Type keyword(s) to search

The Off-Topic Bar

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, SilverStormm said:

1 1/2 ounces Captain Morgan's spiced rum

1 1/2 ounces root beer schnapps

Coca-Cola

My 23 year old self is like mmm yummy. My 53 year old self is BARF.

Sticky Blubber Smuggler. Yep, that sounds about right.

• LOL 5

Flying Lagoon McGee.  That definitely merits a drink. Something with lots of rum. And pineapple juice for health.

One year I held a party and tried to make punch from the traditional recipe: one sour, two sweet, three strong, four weak.  Best part was all the taste testing to make sure we got it right.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Drogo said:

Gunpowder Parrot-Scurvy, at yer service!

14 hours ago, JTMacc99 said:

My brother! I be Sticky Parrot-Scurvy.

Me brother from another mother!  (Me mother was a dumb wench with a fat arse, did ye know that?!) 

• LOL 3
20 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

Just an FYI, in about 24 hours Dorian will be going over my little island home. We thought it would  e down to tropical storm or depression. Now they are saying category 1 or maybe even 2.

Going to be busy the rest of the day, and the Saturday evening into Sunday evening I may be off line. No worries, I will be back Monday latest.

Stay safe and dry @Machiabelly!

Seriously.  After Harvey, the only hurricanes I want to deal with are the ones served in establishments like this.  Timely enough, they are rum based drinks.

While we're on the subject of not being around for a little while, I should take this opportunity to mention my annual pilgrimage is coming up in less than a month (27 days to be precise...the countdown starts anew).  And also timely, that does mean I'll be pirate-adjacent again.  When the time is closer, I'll bring it up again.

• Love 2

Time to start a new tradition.   Let's try to keep this up for at least this game.  A round for all the players, and three toasts.

First, to the Heroes, for a successful DL!  Hip-hip, Huzzah!

Second, to the Villains, for a fair-played Night Kill!  Hip-Hip, Huzzah!

Third, to our honored dead on both sides.  Hip-hip, Huzzah!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Time to start a new tradition.   Let's try to keep this up for at least this game.  A round for all the players, and three toasts.

First, to the Heroes, for a successful DL!  Hip-hip, Huzzah!

Third, to our honored dead on both sides.  Hip-hip, Huzzah!

Vaingloriously, I'll throw in another (as other ppl run games too):

Fourth, to the game mods, for keeping us all on an even keel! Hip-hip, Huzzah! (pun intended this round).

• Love 4
10 hours ago, SVNBob said:

Now we wait for @Lisin to come in and shove an onion up your ass - harrumph!   *Greatest bar float-in, ever.*

Hip-hip, Huzzah! To us all: the good, the bad, the omnipotent, and the deader than a dead man's chest.

On 9/8/2019 at 11:46 AM, deaja said:

I keep forgetting about this thread. Cheers!

I was unaware of this thread. Cheers! Looking forward to the fun!

On 9/4/2019 at 4:55 PM, SilverStormm said:

f6e4a26ac28ced883077789978a78327--pirate

I be known as Flying Slappy Jambe de Bois!

Wow. I have a terrible Pirate name. If I use my site name, I get Flying Black Jack Dancer, so I'll go with that. 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Glub.. Glub... Glub

meet trouble, the board retained the same usernames and passwords after the name change, so if you don't have your old password stored somewhere, you should be able to do a Forgot Password from the login page.

• Love 4

Another round of drinks, and another round of toasts.

First, to our mods, for steering the course.  Hip-Hip!

Second, to all the dead.  May you live again to play, and play again to live.  Hip-Hip!

Third, to the Villains, for sowing enough confusion, or letting the Heroes sow it themselves.  Either way, well played.  Hip-Hip!

Fourth, a silent toast to the Heroes, for an honest mistake.

• Love 4