Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Now Kat is trying to work Cliff to convince him of Bella's evil regarding the driving a wedge between her and Jess.

Cliff is saying, "Well, we don't need that.  We need to work together."  Cliff wants to know exactly what Bella said.

• Love 2

Cliff is telling Kat he doesn't know what to think because he said he heard the first part of the conversation between Jess and Bella.

Cliff:  "If we don't all stick together, we are screwed no matter what."  Now Cliff wants to know if Jess would ever vote to keep Jack in the game.

Cliff says he's going to talk to both Bella and Jess but that it doesn't sound like it really involves Kat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Kat says she doesn't think that Nicole would vote Jack out, at least not this week.  Cliff says, "You feel like Nicole and Jack are that tight?"  Kat says she thinks they're really trying to make her feel like she owes them.

Cliff to Kat:  "You're incredibly calm and collected."  Now he's telling her that they need her on this side.  Oh Cliff.  Please wake up to the fact that Kat is not with your side.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

See? No surprise that Kat will get Christie to use the DPOV to get Bella out this week. I can't see it working out any other way.

And, once again, no loss if Bella goes up and out. I can't tolerate either Jack or Bella so either one leaving is a win for me.

But I'd rather Jack or Jackson went so we can get rid of a Six Shooter. I'm not sure which guy is the better one to get out, though.

That was the convo last night with Christy.

If Kat wins .....would she use the Veto to put up Bella?

Also....if not....they brought up Kat throwing the comp to the Jacks.

If Kat had to save a Jack....it was Jackson.

I feel the same. My top 3 Hit List is Jack, Christie and Bella.

Good with Bella!!!! 

• Love 2

Jack is telling Tommy that if he wins the veto and gets to choose who goes up in his place, he thinks he'll put Sam up.  Tommy is convincing him that it still needs to be Bella.  He says that Kat told Christie that Bella said she wants Christie gone.  He says Christie would consider it a win to get Bella out by using her power.

Just now, tinkerbell said:

I got confused.   What was the power that was used?  

Jack used his power, which was to be able to cause a re-draw of who is playing veto, after the initial veto players were drawn.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack is telling Tommy that if he wins the veto and gets to choose who goes up in his place, he thinks he'll put Sam up.  Tommy is convincing him that it still needs to be Bella.  He says that Kat told Christie that Bella said she wants Christie gone.  He says Christie would consider it a win to get Bella out by using her power.

Jack used his power, which was to be able to cause a re-draw of who is playing veto, after the initial veto players were drawn.

Thank you!   

this is getting confusing with the powers, but confusing is a HUGE step up from being sad and pathetic, which was where this show was a week ago.  

I'm looking forward to Jack going home and Tommy crying like a baby. 

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

What is going on with Nick? All four feeds of him alone in the boat room?

I know! I was just about to say the same thing.  WTF  Nick wasn't even delivering a monologue or anything.  It was just him silently sitting there.

cam choice.png

Edited by zorak
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, zorak said:

I know! I was just about to say the same thing.  WTF  Nick wasn't even delivering a monologue or anything.  It was just him silently sitting there.

cam choice.png

Concerned about being brussel-sprouted was what I read.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Christie is talking to Nick.  He says he feels alone and they don't want to hang out with him anymore because they don't like Bella.  He says he's worried about Bella bringing him down.  Christie tried to say that nobody hates Bella.

Christie is saying that Jack or Jackson has never talked about Nick to her.

She says she swears to him that she's never heard his name spoken in her presence.  Now she's talking about how nobody trusts Bella and that she's digging a hole for herself.

• Love 2

Christie says she doesn't even see people taking a shot at Bella.  Christie is telling him that she doesn't plan on using it but she says she might use it in a panic if she was feeling sketched out or something along those lines.  So in other words, that's how she'll justify using it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Christie is saying that Jack or Jackson has never talked about Nick to her.

interesting how, even with both of them on the block, Christie still sees jack and Jackson as the powerful people in the house. 

And she's lying anyway, because that's what she does.  

