team villain, what say you now @JTMacc99?

giphy (12).gif

Oh geesh, don't you hate it when you get stuck on a post and there are like more than 50 million more that you have to comb through?  

Geesh Louise ...

I am a hero guys (actually HERO-INE) ... but I will remove my vote from deaja (I don't know why, she keeps throwing shade on me, what did I ever do to her???)

I don't really like getting on the TCS vote, cause, you know, TCS is ALWAYS dying in one way or another and dang, that has got to hurt.

4 to DL The Crazed Spruce (JTMacc99, Deaja, ohjoy, BizBuzz) 3 to get something moving here

tenor (1).gif

3 minutes ago, BizBuzz said:

(I don't know why, she keeps throwing shade on me, what did I ever do to her???)

You mean other than when you tried to kill me today?

real housewives bravo GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Mod note: meet trouble’s pm seems to have glitched. I have just re-sent it. I’m letting y’all know for transparency sake that the lack of posting is my fault. Take that info as you will. 

• Useful 3
23 minutes ago, BizBuzz said:

giphy (12).gif

source.gif

14 minutes ago, BizBuzz said:

I am a hero guys (actually HERO-INE)

Trouble is that everyone claims hero, including villains, so that doesn't convince anyone. Can you give us something more concrete to support your claim, because based on your gameplay alone, you've come off a bit shady.

5 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Can you give us something more concrete to support your claim, because based on your gameplay alone, you've come off a bit shady.

lisa vanderpump GIF by RealityTVGIFs

5 to DL BizBuzz (SilverStormm, aquarian1, Deadpool, Drogo, JTMacc99) 2 to buzz off

2 to DL The Crazed Spruce (Deaja, ohjoy) 5 to move to the Biz DL and do something

below deck kate chastain GIF by Bravo TV

• LOL 1

Shady gameplay over clues.

6 to DL BizBuzz (SilverStormm, aquarian1, Deadpool, Drogo, JTMacc99, Deaja) 1 to buzz off

1 to DL The Crazed Spruce (ohjoy) 5 to move to the Biz DL and do something

26 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Trouble is that everyone claims hero, including villains, so that doesn't convince anyone. Can you give us something more concrete to support your claim, because based on your gameplay alone, you've come off a bit shady.

Actually, I have, on a couple different occasions given clues about who I might be.  I am not like the rest of the Bravo Celebs ... I am reasonable.  Yes, you heard me, I am reasonable.

All the other Bravo Celebs are like trigger happy ... geesh.

DL me if you must, you will soon see I am a heroine ... 

it is what it is gia gunn GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

48 minutes ago, BizBuzz said:

4 to DL The Crazed Spruce (JTMacc99, Deaja, ohjoy, BizBuzz) 3 to get something moving here

^^^I think you all missed this ... which is par for the course ... 

Updated to reflect error:

6 to DL BizBuzz (SilverStormm, aquarian1, Deadpool, Drogo, JTMacc99, Deaja) 1 to buzz off

2 to DL The Crazed Spruce (ohjoy, BizBuzz) 5 to move to the Biz DL and do something

34 minutes ago, BizBuzz said:

^^^I think you all missed this ... which is par for the course ... 

That wasreal housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I grabbed the vote before you posted and then probably spent 15 minutes looking for good GIFs and failed to update the voting.

Sloppy game play.

vanderpump rules oops GIF

It's fascinating that there are plenty of these Bravo people saying "Oops" in GIFs, and not a single one is even remotely sincere. What a bunch of jerks.

• LOL 2

tenor.gif?itemid=5249952

My goodness, a lot of activity went down in the time span that I wasn't here! But it certainly is fascinating to read everyone's replies.

To everyone:

ab0c6801ff3f50407c99c7c35b259583.gif

But anyways, since I couldn't find any clues, I'll go with the gameplay portion.

7 to DL BizBuzz (SilverStormm, aquarian1, Deadpool, Drogo, JTMacc99, Deaja, Lady Calypso) 0 to buzz off

2 to DL The Crazed Spruce (ohjoy, BizBuzz) 5 to move to the Biz DL and do something

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

7 to DL BizBuzz (SilverStormm, aquarian1, Deadpool, Drogo, JTMacc99, Deaja, Lady Calypso) 0 to buzz off

real housewives of new york GIF

Especially if Biz turns up bad.

I'd hate to think I'm in cahoots with team dirtbag. 

creepy.gif

Edited by JTMacc99
Missing the word “with”
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

real housewives of new york GIF

Especially if Biz turns up bad.

I'd hate to think I'm in cahoots team dirtbag. 

creepy.gif

Ditto.

In case I wasn't explicit enough last Twilight; heroes shouldn't visit me during Twilight or toNight (even to protect me, don't - I got it covered) because it'd be really bad for their health... but villains - pop on over, I have a present waiting for you guys!

Edited by SilverStormm
Forgot to include Twilight, derpy.
  • Useful 1

N2

Captain Sandy ran to Scheana and Andy and pulled Scheana away. Rubble was still falling and she didn’t want anyone else to get hurt. But she couldn’t just leave Andy there. She had to get him out. Even if there was no hope. She couldn’t give up just yet. She ran back into the crumbled scaffolding and pulled him out. Everyone was rushing towards them when another crash happened. Sandy screamed and just like that, she was crushed by the scaffolding. She was gone, having pulled Andy’s body to safety… which confused everyone.

below deck mediterranean GIF by Bravo TV

Stassi was trying to run to Scheana and Andy but Katie held her back. Lisa Vanderpump arrived on the scene and couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Did this all really happen!? How could everything be crumbling around her. She was sure this was Kyle’s fault she just didn’t know how yet.

