Type keyword(s) to search

LOL Bravo Mafia: Gif-tastic!

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, MarkHB said:

Well, I'm not sure...

bees GIF

Seriously?

giphy (1).gif

Going in the direction of non-player SVNBob ... I went into the profiles to look for people that liked SALTY foods:  

On 8/21/2019 at 6:59 AM, SilverStormm said:

My favorite foods are: Thai, Chinese & Indian cuisines and Shellfish

^^^Not convinced^^^

On 8/27/2019 at 7:39 AM, aquarian1 said:

My favorite foods are: soup, noodles, bread, shrimp, wine, fish, shellfish, tomatoes, mangos

^^^Thinking and noodling ... that is now THREE shades against A1 ... ^^^

On 8/30/2019 at 1:52 PM, deaja said:

My favorite foods are chocolate, pasta, and seafood.

^^^Not ready to make a decision^^^

On 10/31/2019 at 11:14 PM, ohjoy said:

My favorite foods are gourmet ice cream / cookies / burgers / sushi

^^^Not convinced^^^

giphy (4).gif

^ more proof BB is being slimy - lots of people put "pasta" as a favorite food (pasta is noodles)

• Machia: My favorite foods are - pasta, pizza, any p food really
  • deaja: My favorite foods are chocolate, pasta, and seafood.
  • Lady Calypso: My favorite foods are pasta, popcorn, and tacos

Not to mention the number of people who put Thai...

• Love 1

I'm changing my vote to speed things along to the murdering and investigating and hocus pocus nighttime activities.

0 to DL Lisin 

6 (SilverStormm, Drogo, aquarian1, Deadpool, saoirse, JTMacc99) to DL CuriousParker AND SVNBob AND SVNBob, 2 to come and see why it's actually kind of fun to beat a dead horse.

31 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

more proof BB is being slimy - lots of people put "pasta" as a favorite food (pasta is noodles)

Let's not use pasta as a weapon.

pasta.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

You're thinking of Professor Brian Cox @aquarian1. The other Brian Cox is a British actor who has been in so much stuff it's ridonkulous, to mention but a few; Braveheart & Rob Roy & The Long Kiss Goodnight.

BC.jpeg.4e39ac46161533341c9b416c65a8aaf6.jpeg

Doesn't make A1 look more shady but it does remove the deaja shade from BizBuzz (for now).

41 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

^ more proof BB is being slimy - lots of people put "pasta" as a favorite food (pasta is noodles)

• Machia: My favorite foods are - pasta, pizza, any p food really
  • deaja: My favorite foods are chocolate, pasta, and seafood.
  • Lady Calypso: My favorite foods are pasta, popcorn, and tacos

Not to mention the number of people who put Thai...

Well, Silver had me thinking "Yeah, I shouldn't blame Biz, there are two people with that name" but A1 has me thinking "Hmmm.... maybe she's shady."  So I guess the only way to figure this out is to ask....

@BizBuzz is your vagina foaming?

5 hours ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

I have it on good authority that I'm a good guy.

Below Deck Ego GIF by Bravo TV

Clearly Spruce has been duped!

'Good authority' > The Good Place > Eleanor > Chidi > Michael > Really The Bad Place > Spruce is Bad!

Kidding! Or am I?

2 hours ago, BizBuzz said:

Seriously?

giphy (1).gif

Going in the direction of non-player SVNBob ... I went into the profiles to look for people that liked SALTY foods:  

^^^Not convinced^^^

^^^Thinking and noodling ... that is now THREE shades against A1 ... ^^^

^^^Not ready to make a decision^^^

^^^Not convinced^^^

giphy (4).gif

No need to be SALTY about all this. I have a theory; maybe it's opposite day in Bob World (tm), so when he points to salty, really he means sweet. So who's too sweet to survive Bob World? 

Or....maybe Bob's just salty bc in a game he isn't playing he still DL'd --- twice.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1

Well, I did say that I was easy.

0 to DL Lisin 

7 (SilverStormm, Drogo, aquarian1, Deadpool, saoirse, JTMacc99, ohjoy) to DL CuriousParker AND SVNBob AND SVNBob, 1 to come and see why it's actually kind of fun to beat a dead horse.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sure, I'll also jump in.

8 (SilverStormm, Drogo, aquarian1, Deadpool, saoirse, JTMacc99, ohjoy, Lady Calypso) to DL CuriousParker AND SVNBob AND SVNBob, 0 to come and see why it's actually kind of fun to beat a dead horse.

mazel.gif

• Love 1
7 hours ago, SVNBob said:
15 hours ago, Drogo said:

Angela Lansbury! So hot. 

Not sure if you're being serious...but she definitely was very attractive in the early days of her career, as seen here.

