Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E03: Don't Kiss On the First Wedding Night

• Start Topic

(edited)

JerrySeinfeld meets with Ronnie and Drema.

Jealous Ronnie will probably assert his emotional ownership of Big Red Chardonnay...

Hoping Jamie will say...okay, but I had sweaty sexy time with your baby girl  last night....and this morning...and right before I met you two for breakfast....

Keith meets with Iris' Dad, Tony and Mother Renee.

Matt meets with Amber's Auntie, her Dad and Mother.

Greg meets with Deonna's Dad and Mother.

Beth met with her, FIL, MIL, BIl, SIL.

Amber met with Dermot Mulroney, and the 2 other dudes.

Deonna met with Greg's Mother and Sister.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

I really liked Deonna's dad on wedding day.  Can't imagine why I'm always surprised when people on this show are nice, friendly, normal...  Looking forward to the meetings.

• Love 9

Did anyone else see the clip from tonight's show where Jamie is meeting with Big Red's parents and nutcase father says that Jamie will never get Red's heart because it is and always will be his (dad's)? Jamie is already asking what kind of relationship this is between them. We say that the participants aren't vetted enough - do the "experts" ever meet the families???? This man is psycho!

• LOL 2
  • Love 21
(edited)

Okay I’m not gonna be able to watch the Unfiltered with Jamie and Elizabeth. These two personalities together...nah. Not enough wine hard liquor in the house. 

Edited by Soup333
Drink not strong enough. Ugh.
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

I just need to state that if breathtakingly beautiful Keith and Iris have such trouble dating that they have to go on a reality TV show to get married, there is no hope for the rest of us.

Kidding. But only sort of. I will feel a lot better if they turn out I have awful personalities or are dumb.

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
(edited)

Keith and Iris cannot take a bad photo....

Clinging to the hope they are vile, selfish and smell bad.....we need to level the playing field for the rest of us....

It is like that Twilight episode...the gauze comes off their faces and achingly attractive Iris and Keith are revealed.

We are the medical doctors and nurses with the twisted faces and snouts...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
(edited)

Ha! They don't have each others phone numbers. Too cute.

Black girl secret coming: these sistergirls are going to be sorry in the morning if they don't wrap their damn hair before bed. I'm sorry but America would know that first about me.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Keith and Iris cannot take a bad photo....

Clinging to the hope they are vile, selfish and smell bad.....we need to level the playing field for the rest of us....

OK so she looks great without make up, she’s honest and he’s not pushy.  Perfect finds perfect.  Tonight, anyway.  

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Ha! They don't have each others phone numbers. Too cute.

Black girl secret coming: these sistergirls are going to be sorry in the morning if they don't wrap their damn hair before bed. I'm sorry but America would know that first about me.

Iris must have heard you!  She wrapped that head up.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Did they really just write Iris’s profession under her name onscreen as “27-year-old virgin”?

Yup.  That's her hook. 

I do wonder if she's too hyper for Keith though.  Maybe sex will calm her down.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Elizabeth, truly quirky people don't describe themselves as quirky because they are too busy being quirky to try and impress people with their quirkiness. You are just annoying.

1 minute ago, PityFree said:

Hey Elizabeth, if you have to tell people you’re quirky, you’re not quirky— you’re annoying.

JINX!

• LOL 9
  • Love 10

Doesn’t Elizabeth have siblings? Sisters? Is the father this wildly inappropriate with all of them? Or is just this daughter that he has a special relationship with? 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Her is what I predict for Matt and Amber: disaster since Matt has probably never had to put out any effort to get relationships. As a skilled athlete, he has probably had women throw themselves at him since he was on the Junior high b-ball team. The instant the marriage requires effort, he’ll bail.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

We're all going to watch Marrying Millions, right?

I will pass. But I will say the young girl with the older rich guys is earning her money. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I don’t like Elizabeth’s Dad at all.  He had a hell of a nerve talking like that.  This was Elizabeth’s choice to do this.  She is not a child.  He is a wacho.

• Love 17