Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

On 10/27/2022 at 11:20 PM, So unbelievable said:

Looks like he is padding himself or wearing a diaper.  The monotone color is horrible.  Stay at home in that shit.

Where's the brain bleach I only noticed that after I read what you wrote. That's not the first thing that I notice on a guy.

download.jpeg

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, sheshark said:

I once posted Carlin is dumb on Reddit and got excoriated!  One person said if I worked in their employ they would fire me.  
But, Carlin is not smart.

They are the worst over there!  There's a rare post where everyone was talking shit about her and I absolutely loved it.  They act like they are personal friends of hers and know first hand what she/they do.  Sick.  I'm the one over there that up votes ones with differing opinions, like yours.  She is totally dumb.

• Like 7
  • Love 5

So they went from three days of camping straight to Nashville? It's interesting how Carlin has episodes every time they visit Evan's family. I wonder if that's because the Stewarts drop everything to fawn over her and take care of the kids, whereas her own family isn't playing that game. 

I also have to say, Zach and Whit must be the most tolerant business partners on the planet. It's not like they're busting ass at BSB either, but they're at the warehouse way more than C&E, and they don't take nearly as many vacations. Back when the whole thing first started, I half-joked that it would implode over money and division of labor. Erin already tapped out, so it'll be interesting to see if/when C&E's lack of effort causes friction. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

So they went from three days of camping straight to Nashville? It's interesting how Carlin has episodes every time they visit Evan's family. I wonder if that's because the Stewarts drop everything to fawn over her and take care of the kids, whereas her own family isn't playing that game. 

I also have to say, Zach and Whit must be the most tolerant business partners on the planet. It's not like they're busting ass at BSB either, but they're at the warehouse way more than C&E, and they don't take nearly as many vacations. Back when the whole thing first started, I half-joked that it would implode over money and division of labor. Erin already tapped out, so it'll be interesting to see if/when C&E's lack of effort causes friction. 

C&E, despite working less than part time, must be managing to draw pretty healthy salaries in order to afford all the vacation trips, Starbucks runs and dinners out.  A less than even division of labor followed by less than fair distribution of the profits is going to lead to a lot of discord.

I think you hit the nail on the head as far as Carlin's 'episodes'.  She does seem to have a disproportionate number of them while visiting Evan's parents who can provide her with 24/7 childcare as well as lots of TLC.

Love how she claims she is 'learning to function' until she 'finds out what is going on'.  By this point, one would think that there would be SOME test somewhere that shows some sort of issue that needs to be further assessed.  And, yet, there is no such abnormal result that she's shared.  Methinks she better prepare herself for NEVER finding out 'what is going on' and/or accepting that 'what is going on' is a complex psychologic issue and not a specific medical problem that can be cured simply.  I think she was really hoping for a cardiac arrhythmia so she could have a cardiac ablation like her sister.  Tie the whole thing up in a neat and tidy package.  Not happening.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 6
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, SMama said:

Carlin had an episode Sunday afternoon

So she claims. 

Does Evan's family of enablers respond to or comment on Carlin's poor-sick-Carlin posts? 

Edited by Heathen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Heathen said:

So she claims. 

Does Evan's family of enablers respond to or comment on Carlin's poor-sick-Carlin posts? 

I never read the comments, leg humpers give me a headache. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Notabug said:

I think you hit the nail on the head as far as Carlin's 'episodes'.  She does seem to have a disproportionate number of them while visiting Evan's parents who can provide her with 24/7 childcare as well as lots of TLC.

Love how she claims she is 'learning to function' until she 'finds out what is going on'.  By this point, one would think that there would be SOME test somewhere that shows some sort of issue that needs to be further assessed.  And, yet, there is no such abnormal result that she's shared.  Methinks she better prepare herself for NEVER finding out 'what is going on' and/or accepting that 'what is going on' is a complex psychologic issue and not a specific medical problem that can be cured simply.  I think she was really hoping for a cardiac arrhythmia so she could have a cardiac ablation like her sister.  Tie the whole thing up in a neat and tidy package.  Not happening.

It's the immaturity that's stunning. Sure maybe she is overwhelmed bc this babe clearly was not ready for children let alone two but that's what they did. So now she needs help. So instead of admitting that and enrolling the kids in some kind of pre school or daycare or hell even admitting that as the reason they go to the inlaws' every other weekends, it's about these episodes?

I mean her inlaws seem like the loving, helpful type anyway. You can see it with her kids but also with the pics of them with their other grandkids. So it's not like absent these episodes, they couldn't still go to the inlaws' twice a month, MIL still wouldn't feed them dinner every night they're there, or MIL/FIL still wouldn't spend time with their kids. Sure maybe they couldn't just drop the kids altogether and be like sorry gotta deal with Carlin's episodes. Likely it would be more tag team where the kids are going back and forth between Evan/Carlin and the inlaws, but it'd still be a lot of help - and a shit ton more help than she gets from G&K.

