Type keyword(s) to search

One Night Ultimate Werewolf (ONUW) Mafia Games

• Start Topic

Just wanted to remind everyone of some things.

First, this is an informal game.  Think of it as us hanging out at someone's home and playing this game.  Night shenanigans and non-game talk are allowed.

On the same note, as I said before, kibitzing is encouraged.  Even if you don't have a role in the game, play along and try to figure out who is what.  If a non-player figures something out, and the players act on it, that's not cheating.

Unlike our standard games, claiming your role publicly is encouraged.  But it's up to everyone else to decide whether or not to believe a claim.

A reminder on Night action order, as this may affect information you learned. 

1. Doppelganger (includes the action of the role they double)
  2. Werewolves
  3. Minon
  4. Masons
  5. Seer
  6. Robber
  7. Troublemaker
  8. Drunk
  9. Insomniac

Villagers, Hunter and Tanner do not act at Night.

I will start counting the votes as official in 48 hours, so this time on Saturday/Sunday depending on your local time.  Accuse and vote all you like before then, but nothing will be official until after that time, even if someone receives majority.

With that, let Round 2 begin.  Everyone...WAKE UP!

• Love 2
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

For convenience, here's the player list:

• Mark
  • Drogo
  • CP
  • Machiabelly
  • BizBuzz
  • Lisin
  • Jesse
  • SilverStormm
  • Dougal
  • Oinky Boinky
  • aquarian1
  • Athena
Edited by MuuMuuChainsmoker
I missed the cut! :)
  • Love 3

For convenience, here's the player list:
1. Mark
2. Drogo
3. CP
4. Machiabelly
5. BizBuzz
6. Lisin
7. Jesse
8. SilverStormm
9. Dougal
10. Oinky Boinky
11. aquarian1
12. Athena

13. caprice

Good to know you caught my post there, Mark. *teasing eyeroll* I`m the reason dear MuuMuu couldn`t join this time around. By the way, MuuMuu, I like your sense of humor. ;)

• Love 5

Village Idiot, reporting for duty! 

Funny, but we're not using that role in this game.

That's not a joke.  There really is a Village Idiot role in the first expansion to the game.  And it can create all sorts of chaos....

• Love 2

Funny, but we're not using that role in this game.

That's not a joke.  There really is a Village Idiot role in the first expansion to the game.  And it can create all sorts of chaos....

Correction:  Self-appointed Village Idiot, reporting for duty! :) 

• Love 5

I told SVNBob that I wouldn't be available today from 6am-4pm today ... I have to drive my daughter to her Dad's to attend a funeral :(

This was just to inform you that my non-participation during those hours is all about me being TRULY busy and not anything else.

Other than that ... let the games begin.  

• Love 1

You're dating?

Sorry about the mixup, caprice.  It was late and I was rushing (seems to be a habit with me lately).

So far as the game goes, I'm a villager.

• Love 2

Okay it sounds like Mach could be the doppelganger and he copied Jesse, and he's saying they're both good guys.

I'm a vanilla hero Villager, so I'll let you know what I think of it later. So far I'm a little behind.

Above post sounds like TJ and,LC are getting mawwied. Twu wuv... or masons maybe?

• Love 1

I would just like to inform everyone that I look A LOT like Jesse this game...and we are both good guys. I would know.

You look a lot like Jesse. But you are not the masons. I would know.

So maybe you are claiming doppleganger or maybe you are the troublemaker. 

Okay it sounds like Mach could be the doppelganger and he copied Jesse, and he's saying they're both good guys.

I'm a vanilla hero Villager, so I'll let you know what I think of it later. So far I'm a little behind.

Above post sounds like TJ and,LC are getting mawwied. Twu wuv... or masons maybe?

I say they are not getting married, not the masons, probably going to mod a new game or something just as hard like have a baby.

• Love 1

I can't imagine the doppelganger got told every single role and then chose.. He picks a name and then gets told his role plus theirs? Does that make sense? 

Do we think the Doppelganger had a role before he copied?

So if it was vanilla town - we increased the town by 1 with no added abilities as opposed to one person being maybe a werewolf + something else. Or one person just increased that selected role by 1 if he didn't have his own role. 

• Love 2

I would just like to inform everyone that I look A LOT like Jesse this game...and we are both good guys. I would know.

If Machia and I are actually twinsies, we are definitely good guys!

And while I am sorry for Biz's sad errand (truly), that should not make people think she is automatically good. I've seen some things, man. 

• Love 2

According to the player list only Masons, Villagers, and Werewolves are plural roles (more than one player in the role.) I know Villagers aren't privy to each others identities, and Masons are, but do Werewolves know who each other are?

Oinky is laying claim to Mason, and I think Mach is our new doppelganger. I figure his original role was The Doppelganger, he chose to copy Jesse, and found out Jesse's role which is also now his role.

• Love 2

The Troublemaker can swap roles. Do the people that were swapped think they are who they were originally or who they are after the swap?

