Type keyword(s) to search

Game of Thrones Mafia

• Start Topic

We are in the home stretch of this day.  It's time I let you know what I know.

I was so hoping to that others would have taken me up on my offer to do their own research, but alas, that doesn't seem to be the case.  I didn't want to be the one to start a lynch, however, it looks like I have no other choice.

Let me address this first, stacey said:

we have Varys and Baelish to consider, and I'm very curious about these two characters; did they 'start' the game in the Hero column (snort)*? And thus are recruitable to one of the Villain teams?

All we are told is what was in the bios of both a villain and a hero, Tywin's (villain) bio said:

You also may seek out the role of one person per night, looking for either Littlefinger or Varys the Spider; both of whom have access to valuable information.

And Tyrion's (hero) bio said:

Should you discover either Lord Varys the Spider or Peytr Baelish aka Littlefinger, you will recruit them to your side and access their valuable information

It looks like they are recruitable either way.  Which makes the part they play filled with chaos.  We both know they can lean either way, depending on the circumstances.  We don't know if either can be recruited by the SK however, and that is what makes it even harder to distinguish what is the right thing to do.

Having said all of that, I have information that leads me to a DL because I am after the SK.  I am not quite sure if this person is it, but I am sure that they are on the villain side of things.  Please trust me on that.

Some may scoff my clue, however, please know I have been waiting for a long while to find something in the writing that would lead me to this, again, knowing what I know.

I mentioned the word forlorn, which the definition alone left me no clue.  However, as I mentioned, I took every persons UserName and paired it with that word, and this is what I came up with, it's part of a poem called THE STAR CHAMBER. THE DUNCIAD OF TO-DAY:

Quench'd is that spirit now; long toss'd and torn,
At home distracted, and abroad forlorn,
Caprice and frenzy rack'd his feverish brain,
Till soothing Fancy shed her dews in vain.

It's a long shot, however, I know things.  And of course, reasssoonnnsss.

1 to DL caprice (BizBuzz), 7 to be ready because winter is coming.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

*Before I say anything else, let me say I'm very happy we're finally discussing clues. 

But you were frustrating me yesterday, BizBuzz, teasing a clue that you wanted someone else to find first, which I don't understand...  I believe you either play the game or you don't.  I took some heat for my clues on Athena, but isn't that what we do here?  Try to find clues and share them with the group for discussion? 

writingdreamer pleaded with you to share what you knew, and you still wouldn't. 

I've started DL's, yes.  And I've been the first to mention clues.  I've voted twice to DL a villain (HM) and voted once to DL a still-unknown.  I fought against the Jon Snow DL (jessie), and I never got behind any of the Brienne clues (CP).  I have been forthcoming and honest with my knowledge of the show, and tried to help many non-watchers make sense of clues they have located.  I did the same for you yesterday when you asked about the word "forlorn" and despite my best efforts to inform you of Sansa's indeed-forlorn situation and its appropriateness in the story, you pressed on.

All of the below are yours from separate posts.  At first, intriguing.  Then, frustrating.  Then, suspicious.  

We are already well into the middle part of the first 24 of 48 hours ... I am not sure if I should reveal what I know just yet, or maybe I should let you all see what I have seen.

I am not ready to make a commitment to my found clue ... I was sort of hoping someone else would be able to find the clue I did so I wouldn't think it was a shot in the dark.  If no one comes up with it, I will post it later on today, and then hope for the best.

Still not ready ... I really wanted someone else to find it first.  Rest assured, I will post something by this evening if no one else can link it.

Well ... it's getting to be that time ... and I really thought I was going to be in a position to state my reasons for my suspect ... however, I have to say I am not comfortable revealing what I know as there hasn't been enough discussion today.

So I tried.  I went through all the stories. I even thought I found something (the abreast clue you had been talking about) but you said that wasn't it and you meant that clue to be for CuriousParker

This morning, you finally share.  A poem so obscure that the book it's located in doesn't have its own Wikipedia page, and won't even come up if you aren't using Google (which I don't) and if you do use Google, you have to search for the two words in a specific order.  It may have seemed like a more attractive clue without the 24-hour buildup. 

If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it, but I can't get behind your "reasons."  This seems more like a witch hunt that was meticulously laid out over the course of an entire day in the hopes of shutting down other conversations, and I think it worked pretty well.  Yesterday was a ghost town. 

You mentioned that the spymasters' roles are roles filled with chaos. You also ask for our trust.