I was being serious and since I'm not as ageist as you are I was talking about her entire life including now at 94.  Jessica Fletcher was a mystery writer AND a damn good detective. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I was being serious and since I'm not as ageist as you are I was talking about her entire life including now at 94.  Jessica Fletcher was a mystery writer AND a damn good detective. 

Yeah, but I think she also may have been a serial killer 

329v9q.jpg

27 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

one could be lurking in the shadows among us...dun, dun, DUN!

I think there's an excellent chance. The only real problem with it that I see is picking which sociopath from the Bravo shows to assign that role.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, JTMacc99 said:

I think there's an excellent chance. The only real problem with it that I see is picking which sociopath from the Bravo shows to assign that role.

"The really obnoxious one is the serial killer!"  "THAT DOESN'T NARROW IT DOWN AT ALL!!!!"

1 hour ago, JTMacc99 said:

The only real problem with it that I see is picking which sociopath from the Bravo shows to assign that role.

The guy who used to host the jazz show,  obviously.

Game Mod note:

Just to be clear DLing an already dead player did not end Day 1! Y’all have just under 24 hours to complete a real DL or not! You don’t have to!

• LOL 1
26 minutes ago, Lisin said:

Game Mod note:

Just to be clear DLing an already dead player did not end Day 1! Y’all have just under 24 hours to complete a real DL or not! You don’t have to!

That being said ... I will start a REAL DL ... A1 seems hell bent on throwing shade on me ... so ...

1 to DL A1 (BizBuzz) 7 to see if some sauce gets thrown on some pasta

source.gif

4 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

LOL - you started it!

cheri oteri the safest way to start off any debate is to say you grew up surrounded by corn or draperies GIF

I'd DL either Spruce or Biz.  Anyone got any other ideas?

I’m leaning more toward Biz, but I have nothing concrete besides “TCS can’t be a villain three times in a row” which is not exactly definitive 

^ Oh, that's always a good choice!  

Let's see.  Here's the full list again.  I think we've heard from everyone, but some not much.

• Drogo 
  • aquarian1 
  • JTMacc99 
  • SilverStormm 
  • saoirse 
  • The Crazed Spruce 
  • Deadpool 
  • Deaja 
  • meet trouble 
  • BizBuzz 
  • Machiabelly 
  • Lady Calypso 
  • ohjoy 
  • MarkHB
38 minutes ago, aquarian1 said:

^ Oh, that's always a good choice!  

Let's see.  Here's the full list again.  I think we've heard from everyone, but some not much.

• Drogo 
  • aquarian1 
  • JTMacc99 
  • SilverStormm 
  • saoirse 
  • The Crazed Spruce 
  • Deadpool 
  • Deaja 
  • meet trouble 
  • BizBuzz 
  • Machiabelly 
  • Lady Calypso 
  • ohjoy 
  • MarkHB

I believe the quietest so far are

Machiabelly 

meet trouble

with ohjoy a distant 3rd.

I’d join a DL on one of these but I’m not particularly looking to remove any of them from the game at the moment. More just to see what info it would bring. For that reason I won’t be the one to start a DL on this occasion.

ETA: I haven’t analysed posting, only based on my perception, if some other soul decides to do actual analysis, fine with me! Lol

Edited by SilverStormm
Clarity
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Machiabelly said:

I am a hero. Quiet, but a hero nonetheless 

I find this to be extremely suspicious on the face of it, since there are no Heroes on Bravo. So therefore,

1 to DL A1 (BizBuzz) 7 to see if some sauce gets thrown on some pasta

1 to DL Machia (saoirse), 7 to root out the rest of the Bravo sociopaths

bravosociopath.gif.396994e9df323f7113197ffcad68523d.gif

If Saoirse doesn't know that there are heroes in this game, then her PM said something other than what mine did.

1 to DL A1 (BizBuzz) 7 to see if some sauce gets thrown on some pasta

1 to DL Machia (saoirse), 7 to root out the rest of the Bravo sociopaths.

1 to DL Saoirse (Machiabelly) 7 more heroes to band together 

let-me-stop-you-right-there.gif?resize=3

1*B5F6wHEB1ggA-teT8DhgsA.gif

No reason to think any of the 3 potential DLs will complete or complete with a Villain on the other side, but I'll vote with the player who has come forward with an official denial of foaming jiner allegations.

1 to DL A1 (BizBuzz) 7 to see if some sauce gets thrown on some pasta

2 to DL Machia (saoirse, Drogo), 6 to root out the rest of the Bravo sociopaths.

Also --

0b87d4b8e27afe1e89ed58a5b4a6f872.gif

source.gif

• Love 1

Despite the 23 different signs pointing at Spruce, I think I’ll stick with the choices already made. 

2 to DL A1 (BizBuzz, JTMacc99) 6 to see if some sauce gets thrown on some pasta

2 to DL Machia (saoirse, Drogo), 6 to root out the rest of the Bravo sociopaths.

