Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Does anyone else feel like nothing with this lot makes any sense?

I mean, how good can the BSB be doing if they're having cash-and-carry sales every month to dump unsold inventory?

That's how I feel.  Seems like it's a hobby for them and they make their money off social media.  They do these cash and carry events a lot, to me.  I've said before, I don't think they know how to keep inventory. 

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Could this new Cash and Carry also be a moneymaker?

Those shipments from China are really cheap. 

If they pay $5 and get $10 that adds up!

Have they even acknowledged that they choose to stock their store with cheap Chinese crap? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Have they even acknowledged that they choose to stock their store with cheap Chinese crap? 

I don't know.  I remember seeing huge bundles of clothing wrapped in see through wrapping up on their shelving and I thought China!  

Has anybody here purchased anything?  A quick look at a label would tell the tale.

Edited by Jeanne222
4 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

All the stores in the Western world are full of clothing made in China with an occasional Vietnam, Thailand or India. Why would theirs be any different?

It does seem like some is a little higher quality than others.  I look at a lot of labels always hoping to find Made In USA. Mostly China and viet nam!

The bundles I saw in their shops were the size of a hay bundle and looked like hundreds in a bundle. I’m thinking really cheap and low quality!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

All the stores in the Western world are full of clothing made in China with an occasional Vietnam, Thailand or India. Why would theirs be any different?

Because they are the types to vilify China, IMO. They could have chosen to feature local small businesses and designers. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

Carlin posted in her stories on Instagram. She had another episode, and blamed herself because she “didn’t know” she was supposed to be back on her meds. She’s going to go back on them, but not until after the cash and carry today.

• Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Carlin posted in her stories on Instagram. She had another episode, and blamed herself because she “didn’t know” she was supposed to be back on her meds. She’s going to go back on them, but not until after the cash and carry today.

Well they are at the 10 week point in Evan's FMLA. Just saying.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

So, after weeks and weeks of telling us all how terrified she was, how serious her condition was, how dangerous the situation was; Carlin didn't get clear instructions from the doctor as to what to do about her meds, medication that she herself felt was helping her?  That she waited until she had another problem to ask?  I don't believe for one minute that she did not receive written instructions post EEG that clearly stated she should resume all pre-procedure medications until her doctor got the results and could interpret them.  

I think we're going to get the tearful announcement that Evan has had to quit his beloved job after just a couple of months because Carlin needs him at home with her 24/7.  They'll never cop to the reality that his full time, regular employment gets in the way of their trips and fun.  They must be making a bundle from their online presence.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Carlin is either willfully ignorant or a lying liar. My money's on the latter. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, Heathen said:

Carlin is either willfully ignorant or a lying liar. My money's on the latter. 

Why not both? I think she is not very bright and also resorts to making things up to cover for the fact she is not too bright.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The fact Evan has been “by her side” throughout, an error  like this is ridiculous.

Makes you almost question whether is was an 'error', doesn't it?  

• Like 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Makes you almost question whether is was an 'error', doesn't it?  

So many questions. 🧐

Perhaps she needs home health services for med reminders. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I was going to give her some grace with a newborn and moving but these meds are so very important.

I just can’t believe the doctor or hospital didn’t go into detail before they left. 

Both had to hear the instructions because they are usually attached at the hip!

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Carlin seemed to believe that she was miraculously cured, so why take the meds? Well, I guess lesson learned. I hope she didn't have one at the stupid cash and carry today.

She probably did. Extra attention and someone to hold the camera. 

--Signed, a cynic 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Notabug said:

So, after weeks and weeks of telling us all how terrified she was, how serious her condition was, how dangerous the situation was; Carlin didn't get clear instructions from the doctor as to what to do about her meds, medication that she herself felt was helping her?  That she waited until she had another problem to ask?  I don't believe for one minute that she did not receive written instructions post EEG that clearly stated she should resume all pre-procedure medications until her doctor got the results and could interpret them.  

I think we're going to get the tearful announcement that Evan has had to quit his beloved job after just a couple of months because Carlin needs him at home with her 24/7.  They'll never cop to the reality that his full time, regular employment gets in the way of their trips and fun.  They must be making a bundle from their online presence.

And how will they ever manage to follow directions if one of their kids gets sick and needs treatment/medications?  Poor excuse for parents.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
31 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

And how will they ever manage to follow directions if one of their kids gets sick and needs treatment/medications?  Poor excuse for parents.