There's a particular spymaster in the show who associates chaos with a ladder, and that same character also told the honorable Ned Stark "Distrusting me was the wisest thing you've done since you climbed off your horse."

I'm going to have to distrust you, old friend. 

1 to DL caprice (BizBuzz), 7 who would see the city burned to the ground if they could be King of the Ashes

1 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo), 7 who know it's one thing to be clever and another to be wise

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 1

Biz is essentially saying that she had a line on caprice for some time, due to "reasons," and she was searching for a clue to match.  As to whether that makes her a villain Lannister or Baratheon investigator or a hero, I have no idea, and after my screw-up last time I am holding my tongue for now.

• Love 2

To play the clues or to play the players. That is the question.

While I agree the Caprice clue is very obscure, many Mafia mods go to great lengths to make the clues difficult.

but I found at least 5 books that have "forlorn buzz" as a part of a sentence using the same google search.

I am going with my gut and with the Dothraki

1to DL caprice  (BizBuzz), 7 who would see the city burned to the ground if they could be King of the Ashes

2 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly), 6 to carry me on my shield

• Love 2
(edited)

I am going with my gut and with the Dothraki

Make sure you bring Preparation-H.  It's a long ride to.... well.... wherever the hell we're going... 

And just watch your tongue when you're addressing my Khaleesi.  (hee) 

I have a good vibe about the DL.  I feel strongly that this player is a character who can't be trusted no matter where their official "allegiance" lies. 

ETA: the link to Khal Drogo vs. Mago

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 1

OMG!! I've been "Appled!" Apparently in Mafia anything Biblical leads to Mark, anything wood-related leads to Spruce, any and all dreams lead... I think you get the point, and now obscure poetry leads to me. I love it!

I really don't understand why it took 24 hours for this discussion to start. This whole, "I think I found a clue, but I want someone else to find it," defies logic and gameplay. Why not just spit it out there and ask, "Does anyone else see this or am I reaching?"

That's what I did when I thought the ampersand might have been a clue to Athena, and I'm really glad she had the chance to successfully defend herself.

The thing is, if I am a villain my actions here don't make sense. If I am on Team Baratheon, why would I suggest a protector look out for photo fox after she led the successful DL on HM and on (apparently) the only night I would have had to effectively kill anyone? If I'm on Team Lannister, why didn't I take her out last night when that protection would no longer have been effective? Same thing if I'm the SK. Why didn't I take her out last night?

Since I'm obviously not voting for myself....

1 caprice  (BizBuzz), 7 who would see the city burned to the ground if they could be King of the Ashes

3 BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice), 4 to encourage actual discussion.

• Love 2

1 caprice  (BizBuzz), 7 who would see the city burned to the ground if they could be King of the Ashes
4 BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice), 3 to encourage actual discussion.

Yeah, I'm going for the second DL, especially since BizBuzz's behavior seems to match the other rounds where she's been a Villain.  *crosses fingers*

• Love 2

Other rounds WD?  Only been a villain once.  I play the same in every game, and been DL'd twice being a hero.  In this game, the line between heroes and villains are smeared with confusion, but I will say with all the truth I can muster, at the moment, I am not a villain.  I admit that my feelings for you are a little complicated, I wish you could understand that my feelings stem from long past family ties.

Can't say that I am surprised by this turn of events ... and that Drogo is leading the march.  I said that my accusation would lead to dangerous occurrences, and I wasn't wrong.

I have faith in knowing that soon, all will come to light.  It seems that at one time, Drogo and I could speak as comrades in a similar war fought with different intentions, but now I fear that his head has been turned. 

No matter what happens, I stand to be vindicated ... I have powers that one (or more) might consider useful, and it will be a sad day if those powers were destroyed.

They are your rules. 

ETA:  And also WD ... I am surprised after my very clear denunciation of the clue being pointed to your sister, that you would be so drastically lead down this path.  It is indeed a sad day.

(edited)

We actually need eight to complete a David Lynch, not seven - there are 14 players left. And writingdreamer, did you leave your name off on that last post.

I have to admit, the longer BizBuzz put off her revelation, the more suspicious I became. So it is with great sadness that I cast this vote.

1 to DL caprice (BizBuzz), 7 who would see the city burned to the ground if they could be King of the Ashes

5 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice, writingdreamer, stacey), 3 to pray to the gods of old and new for wisdom in casting this vote.

