Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Holly: "Jack has the brain, the charm, three close allies Tommy Christie and Sis on lockdown. If we pass up a second chance to evict him we might as well write him the 500,000. 

Jackson has a broken foot and a huge target on his back. He's going to leave and I'm fine with that."

As I said, I really really love how Jackson being such a shitty fuck buddy that both of his fuck buddies are only using him for game purposes is saving his game.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

Nick, talking about how Jack is the better choice to stay over Jackson: "Number four, Jack is the better competitor [in comps]."

HE GOT BEAT BY CLIFF. TWICE. IN A ROW. HE COMES IN LAST IN EVERY VETO COMP. 

060.png

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Christie:  "I don't think it's a twist that they know each other.  I just think they know each other."  Kind of like you and Tommy know each other, except it's for real.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Jack has a grand plan to deal with his punishment.  He says that any time the guy shows up, he'll make food, he'll run stairs and then go down the ladder, and he'll shower.  Cool plan, bro.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

JESSICA JUST ADMITTED THAT SHE'S THINKING OF TAKING JACKSON OFF THE BLOCK. OMG OMG OMG

The twist of the season is Jessica is a twin, and her twin knows how to play!

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
Just now, Melina22 said:

Wait, what? Why??? 

I don't care why. It needs to happen.

Because you just KNOW Jackson is going to do and say something to fuck up his chances to stay this week. So Jess should eliminate that possibility altogether by nominating Tommy..as an early birthday present to him.

• Love 7
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Jackson might have talked Jess into pulling him off the block. This is glorious.

And all Jackson had to do as say that he didn't throw out the cookie dough, he ate it and passed it out to others. And he didn't pour the mouthwash down the drain, he just used it every time he walked by it. 

NO. NOT NICK. 

DAMN IT, JESS. NOT NICK.

• Love 4

I'm only interested in seeing one of the Jacks go home. If Jess takes Jackson down, can't Christie use her power to put Nicole or Cliff up? Maybe I'm getting this wrong, but my fear is that this is all too good to be true. (TBH I can't remember what Christie's power is.) 

• Love 1
Just now, Melina22 said:

I'm only interested in seeing one of the Jacks go home. If Jess takes Jackson down, can't Christie use her power to put Nicole or Cliff up? Maybe I'm getting this wrong, but my fear is that this is all too good to be true. (TBH I can't remember what Christie's power is.) 

Christie can use her power but it literally won't do anything: this version of the DPOV just turns the regular Veto into the DPOV so the Veto holder gets to name the renom rather than the HoH. But the HoH won the Veto. 

Kat: "Why don't you take Jackson off and put Tommy up? Because then Jack loses another vote."

YES! KAT FOR THE WIN!

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Christie can use her power but it literally won't do anything: this version of the DPOV just turns the regular Veto into the DPOV so the Veto holder gets to name the renom rather than the HoH. But the HoH won the Veto. 

Oh! Finally I get it. Thanks. I'm going to assume there's no earthly way Jess will put up Nicole or Cliff. Not that weirder things haven't happened in this bonkers game. 

• Love 2
Just now, Melina22 said:

Oh! Finally I get it. Thanks. I'm going to assume there's no earthly way Jess will put up Nicole or Cliff. Not that weirder things haven't happened in this bonkers game. 

I never thought I'd say this but: Jess is too smart for that.

• LOL 10
46 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

What has happened? Was it the fight the other night?

I think so. When Sam was evicted he told Julie that Jackson and jack will go after each other. I think it’s because Jackson told jack about holly and Kat and jack spilled it to someone else and it almost got Kat evicted. 

• Love 1

Nicole yelling Christie Kat and holly that be she’s getting tired of Christie and sis making fun of cliff.  It brings her to tears. 

I guess during the veto the non players had jobs they could do and Cliff did one and every time Christie and sis laughed at him. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Nicole has the best idea. Don't say anything and see how the vote comes out . If the vote comes out 5/3 , Nick voted with them. If it is 4/4, NIck voted with them. WHat is the problem here. 
Probably nothing else to do.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Cliff: "Nick's the one I'm worrying about." 

NO. STOP IT. BAD CLIFF.

"Why get out Jack this week? Let's get rid of Nick!" 

1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Jack slowly realizing he doesn't have the votes. Says they need to get Nicole. 

"Yes, hello, Nicole, is it? Right, right, just want you to know that I have always had your back in the game. You've been in the game the whole time, right? I wasn't sure, so I just wanted to make sure. Yes, anyways, I have always been on your side, Michelle. Wait, Nicole! Nicole, sorry about that. I have always been on your side."

• LOL 21
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

"Why get out Jack this week? Let's get rid of Nick!" 

The worst is that this happened right after Holly pointed out that if they mess up on their second attempt to get Jack out, they're all monumentally stupid. So of course, keep throwing around Nick's name. 

• Love 6

I don't think Jess realizes that Nick's two closest allies got evicted back to back. Right now, he is the definition of a Lone Wolf and what she should be doing is incentivizing him into being on their side. Instead, her talking about throwing him up will only push him away more.

Luckily, Nicole has Nick's back. Jess is still not a smart, strategic player. She trusts Christie, for crying out loud!

• Love 5

Christie reminds me of a supervisor I once had. On the surface she was all hugs and kisses to her staff. In Christmas cards she wrote "Dearest ____." She cried at staff meetings saying how much she loved us. But people would walk into her office and get walked out by security and that was that. It happened over and over again. One afternoon it happened to me. She didn't explain why, didn't even say what exactly I did wrong. "It's the end of the assignment" she said and I was walked out. Christie is that kind of snakey supervisor. That kind of act only lasts for so long.

• Love 8

Everyone talks about Vanessa but Christie reminds me most of BB15 Amanda. Her game might implode sooner though. 

Edited by Cutty
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Everyone talks about Vanessa but Christie reminds me most of BB15 Amanda. Her game might implode sooner though. 

I think Amanda was playing BETTER to this point in the game than Christie. Amanda's game only got undone by a rather bold move by Andy. 

• Love 3

Nicole saying that Christie and Sis are making fun of Cliff for being old.

Funniest thing about this is Christie claims she's 28 and doesn't look much younger than Cliff.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently, the punishment includes him annoying people whenever BB tells him that he's the speed of sound/light/something else.

It's sound, light, or smell.  And he has to run into every room of the house yelling that he's traveling at the speed of whatever.  It can happen at all hours of the day.

He's traveling at the speed of light.

Tommy light.png

• LOL 1