Type keyword(s) to search

Season 41 & 42: Spoilers and Speculation

LadyChatts
  • Start Topic

That goes along with what was in the preview for next week (Deshawn wanting to throw the challenge).  They’ve so far made a point of Naseer wanting to target the two guys, Sydney taking that intel back to them (and she’s suddenly gotten a lot of screen time), and the girl in next weeks preview talking about Sydney.  So I’m thinking we might be getting a Luvu loss next week based on edit.

Last week's GWG strategy test was about the bag searching, which was also in the previews

This week's is more interesting.  The question is about, all other things being equal, do you send an ally or an adversary to an "Exile Island-like" situation?

Now, this could refer to the Prisoner's Dilemma treks, or it could be something else new.  (Or a little of both.)

On 9/27/2021 at 9:53 AM, anthonyd46 said:

Jeff released three of these videos on twitter before the first episode that wound up being relevant so def something to keep an eye on.

Also this spoiler might have legs:

I would ignore anything "joltinjoey" says in the comments as they only showed up AFTER this first user got one thing correct. So I think they are piggybacking with fake info.

So this is looking pretty accurate after tonight 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, SVNBob said:

Last week's GWG strategy test was about the bag searching, which was also in the previews

This week's is more interesting.  The question is about, all other things being equal, do you send an ally or an adversary to an "Exile Island-like" situation?

Now, this could refer to the Prisoner's Dilemma treks, or it could be something else new.  (Or a little of both.)

Is there a website to find this information? I never see this broadcasted on the show.

2 hours ago, SVNBob said:

I wonder if this is what was foreshadowed in the preview, where Evvie said something about this never happening before.  Maybe there's a tribe swap but someone doesn't get picked and goes to Exile, but with a twist.  That part could be a red herring, but I don't know why they'd do a fake-out for the merge in the preview, so I'm thinking it's a tribe swap with some strings attached.

2 hours ago, anthonyd46 said:

So this is looking pretty accurate after tonight 

What I'm curious about is the Xander showmance part.  If he finds out Liana has the advantage she does, that could hurt him badly and he knows it.  And that is a pretty big advantage, so I'm wondering if he convinces her not to play it, or gives his idol/advantage to someone else for safe keeping (and they give it back to him)-I just have a hard time at this point thinking that applies to anyone else.  But if he does get in a showmance and that person has a big advantage that he gets them to misplay, then I'm wondering who it is.  There aren't really a lot of showmance options this season.  

If the rumors about Shan are true and she's a mid-merge boot and was still playing game even in Ponderosa, I can totally buy that.  I am wondering if what we saw with her and Liana tonight is the spoiler that someone betrays the black alliance.

• Love 1
On 10/21/2021 at 1:21 AM, LadyChatts said:

I wonder if this is what was foreshadowed in the preview, where Evvie said something about this never happening before.  Maybe there's a tribe swap but someone doesn't get picked and goes to Exile, but with a twist. 

I doubt that, because that has happened before.  In Kaoh Rong, when the 3 tribes went to 2, the odd person out went to the shittiest camp (the one where people were catching flesh-eating diseases) by herself, until after the next TC where she replaced the next person voted out.

This time is also different because they're merging with 12.  Even if they lose one tribe, they can do even tribes of 6,

(edited)

Well, we have a black-alliance, so the question is, if the spoilers are true, which one of them betrays the others?

Rumor has it Sydney was going to be the next boot, so if true, then Erika does change history.

I'm still wondering about the Xander-showmance storyline.  There's not a lot of showmance options this season.  I do go back to Liana crying about making a million dollar mistake at keeping Xander over Voce, and if Xander ultimately is her downfall. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Well, we have a black-alliance, so the question is, if the spoilers are true, which one of them betrays the others?

Rumor has it Sydney was going to be the next boot, so if true, then Erika does change history.

I'm still wondering about the Xander-showmance storyline.  There's not a lot of showmance options this season.  I do go back to Liana crying about making a million dollar mistake at keeping Xander over Voce, and if Xander ultimately is her downfall. 

I'm pretty sure the spoilers are accurate at this point. Since Sydney is considered the next vote out, I agree with you that Erika does change history. 

Was it ever confirmed that Liana will be Xander's shomance and she is betrayed by him?