Edited by stacey
fix the vote numbers
  • Love 2
(edited)

Biz, you've gotta admit your behavior this day has been a bit odd. It sounds like you are trying to embody your character, perhaps? But I don't know enough about GoT to recognize you. In all honesty, if you had just stated your clue immediately, I wouldn't be suspicious of you. So it's not starting the David Lynch that is making people vote for you, but rather the way you went about it.

The thing is, if I am a villain my actions here don't make sense. If I am on Team Baratheon, why would I suggest a protector look out for photo fox after she led the successful DL on HM and on (apparently) the only night I would have had to effectively kill anyone? If I'm on Team Lannister, why didn't I take her out last night when that protection would no longer have been effective? Same thing if I'm the SK. Why didn't I take her out last night?

Excellent point. I'm a firm believer in payback, so... 

1 to DL caprice  (BizBuzz), 7 who would see the city burned to the ground if they could be King of the Ashes

6 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice, writingdreamer, stacey, photo fox), 2 to hope I've done the right thing for those I love

Edited by photo fox
edited to fix my numbers on the vote
  • Love 2

Can't say that I am surprised by this turn of events ... and that Drogo is leading the march.  I said that my accusation would lead to dangerous occurrences, and I wasn't wrong.

OK, I'll bite.  ;)  It wasn't the accusation so much as the lack of accusation that spurred (at least my) suspicions.  A delay of game penalty, if you will. 

I don't feel writingdreamer owes you a debt of gratitude for defending her "sister," as I remember that day clearly and I've gone back to review your defense (bold/italics mine):

I know past game play shouldn't factor in how one plays the game that is underfoot at the moment, but I will say that in an earlier game I tried to connect Athena to a goddess reference, and it fell flat, and I ended up being lynched myself.  I am wary of placing that accusation.  But only for the moment.  For the right price, I am sure I can be persuaded.  And I must say that saying: Honestly, you'll regret it if you try and lynch me was a bit harsh.  Not the act of a hero.

The character I believe you are could also be persuaded for the right price.  Motivated by wealth and self-presevation, no regard for the good of the realm.  

Then (and this started my wheels turning) you gave this explanation of why you didn't think WD and Athena were Baelish and Varys, in which I believe you gave more information about yourself than you did about the two ladies. 

I don't believe that Athena and WD are Baelish and Varys, as I believe I know who Varys is and that this player has not been recruited yet, as far as I know.

You said you didn't think Player 1 and Player 2 couldn't be Character A and Character B, because you already have an idea who Character B is.  I can only think of one way you'd know one of them isn't still Character A. 

As I said, if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it.  But I feel strongly about seeing this through, and I've never felt this strongly about a DL before.

Now I'm off to my coworker's house where I've been invited for matza ball soup.  Mazel tov!

• Love 1

I am ready for my fate ... I am not so sure all of you are ready.

And oh my photo fox, I am a bit surprised as I used the same exact line as you, and you turn against me, wow.  But it's ok ... life got in the way (some of you know that I am a caregiver in my real life <---not in character) and that halted my revelation a bit ... however, what is to be will be.  I will have the satisfaction at the end of this game that I KNEW CAPRICE WAS VILLAIN ... it will come clean.  I will know it, even if I know it beyond the grave.

• Love 1

This whole situation is a little frustrating. The only reason I can think of why is this: it might be possible that Biz is an investigator (though we've already had two hero investigators. Would it make sense to have three? Or Biz is a villain investigator?), and she knows the alignment of caprice but needed to find a clue (however obscure) to make her case.

You've revealed it now and could be DLed for it. You are our Ned Stark. 

2 to DL caprice  (BizBuzz, TMunz), 6 to stand on the side of Truth
6 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice, writingdreamer, stacey, photo fox), 2 to hope I've done the right thing for those I love

• Love 2

OK, having seen the discussion, and reserving the right to DL caprice in the future should it seem apropos...

2 to DL caprice  (BizBuzz, TMunz), 6 to give her a chance to free herself from Mafia and go spend a month in a friend's guest room in Toronto
8 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice, writingdreamer, stacey, photo fox, MarkHB), 1 to celebrate the "Ice and Fire" routine on this past Monday's Dancing with the Stars.

• Love 2
(edited)

And oh my photo fox, I am a bit surprised as I used the same exact line as you, and you turn against me, wow.  But it's ok ... life got in the way (some of you know that I am a caregiver in my real life <---not in character) and that halted my revelation a bit ... however, what is to be will be.  I will have the satisfaction at the end of this game that I KNEW CAPRICE WAS VILLAIN ... it will come clean.  I will know it, even if I know it beyond the grave.