I love how these people seem to think they are coming across as this cool group of nice, friendly, honest people who are playing this game so well.  I'm sure they think they will have millions of Instagram followers to hawk hair and makeup products to.  

• Love 4

Cliff is telling Bella and Nick that he, Sam, or Kat have to win the veto so the noms will stay the same.  They really have no clue that Kat is with the other side.

Cliff just said that they'll have to cut Jess at some point.  He knows she's a number right now but says she's flaky.

Nick and Bella are telling Cliff that they think Nicole is with the other side.

• Love 1

Christie has a gift of telling a bold face lie and make it sound just like what the person she’s talking to wants to hear. I’m telling ya she’s playing the game better than anyone! SMDH 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Love 4
(edited)
48 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Concerned about being brussel-sprouted was what I read.

I have tears in my eyes from laughing. And this is probably going to be my favorite sentence from this season, followed by the one about the ants with teeth who weren't in jail. 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Earlier Christie, can I be honest with you, literally downloaded her nick convo to aquadouche, snack, and analice. Snack jumped up to go try to pull nick back in. Douche insisted that snack cool his jets! Snack then changed his story to no, he was actually going to go shower (and/or evacuate his slop bowels). Anyway, then it devolved into snack sharing some of the things he’s been doing to irritate the other householes. Something about the mouthwash and hot water. Who knows. Finally he left, and as the door was closing behind him, jack said, “he’s a douche!” 🤣

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, RockYou said:

Christie has a gift of telling a bold face lie and make it sound just like what the person she’s talking to wants to hear. I’m telling ya she’s playing the game better than anyone! SMDH 🤦🏻‍♀️

She's responsible for her alliance being in danger when they could have sleptwalked through the next few weeks. But no, she had to blindside and evict Cliff even though he had a 25% chance of coming right back!

• Love 3

Jess just channeled Fessy as she was talking to Christie about not being able to sleep because everything is such a mind fuck.  She said, "It's like what the hell is going on?"

• LOL 5

Christie's really working Jess saying that going forward, for her personally, it's not about sides and numbers, it's about whose back she wants to have.  And of course, Christie named Jess as one of the people she'd want to be on her team.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

So, I think Nick desperately wants to be part of the cool kids gang. He is willing to beleive in Tommy and Christie to do so. 

Bella has her head on straighter than Nick does, at the moment. 

• Love 6

And nick is getting sucked right in. This little bastard is trying to ruin the only good thing we’ve got: an actual power divide in this freakin’ house. <deep breath>

ok you little fuckwad, here’s what I’m manifesting...something about this kumbaya moment is going to sketch 3 of the 5 other shitters *literally* out, and they are going to turn on you AND your buddy there with the bad hair and tacky tats. HA! It’s in the universe now, you twat. Enjoy the block. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

This pretty much sums up Jess's read on what's going on in the game.

Jess's face.png

Ugh.  She has no game-play.  And every choice she makes seems to go against her own best interests, yet she never gets a clue.  Ever.  But there are much bigger fish to fry at this point, so we're stuck with her.  I'm just hoping none of her clueless votes screws up the game of people I'm rooting for. 

• Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Christie tells a story about how male/female lobsters react to being boiled freakin’ alive in order to make a point about *human* nature. You can’t make this shit up. 

HUH?!!?

I must have lost any and all brain cells I had.  I can't imagine what she could have been saying  .... huh?!!?

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Ellee said:

HUH?!!?

I must have lost any and all brain cells I had.  I can't imagine what she could have been saying  .... huh?!!?

Basically, if you put all male lobsters in a pot they will work together to try to get out. If you put female lobsters in a pot, the individuals will kill each other trying to escape 🙄🙄🙄 

i think I’ve injured my eyeballs from rolling them too hard.

ETA: that is what CHRISTIE was saying, not cringe. Christie is a babbling loon. Cringe doesn’t eat lobster. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 6
40 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

I hope this is a how-bad-do-you-want-it comp and that somebody has to get their head shaved.  (I'm terrible!)

