Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: I Deserve My Happiness

• Start Topic

Rachel deals with consequences of not knowing who Hazelee’s biological father is. Kiaya visits X’Zayveon in prison for the first time. Ashley goes to LA and Bar overreacts. Brianna’s patience is tested.

Airs December 10, 2019

Okie-dokie.  Briana gonna ruin her credit over $20 a month....??!

You call the hospital and get on a cheap payment plan !

What is her deal....anyways?  

Does this chick want a......oh, poor me.......Go Fund Me...???

This is like her 3rd season on this show.  She has money! 

This is the reason they have a nice house rental.  Seems like they are not worry about any other bills! 

• Love 2

I have zero sympathy for Kayla.  I don't really think she wants to go to school anyway.  If she did, there are ways she could get it done even with kids.  So many single moms have to work, go to school, and raise their kids!  

Rachel was loving the drama of 2 men fighting over her.  Dare I say, she went out of her way to create it.  They were both reliant on her friend's car to get to the same spot.  And who leaves their baby with some guy that has never met the baby before.  I hope she somehow knew that he had experience with babies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, luvbadtv said:

I have zero sympathy for Kayla.  I don't really think she wants to go to school anyway.  If she did, there are ways she could get it done even with kids.  So many single moms have to work, go to school, and raise their kids!  

Rachel was loving the drama of 2 men fighting over her.  Dare I say, she went out of her way to create it.  They were both reliant on her friend's car to get to the same spot.  And who leaves their baby with some guy that has never met the baby before.  I hope she somehow knew that he had experience with babies.

I concur on both points. Kayla, Jesus I want to shake her. Girl, you are 20 years old. You will soon have 2 children. You have a good man who cares for you, cares about your child, cares about your feelings. And you are doing your best to drive him off. I could not believe her huffing and puffing about how they're doing what Luke wants and not what she wants. Luke has prospects for a good future, a solid education and the possibility of doing what he loves. What do you have? Two kids and an apparently non functioning brain. You have no education and no skills. Move to Iowa! Take your kids to the playground! You'll meet every other young mother for miles around. She says she's bored at home with the baby all day. Then go be bored in Iowa! A change is as good as a rest. Stretch yourself.

Rachel I have written off completely. I agree she makes her own drama and she was loving every second. "Two guys were in love with me" she preens. She's just as bad as her drink and drug addles sister. Two losers.

• Love 14
47 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I concur on both points. Kayla, Jesus I want to shake her. Girl, you are 20 years old. You will soon have 2 children. You have a good man who cares for you, cares about your child, cares about your feelings. And you are doing your best to drive him off. I could not believe her huffing and puffing about how they're doing what Luke wants and not what she wants. Luke has prospects for a good future, a solid education and the possibility of doing what he loves. What do you have? Two kids and an apparently non functioning brain. You have no education and no skills. Move to Iowa! Take your kids to the playground! You'll meet every other young mother for miles around. She says she's bored at home with the baby all day. Then go be bored in Iowa! A change is as good as a rest. Stretch yourself.

Rachel I have written off completely. I agree she makes her own drama and she was loving every second. "Two guys were in love with me" she preens. She's just as bad as her drink and drug addles sister. Two losers.

Amen to all of this. I really wanted to smack Kayla because nobody told her sorry ass to get knocked up. She also killed me with the demand that they go where she wants when he graduates. No, you dozy cow. You'll go where his basketball or other job prospects take him. If she's so bored, why doesn't she do online classes? She just wants to complain.

Brianna is very boring. Doesn't she have any friends? Good she's teaching Braeson how to swim. He's a cute kid.

As for the lesbians: I still hope that the non-parent makes a hasty escape from that situation. She is way too young to be locked down like that and her girlfriend is kind of an opportunist. More important, she obviously is entertaining getting reuniting with the jailbird baby daddy.

• Love 8

Reading the comments above I'm realizing that I must have fallen asleep during the show.  I thought I finished it, but I don't remember anything about Rachel, other than her calling what's-his-face.  Pretty sad when you didn't even know you didn't finish something.  I'm really contemplating deleting the entire TM franchise as soon as the season is over, since we're so close. 

5 minutes ago, politichick said:

She also killed me with the demand that they go where she wants when he graduates.

RIght? What does she have holding her in Crapville or whatever the hellhole she currently lives in is called? She doesn't work, doesn't go to school. What difference does it make? She's so young and so afraid of change. Its depressing. You'd think a young girl like her would jump at any chance to move somewhere new and try something different. Just to break away for what she admits herself is a boring and limited life.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, politichick said:

Amen to all of this. I really wanted to smack Kayla because nobody told her sorry ass to get knocked up. She also killed me with the demand that they go where she wants when he graduates. No, you dozy cow. You'll go where his basketball or other job prospects take him. If she's so bored, why doesn't she do online classes? She just wants to complain.