Dear, sweet, Biz... you mean the "reasssonssss"? I think I'm getting it now. At the very least, I'd like some more discussion. 

This whole situation is a little frustrating. The only reason I can think of why is this: it might be possible that Biz is an investigator (though we've already had two hero investigators. Would it make sense to have three? Or Biz is a villain investigator?), and she knows the alignment of caprice but needed to find a clue (however obscure) to make her case.

I think it's important to note that I never claimed to be an investigator (if indeed you are counting me as one). My only power is that of observation. My certainty about Hanged Man was not due to an investigation, but rather an attempt that was made in the night after I accused HM on Day One. When the villains tried to silence me, it confirmed my original suspicions. 

Rescinding my vote, to give Biz a chance to make another argument, and for people to consider the statement above, if indeed my actions have led them to believe something that is not true:

2 to DL caprice  (BizBuzz, TMunz), 6 to stand on the side of Truth

6 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice, writingdreamer, stacey, MarkHB), 2 to hope I've done the right thing for those I love

Edited by photo fox
adding Mark's vote
  • Love 1
I think it's important to note that I never claimed to be an investigator (if indeed you are counting me as one).

No, I was counting the two we've lost so far (Brienne and Tyrion).

• Love 3

Biz, to be frank, you're sounding a lot like you did in the DC game when you were railing against me. I'm not saying you're incorrect this time like you were then. Just that you're putting off similar vibes as you did then, as only I can really remember.

But, I'm not voting against you now for this. Like I said, I've seen this fervor from you before, aimed at me. But you were absolutely certain in your accusation then, so I believe this is coming from the same kind of mind set. Meaning I don't think this is some sort of villainous bluff on your part.

However, I can't vote with you either. From having faced this from you before, I can't help but wonder if this is an exact repeat of what happened then. You getting all heated up about a suspect and the rest of us getting caught up in the fever. We shouldn't go down that road.

While I may change my mind later, I cannot in good conscience vote for either of the options presented. Instead I cast my vote thusly (for now):

2 to DL caprice (BizBuzz, TMunz), 6 to stand on the side of Truth

6 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice, writingdreamer, stacey, MarkHB), 2 to hope I've done the right thing for those I love

1 No Lynch (SVNBob), 7 to let cooler heads prevail.

• Love 2

Um, holy crap. This is not at all what I expected to be happening today. So, okay. I'm going to need some kind of comment from caprice on this.

If BizBuzz is lying and caprice was killed, then she must know we'd kill her tomorrow in retaliation. And support anyone she accused? Is that a strategy? What is the advantage to holding off on revealing a villain until AFTER our investigators are dead? And is she claiming she was afraid of this very thing happening because she knows who the bad guys are? I'm one more plot twist away from headdesking.

Going to have to go back over the gameplay to sort this out. I don't feel comfortable dling either of them yet.

• Love 2

I think it's important to note that I never claimed to be an investigator (if indeed you are counting me as one). My only power is that of observation. My certainty about Hanged Man was not due to an investigation, but rather an attempt that was made in the night after I accused HM on Day One. When the villains tried to silence me, it confirmed my original suspicions.

Except the failed kill on Night One was by the Lannisters against Oberon. You may well be claiming to be Oberon, but why would the Lannisters be attacking you for accusing someone who turned out to be a Baratheon?

egavasc and SilverStormm, you are doing your jobs exceedingly well, and I vehemently hate you both.

• Love 2
(edited)

...Why would the Lannisters be attacking you for accusing someone who turned out to be a Baratheon?

Hm, I guess you'd have to ask them, because that is weird. I had forgotten about the two sets of villains (which we of course didn't know about at the time). I guess I got lucky! Actually, this makes me want to go back and look at Day One. Why would the Lannisters want to kill me for accusing a Baratheon? Did I accuse anyone else that day?

egavasc and SilverStormm, you are doing your jobs exceedingly well, and I vehemently hate you both.

This. So. Much. This.

eta: going back and reading Day Two again, there's no proof that the Lannisters are the ones who tried to kill Oberyn (although he certainly thinks so).

Also, this jumped at me again:

pair were flush from their time

I know this was discussed as a possible clue for JayKay (j/k > joker > cards > pair/flush)

Edited by photo fox
edited to add stuff above
  • Love 2

D'oh. Just realized the alternating kill days mean it had to be the Lannisters. Never mind that earlier musing.