If you're terrible, then I'm terrible.  Please let it be Jack presented with that choice...he won't take it.  There's no way he would risk his Aquadouche money-maker.  I'm actually surprised he shaved his beard.  

Hmmm.....  Unless that was a very clever ploy to fuck up production editing games to pull forward old footage into a later broadcast episode.  Which they do, I've seen things described here being put into episodes a week or two later because the scene matches the narrative production wants to put forward.  Maybe Jack is actually very shrewd and saw that eviction episode as a turning point in the game and planned on playing a different character going forward from that point.  Except the unexpected Cliff came back from CC and ruined his plans.

Which hamster was it, waaaaay back in a very early season who had the plan to dye her hair a different color every week to derail such editing games?  She talked about it, and BB confiscated her hair dye.  That started the rule that hamsters had to ask BB permission before drastically changing their appearance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Nick thought Apollo 13 was "the one that blew up on the way up".  Cliff had to explain that was Challenger and Columbia.  Nick is mind blown that American astronauts that go to the ISS have to hitch a ride from another country, because we're not sending them up ourselves.

Sam:  "NASA's in Texas?  I thought it was in Florida."

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ellee said:

It's too soon ..... but I have to ask.

Which houseguest is going to be the most embarassed?

Honestly, I think they are all such raging narcissists that they won’t really even be embarrassed. From what bella was saying earlier, I think she *might* be a bit ashamed, just because her mom maybe has high standards. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)

Kat:  "What if it's Rockstar's daughter's birthday today?"

Now they're all talking about how cute Fessy and Analyse's babies would be.  Can you imagine if those two got together what their conversations would be like?

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 16

Oh for crying out loud.  NASA is everywhere.  Because of my work, I get temporary NASA credentials that allow me access to the facility I need for my work.  I am inordinately and nerdly proud of that, and I actually have them pinned to the wall above my desk at work.  I wanted to be an astronaut so much when in was little.  This is as close as I came, and I'll take it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, sphoebus31 said:

I hope this is a how-bad-do-you-want-it comp and that somebody has to get their head shaved.  (I'm terrible!)

Head shaving is too easy for these famewhores. How about the winner cannot speak or appear on camera for 48 hours (and must take either Christie or tommy with them).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Basically, if you put all male lobsters in a pot they will work together to try to get out. If you put female lobsters in a pot, the individuals will kill each other trying to escape 🙄🙄🙄 

That... doesn't sound like a thing. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Sam:  "NASA's in Texas?  I thought it was in Florida."

Isn't Cape Canaveral/Kennedy /whatever in Florida? I thought it was. I should google it. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

That... doesn't sound like a thing. 

I’m sure I lost brain cells just typing it. I cannot stress enough that this was christie’s story, not mine. 

Just now, Melina22 said:

Isn't Cape Canaveral/Kennedy /whatever in Florida? I thought it was. I should google it. 

Yeah but Houston is where they had the problem 😊

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
Just now, Melina22 said:

Yes, Kennedy Space Center is in Florida but Johnson Space Center is in Texas.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BB21‏ @89razorskate20 3m3 minutes ago

More

BigBrotherJunkie 👁#BB21 Retweeted Taran Armstrong

Nick has now mentioned that he doesn’t want to win HOH or he will to protect Bella! And he goes on to say he’d put Nicole up and possibly Jess! Guess he’s no longer wants to go after the 6!

Nick, Nick. You look like such a wanna be when say  things like this. You  just swalloed hook , line and sinker what Tommy was feeding you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BB21‏ @89razorskate20 3m3 minutes ago

More

BigBrotherJunkie 👁#BB21 Retweeted Taran Armstrong

Nick has now mentioned that he doesn’t want to win HOH or he will to protect Bella! And he goes on to say he’d put Nicole up and possibly Jess! Guess he’s no longer wants to go after the 6!

Nick, Nick. You look like such a wanna be when say  things like this. You  just swalloed hook , line and sinker what Tommy was feeding you.

I briefly switched to the Nick/Bella convo after Tommy left and as soon as I heard Bella say that they would put up Nicole, I had to switch feeds.

• Love 2