(edited)
45 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

I'm pretty sure the spoilers are accurate at this point. Since Sydney is considered the next vote out, I agree with you that Erika does change history. 

Was it ever confirmed that Liana will be Xander's shomance and she is betrayed by him?

Liana seems to really not like Xander for reasons I can't understand, so I'm not sure if something was left on the cutting room floor or what.  Her dislike for him just seems personal.  So I can't believe they would get in a showmance.  A wild theory I had, is that Liana seemed more intent on using her advantage to take Naseer's idol away, but Shan wanted to take Xander's.  I wonder if the showmance part of the spoilers is incorrect (the person on reddit did say he only thought that's who it was), but maybe Tiffany takes it back to Xander about Liana's advantage, but I wonder if somehow Shan is a factor in the advantage being played wrong.  No showmance anywhere.  If Sydney is next, I don't know who is left for a possible showmance.  Erika?  

The spoilers do say that he convinces someone to misplay one of the biggest advantages in the game, so while Liana's is a big deal, maybe that clue is totally unrelated to her or any advantage Xander has.  I'd laugh if somehow he caused Shan's downfall.  So far, the only other person besides those 3 who has an advantage is Deshawn, but his isn't a huge deal.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

So no showmance, but Xander did get Liana to misplay her advantage.

So the big question is, who turns on the black alliance?  I think it could be any of those 4.  

Also, assuming Liana is on the jury and not a finalist, I wonder if she turns the jury against Xander, assuming him making the final 3 and getting zero votes and a hostile reception is true.  She seems to have something against him, and she will even more so now.  

1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

So no showmance, but Xander did get Liana to misplay her advantage.

So the big question is, who turns on the black alliance?  I think it could be any of those 4.  

Also, assuming Liana is on the jury and not a finalist, I wonder if she turns the jury against Xander, assuming him making the final 3 and getting zero votes and a hostile reception is true.  She seems to have something against him, and she will even more so now.  

Xander made a very good game move having Liana misplay her advantage. If he does make the Final 3, I find it hard to believe he doesn't get any votes. He must really make the members of the jury angry.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

Xander made a very good game move having Liana misplay her advantage. If he does make the Final 3, I find it hard to believe he doesn't get any votes. He must really make the members of the jury angry.

I don't, I know a lot of people say that there is no such thing as a bitter jury but I don't buy that.  It is only human nature to want to stick it to someone who stuck it to you.  Maybe this is just a very bitter jury who has no regards to game play.

The last season of Australian Survivor is a good example of this.  The final two were George and Hayley.  Both played very strategic games and while Hayley did play a little flashy, George played really flashy.   George probably played a way over the top flashy game, think Ben the season he won but multiply it by ten.  George was the target of nearly every TC he went to, but he always managed to survive the vote one way or the other.

The theme of the season was Brains vs. Brawn.  Which some of the jury members seemed to take literal.  Hayley was not only a very smart and social player she was also a pretty good athlete.  In the end, this is obviously just my opinion, she won the game because some of the Brawn (and Brains as well) who were on the jury could not face losing to someone like George who was probably the least athletic contestant that season (Or at the very least, the least athletic male contestant).

• Love 1
14 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

Xander was smug as hell when he made his play. I mean, he was oozing smugness. If he makes it to the end then he will have had to win a ton of immunity challenges or found other advantages and idols that he played well. All of which could see him behaving in a similar fashion which is really going to rub people the wrong way.

And Shan, Ricard, and Liana all strike me as people who are not going to appreciate being beaten by advantages. They are happy if they have them and can use them but someone else doing so is not going to sit well.

Erika and Heather strike me as people who can be influenced on how to vote back at Ponderosa.

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

Xander was smug as hell when he made his play. I mean, he was oozing smugness. If he makes it to the end then he will have had to win a ton of immunity challenges or found other advantages and idols that he played well. All of which could see him behaving in a similar fashion which is really going to rub people the wrong way.

And Shan, Ricard, and Liana all strike me as people who are not going to appreciate being beaten by advantages. They are happy if they have them and can use them but someone else doing so is not going to sit well.

Erika and Heather strike me as people who can be influenced on how to vote back at Ponderosa.

Yeah, I think Heather is a "I'll do whatever you guys say" type of person.  