Looking back at the "flush" conversation. First we have this from jessie, whom we now know to be a hero:

That just pops out to me as a poker thing...well, the flush at least, and it reminds me of playing cards. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if they connect to anyone so maybe someone else can weigh in?

Then this reply from Oinky, now known to be a Lannister:

To me flush (from their activity) is just more red,flames, faces aflame. Lots of fire in the stories.

Followed by a relatively neutral response from Hanged Man, since proven to be a Baratheon:

That’s an interesting catch. The only name that I see that would apply to that would be JayKay – JK - Jack King poker hand. But that’s kinda weak.

Then came this rather harsh rejection of the idea from caprice:

Please. They are in a whorehouse. "Flush from their activity" is story.

There are two Lannister villains unaccounted for, correct? If the "flush" clue does indeed indicate JayKay, and Oinky and caprice were the most vocal in turning back that clue, then I'm inclined to believe Biz's allegations and think JayKay and caprice are our two remaining Lannisters.

If I'm right, I know I've just painted a target on my back. If there is a hero protector still among us, I beg you to use your powers in my defense in the coming nightfall...

3 to DL caprice (BizBuzz, TMunz, photo fox), 5 to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight

6 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice, writingdreamer, stacey, MarkHB), 2 to celebrate the "Ice and Fire" routine on this past Monday's Dancing with the Stars

1 No Lynch (SVNBob), 7 to let cooler heads prevail

• Love 2

I'm missing something. If caprice is a Lannister, why did she ask for protection for photo fox?

It's the only time in the game I recall someone requesting protection for another player.

Unless they are both Lannisters, which I doubt because if they're allies this would be a very risky course of action for photo right now.

• Love 1

I am about to leave for the evening, so depending on how the next few hours go, I don't know if I will have another chance to defend my honor before I get back.

I want to thank Tmunz and photo fox for believing in what I know to be true. 

I am asking if you all could believe me just this once, I will gladly accept a lynch at the very next possible moment available.  Or, most likely, if you let this happen, I will be night killed.  I can assure you, they (the villains) don't want my power of knowing certain information to be let loose on another day.

• Love 2
(edited)

If caprice was a Lannister, she would have known they couldn't kill me (or anyone) that night. So maybe she saw it as a safe way to look heroic? Damn, my theories work better in my head.

I don't know anymore, honestly. I keep going back and forth between "teams".

We have a few people who haven't said anything yet, and not a lot of time. Athena, Spruce, JayKay, TJ?

Edited by photo fox
edited to clarify who "she" was, since Biz posted between Drogo and me
  • Love 2

Hey! Photo, you left out my response. I'd have kept that clue on the backburner too if it wasn't pointed at me. And I'm not coming after anybody, you don't have to worry about me. Times like this I wish we still had our investigators.

And wasn't caprice the one who requested protection for photo fox after she spearheaded the Hanged Man dl? What the whatting what?

• Love 3
D'oh. Just realized the alternating kill days mean it had to be the Lannisters. Never mind that earlier musing.

There are two Lannister villains unaccounted for, correct? If the "flush" clue does indeed indicate JayKay, and Oinky and caprice were the most vocal in turning back that clue, then I'm inclined to believe Biz's allegations and think JayKay and caprice are our two remaining Lannisters.

If I'm right, I know I've just pained a target on my back. If there is a hero protector still among us, I beg you to use your powers in my defense in the coming nightfall...

Okay, I'll give you that it was a harsh dismissal for a clue, but the scene was set in a whorehouse and the two characters had clearly (to me) been enjoying their time. However, if I am/was aligned with Oinky, why did she call me out and did I not answer her about why I wanted a protector to look out for you that very same night?

Um, holy crap. This is not at all what I expected to be happening today. So, okay. I'm going to need some kind of comment from caprice on this.

What? I'm sorry, JayKay, I'm not sure what you're looking for that I haven't already said.