Well they don’t seem too concerned about any of this. When Layla was having issues, the main issue was that Carlin couldn’t handle taking her to doctors appointments or tests. Someone always had to go with her. 

• Sad 7
6 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Well they don’t seem too concerned about any of this. When Layla was having issues, the main issue was that Carlin couldn’t handle taking her to doctors appointments or tests. Someone always had to go with her. 

Here’s hoping they stop at 2 kids, then. Unlikely, but we can still dream.

• Love 7

From my job I know too well the games folks play with their meds. I can almost guarantee you it went something like this...

• Carlin: They want me to restart the meds
  • Evan: Okay
  • C: But I hate them, they make me feel loopy and tired
  • E: But you need them
  • C: Huh, but maybe I don't. I haven't had an episode since before the EEG, maybe it wasn't the meds, maybe the episodes just stopped
  • E: Huh, maybe
  • C: I'm not gonna take them
  • E: Okay

OR .... its all bullshit and its all been resolved for a while and they're weaseling their way to some kind of end. Like, oh "on meds", all good now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
29 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

From my job I know too well the games folks play with their meds. I can almost guarantee you it went something like this...

• Carlin: They want me to restart the meds
  • Evan: Okay
  • C: But I hate them, they make me feel loopy and tired
  • E: But you need them
  • C: Huh, but maybe I don't. I haven't had an episode since before the EEG, maybe it wasn't the meds, maybe the episodes just stopped
  • E: Huh, maybe
  • C: I'm not gonna take them
  • E: Okay

OR .... its all bullshit and its all been resolved for a while and they're weaseling their way to some kind of end. Like, oh "on meds", all good now.

Add in as an excuse - they make me gain weight.  Don't know if they do, but, I believe it would factor into a decision she makes.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, lookeyloo said:

Add in as an excuse - they make me gain weight.  Don't know if they do, but, I believe it would factor into a decision she makes.

LOL, I would think her shitty diet would contribute more to any weight gain than her meds. Not that she's even gained any weight to speak of. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

LOL, I would think her shitty diet would contribute more to any weight gain than her meds. Not that she's even gained any weight to speak of. 

Guessing she would rather have the shitty diet and not take meds.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

Also, who sits on a table, over a concrete floor when they're a fall risk?

I don’t know about you, but I sure am relieved that she got to make her daily Starbucks run! Even after the “passing.”

• LOL 9

I know I'm one of only a handful left that is still covid careful and I can for sure tell you that meeting the Bates, buying Lawson's shit or a flimsy dress, would not get me around crowds like that. 😷

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

Looking at the size of the crowd, I can't help but wonder if BSB is biting themselves in the ass with the monthly sales. There's no point in ordering online at full price when you can grab three dresses for the price of one at the cash and carry. It looks like they have more unsold inventory than ever.

And of course Carlin had an episode at the store. Never has them when she's on vacation, traveling or doing anything fun, though. How convenient 🙄 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Either the BSB is stupid or they have some contractual obligation to buy large lots of certain style dresses. If you look at their online shop, items are often sold out, yet they have boxes upon boxes of unsold shit. Or maybe they're being LuLaRued and they don't even choose what they order.

I think it says a lot when no one in their family seems to wear the clothes they sell. Also they didn't show anyone, not one person, walking out with a big haul purchase. Maybe most of the 'customers' were Bates fans or peepers.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I know I'm one of only a handful left that is still covid careful and I can for sure tell you that meeting the Bates, buying Lawson's shit or a flimsy dress, would not get me around crowds like that. 😷

You’re not alone in that. 🙂

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

And of course Carlin had an episode at the store. Never has them when she's on vacation, traveling or doing anything fun, though. How convenient 🙄 

And where she can be seen having those “episodes” and get a lot of attention. And she didn’t even miss her Starbucks run afterward. 😳

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I know I'm one of only a handful left that is still covid careful...

Same here! When I saw those pics of that crowded store it made me cringe. 

59 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

You’re not alone in that. 🙂

And where she can be seen having those “episodes” and get a lot of attention. And she didn’t even miss her Starbucks run afterward. 😳

I also thought her episodes are seeming staged.  How many times has it been now that she's had one at a cash-n-carry? Carlin is becoming a circus freak show. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

The word out is a very critical word to omit from that post. 🙃

Aren’t Gil and Kelly both college educated? They should be ashamed of “schooling” such poorly educated kids. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
18 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Aren’t Gil and Kelly both college educated? They should be ashamed of “schooling” such poorly educated kids. 

That doesn't even begin what they should be ashamed of regarding their kids.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7