• Like 5

I get the impression that Evan's dad is the more nurturing parent. His mom comes off as cold to me.

Carlin is definitely not the mom she tries to put out there. At least twice she was caught on camera shooing Layla away, for no apparent reason. I'm not saying she sucks, and I believe she loves her kids very much, but... all these, let them stay little, I want to freeze time, and those photo play sessions are bullshit.

• Love 10
On 10/30/2022 at 8:02 PM, 3 is enough said:

And yet they all got their teeth straightened because a perfect smile will attract a mate. 🙄

Gil had a barter deal with an orthodontist I believe.  Otherwise, their teeth would look like the Rod kids.

• Like 5

Ugh, I just gave Carlin and Evan some pocket change by going to their latest youtube.  But  they are definitely reading here.  Everything they looked at in the sporting goods store was, oh my word, too expensive.  Better deals at Amazon. And Carlin mentioned their eye exams were only $1.  Poor, poor unemployed Stewarts.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
33 minutes ago, Meow Mix said:

Gil had a barter deal with an orthodontist I believe.  Otherwise, their teeth would look like the Rod kids.

JRod managed to grift braces for her older kids from a fundie orthodontist back when they lived in W Va.  Doesn't look like she's been able to find someone willing to given them to the younger kids now that she's in Ohio.

In Jill's case, she doesn't barter; either the chosen victim provides the goods and services for free or Jill sets up a Go Fund Me.

I don't have a big problem with Gil bartering landscaping services or whatever to get braces for his kids.  Mutually agreed upon exchange of services sounds fair to me.

• Like 11
14 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Ugh, I just gave Carlin and Evan some pocket change by going to their latest youtube.  But  they are definitely reading here.  Everything they looked at in the sporting goods store was, oh my word, too expensive.  Better deals at Amazon. And Carlin mentioned their eye exams were only $1.  Poor, poor unemployed Stewarts.

Thanks for taking one for the team! I've tried to watch their videos. I swear Evan bugs me as much, if not more than Carlin. He's a smug, know-it-all, who actually knows nothing. They are both super annoying!

• Like 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Notabug said:

JRod managed to grift braces for her older kids from a fundie orthodontist back when they lived in W Va.  Doesn't look like she's been able to find someone willing to given them to the younger kids now that she's in Ohio.

In Jill's case, she doesn't barter; either the chosen victim provides the goods and services for free or Jill sets up a Go Fund Me.

I don't have a big problem with Gil bartering landscaping services or whatever to get braces for his kids.  Mutually agreed upon exchange of services sounds fair to me.

I know this is the wrong thread, but I just want to quickly say that Tessie has gotten braces since the Rods have moved to Ohio, so I guess Jill found another poor sucker to grift braces from.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, farmgal4 said:

I know this is the wrong thread, but I just want to quickly say that Tessie has gotten braces since the Rods have moved to Ohio, so I guess Jill found another poor sucker to grift braces from.

Samuel also did the trays. They weren't invisilign, but an off brand. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Amazing. She can schedule hair appointments and camping trips, but it's crickets on the one test that could give her answers. 

She could even *GASP* color her freaking hair at home. It's not like she's doing something complicated. 

Ten to one no medical test has been scheduled. 

That incessant peace signing is getting irritating, especially coming from someone who probably doesn't know what it means. I'd like to tape all her fingers together. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Regarding the C&E singing snippet. On one of their last YouTube videos Evan stated they had received many requests for them to sing a duet again. He said they were thinking about it, then shamelessly hinted if there was enough interest it would be a good idea to cut a CD. Way to milk your fans to cover your cost of living because you have chosen to be a leisure man full time. I wonder how Evan’s parents & family feel about him taking after grifter Gil. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Gotta give Carlin credit where credit is due. After watching Jinger Duggar grow out her bleached blonde hair, and watching Jill Duggar grow out hers now, Carlin did a pretty seamless job going back to her normal color.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 1

Anyone else see the dumb ass video about the problem they have deciding where to eat. Apparently Carlin asked Evan to “take the hamburger meat out of the freezer”. He didn’t so, oh my what to do for dinner?!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Anyone else see the dumb ass video about the problem they have deciding where to eat. Apparently Carlin asked Evan to “take the hamburger meat out of the freezer”. He didn’t so, oh my what to do for dinner?!

I just hope they're setting aside money for Layla's dental care. I think that kid's had a lollipop in her mouth for three days straight. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

But wasn’t it so relatable how she didn’t care what they got to eat until he suggested a place and she said “no I don’t want that”? My goodness they are so dull. I wasn’t paying close attention to that video but it seemed to go on and on about nothing. And I really didn’t feel sorry for them having to “work” all day. Their work day is not even close to what my work day was like before I retired and I’m guessing that’s true of most folks. So no sympathy here.

