Type keyword(s) to search

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part One Live Thread

MarkHB
  • Start Topic

Just now, Maverick said:

Ugh, they really are trying to evacuate an entire Earth.   What nonsense, even for a comic book show.   Any they're going to evacuate to Earth-1?   You're going to double the population of an already overpopulated planet?  Ok.

That's the real Crisis!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

The same way Laurel's got to E-1 despite her having nothing with her when she left E-2. Monitor isn't big on sharing details but he WILL keep you in all your necessary clothing.

....huh???? How E2 Laurel got E1 Laurels what? 

Just now, bettername2come said:

Well, he'd be 61.

Apparently I can't math properly.

Then again, I'm the one who was convinced until two weeks ago that Future William was supposed to be 40....still trying to figure out how I botched THAT.

• LOL 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It's the Legends 2046 episode that they did in season 1. We just got confirmation in this episode that it was all from another Earth.

So the Legends went to another Earth? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently I can't math properly.

Then again, I'm the one who was convinced until two weeks ago that Future William was supposed to be 40....still trying to figure out how I botched THAT.

I think Ben Lewis' husband joked on IG on his birthday that he's really 40.  Ben = William

1 minute ago, apinknightmare said:

When Earth 2 was destroyed Laurel didn't have her suit with her. She miraculously had it on E-1 despite leaving her earth with nothing. 

Oh, same thing happened with Oliver and everyone else who arrived Suited up. But Oliver had an entire case. That's just extra luggage from what he would've needed.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's the Legends 2046 episode that they did in season 1. We just got confirmation in this episode that it was all from another Earth.

Which makes no sense (Oliver knew Sara was with the Legends) but does explain the Connor/JJ thing. 

• Love 2