Type keyword(s) to search

The Umbrella Academy in the Media

• Start Topic

I didn't know they were together either. Such a cute couple. I love the house, it's quirky yet classy. My favorites are the wallpaper in the loo and the record area. That's just such a neat idea.

• Love 2

I figured  out they were possibly a couple when I saw two separate zooms on them in the media room with the bird wallpaper.

Right when Hamilton was released on Disney+ they had a zoom with the cast and I saw Daveed's very distinct wallpaper.

And then soon after when Umbrella Academic S3 was about to drop, that cast was doing all sorts of Zoom-y things and I saw the same wallpaper behind Emmy.  I was like... 'where did I see that wallpaper before...it is killing me."  I knew I had seen it, because it was so distinctive.

And then later I saw another Zoom with Daveed and the penny dropped.  I read the comments (don't normally do that) on youtube and someone mentioned they were quarantining together and there was speculation they were a couple.  So this is just a final confirmation.

Also it was just so neat to see that room "in person" and not just the wallpaper.  When they walked in I was 'That's the wallpaper!!!'  LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Season 3 episode titles revealed:

* Episode 1: “Meet the Family”
* Episode 2: “World’s Biggest Ball of Twine”
* Episode 3: “Pocket Full of Lightning”
* Episode 4: “Kugelblitz” (“A real word,” Blackman noted, though he wouldn’t share what it means; Google, however, will happily inform you that the word describes a radiation-formed black hole. Gulp.)
* Episode 5: “Kindest Cut”
* Episode 6: “Marigold,” a title that Blackman said might hold special meaning for superfans, especially those familiar with the graphic novels on which Umbrella Academy is based
* Episode 7: “Auf Wiedersehen” (German for “goodbye,” of course!)
* Episode 8: “Wedding at the End of the World”
* Episode 9: “Six Bells,” which Blackman said will mean much more once viewers have started watching the season
* Episode 10: “Oblivion” (“It’s ominous, and it’s terrifying,” Blackman admitted — and he’s not wrong!)

https://tvline.com/2021/06/08/the-umbrella-academy-season-3-episode-titles-spoilers/

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Four Emmy nominations:

https://deadline.com/2021/07/2021-emmy-nominations-list-1234791599/

Cinematography For A Single-Camera Series (One Hour)

The Umbrella Academy • Right Back Where We Started

Neville Kidd, ASC, Director of Photography

Fantasy/Sci-Fi Costumes

The Umbrella Academy • The Frankel Footage

Christopher Hargadon, Costume Designer
Heather Crepp, Assistant Costume Designer
William Ng, Assistant Costume Designer
Jane Fieber, Costume Supervisor

Sound Editing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (One Hour)

The Umbrella Academy • The End Of Something

John Benson, Sound Supervisor
Jason Krane, MPSE, Dialogue/ADR Editor
John Snider, Sound Design/Sound Effects Editor
AJ Shapiro, Foley Editor
Dario Biscaldi, Foley Editor
Lodge Worster, Music Editor
Lindsay Pepper, Foley Artist
Zane D. Bruce, Foley Artist

Special Visual Effects In A Single Episode

The Umbrella Academy • 743

Everett Burrell, Senior Visual Effects Supervisor
Phillip Hoffman, Visual Effects Producer
Jesse Kawzenuk, Associate Visual Effects Supervisor
Christopher Stack, Visual Effects Coordinator
Sophie Vertigan, Special Effects Coordinator
Jeff Campbell, Visual Effects Supervisor
Laurent Spillemaecker, Visual Effects Supervisor
R. Christopher White, Visual Effects Supervisor
Ryan Freer, Visual Effects Supervisor

Edited by Trini
  • Love 3

TUDUM: A Netflix Global Fan Event

On September 25, Netflix biggest stars and creators from around the world — representing over 70 series, films and specials — will join the virtual stage for this exciting day full of exclusives and first looks. It's our first ever global TUDUM event, and our goal is simple: to entertain and honor Netflix fans from across the globe. A Countdown Clock is here.

Some Netflix series I am interested in include: Big Mouth, Cowboy Bebop, The Harder They Fall (MOVIE), Inside Job, Super Crooks / スーパー・クルックス, The Umbrella Academy, The Witcher, and The Witcher: Blood Origin. A more thorough List of Titles can be viewed here.

Expect major announcements and trailers from Netflix properties during the event, which is free to view.

• Love 2

The Umbrella Academy Season 3 returns on Wednesday, June 22 with 10, hour-long episodes on Netflix.

“Smart, stylish, and about as warm as a sea of icebergs, the Sparrows immediately clash with the Umbrellas in a violent face-off that turns out to be the least of everyone’s concerns. Navigating challenges, losses and surprises of their own — and dealing with an unidentified destructive entity wreaking havoc in the Universe (something they may have caused) — now all they need to do is convince Dad’s new and possibly better family to help them put right what their arrival made wrong. Will they find a way back to their pre-apocalyptic lives? Or is this new world about to reveal more than just a hiccup in the timeline?”

Returning are Colm Feore as Sir Reginald and Ritu Arya as Lila. Javon ‘Wanna’ Walton is also part of the cast.

The Umbrella Academy
TheUmbrellaAcademy_Season3_Episode1_00_0
(L to R) Emmy Raver-Lampman as Allison Hargreeves, Elliot Page, Tom Hopper as Luther Hargreeves, Aidan Gallagher as Number Five, David Castañeda as Diego Hargreeves, Robert Sheehan as Klaus Hargreeves

The Sparrow Academy
The-Umbrella-Academy-Season-3-2.jpg?w=10

(L to R) Justin H. Min as Ben Hargreeves, Cazzie David as Jayme, Jake Epstein as Alphonso, Justin Cornwell as Marcus, Britne Oldford as Fei, CHRISTOPHER - THE EXISTENTIAL DREAD INDUCING PSYKRONIUM CUBE, Genesis Rodriguez as Sloane

• Love 3
9 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

Back at the Academy, the Umbrellas clash with a new squad of Hargreeves siblings as a mysterious force begins to wreak havoc on the city.

Okay, this has gotten me excited about season three!!!

• Love 4
(edited)

The Umbrella Academy Fourth and Final Season   August 8, 2024  

Netflix    6 Episodes

Nick Offerman as Doctor Gene Thibedeau, a community college professors who suffer from extreme deja vu

Megan Mullally as Doctor Jean Thibedeau, a community college professors who suffer from extreme deja vu

David Cross as Sy Grossman, a meek but moral business owner and family man

GGYsFoQaYAEmzG3?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by AnimeMania
  • Like 1