Exactly aquarian- in the last game I was swapped with the Seer and we didn't know until the Troublemaker told us.

• Love 1

Hmm not sure what Jesse is alluding to exactly? But I can confirm both Biz and myself are, in fact, good. Because last night I snuck into her house and stole from her.

Also, I am totally lost so yeah, that's all I know. ^shrug^

• Love 2

Doppelganger - 1 (Machiabelly)

Werewolves - 2

Minion -1

Masons - 2 (OB and the other guy)

Seer - 1 (Jesse?)

Robber - 1 (SilverStormm)

Troublemaker - 1

Drunk - 1

Insomniac - 1 (Jesse?)

Vanilla town - 2 (Drogo)

The Tanner was not in the list but we were told we had 1.

Of course this is done by draw of cards and if there are more cards than players we might not have some of these. That is correct right?

Anyone recall if it was mentioned if we are playing with a full deck?

• Love 2
(edited)

Anyone recall if it was mentioned if we are playing with a full deck?

You actually asked that question in this thread.  So many jokes...

But to answer the question, yes all 16 roles are in play.  Remember that there are always 3 extra roles not given to players.  That's why I limited the game to 13 players this time.

Edited by SVNBob
  • Love 4

Thanks Bob.

So unless you know which roles are not in play the only safe role to falsely claim is a multiple role but not werewolf or mason ergo town.  

The troublemaker or the seer or the insomniac might know another role to claim but what would be the point - they have nothing to hide.

• Love 2

Ok so thanks to some google-fu I can update the list a little:

Doppelganger - 1 (Machiabelly)
Werewolves - 2
Minion -1
Masons - 2 (OB and Mark)
Seer - 1 (Jesse?)
Robber - 1 (SilverStormm)
Troublemaker - 1
Drunk - 1 (Lisin)
Insomniac - 1 (Jesse?)
Vanilla town - 2 (Drogo)

• Love 4

I'm a little confused, because if SilverStormm did steal from BizBuzz, she's definitely not good at all!

BTW, I am the Seer, but I know that what I See isn't necessarily reliable. 

• Love 2

Having read all this, I think I ... still don't know what's going on; but I'm going to trust Drogo and Silver. 

Or werewolf who is not telling the truth.

Touche.

Also, I was told there was going to be an announcement, and I'm not leaving until I hear one. I hope TJ and LC are having a boy. Or a goblin, whichever.

• Love 1

Does that mean there are 3 Villagers in the pack, but we know that only 2 were dealt out? So Drogo and I are claiming both the ones that exist, as listed above.

• Love 2

Does that mean there are 3 Villagers in the pack, but we know that only 2 were dealt out? So Drogo and I are claiming both the ones that exist, as listed above.

I think it means AT MOST two were dealt out. 

• Love 2

At this point I guess I'm most suspicious of silent players. But something's bugging me.

So Jesse claimed Seer and indicated that Biz was a Werewolf, but Silver robbed Biz (Robber acts after Seer) and is vouching for her. Which could mean that now Biz is The Robber and Silver is some other "good" role, or it could mean Silver is now a Werewolf and Biz is now The Robber.

The problem I'm having is if Biz was a Wolf and Silver took her role, why would Silver would come right out and vouch for her after Jesse said it- then we'd know to kill her.

But.. if *Jesse* were a Wolf it'd be smart to target Biz after she said she was going to be out of pocket for the day... Jesse couldn't have known someone would rob Biz and vouch for her.

Shooting blind, guys. Does it compute?

• Love 1

Oh, I see, Oinky's list isn't necessarily authoritative? (I notice Tanner isn't on there.)

I'm not sure what authoritative means. I copied the role list we were given to put names against and then noticed that Tanner was explained but not on the list. I did it the same way Bob did -in a list, but then talked about the Tanner. 

Not being pissy about it just wondering why how I put it (the same as Bob did) might matter?

None of it is authorative in the sense that neither list actually reflects what has happened. 

We might not even have a Tanner. 

• Love 2

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you'd be lying or anything. I just thought because I'm dumb that because we have 13 players and you had 13 things on that list that we had gotten a list of which cards had been drawn, when actually we just got a list of what the twelve roles are (in order of night actions, then Villager/Hunter/Tanner, the non-night-acting-roles, listed after).

So our card list is:

1. Doppelganger (claimed by Machiabelly)

2-3. Werewolves

4. Minion

5-6. Masons (claimed OB, Mark)

7. Seer (claimed Jesse)

8. Robber (claimed SilverStormm)

9. Troublemaker

10. Drunk (claimed Lisin)

11. Insomniac

12. Hunter (claimed Athena)

13. Tanner

14-16. Villagers (claimed Drogo, Dougal, plus Machiabelly says one not dealt)

Three total of these were not dealt.

• Love 2

Not a problem. I did the same thing. Matched the role list against the number of 13 and then had to account for the Tanner. 

I thought it was SilverStormm who said Mark was the other mason.  

SS did you say it first or Mark? 

This is a little significant. 

• Love 2