Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Island

• Start Topic

Each episode we get to vote one person off. It’s too late for this season, but let’s pretend we have results. It crosses both franchises.so who would you have left?

My 90 day island pick would be Zied and Darzee

*Thanks to @aunt anxiety for the idea!

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 3

I’ll go with Purple Vibrator and Deviant. At least she won’t get pregnant again.

Just realized they’re from the same show.  I guess Darzee instead of Deviant, then. I’m sure she’ll get along with PV.

Edited by Gobi
Content
  • Love 1

OMG this is really funny!!

Pole is a doofus, but he's a new dad and he's trying, so he gets a pass.

Has to be Cesar, since he thinks going TO Ukraine will provide him with the answers.

Dosvidania!!

• Love 1

We should make this a poll. I vote Angela all the way. Although, I will give credit to her for ONE single thing: after watching her on tv, I look in the mirror and I see a young super fit girl in her twenties, lol. Because she looks 30+ years older than me when in reality, it's less than 10.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

We should make this a poll. I vote Angela all the way. Although, I will give credit to her for ONE single thing: after watching her on tv, I look in the mirror and I see a young super fit girl in her twenties, lol. Because she looks 30+ years older than me when in reality, it's less than 10.

I'm 10 years older than her and I only HOPE I don't look that bad in 20 years.  When she was at the fertility clinic I realized my mother's skin looked like that - but, of course, she WAS in her 90's.

• Love 3