200.gif

Ramonja were still in their room drinking the Pinot Grigio so they had no clue anything had even happened. 

ranking kristen taekman GIF season 9 sonja morgan GIF

Captain Lee was just in shock.

i am pissed season 6 GIF by Bravo TV

Phaedra was standing alone wondering what the hell she was going to do. 

scared real housewives of atlanta GIF

Players still employed by Bravo:

1. Drogo 

2. aquarian1 

3. JTMacc99 

4. SilverStormm 

5. The Crazed Spruce 

6. Deadpool 

7. Deaja 

8. meet trouble 

9. Machiabelly 

10. Lady Calypso 

11. ohjoy

12. MarkHB

Players looking to make their money on the Gram:

1. CuriousParker - James Lipton  

2. SVNBob - Brooks Ayers 

3. Saoirse - Andy Cohen - Serial Killer

4. BizBuzz- Captain Sandy - Hero

Day story will be posted sometime Sunday

D3

Three days had passed since the accident and Scheana didn’t waste any time charming the Bravo executives. They were desperate and she knew how to flutter those minks the right way, so before they knew what they were doing they had given her Andy’s position. Her first decision was to continue the convention the following weekend. 

She couldn’t wait to make some changes and started cleaning house immediately. Her first targets were the OG of the OC and her sidekick. The internet was rocked when the announcement that both Vicki and Tamra had “made the decision” to leave their franchise. 

Phaedra was shook. She had been thisclose to convincing Andy to let her back on her franchise. Now what was she supposed to do. Go suck up to this Vanderpump dummy. Who had it’s all happening tattooed on her forearm?

giphy.gif 

Who does that? But what choice did she have? She just had to find her. But Scheana found Phaedra first. And unceremoniously uninvited her from the convention. In the world of Bravo being uninvited to something was worse than death. And with that Phaedra Parks Esq. the funeral director took her pickles and made her way back to Atlanta. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23559-1440797294-9. 

Stassi, Katie and Kristen were thrilled. They figured that since a person from their cast was now in charge it would be easy to convince Scheana to kick Lisa Vanderpump off the show and put them in charge. Make a TomTom spinoff. Anything to get out from under her thumb. Lisa had other plans though.

giphy.gif 

And she was a master at manipulation. A Bobby Fischer she had been called once. And before the three knew what happened their plan had backfired and Katie was off the show

giphy.gif 

And somehow Kristen and Stassi had agreed to wait tables at Villa Blanca. The least desirable of all of Lisa’s restaurants. 

giphy%20(4).gif 

giphy.gif 

Scheana had finished prepping for the rehearsal for her first live Watch What Happens Live which would be filmed at the convention. She was just settling into her chair when all of a sudden she saw a shadow in the wings of the stage. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Was that? No… it couldn’t be… Andy?! But before she could say anything he spoke. “I can’t explain it either. I think somehow Captain Sandy saved me!” Scheana was happy he was alive. Of course. But she was also devastated. She was so looking forward to no longer being the punching bag of those bitches in her cast. But before she could spiral further Andy told her he didn’t want his position back. The accident - if it had been an accident had made him rethink things. He had his son to think about. And his tour with Anderson. And his books. And so many other things. And he had seen the moves Scheana was making and knew she was ready. He was leaving her in charge. He would stand with her and announce it at the live taping. Scheana was shocked but also thrilled. It was her time now. 

anderson-cooper-andy-cohen-son2.jpg 

giphy.gif 

Players still employed by Bravo:

1. Drogo 

2. JTMacc99 

3. SilverStormm 

4. The Crazed Spruce 

5. Deadpool 

6. Deaja 

7. meet trouble 

8. Machiabelly 

9. Lady Calypso 

10. ohjoy

11. Saoirse 

Players looking to make their money on the Gram:

1. CuriousParker - James Lipton  

2. SVNBob - Brooks Ayers 

3. BizBuzz- Captain Sandy - Hero

4. MarkHB - Katie Maloney - Villain

5. Aquarian1 - Phaedra Parks - Hero

You have 60 hours until the end of Day 3

6 votes are needed to complete a DL

There is one clue in this story. 

• Love 1

For posterity -

I, Andy Cohen, revived by the wonderful Captain Sandy (aka @BizBuzz KISSES DARLING) - have some (limited) information to share. So if nefarious sorts try to start a DL overnight on me, PLEASE HEROES. Wait before jumping on board.

For the record - I am NO LONGER a Serial Killer. That role now rests with the one who diverted the on Night Kill on him/her to attack me. One named Scheana. Scheana is now the SK. I'm just Andy, trying to save Bravo, and all you crazy ass fools (I HAVE NO IDEA WHY)...

So now talk. We have a lot of time - please don't rush a DL like happened with @BizBuzz and with me (although really, the one on me was probably not the worst idea, but there's more to that story that I will be happy to share later on. I do have a lot to say, but don't want to do it prematurely....)

cuteandy.gif.f1689f0a7779ff531d280e80fa6f0678.gif

Ok I have a few things to say and not nearly enough wine to say them...

1 to DL Drogo (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL JTMacc99 (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL SilverStormm (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL The Crazed Spruce (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Deadpool (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Deaja (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL meet trouble (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Machiabelly (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Lady Calypso (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL ohjoy (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point
1 to DL Saoirse (MarkHB), 5 to prove a point

And as for @aquarian1...

lxLljj.gif

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go be Tom Brady's side piece.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1