Brianna is very boring. Doesn't she have any friends? Good she's teaching Braeson how to swim. He's a cute kid.

As for the lesbians: I still hope that the non-parent makes a hasty escape from that situation. She is way too young to be locked down like that and her girlfriend is kind of an opportunist. More important, she obviously is entertaining getting reuniting with the jailbird baby daddy.

Ok....how are these lesbians getting pregnant?  Briana was the same.  I didn’t even know this was a teen pregnancy  phenomenon. 

Who is the main on the show?  Mallory or Rachel.

Their couch is disgusting.  It is like nobody washes their hair in that family!

Kayla is stupid. She never wanted an education.  She has Teen Mom money.....so, she can stay home and enroll in online classes. 

When she was taking classes is this the same guy she met?

And, now she is pregnant because she didn’t use a condom??

Babies over books!  

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

RIght? What does she have holding her in Crapville or whatever the hellhole she currently lives in is called? She doesn't work, doesn't go to school. What difference does it make? She's so young and so afraid of change. Its depressing. You'd think a young girl like her would jump at any chance to move somewhere new and try something different. Just to break away for what she admits herself is a boring and limited life.

And, she should move away before she gets locked down in a custody agreement with Stefan.

(not like it is going to happen...but, you never know)

It is that she does not love him.

She is stuck on Stefan.

Some girls are like that.  They are more attracted to the guy that does not want them. Usually a huge loser.  

This guy wants to do the right thing.  Education.  Career. Wants to be with her and raise her little boy as his own. His family looked nice, too.    So, far....so, good!

• Love 2

Luke is a good guy, good looking, ambitious, kind, and has a lovely family. Stefan is mean, ugly, stupid, aggressive, and ragey. So hard to choose!

I don't think she's stuck on Stephan, though. That ship has (finally!) sailed.

The one who's taking her baby to see his daddy in jail, for the first time!, oy. I agree that the gf needs to extricate herself from this. Kiaya is using her.

• Love 5

I agree with everyone about Kayla. I wish I could have stayed home to be "bored" with my daughter, but instead I had to go back to work 6 wks after having her and before I was fully healed from my c-section. But I had no choice, I had been at my job  less than a year and bills to pay, so back to work I went.  

Not only that, but she is still pretending it was an "oops" pregnancy.  I'm pretty sure she let it happen to lock him in (she seems like the type). Well she made her bed, so now it's time to lie in it. She needs to think of her kids and their future and not focus on how "bored" she is. 😒

• Love 5

So, someone can turn your phone off remotely (Ashley/Bar)?  I learn something new every day.  I had to laugh though, about Ashley saying "what if there was an emergency?!?!"  Girl didn't have to live in the day before mobile phones, like I did.  Back in the day, you got out and walked to a pay phone!

Brianna and Kayla just creating drama to keep their storyline/paycheck going.

Rachel, OMG, I'm almost embarrassed to be entertained by such low-class hoes!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Kayla is full of shit. She put herself in this situation by getting knocked up. If she had a mature bone in her body, she would view her moving as moving for the well being of the family, not that she is making some supreme sacrifice and deserves reimbursement for doing so. What a weird way of thinking. "Things did not work out the way I planned." "I'm bored now, I'll be bored there." Okay? Why didn't they work out? Why will you be bored? Because that is the way you design and execute your life. Idiot. Most schools have married dorms and child care. So take a course. Look into what is available for married students. Or whine and moan how unfair the universe is for doing this to you.

I can't watch the dirty people anymore but I don't understand. If Rachel does not want to eff up her relationship, then why let Drew come over? I mean, did that sound like a good plan? 

Don't care about Briana's nothing story.

Who else is there? Oh, Ashley. I feel for Ashley a lot. This is a girl who is working, going to school and taking care of the kid. All she wants is for Bar to get a steady job so they can make a stable home for the kid. She's not asking for the moon. It's sad that she's working so hard and he seems happy to just hang with his friends. It sounded like he dropped off Holly at Ashley's mother's house when he was supposed to be watching her and said it was because he "had things he had to do." What does his unemployed and uneducated ass have to do that's so important? 

• Love 8

I haven't been watching regularly (thank goodness), but did I miss an episode in which someone held a gun to Kayla's head and forced her to conceive or have this baby?  She's acting like all of this is happening to her against her wishes.  Also her demand to choose where they live after Luke's graduation was an eye-roll moment.