Xander last night gave me flashbacks to Ghost Island, when Dominick arrogantly played his idol that saved him.  He got called out on the jury for that gesture, and your right that this could come back to bite Xander.  I think he had every right to be smug, and really Liana should look back and realize she was getting set up (because I think that's why Xander was so blab-happy at camp about using his idol and knowing Liana had her advantage).

At the end of the day, it can be a popularity contest as to who wins, or it can be voting for someone to win because it's a vote against the other person/persons sitting there.  I still think there's something missing in Xander's edit, but maybe I'm overthinking that.  If so, maybe they are setting him up to come back someday.  

(edited)

So I went down the reddit rabbit hole and found more end-game spoilers, from the same person who already spoiled everything else.  Take it for what it's worth but:

Deshawn betrays the black alliance.

Tiffany/Xander and either Deshawn/Erika are the final 3.  Tiffany wins, and D/E get 2 votes, Xander none.  The anti-Xander campaign is led by Liana (whose bitter that he made her misplay her advantage) and Evvie (who doesn't want a white male winner again, and apparently goes on some tirade about women never getting respect for their UTR game play, and that the previous male winners won despite using their female alliances members to navigate the game).  I'm paraphrasing here, but hopefully you get the idea.  Liana also criticizes him for his immunity wins and idols but not making social bonds.  

Erika supposedly calls out the black alliance for calling themselves a POC alliance, but it didn't include her (and I guess you could argue Ricard or Naseer, who I think are the other POC left).  There's also a lot of racial stuff brought up at the FTC, but the person doesn't know if any of this will air. 

Sydney also got in trouble, something about a vax card (no idea what that's about but I've seen it mentioned elsewhere), and that she was posting on IG when she wasn't supposed to.  Again, I've seen that referenced elsewhere but no idea what it means.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Sydney posted a picture of her vaccination card on IG. It's been taken down since, but the date stamp on it was a spoiler that she was back home during filming (and didn't make the jury obviously). Folks had figured out the approximate episode she'd be voted out and sure enough, it panned out. Some thought she'd be medivac-ed, not sure why exactly. 

The person who spoiled this season, correctly so far as it turns out, is pretty clearly close to Xander so I'm taking some of their more bitter comments about "wokeness" with a grain of salt. I mean, we'll see. If Xander really receives zero votes, I doubt it will be only due to Evvie going on some anti-man tirade that changes the mind of anyone who was considering voting for him. His social game will probably turn out to not be great, we've seen glimpses of that already. And maybe Tiffany will own that FTC, a la Todd. Contrary to her early edit, she seems to be good socially. "Tons of charisma" as Liana put it.

I am really interested to see how these two former Yase tribemates, who look to be living on borrowed time, end up in the F3. It must be that Naseer, Erica, and Heather will see the writing on the wall and turn to their side. And maybe Deshawn after be "betrays" the black alliance.

Oh - also! I just read this on reddit - Redmond posted on his patreon about a new twist that will occur late in the game. This one is just awful. It's called "Do or Die". Castaways will be given the option to sit out the immunity challenge. Of those who play, the person who comes in last will have to flip a coin at tribal council. If it flips their way, they get to stay. If not, they're immediately OUT of the game. No idol or advantage can save them. It's not clear whether they'll be told of this before given the option to participate in the challenge. UGH.

Could this explain Heather's extreme purple edit? Is she the victim?

• Love 1
(edited)
@kassandra8286 I was just coming here to post that.  Seriously, have idols, advantages, fine.  But why soooo many in one season?!  And this one is up there with Cirie being voted off/idoled out when her name wasn't even written down.  

I was reading through the comments on Reddit and saw people accusing the spoiler person of being close to Xander.  Whoever it is they must know someone this season, because this is stuff has been pretty accurate, like they weren't just getting hints or had someone behind the scenes feeding them little nibbles.  I think this season of Survivor is woke, I guess, and I don't really doubt what this person is saying.  However, I don't know if the show would actually show any of it.  I can't believe they'd show Evvie telling Xander 'sorry you can't win but your a white guy and too many of you have already won' (and in reality, why not blame the jurors who voted for those white guys over the women/POC finalists).   

