Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E00: Tami & Karina LIVE CHAT

Wanda
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

No, this is a 2 hour Where Are They Now, and there will be about 20 minutes of preview of an episode about two brothers after this.    They're rerunning this at 11 pm, Central, tonight. 

Hold on tight!   Karina's new boyfriend.     

Why do the women on this show always make bad choices in men?  

Who was Lupe's boyfriend????

Dr. Now dressing down Karina was classic.  I had high hopes for her... I wonder if she is snacking in that call-center of hers?  And of course she is going to "prove to Dr. Now" that she is right.  As if. 

• Love 5

I was always suspicious of Lupe's story about the infection, and what caused the stitches to pull out.      However, Lupe, and Gilbert had such a co-dependent relationship that I would be worried that if Lupe called, he'd go back to her. 

So Karina has now gained 6 lbs.?   Between that, and Gilbert showing up at his office, I'm afraid for Dr. Now's blood pressure.   

So Gilbert and Lupe are still in touch?     Bad. 

So Gilbert stopped drinking?   But still smokes.    And Gilbert needs a man bra.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8

What else does Carina have to "focus on?" Eating contests with Glibert? Plucking her last remaining three eyebrow hairs? Does she not know she can watch what she eats AND do other things in her life?!

1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

What else does Carina have to "focus on?" Eating contests with Glibert? Plucking her last remaining three eyebrow hairs? Does she not know she can watch what she eats AND do other things in her life?!

She's focusing on 'other priorities' right now. Her health should be paramount. These people are so messed up.

Edited by ShortyMac
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Karina is the one who was living in her parents' living room, and had issues with her sister.   Karina's only excuse for over eating was because when she was little the entire family revolved around her illness (asthma).   After that was under control, her mother was working two jobs, so Karina started eating to get attention.   She's also famous for her two pizza, wings, and giant family size brownie meal when her parents were out, and finished it all off with a balloon device in her stomach.    Karina's also the one that hurt her leg on a rotten porch deck, and then kept claiming it didn't heal right, and Dr. Now's x-ray showed her ankle was fine.    From pictures of different poundticipants, I suspect a lot of them know each other.  

I barely remember Tami, but do remember she had James (is that his name?) around sometimes.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

That lymphodema mass looks like a giant, flaccid penis.

You're welcome everyone!

After the last of the multiple surgeries  my husband has had recently,  the surgeon showed me photos of his innards.  All I saw was multiple erect penises!!!!    And when I showed my husband the photos, so did he!!!  I guess we win!

• LOL 5

'No matter what the scale says", of course...  

Dr. Now was surprisingly calm when seeing Gilbert here... but the way Gilbert talked to him about Lupe with Karina sitting right there was beyond weird.

And Karina's giggling makes her sound even dumber than she is! 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

There is a new show being advertised on TLC about “plus-size” women and thin men. I can think of several candidates for this show.  Can’t wait to watch it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/12/entertainment/hot-heavy-tlc-backlash/index.html

They also have 1000 lb sisters with the Amy and Tammy Slaton. And they have My big fat fabulous life as well.

Edited by unoiamacutie
  • Love 2