Should've used protection.  Or two or three.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, nasir jones said:

I haven't been watching regularly (thank goodness), but did I miss an episode in which someone held a gun to Kayla's head and forced her to conceive or have this baby?  She's acting like all of this is happening to her against her wishes.  Also her demand to choose where they live after Luke's graduation was an eye-roll moment.

Should've used protection.  Or two or three.

Let's not forget that they supposedly were all sick with some sort of food poisoning that day they conceived. So somewhere in all the barfing they did, they also decided to get busy.  Sounds very likely........

• Love 3

Briana's storyline is boring but Braeson is adorable. He was so cute splashing around in the water. 

Rachel kept complaining that this was messing up her relationship but SHE was the one who invited Drew and SHE was the one who went to pick him up. Well, technically her poor friend was stuck driving everyone around. Then her own mother calls her a bitch. That whole family was a mess. Good on the younger brother for moving back in with Nana.

Rachel: "Both Jacob and Drew are in love with me."

Me:

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I wish I could remember where I saw it- it was on a TV show a few years back. There was a woman whose daughter had the same disability as Brayson. The girl was older - around 8 or so and she was not able to swim due to the loss of her arm below the elbow - no way to keep herself upright and balanced and propel through the water.  On this tv show, the girl was taken to a specialty lab where they made her a swimming prosthesis. And then they showed her swimming for the first time. 

Anyway, when Brayson first appeared on this show, I thought about her and now I wonder if he will be able to get something like that when he is older. Its good that Brianna is getting him used to the water though - that is a fun activity and important for kids to learn not to be scared when in the water. Also good for her to get out of the house and do something with her kid. We see them sitting on couches or in coffee shops 98% of the time, its nice to see a parent doing normal activities with their kid for a change.

I can never remember the names- but the girl whose baby daddy is in jail - her baby always has the most funny expressions on his face (to me) - with his tongue sticking out and then his eyes are  super big and alert and you can tell he is fascinated with the camera crew.  In this episode, I found myself thinking that they needed to hold him more upright - they often had him leaning backwards and it seemed like he wanted to be sitting up and more involved in what was going on.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 5
On 12/11/2019 at 5:18 PM, configdotsys said:

Kayla is full of shit. She put herself in this situation by getting knocked up. If she had a mature bone in her body, she would view her moving as moving for the well being of the family, not that she is making some supreme sacrifice and deserves reimbursement for doing so. What a weird way of thinking. "Things did not work out the way I planned." "I'm bored now, I'll be bored there." Okay? Why didn't they work out? Why will you be bored? Because that is the way you design and execute your life. Idiot. Most schools have married dorms and child care. So take a course. Look into what is available for married students. Or whine and moan how unfair the universe is for doing this to you.

I can't watch the dirty people anymore but I don't understand. If Rachel does not want to eff up her relationship, then why let Drew come over? I mean, did that sound like a good plan? 

Don't care about Briana's nothing story.

Who else is there? Oh, Ashley. I feel for Ashley a lot. This is a girl who is working, going to school and taking care of the kid. All she wants is for Bar to get a steady job so they can make a stable home for the kid. She's not asking for the moon. It's sad that she's working so hard and he seems happy to just hang with his friends. It sounded like he dropped off Holly at Ashley's mother's house when he was supposed to be watching her and said it was because he "had things he had to do." What does his unemployed and uneducated ass have to do that's so important? 

Kayla and Luke aren't married, thank God!

I feel sorry for Ashley, too, and hope she kicks Bar to the side boyfriend-wise. He is shiftless AF, his mother is the trashiest of trash, 

The dirty people--LOL!

• Love 3
On 12/12/2019 at 3:50 PM, ChristmasJones said:

I can never remember the names- but the girl whose baby daddy is in jail - her baby always has the most funny expressions on his face (to me) - with his tongue sticking out and then his eyes are  super big and alert and you can tell he is fascinated with the camera crew.  In this episode, I found myself thinking that they needed to hold him more upright - they often had him leaning backwards and it seemed like he wanted to be sitting up and more involved in what was going on.

OMG yes little Amore (?) - to me he always looks extremely worried. 

22 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

OMG yes little Amore (?) - to me he always looks extremely worried. 

He should be. He's  the smartest one in the bunch. And he's probably worried about what kids on the playground will say then they learn his name means "love." He's gonna get teased. 

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Birdee said:

He should be. He's  the smartest one in the bunch. And he's probably worried about what kids on the playground will say then they learn his name means "love." He's gonna get teased. 

Yeah the name is not great for a boy.  I think I missed the ep when she gave birth.. did they discuss why they named him that?