Edited by LadyChatts

If this is true about Evvie, it's sad that she went on a tirade against someone who just this episode helped her stay (i.e. the idol ruse even if he didn't give it to her).  Also?  I dislike the idea that "winners" have to be representative of something other than how they played the game and won over the jury.  There are many reasons for how the jurors vote (I don't always agree with who wins the season), but they vote for whatever reasons they vote (just like we do in elections).  And who is Evvie to decide what percentages of various peoples should win?  If she's on the jury then she gets to vote however she wants and I support that, but stop trying to bring 'wokeness' into everything.  I just want to be entertained, not lectured.

• Love 8

I would be okay with a Tiffany win. When this season started, I wasn't a fan of her, but now, I find her more likable. I could see her winning over Xander, and or DeShawn / Erika. I'm rooting for Erika, but a Tiffany win would not disappoint me at all.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

If this is true about Evvie, it's sad that she went on a tirade against someone who just this episode helped her stay (i.e. the idol ruse even if he didn't give it to her).  Also?  I dislike the idea that "winners" have to be representative of something other than how they played the game and won over the jury.  There are many reasons for how the jurors vote (I don't always agree with who wins the season), but they vote for whatever reasons they vote (just like we do in elections).  And who is Evvie to decide what percentages of various peoples should win?  If she's on the jury then she gets to vote however she wants and I support that, but stop trying to bring 'wokeness' into everything.  I just want to be entertained, not lectured.

Tirade is my word, which is how I took it from the spoilers.  At the very least it sounds like she has a soap box moment about that.  I am wondering what they will show of that.  I can't believe they'd leave it entirely on the cutting room floor.  Evvie is close to Tiffany, so it would make sense for her to vote for her, too.  She did vote Voce out to save Tiffany.  And she sold Xander out while also trying to keep him close to her.  I think Evvie just overplayed things while trying to get some moment or outcome.  Maybe Xander is responsible for her being booted.  Since it is still somewhat early, I am wondering if he does stuff to further alienate the jurors, or if they are just a bitter bunch and on the 'anyone but the young white male' train.  Liana can be bitter all she wants, but she did this to herself.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

Redmond posted on his patreon about a new twist that will occur late in the game. This one is just awful. It's called "Do or Die". Castaways will be given the option to sit out the immunity challenge. Of those who play, the person who comes in last will have to flip a coin at tribal council. If it flips their way, they get to stay. If not, they're immediately OUT of the game.

This might actually be coming up in the next episode.  From the GwG, the test question was about whether you would give up your shot at immunity for the benefit of the tribe.  This new twist might occur at the same challenge.

I honestly don't doubt that Evvie is going to say what the spoiler says she says.  Just looking at her bio tells me she leans in that direction.  Prior to the start of the season Russell Hantz said on his YouTube channel that sources told him this was going to be a very "woke" season.

I personally never understood the people who say, "I don't want another white man to win.", the people who say that type of thing are just weird to me.  I don't give a flying you know what, who the winner is so long as they played a good game and did not annoy me.  Hell my favorite winners were Yul, Kim, and Earl.  While yes both Kim and I are white, I am not a woman.  I am obviously not Asian or Black but I can still like and appreciate people who are not the same gender as me or have the same skin color. 

The Do or Die twist just sounds horrible. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I honestly don't doubt that Evvie is going to say what the spoiler says she says.  Just looking at her bio tells me she leans in that direction.  Prior to the start of the season Russell Hantz said on his YouTube channel that sources told him this was going to be a very "woke" season.

I personally never understood the people who say, "I don't want another white man to win.", the people who say that type of thing are just weird to me.  I don't give a flying you know what, who the winner is so long as they played a good game and did not annoy me.  Hell my favorite winners were Yul, Kim, and Earl.  While yes both Kim and I are white, I am not a woman.  I am obviously not Asian or Black but I can still like and appreciate people who are not the same gender as me or have the same skin color. 

The Do or Die twist just sounds horrible. 

And to be fair, with the exception of Tony and Nick, I don’t think any of the recent male winners deserved their win.  Not to say I wouldn’t have voted for another guy to take those respective seasons-Gavin, Dean, Devon (even though he didn’t make the final 3, but should have).  So far, I will say of the final 3 rumors here, Tiffany is playing a good game, or at least the edit is making us believe that.  And if Deshawn does betray the black alliance because it’s not good for his game, I’ll give him credit for playing for himself.  I don’t think his overall game has been too shabby, either.  But if he or Erika only get votes because everyone wants Xander to get none, that’s not gonna be a good look.  If Liana calls him out for winning challenges and finding idols, I feel like he’s getting punished for game play in previous seasons commuted by your white guys and guys in general.  

