The Off-Topic Bar

• Start Topic

On 1/22/2020 at 6:23 AM, The Crazed Spruce said:

Pretty sure at least one person here will get a kick out of this... 🙂

Around here, caprice is ALWAYS the word of the day!  😄

On 1/23/2020 at 12:33 PM, Drogo said:

This one's for @Hanged Man

*You were right about the layers.

Don't tell him I said this, but our friend HM is right about a lot of things.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

"@MEET TROUBLE, @THE CRAZED SPRUCE, @HANGED MAN (even though you didn't play much back then), can you blame me for trying to keep the spirit of seff and emjay and apple and Queen and brat#3 alive?"

Tbh, @MarkHB, even though it happened in a regular game, when I think of LOLMafia, I think of 1track DLing herself. And the old "rules" of: All things fruit lead to apple; all things tree lead to Maple/Spruce, unless they lead to apple; all things Canadian lead to Maple/Spruce, unless they didn't. I'm sure I'm missing something.

• LOL 2

1track may have Queened in a LOL, but Queen did it multiple times in regular games.  That's why it got named for her.

Sign-ups are open for another One Night, for those who are interested.

• Love 2

So, in case people are still watching this forum... The big DC FanDome event is this weekend, and one of the sessions is literally the cast of Wonder Woman 1984 playing Mafia... It runs at 7:50 pm Eastern and repeats twice, every 8 hours. Free to watch, no country restrictions.

• Love 1