I figure that the way they went at each other that one of them could be shady, and I’m too lazy to start a separate DL on Biz. 

Also:
real housewives of new york reality tv GIF

I work in a place with near zero access to outside internet (can’t even use my phone), so unfortunately I’m going to be on the quiet side most of the time. But I’ll jump in when I can, and jump on a DL for the fun of it.

2 to DL A1 (BizBuzz, JTMacc99) 6 to see if some sauce gets thrown on some pasta

2 to DL Saoirse (Machiabelly, ohjoy) 6 more heroes to band together

real housewives reality tv GIF

I love day 1 DLs, unless they're me, so...

2 to DL A1 (BizBuzz, JTMacc99) 6 to see if some sauce gets thrown on some pasta

3 to DL Machia (saoirse, Drogo aquarian1), 5 to root out the worst of the Bravo sociopaths.

real housewives of new york ramona GIF by RealityTVGIFs

This has very little to do with gameplay, Bravo, or actual suspicion, and everything to do with psychopaths who invent nonexistent cookies to torture people...

3 to DL A1 (BizBuzz, JTMacc99, MarkHB) 5 to prove that Peanut Butter Dreams are the stuff of nightmares

3 to DL Machia (saoirse, Drogo aquarian1), 5 to root out the worst of the Bravo sociopaths.

I don't have a friggin' clue who to vote for....

the real housewives eye roll GIF by Slice

...but to keep things moving....

3 to DL A1 (BizBuzz, JTMacc99, MarkHB) 5 to do something

4 to DL Machia (saoirse, Drogo aquarian1, TCS), 4 to do something else

2 to DL Saoirse (Machiabelly, ohjoy) 6 to do a third thing

Of course I also don't know who to go for. So I just used a random number generator to see which DL to join in on and it said 1, so I'm going with A1's DL.

4 to DL A1 (BizBuzz, JTMacc99, MarkHB, Lady Calypso) 4 to do something

2 to DL Saoirse (Machiabelly, ohjoy) 6 to do a third thing

I am leaning against A1 and since I think TCS may be bad, I don't want to vote for him. So I'll join the DL on Saoirse.

3 to DL Saoirse (Machiabelly, ohjoy, deaja) 5 to do a third thing

I was going to vote for machia based on the quietest player thing, but I think it'll be good to keep things evened out as I'm not keen on any of these completing toDay.

4 to DL Saoirse (Machiabelly, ohjoy, deaja, SilverStormm) 4 to do a third thing

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MarkHB said:

Peanut Butter Dreams are the stuff of nightmares

Liar!  They are SOOOO  GOOOD!!!!  Unless you're a heathen and don't like peanut butter, that is.  (or if you're allergic and then legit 😛 )

38 minutes ago, deaja said:

I am leaning against A1 and since I think TCS may be bad, I don't want to vote for him. So I'll join the DL on Saoirse.

Good point!  But since things are even now (see below), maybe I won't change my vote.  Hmmm....

34 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

I was going to vote for machia based on the quietest player thing, but I think it'll be good to keep things evened out as I'm not keen on any of these completing toDay.

4 to DL Saoirse (Machiabelly, ohjoy, deaja, SilverStormm) 4 to do a third thing

random winona ryder GIF

(not a Bravo gif, but I just thought it was funny)

• LOL 1

There's only 2 players that haven't voted so some existing votes will have to move in order to complete a DL today. 

giphy.gif

Who's already voted but is really undecided at the moment (like moi)?  Let's hammer something out and get this show(s) on the road(s.)

7 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Who's already voted but is really undecided at the moment (like moi)?  Let's hammer something out and get this show(s) on the road(s.)

I could be persuaded. At the moment, I don't even remember why I thought A1 was innocent.

5 minutes ago, deaja said:

I could be persuaded. At the moment, I don't even remember why I thought A1 was innocent.

I think it's more that you didn't trust Biz...

Regardless, your instincts are right.  You should trust me.  I am not a psychopath/villain.  And I do not have a foaming vagina.

below deck mediterranean belowdeckmed GIF by Bravo TV
Okie Dokie. Fire, ready, aim it is!

3 to DL A1 (BizBuzz, MarkHB, Lady Calypso) 4 to do something

5 to DL Saoirse (Machiabelly, ohjoy, deaja, SilverStormm, JTMacc99) 3 to take a shot in the dark. 

Just now, saoirse said:

I too could be persuaded. My main reason for targeting Machia was really just because he was the quiet one who peeked out.

Well you and I are both on the Machia DL, and the other choices are A1 or you.  Which would you prefer to vote for?  I'm thinking you'd rather vote A1 than yourself..  

I'll move to A1's DL if you/saoirse and Deaja would be willing to also move to it- then we'll only need one more to get Day completed and hopefully(?) find out what we're working with here. 

By the way I could be wrong because math. 

az616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=176&h=0d595089c