I also see Julia Carter (from S38) complaining about Heather’s lack of edit and how that’s not right, and she deserves airtime. Which, does no one understand how shows like this work?  They have to make airtime for challenges and TC, which takes up enough time, but if she’s not getting airtime, it’s likely because her TH are as interesting as paint drying.  And she’s probably not doing much in the game besides being a number.  I do hope she doesn’t fall victim to this do or die twist, though.  I don’t get the amount of advantages and twists this season.  I feel like this is overkill, even for this show.

• Love 1

Tiffany is working with Xander and was clear at the last Tribal Council that she was working with Xander, she politely deferred using the idol or not to Xander. Liana will know that Xander, Tiffany, and Evvie were working together on deceiving Liana with the idol location. It will be interesting to see how closely Xander and Tiffany work together. It could turn into something where they are seen as a pair and people decide that Tiffany had to do more work because she didn't win idols and the like.

And if Xander acts like he did at the last tribal where he one upped Liana, I can see people looking for a reason to not vote for him.

11 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

And to be fair, with the exception of Tony and Nick, I don’t think any of the recent male winners deserved their win.  Not to say I wouldn’t have voted for another guy to take those respective seasons-Gavin, Dean, Devon (even though he didn’t make the final 3, but should have).  So far, I will say of the final 3 rumors here, Tiffany is playing a good game, or at least the edit is making us believe that.  And if Deshawn does betray the black alliance because it’s not good for his game, I’ll give him credit for playing for himself.  I don’t think his overall game has been too shabby, either.  But if he or Erika only get votes because everyone wants Xander to get none, that’s not gonna be a good look.  If Liana calls him out for winning challenges and finding idols, I feel like he’s getting punished for game play in previous seasons commuted by your white guys and guys in general.  

I also see Julia Carter (from S38) complaining about Heather’s lack of edit and how that’s not right, and she deserves airtime. Which, does no one understand how shows like this work?  They have to make airtime for challenges and TC, which takes up enough time, but if she’s not getting airtime, it’s likely because her TH are as interesting as paint drying.  And she’s probably not doing much in the game besides being a number.  I do hope she doesn’t fall victim to this do or die twist, though.  I don’t get the amount of advantages and twists this season.  I feel like this is overkill, even for this show.

There is speculation on Reddit that Heather does fall victim to that do or die twist. Could be the reason for her lack of airtime.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
36 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

There is speculation on Reddit that Heather does fall victim to that do or die twist. Could be the reason for her lack of airtime.

That’s what I’ve been seeing too.  The logic is that TPTB already assume fans will hate the twist (except for the people who come up to Jeff on the street and are so agreeable with everything he loves), so they give Heather a near invisible edit so fans won’t care as much if she goes out that way.  And she hasn’t had an impact on the game yet anyway.  But it really sucks that she got an invisible edit.  Like, it’s bad enough what we did see of her involved bungling a challenge and crying about it.

I’m trying to figure out how this twist works.  If they sit the challenge out, they risk having to toss a coin at TC and are eliminated if the coin flip goes against them?  

Edited by LadyChatts

That’s what I’ve been seeing too.  The logic is that TPTB already assume fans will hate the twist (except for the people who come up to Jeff on the street and are so agreeable with everything he loves), so they give Heather a near invisible edit so fans won’t care as much if she goes out that way.  And she hasn’t had an impact on the game yet anyway.  But it really sucks that she got an invisible edit.  Like, it’s bad enough what we did see of her involved bungling a challenge and crying about it.

I’m trying to figure out how this twist works.  If they sit the challenge out, they risk having to toss a coin at TC and are eliminated if the coin flip goes against them?  

Heather could go this week...

• Love 1

The do or die twist? I am missing something here. Do I want to know what this stupidity is?

