Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E00: Tami & Karina LIVE CHAT

Wanda
  • Start Topic

According to comcast, a NEW episode with Tami and Karina, a WATN, episode, is on at 8 tonight. Tami’s husband wants her back but she needs to leave Houston. And who cares about Karina?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

Now...all the flashbacks are sepia tinted!   I guess to remind us  a WATN episode is from the past????

Oh good, I thought my glasses were dirty

• LOL 8

Looks like very few people noticed this was on. Boo. Not nearly as much fun actually watching as glancing in between snarks.

did you notice who was sitting next to Karina in the intros?

• Love 2

Tami's boyfriend, was actually from a long time ago, and he let her and her son move in when they were almost homeless.     He didn't leave her for anyone, but apparently she likes to claim that.     I couldn't hate Tami's hair more.   It's horrible.

I can't believe that awful basketball sized thing hanging from her stomach.

I'm glad Karina's continued to lose weight, and is much more mobile, but I still don't like her.  I think if her weight loss isn't getting her enough attention, then I suspect she'll go back to gorging.     She may have not lost much weight, but she could lose another 10 lbs. by taking off that makeup that must weight that much.     At least she moved out of her poor parents' home.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I love it when Dr. Now turns into the enraged Gerbil of weight loss surgeons.   Preach Dr. Now!  

Who taught Karina to do makeup, Lupe?    And Karina needs dental attention, and braces now.  

So Tami is another weight loss poundticipant who traded her weight loss, and future health for a guy.  

No Lola?    It must be a busy night for her at the Copacabana tonight. 

Did Tami actually get married?     I know they weren't before.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, mellowjoi said:

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning with this new episode.  My dog is wondering why I’m so happy.  

Me too!  Seeing Dr. Now and Cassandra is like seeing old friends again, and we've got the old familiar lines, "Dr. Now's too hard on me"  I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do, etc.

• Love 7

I am just catching up - I was 40 mins delayed starting - OMFG I cannot believe Tamy would choose her loser of a boyfriend over the surgery she obviously badly needs with all that skin and lymphedema hanging off of her!  

I am glad that Karina is at least mobile and started working and not just being a blob in the middle of her parents house!  Maybe her roommate (who seems to be healthy weight) will help her stay on track!

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 2

No, this is a 2 hour Where Are They Now, and there will be about 20 minutes of preview of an episode about two brothers after this.    They're rerunning this at 11 pm, Central, tonight. 

Hold on tight!   Karina's new boyfriend.     

Why do the women on this show always make bad choices in men?  

• Love 3