Type keyword(s) to search

The Off-Topic Bar

• Start Topic

On 11/13/2019 at 7:39 PM, The Crazed Spruce said:

*floats in*

*steals all the rum*

*floats out*

Hey!  I needed some of that for next weekend!

I really did, because I'll be making my second and final pilgrimage for the year next weekend.  Same place as the last one; leaving on Friday and returning on Sunday.  Gonna be colder, but will still be a good time.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, MarkHB said:

Have you two actually met yet?  @aquarian1

3 hours ago, aquarian1 said:

^ Nope.  At least not that I know of. 🙂 

Nope. 😞 I had hoped we did a few years ago when m. caprice's company had members of an improv troupe at their Christmas party, but a1 wasn't one of the four there.

Every year, on this day (when it comes around), I'm reminded of this quote:

"On every world, wherever people are, in the deepest part of the winter, at the exact mid-point, everybody stops and turns and hugs, as if to say, well done. Well done, everyone. We're halfway out of the dark."

So raise your glasses, my friends.  And well done everyone.  We are halfway out of the dark. 

Happy Holidays.

• Love 7

TIL she's really listening when I talk about this stuff.

Spoiler

20191225_120652.thumb.jpg.07d33ba126ed807211a32af92462276a.jpg

All were winners with the exception of Cap- who got to the end with his friend Bucky (SK) and lived IIRC.

*heart smiles*

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Drogo said:

TIL she's really listening when I talk about this stuff.

Hide contents

20191225_120652.thumb.jpg.07d33ba126ed807211a32af92462276a.jpg

All were winners with the exception of Cap- who got to the end with his friend Bucky (SK) and lived IIRC.

*heart smiles*

These were all previous mafia roles you had in some of my games iirc. #brilliant

• Love 3
5 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

These were all previous mafia roles you had in some of my games iirc. #brilliant

All my favorite mafia roles!

I also got a Hagrid that didn't fit in the box because Hagrid (he's holding Harry's birthday cake) and learned there's no Fezzik Funko, which is a tragedy of giant proportions. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Drogo said:

All my favorite mafia roles!

I also got a Hagrid that didn't fit in the box because Hagrid (he's holding Harry's birthday cake) and learned there's no Fezzik Funko, which is a tragedy of giant proportions. 

No Glory funko? That is a truly tragic mistake on Funko’s part.

image.gif.860fe68895253332a9fa2714414b0e98.gif

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Drogo said:

I also got a Hagrid that didn't fit in the box because Hagrid (he's holding Harry's birthday cake)

giphy.gif!

20 hours ago, Drogo said:

and learned there's no Fezzik Funko, which is a tragedy of giant proportions. 

That's

sdUM59A.gif...

It looks like one will be coming at some point (much like fucking winter #stillsalty):

89d5290964d96fa106efe94624bf6f63.jpg

And I also saw this and lol'ed:

41mj-J-XsGL._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg

• Love 3

"Finish all the alcohol when you realize your childhood is ruined" must refer to the completely separate non-game-related bottle of whiskey on the table. 

Wait a minute, what puppets?  Wasn't this filmed on location in the Goblin City Labyrinth with actual civilians cast? 

• LOL 3

So no more Smell Bad?  And Ludo didn't live to see it! You should be even more ashamed of yourselves for killing off poor Ludo like three months ago, or however long it is I've been dead.

No clocks here in the afterlife, just a lot of waiting around...

waiting1.gif

• LOL 2

I'm in doggy heaven now. I think I'll slip out though every now and then to bite some ankles. Also to push people into the bog of eternal stench. You know who you are!

Now, what do dogs drink? I'll have a bowl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

lin manuel miranda hamilton GIF

Raising a glass to @saoirse for her acting job. I was really worried we had killed off a hero with that DL when she kept arguing, so it was a relief when the story was posted. 
snl good job GIF by Saturday Night Live

13 minutes ago, Drogo said:

There's a nice one?? 

Yes. 

I watched a bit of that train wreck last night.  Here's how you know who the nice one is:

Awful person [to person I'm not sure is or is not completely awful]: "Hey, we were just talking about how you only served pizza at your child's birthday party!"

Melissa: "Oh my god!" [Makes face that says "You are a horrible human being"]

real housewives GIF by Slice

• LOL 1