• Like 8
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Seriously?  If I forget to take something out of the freezer for dinner, I always have canned soup or boxed pasta or eggs or something I can prepare.  Forgetting to take something out of the freezer is not an automatic go out to eat for me and I actually have enough money to do that if I want.  These two.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, ozziemom said:

And I really didn’t feel sorry for them having to “work” all day. Their work day is not even close to what my work day was like before I retired and I’m guessing that’s true of most folks. So no sympathy here.

I laughed at one of her captions: "Been at work since 8:00 a.m.," as if that's something praise-worthy or extraordinary. Does Carlin not realize that's what time most people start every day, and that's not after having six days off? She reminds me so much of Chelsea from Teen Mom 2, another idiot who always expected gold stars for doing the most basic aspect of adulting. Ironically, both married spineless wusses who quit their jobs to be house husbands. 

I suspect most of Carlin's income now comes from influencing and YouTube. She seems to be rapidly losing interest in the boutique. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, ozziemom said:

I think Carlin likes to look at clothes and model outfits but the actual work involved in running a business? Not seeing it. And Whitney doesn’t seem much better. 

I would not be surprised if eventually, there were "closing down the boutique to devote time to family" announcements. Or whatever spin they put on it. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 11/3/2022 at 9:12 AM, GeeGolly said:

Gotta give Carlin credit where credit is due. After watching Jinger Duggar grow out her bleached blonde hair, and watching Jill Duggar grow out hers now, Carlin did a pretty seamless job going back to her normal color.

Carlin has beautiful hair. I’ve always noticed that. She’s not the prettiest Bates girl but that hair….

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Notabug said:

I'm shocked Carlin posted a picture of her in a purple Princess dress.  I would've thought she'd have put some oatmeal colored schmatta on her before snapping the photo.

Just be glad you missed Carlin documenting Zade’s blowout diaper on his oatmeal colored onesie. 

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Did she actually do that? 

Yes, but just the onesie with the stain. She thankfully spared us from seeing the diaper in all it’s glory. I think she’s shilling the stain remover she used. Why does she think anyone wants to see stained clothing is beyond me. 

• Sad 4
4 minutes ago, SMama said:

Yes, but just the onesie with the stain. She thankfully spared us from seeing the diaper in all it’s glory. I think she’s shilling the stain remover she used. Why does she think anyone wants to see stained clothing is beyond me. 

I really can't stand it when people like Carlin or KHate Gosselin use their kids for clicks. Stuff like that, with or without diaper, does not belong on the Internet for all to see in the future. Poor kids. 

• Applause 8
  • Love 2
On 11/8/2022 at 8:10 AM, Notabug said:

I'm shocked Carlin posted a picture of her in a purple Princess dress.  I would've thought she'd have put some oatmeal colored schmatta on her before snapping the photo.

There's an Instagram page,  OfficialSadBeige, that I came across.  She is funny.  One of her videos below.  Sad Beige Clothes for sad beige children

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ckvj09wPcFO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by So unbelievable
edit to put correct link
  • LOL 15

The more I think about their inventory, the more crazy it is.

If they are a "boutique" it makes sense they would only have a few of each item, run out and restock with new items.

Their "stockroom" should look like a combination of a rich fashionable woman's closet and a gift wrapping room, with items rotating in and out. Its a wonder they make enough money to pay rent, buy stock and pay nearly a dozen employees.

I just don't get it.

• Like 6
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

It may not be the case, but I think moldy when I see their inventory.

Lmfaooo, you watched the LuLaRoe documentary didn't you? All those boxes of leggings going moldy due to improper storage. I could totally see that happening with BSB. I think the only time that crap gets aired out is when they drag it out for the cash and carries. 😆

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It may not be the case, but I think moldy when I see their inventory.

I think 'Why is that stuff not packaged in plastic?'  When I order clothing online, each piece comes to me inside a plastic bag or other wrapping.  Every time they show their warehouse, there are random stacks of unrelated clothing lying open on the counters.  Why?  If they're getting orders ready to ship, shouldn't each piece be at least wrapped in tissue if not in plastic?  Shouldn't they be loading it directly into boxes?  So many questions, such stupid people.

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

E5C1C29D-F682-4CFC-A993-2B519DB05C16.jpeg

396A4D91-2B1D-4402-A73B-EE8DA2B99A5A.jpeg

She appears to be wearing the latest from the women's penal colony fall line, children's edition.   Maybe she was a character from Orange is the New Black for Halloween and that is her costume. Otherwise, I have no idea why anyone would put their kid into such dreary, ugly clothing.

Every time I see this kid, my first thought is, 'my goodness, she looks like her father.'  My second is, 'I hope she has a good personality'.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 6
  • LOL 10
35 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Every time I see this kid, my first thought is, 'my goodness, she looks like her father.'  My second is, 'I hope she has a good personality'.

When Carlin was packing up photo albums before they moved she came across a picture of herself as a toddler and said that she always thought Layla looked like Evan but in the picture she saw that she looks like her.

I can't tell, but I don't think that either parent is bad looking. 

• Like 5