ETA:  Just found the post with the do or die twist. That is horrifically stupid. really, really stupid. Punishing people for choosing to play vs sitting out? Are you crazy. Maybe something where a person sitting out grabs a beverage glass with a punishment or gets a napkin with a disadvantage but not someone who chooses to play.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

From what I've been reading about is that if whoever does participate in the IC, if you come in last, you get the coin and have to flip it at tribal council.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

From what I've been reading about is that if whoever does participate in the IC, if you come in last, you get the coin and have to flip it at tribal council.

That makes it even worst. Ugh I already hate this twist and I don't even know what if entails.  You would think they would want to reward the people who take part in the challenge not screw them over.

I wonder what happens if they all decide to opt out.  Will there be no challenge?

• Love 2

Well there goes the rumored spoiler of Tiffany winning lol I'm actually disappointed.  So does that mean Deshawn/Erika are the other two finalists still, along with Xander?  And Erika wins?  I think if a woman is in the final 3 she's winning, but based on rumors so far it isn't Evvie, Liana, or Shan.  So that leave Heather and Erika.  

I will saw that the spat between Deshawn and Shan tonight is leading up to him betraying her and the black alliance (which I notice they aren't making a huge deal about). 

ETA: Maybe Xander really wins, and if this person that has spoiled the season so far either was lied to by him, or is lying in the spoilers that he gets his reemed at the FTC. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Well there goes the rumored spoiler of Tiffany winning lol I'm actually disappointed.  So does that mean Deshawn/Erika are the other two finalists still, along with Xander?  And Erika wins?  I think if a woman is in the final 3 she's winning, but based on rumors so far it isn't Evvie, Liana, or Shan.  So that leave Heather and Erika.  

All the "rumors" mentioned were supposed spoilers from one reddit poster. They predicted a few specific things that were accurate so naturally their other so-called spoilers were given credibility.

But clearly this person was either trolling or lied to by their source (Xander lol) so now all bets are off. It could be that the rest of their spoilers besides Tiffany winning will turn out to be true, or that none of them will.

But hey, at least a lot of us were shocked tonight, lol. I was never worried for Tiffany throughout the entire episode, not until that final vote was read. Even then I was halfway waiting for/hoping Jeff would pull a surprise twist out of his bag of tricks. 😂

Edited by kassandra8286
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

With Tiffany now gone, maybe Erika does win it all. If there is any truth that a woman wins this season, then Erika seems likely I guess.

I guess we’ll wait and see.  I honestly can’t rule out Evvie winning.  This person either purposely lied about Tiffany winning or was misled, so maybe there will be other discrepancies in the spoilers.  I’ve seen speculation that maybe the reason for Heathers quiet edit is that they are going to show flashbacks of how she’s been controlling the game and then she gets a big edit-but what game?  Heather only attended TC for the first time last week.  It’s not to say she couldn’t have been strategizing at Luvu, but it wouldn’t have been on the same level as Yase and Ua.  I just don’t think her edit supports a win.  I guess it’s not impossible for the winner to get a quiet edit (hello Natalie White), so not impossible for someone UTR like Erika to take it.  And still a few weeks left.  

5 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

But hey, at least a lot of people were shocked tonight, lol. I was never worried for Tiffany throughout the entire episode until that final vote was read. Even then I was halfway waiting for Jeff to pull a surprise twist out of his bag of tricks. 😂

I thought for sure Heather was going to blow her game up tonight and whisper herself right out of TC.  I was very shocked when it was Tiffany.  I still won’t count the spoilers out until something else that was big is proved wrong.  I do think Deshawn is going to betray his alliance, because they haven’t been making a big deal out of the black alliance yet.  Maybe that will come.  But he seems over Shan.    

I have flashbacks to last season to SurvivorsUnited, whose spoiler source I think was Sandra, and was never or rarely wrong, predicted big things for WaW-and they feel flat.  I kept waiting for Danni to have her big break out moment 😆

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I do think Deshawn is going to betray his alliance, because they haven’t been making a big deal out of the black alliance yet.  Maybe that will come.  But he seems over Shan.

He does for sure. That alliance seems pretty loose though, they've been together only a few days and don't see eye to eye on much. If Deshawn defects it may not be as big of a deal as the spoiler person made it sound like. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

He does for sure. That alliance seems pretty loose though, they've been together only a few days and don't see eye to eye on much. If Deshawn defects it may not be as big of a deal as the spoiler person made it sound like. 

