Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Week 6, Part 2

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

I just now noticed the finale is on tomorrow night and not tonight so that the network can almost force us to watch Dancing With the Stars by accident.  Not going to work for me, I'll just watch part 2 of the Ken Burns documentary on PBS and might get so caught up I watch part 3 on Tuesday night.  I'm already forgetting who these people are.

I'm having a tough time caring about any of these people, since so many of them knew going in who they wanted to hook up with, (or continue seeing, since so many have already dated) and the hook ups will continue after the show.

• Love 2
On 9/10/2019 at 8:15 PM, rebel2u said:

Dylan says he's head over heels in love with Hannah.  No, you idiot, you're head over heels in lust with her.

When these two finally break up, my schadenfreude is going to come out big time.

He has a feminine energy to him. I notice it in his body language, the way he leans his head on Hannah's shoulder and some other stuff I can't quite pinpoint. Not saying it is wrong, but it throws me off. I also think he likes Hannah a lot more than she likes him. 

I don't think Nicole and Clay will last. When did she become so gaga over him? What if Christian had stayed? She seemed ready to dump Clay for him. 

I can't figure out what is going on with Chris and Katie. Is he into her or not? Are they just trying to keep us guessing. 

I see a playful kind of affection between JPJ and Tayshia but no passion. I think that's why she let him go. And I don't see a joker face on her  Did i miss something? She is gorgeous to me.

Why did Bri accept Matt's rose and then tell him she's not into him? What was the point? 

I cannot stand the way Connor talks. It would drive me crazy having to listen to him. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
Tayshia's joker face... where?
  • Love 4
On 9/16/2019 at 6:59 AM, JudyObscure said:

I just now noticed the finale is on tomorrow night and not tonight so that the network can almost force us to watch Dancing With the Stars by accident.  Not going to work for me, I'll just watch part 2 of the Ken Burns documentary on PBS and might get so caught up I watch part 3 on Tuesday night.  I'm already forgetting who these people are.

Wait, this show is still on?

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, sistersledge said:

It will never, ever, ever end.   We are all living in a dystopian world now in which we will never leave the beach and we have to marry perfect strangers and it is perpetual summer but the bad summer when it's humid and gross and guys can't seem to get the sweat off themselves without the aid of other guys.  Demi is our spirit leader.   We are all forked.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, LBS said:

It will never, ever, ever end.   We are all living in a dystopian world now in which we will never leave the beach and we have to marry perfect strangers and it is perpetual summer but the bad summer when it's humid and gross and guys can't seem to get the sweat off themselves without the aid of other guys.  Demi is our spirit leader.   We are all forked.

I think I've made a connection with you. A deep connection of feelings.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, sistersledge said:

Three hours tonight.  So much to do, do little time.   Engagements and breakups and After the Final Rose and then 5he announcement of the new Bachelor.  

• LOL 1
On 9/11/2019 at 9:03 AM, Just Carol said:

Yeah, why was there no option this year to "leave hand-in-hand?"  I have to assume there is salary at stake for staying in the show through the last episode.  Why would Nicole give Clay an ultimatum?  It is just stupid.

Quoting myself to take it all back.  Nicole was right to cut ties and run.  Poor Katie should have done the same.

• Love 3