Type keyword(s) to search

Game of Thrones Mafia

• Start Topic

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always remember the time in the video store when my 8yo daughter picked up a movie called 'BeetleJism' and I wouldn't buy it for her but couldn't explain why either.

What do you have against nature movies?

;)

• Love 3

No kidding. Apparently everyone else is dead, too!

Well and I are trying to finish the Introduction...despite using a Google doc we're not coordinating well...I would expect it by the end of the week. Day 1 maybe we will open on Monday since there is less activity on weekends...

Edited @ 3 PM: Well we just had a very successful co-writing session...I may be geeking out a bit!

Edited by TJtrack99
  • Love 5

So...no one else is going to ask? Have you ever seen a lynch walk away?

my feeling is that maybe they get an exit kill...like a jester in Town Of Salem.

Death throws...can kill 1 of the people who voted for them?

I am sorry if this is not appropriate night time talk.

beer me

Did you ever get answers to your questions?

HA!  I knew, and I said I knew, that once I fingered caprice, I was a dead man (woman) ... and I was right.  Kinda hard to tell what is the best move in Mafia ... you can stay quiet, but then again, what fun is that?

It would have been fun had I been recruited (by either side), and I kept saying I was available, but dang if no one investigated me!  Good to know I was next on your list.  ::giggle::

For the record, the only Whedonverse show I know is Firefly.  Oi vea.  I need a Whedon History Lesson STAT.

You really need to stop fingering me. I'm already permanently seated on the DMS and whilst it is marvelously comfortable (why was I interested in the Iron Throne??), I do want to be social.

Oh, and being quiet is no fun at all. ;)

• Love 4

I'm already permanently seated on the DMS and whilst it is marvelously comfortable (why was I interested in the Iron Throne??)

Pretty sure that Red Woman and her outfits had something to do with it.  You dog, you.

• Love 1

That reminds me. I tried Town of Salem about a month ago and got Jester 3 games out of 5. Do you have to "level up" to get different roles or was it just a bizarre coincidence? I almost asked in here when people first started linking me to "joker" but it would have only caused more attention.

• Love 1

Pretty sure that Red Woman and her outfits had something to do with it.  You dog, you.

What?

Remember, IRL, I am the Red Woman. ;)

*thinking* I really need to watch this show....

• Love 5