2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

It could be big if it results in Shan getting voted out.  

Edited by DEL901
It it could it could be big if Shan gets voted out
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

It could be big if it results in Shan getting voted out.  

Oh, for sure. A big deal as far as impact on the game. What I was referring to was the spoiler person implying that Deshawn's defection would be seen as a shocking "betrayal" and they even mentioned hoping he wouldn't be "canceled" as a result. I'm just saying that as of now, I think most viewers would be perfectly OK with Deshawn instigating a Shan vote, depending how it plays out. This alliance is no Cookout, lol.

So I posted this post-game interview with Tiffany in the media thread, but some of the things she said about Xander are maybe relevant to the spoilers that he makes the final 3, but is chewed out by the jury and receives zero votes (if that's still the case).  Basically she didn't have a lot of good things to say about him, thought it was poor jury management how he ignored her and didn't want to talk to her after the vote from the previous TC, didn't offer to try and use his advantages to keep her in the game when she thought they were supposed to be working together (because ultimately, in her eyes, all of Yase was at the bottom).  She also said she didn't buy him being a good guy when he offered to take Erika's spot at the reward and not play in the IC.  It doesn't sound like he got any bonus points from anyone for doing that, that people saw through it.

ETA: So more speculation, but in the event the rest of the spoilers turn out to be true, any chance Evvie makes it to the final 3, and that's where she gives her soap-box speech about how men are always given credit in the end game over the women that were in the alliance? I've read a couple more post-show interviews with Tiffany, and it's clear she doesn't like Xander. So maybe it's her and Liana who are on the 'anyone but Xander' bandwagon in the jury. I read that her RHAP interview is lively, so I may have to listen to that. I feel like this cast is kind of bitter and throws shade at each other.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Again, take it for what it's worth. Also, it's in the comments that this person (I assume it's who they are talking about) changed some prediction after Brad got voted off because they were wrong.  So again, we'll see :)  

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I feel like this cast is kind of bitter and throws shade at each other.

Love it!

Erika winning and Heather getting second sounds insane based on the editing. They better have a huge shift in airtime now or it’s gonna be strange.

I don’t understand how Xander even makes F3 at this point.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Love it!

Erika winning and Heather getting second sounds insane based on the editing. They better have a huge shift in airtime now or it’s gonna be strange.

I don’t understand how Xander even makes F3 at this point.

He has to go on an immunity run. He still has an immunity idol and an extra vote. And he is an immunity threat. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Again, take it for what it's worth. Also, it's in the comments that this person (I assume it's who they are talking about) changed some prediction after Brad got voted off because they were wrong.  So again, we'll see :)  

Why are we bringing up this fakery again? They changed their info after it was wrong.

Just be realistic here what is survivor based on? Social relationships. 

What do Erika and Heather not have? Social relationships.

We also know nothing about their tribe. Erika has had no content since she smashed the glass other than her love for grilled cheese and has been begging and doing prayer circles on twitter asking for content. I think she has 6 UTR episodes out of 8. 

Even Natalie white had an alliance by this point.

I still expect germ to be mostly right they got too many things right to just be totally wrong.

Also the first spoiler was this on June 12th:

On 11/11/2021 at 10:18 AM, LadyChatts said:

Basically she didn't have a lot of good things to say about him, thought it was poor jury management how he ignored her and didn't want to talk to her after the vote from the previous TC, didn't offer to try and use his advantages to keep her in the game when she thought they were supposed to be working together (because ultimately, in her eyes, all of Yase was at the bottom).  She also said she didn't buy him being a good guy when he offered to take Erika's spot at the reward and not play in the IC. 

Honestly, she just sounds bitter, which is fine, but I don't think she's a 100% reliable narrator.  Not to mention, Xander himself said why he gave Erika his spot--it was strategic and he admitted it.  And I doubt she would've given up an immunity idol if the shoe had been on the other foot.  The only point she has that is valid is poor jury management on the whole this past tribal, but that's not on Xander.

On 11/12/2021 at 1:37 PM, Hanahope said:

I can't imagine heather making it to F3 unless she was completely dragged as a goat.  she's gotten next to no edit at all so far, which would seem odd for a finalist.

Michele won season 32 that way. Very very purple edit.