• Love 2

Alrighty, then. photo fox is right about looking back at old clues, so ya'll can keep me in mind and I won't take it personal. Especially since we didn't get any new ones today to go on. But due to the looming deadline, I'm going to vote since I missed the last ones. I can't imagine why BizBuzz would throw herself to the wolves if caprice wasn't a villain. So:

4 to DL caprice (BizBuzz, TMunz, photo fox, JayKay), 4 to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight
6 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice, writingdreamer, stacey, MarkHB), 2 to celebrate the "Ice and Fire" routine on this past Monday's Dancing with the Stars
1 No Lynch (SVNBob), 7 to let cooler heads prevail

• Love 2

For the record, I've been quiet 'cause I don't have anything to contribute. I haven't spotted any clues in the stories, and my night actions haven't given me any inside information. (That, and my work schedule has been pretty screwy the past couple of weeks. Five 12-hour graveyard shifts in the past 2 1/2 weeks, with a half-shift on what was supposed to be my night off a couple of weeks ago, and a random evening shift just to throw everything off. My equilibrium's still a bit out of whack.)

I'm on the fence here. I have reasons to be suspicious of both of you, but your arguments make sense. But just because you're good at explaining away supposed clues doesn't mean you're innocent. I'm almost tempted to join in on Bob's no-DL, but at this point in the game, that's not at all helpful. So I'm gonna have to go with the suspect that's been pinging my radar the most. Sorry, Biz....

4 to DL caprice (BizBuzz, TMunz, photo fox, JayKay), 4 to keep trying to take her out

7 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice, writingdreamer, stacey, MarkHB, Spruce), 1 to get that pinging noise checked

1 No Lynch (SVNBob), 7 to waste a vote

• Love 2

I'd take my chances with someone who protected me. Simplest explanation tends to be the right one.

Seems some folks are easily guilt tripped into changing their votes... but I don't play like that.

I don't know who caprice is, but I know Biz's character is dangerous.

• Love 1

By my reckoning, we have two folks who have not voted; Athena and TJTrack99. If they both vote to DL caprice, two people will still need to switch their votes to DL her. We have about an hour left, and with it being a holiday weekend, I am not sure what egavasc and SilverStormm are planning with regards to an extension.

FWIW, I am still deeply suspicious of caprice, but feel strongly about this DL on BizBuzz, so I will not be changing or withdrawing my vote.

• Love 2

Since it is a holiday weekend and people are generally busy/not active on the weekend, I'm wary to extend too much. But I'm willing to give it a couple of hours if a consensus can be reached.

• Love 2

I'd take my chances with someone who protected me. Simplest explanation tends to be the right one.

Seems some folks are easily guilt tripped into changing their votes... but I don't play like that.

I see what you're saying, Drogo, and I suppose that's a fair characterization. *blush* But I'd say it's slightly more accurate to say I was guilted into taking a second look, and trying harder to make certain pieces fit together.

I'm going to put my future in your hands and take your word that you know who Biz is, and that she's dangerous.

My apologies if I'm wrong, Biz, but we don't have the votes, and I think a no-DL is a really bad move at this point in the game. So...

3 to DL caprice (BizBuzz, TMunz, JayKay), 5 to keep trying to take her out

8 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Machiabelly, caprice, writingdreamer, stacey, MarkHB, Spruce, photo fox), 0 to thank caprice for her earlier protection

1 No Lynch (SVNBob), 7 to waste a vote

Stalemate averted.

Eta - fixed typo

• Love 2

Alrighty folks! That's a certified kill. Story will go up sometime tomorrow. Since it is a holiday weekend for some, let's plan for night to last all weekend.

• Love 5

*floats in* So it's night now yes? Let the drinking begin! I've had a bear of a day... damn root canals. Bartender, I'll have a whiskey and a bag of frozen peas for my face! 

• Love 2
(edited)

**Post removed because it's Night and I'm slow on the uptake due to matza ball soup overdose.

Sending a shot of whiskey down the bar to BizBuzz... with a yellow rose of friendship.  

As for me?  Malibu Bay Breeze, because I'm totes comfortable in my own skin.  

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 4

As for me? Malibu Bay Breeze, because I'm totes comfortable in my own skin.

I can't say I'm that lucky, but a beachy drink does sound good. Barkeep! Whip up something with tequila and lime!

• Love 4

HOLY CRAP. Seriously, m. caprice took me to dinner and I fully expected to come back and be dead. Since I'm not, I'm thinking sex on the beach would be lovely.

Depending on where he took you for dinner and how interested he pretended to be listening to you talk about PTV Mafia, a little Sex on the Beach could be warranted.  ;)  

• Love 2

*floats in*

Well darn, real life took over yesterday ... just when I needed to be here the most ... what do they serve in GoT Deadville?  I want a double.  I am going a-haunting.

*floats out*

• Love 2