Type keyword(s) to search

S6.E16: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

An artist?  She copied a real artist's mural for her parent's restaurant and then mocked the original artist on instagram. 

I think the poster might have lent Danni who is an artist.

• Love 4
On 8/29/2019 at 9:38 AM, red12 said:

The fact that anyone allows Shep to refer to them as trash is mind boggling to me. He is the patron saint of 21st century "white trash". He has had every advantage and managed to accomplish the sum total of nothing. He is unemployable other than a reality show. He is useless in every practical way and contributes nothing to his community or humanity in general.  

Guys like him have to stay in insulated Southern cities like Charleston because they cannot survive in an larger environment with uncontrolled competition. A first generation college graduate would cut Shep down to the bone in almost any competition (academic or otherwise). He knows that if the playing field were to be truly level, he would be stampeded. That's why he is so vested in trying to enforce gender and class norms from 1931. He is a young Thomas without a drug problem or senate seat and that ain't good.

I am also disgusted at the enablers around him who allow him to coast on "charm" and what some categorize as good looks. They need to stop tiptoeing around him and listening to this asshole. All of these people are too old for this bullshit and I can't wait for the rest of the US to completely pass them by as they stand on the porches of broken down mansions with no more workers to do all of the maintenance work for them.

I can’t love this post enough!! 💯 

• Love 3

Kathryn’s sense of entitlement and blaming others is classic addict behavior. I lived with one, been there, seen it all. She won’t accept responsibility for her own actions, ever. Why isn’t she going to AA or counseling? Because she thinks she doesn’t have a problem, it’s everyone else’s fault.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 8/28/2019 at 10:20 PM, Mr. Minor said:

It’s ok for Kathryn to drink, but she was addicted to weed? Gtfooh! I’m sure that she really hit it off with Madison, neither one of them seem to GAF. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think she is so full of shit with her addiction issues.  I don't for one minute believe it was weed she was addicted to and the reason for the court ordered drug tests.  I believe it was a much harder drug.

• Love 3