Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E04: The Chick and the Egg Donor

jewel21

Will and Grace get competitive over whose process of having a baby is more difficult. Jack helps Karen prove that she’ll be a competent owner of her new baseball team, but Karen realizes that an old acquaintance may be the help she really needs.

Airdate: 11.14.2019

Aw, Will :(. I hope he and his fiance don't break up, but the kid thing is kind of a big dealbreaker for relationships. 

I wonder if they're going to have it where Will and Grace take care of her kid together or something. 

• Love 4

That was boring and depressing. I guess they're really going to end it with Will and Grace playing house. Hope I'm wrong but I doubt it.

I wish they just ended it last season with Jack getting married, Will engaged, and Grace off on an adventure. A start of having their own lives instead of this pathetic dependency on each other.

• Love 12

It seems like they’re going to raise their own kids alone (as in single parenthood), but together. I like that they’re going through these challenges with the knowledge that they can depend on each other.

I really felt for Grace before the ultrasound when she was worried about the baby. 

I love Vanessa Bayer so it was good to see her again, but I wish her storyline had been more fun.

• Love 6

I really don't want Karen to end up with Danley Walker. No offense but the actor playing him is just ugly, and it's weird to start a relationship with your ex brother in law. I know Stan apparently didn't look good either, but at least we never saw him. Come on know, Karen deserves better.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

This entire episode was cringeworthy. I had to fast forward through Jack and Karen, they are nothing but comic book characters at this point. Grace's Dr. (Ali Wentworth?) was ridiculous, the scene was not funny at all. It's pretty clear there is a rift between Debra Messing and Megan Mullaly. They were not in a single scene together. It's like two different shows at this point. 

• Love 3

I felt like the whole baseball team B-plot was a total time suck, and only written to service Patton Oswald as a guest star. I got a much bigger kick out of Grace's wacky doctor and her marital problems.

As for Will and McCoy (sp?), well - who didn't see that coming a mile away?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I felt like the whole baseball team B-plot was a total time suck, and only written to service Patton Oswald as a guest star. I got a much bigger kick out of Grace's wacky doctor and her marital problems.

As for Will and McCoy (sp?), well - who didn't see that coming a mile away?

I really look forward to next week's episode when Will has to deal with the fallout following his breakup.

• Love 1

Now that Will and McCoy are headed for splitsville, I wouldn't be surprised if Esteban leaves Jack and Jack and Will have some kind of hook up. They're apparently the only two main cast members who don't hate each other.

Megan Mulally is feuding with Debra Messing too? Doesn't she already have a rift with Jack MacFarlane?

Going from Karen flirting with Samira Wiley to flirting with Patton Oswalt has to be the biggest downgrade in history.

On 11/15/2019 at 10:20 AM, bichonblitz said:

This entire episode was cringeworthy. I had to fast forward through Jack and Karen, they are nothing but comic book characters at this point. Grace's Dr. (Ali Wentworth?) was ridiculous, the scene was not funny at all. It's pretty clear there is a rift between Debra Messing and Megan Mullaly. They were not in a single scene together. It's like two different shows at this point. 

I fast forwarded them also. I hate Karen, always did. I don't know but I'm not liking this show as it is, but will watch till the end. If it were just Will and Grace I may have liked that premise better. 

• Love 2
On 11/16/2019 at 1:39 AM, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Going from Karen flirting with Samira Wiley to flirting with Patton Oswalt has to be the biggest downgrade in history.

And the worst part is since we are in the final season this guy will probably be her end game. And it's like...ew, please no.

• Love 2

Patton Oswalt and Vanessa Bayer are both high on my list of comics I love to watch, so I wouldn't mind if their characters became semi-regulars. And Grace's crass doctor referring to Grace as her "shockingly old" patient was funny. But the whole babies plotline sucks. It's kind of shocking the show will end like this, particularly after they went out of their way to erase the kids both Will and Grace had in the original ending. The whole thing is weird. And not funny. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, DXD526 said:

But the whole babies plotline sucks. It's kind of shocking the show will end like this, particularly after they went out of their way to erase the kids both Will and Grace had in the original ending

In 10 years, when they reboot this show again, they will erase these children so Will & Grace -- now pushing 60 -- can have the same wacky adventures they had 30 years before, because the characters will have experienced no lasting growth and development. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, SmithW6079 said:

In 10 years, when they reboot this show again, they will erase these children so Will & Grace -- now pushing 60 -- can have the same wacky adventures they had 30 years before, because the characters will have experienced no lasting growth and development. 

And then, inevitably like Sarah and Abraham, Charlie Chaplin or Ronnie Wood, have yet another couple of kids at 65+... only for them to disappear when the show is finally rebooted for the third and final time as ‘Will and Grace: The Golden Years... in which they don’t have any kids, but do somehow inexplicably have grandchildren.

Meanwhile Jack’s family just continues as normal.

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

Will and Grace and Frankie?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 11/17/2019 at 2:27 PM, DXD526 said:

Patton Oswalt and Vanessa Bayer are both high on my list of comics I love to watch, so I wouldn't mind if their characters became semi-regulars. And Grace's crass doctor referring to Grace as her "shockingly old" patient was funny. But the whole babies plotline sucks. It's kind of shocking the show will end like this, particularly after they went out of their way to erase the kids both Will and Grace had in the original ending. The whole thing is weird. And not funny. 

The thing that sucked about the original ending was not that they had children, it was the utter nonsense about them not speaking for 20 years, and not raising their families as the best friends they are and always were. 

• Love 8