Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Holly and Analyse seemed more interested in looking at their reflections and playing with curling irons instead. 

Christie just made a big point of telling Jack and Nick that Holly tried to wander off when Christie was trying to make it clear that she had never been in that 5 person alliance.  Christie acted like this was super shady of Holly or something.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, missyb said:

I can't believe they are leaving this group on slop until midnight. Especially Jess. In previous years, you walked in with that key around your neck and you got to eat !

I remember midnight.......but, last week they were allowed Jackson to eat.

So, if they want to eat.....they should just eat and flip the bird to the cameras. 🖕🏻

• Love 4

Tommy just came in and Nick asked, "Do you want to have a therapy session?"  Let's be honest, it would somehow turn into a therapy session for Nick, which would end in Nick crying his eyes out some more.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

You do not need to be an All Access member, I'm not.  I  just had an account on there from when we were allowed to vote on who was going to be on that one season of Survivor.

Thanks, that must be some kind of holdover. If you don't have a log-in, which I don't, you get the choice to sign up for All Access limited commercials for $5.99, or a week of a free All Access trial. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Dance4Life said:

I forgot! Prodcution gonna mess with Jess’s HOH......bc, they are throwing in a third ‘nominee’.......based on ‘America’s Vote.’  

Fake game!

Next week, not this week.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I forgot! Prodcution gonna mess with Jess’s HOH......bc, they are throwing in a third ‘nominee’.......based on ‘America’s Vote.’  

Fake game!

The voting for the Field Trip is for the next 8 days and Julie Chen did make a point of saying the results would not affect this week's competition.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Fake game!

Jess’ HOH is this week. The contest is for the following week—comp participants revealed Sunday, Aug 11th.

• Useful 1

Thanks! 2 weeks!!!!!!

Why do people need to vote for 8 days?  Da fk! 😂

Definitely BB Production scheming!

Did y’all hear Production was trying to get Kemi to record ghetto soundbites?

Supposedly, Kemi declined and named the producer who asked her to do this.

I wonder what kind of goodies we will see in Jessica’s basket.

Also, if we see a photo of her daughter. At least her HOH letter will be meaningful.

Unlike....the one Jack got from his DOG sitter!  😂

This tells yah what a POS Jack is outside the BB house.

Sam is not in jury...so, he can see his family.

• Love 4

Cliff, Nicole, and Jess were discussing how normally BB makes them sit on the couch on the live show during the "Previously on BB" segments except tonight they didn't corral them to the living room because they were letting the drama unfold up to the last possible minute.

Jessica is so oblivious that she didn't even catch the fact that Julie Chen called them all fakers when she asked them how they were doing and they said fine.

• LOL 2

How funny would it be if Jessica of all people is the one to take out one of the Jacks?  I don't think anybody would have seen that coming.  But until the noms are final, I don't fully trust her to not do something stupid.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

Christie: "I'm sorry."
Jack: "I know. I love you and I trust you."
Christie: "You should. Not to toot my own horn but-"

I mean. Just piss on her leg, Jack. Mark your territory.

Now Holly and Kat are arguing about Jackson and whether he's aggressive or hot-headed and demeaning and Holly was getting really heated about the real world repercussions of words like that and "you have no idea what he's dealing with out there" and now FISH. 

Jessica: "Big Brother: you can't make this shit up."

Yeah. Like you winning HoH. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I think Jack and Son must have really had some harsh words. They are avoiding each other like the plague.

And I didn't get to see it.

Nick's game, on the other hand, seems like it has improved dramatically. At least his social game for the time being. 

Edited by vb68
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

i think Jack and Son must have really had some harsh words. they are avoiding each other like the plague.

And we won't get to see any fall out, either, because once again Production is keeping the feeds off of a pouting Jackson and cutting away from any conversation that he's mentioned in. 

1 hour ago, LaurenlovesTV said:

Does anyone have a link to the argument that happened right before the show ??

See below, the last post re-quoted. I re-posted it if you missed it.  The live feeds are turned off a few hours before the live show but someone apparently had access to the satellite feed and posted the link here.

1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

Tommy making a big deal about Holly and Kat potentially knowing each other...okay then...

Pot meet kettle.

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Jackson silently enters the storage room while Kat and Anal are talking. He never says a word and looks ready to explode.

He looked like he was going to explode throughout the live show too.

1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Christie is running her mouth again telling Jack, Nick, and Tommy that she's just going to read the Bible and keep her mouth SHUT going forward.

Christie:  "'Thou shall not bear false witness.'  Hmmm, wonder what that could mean."

40 minutes ago, alanisrox69 said:
  Reveal spoiler

80mins of footage prior to the live show tonight! web feeds were off, but SATELLITE FEED WAS ON!

https://imgur.com/FbuRMcS

https://mega.nz/#!SQ8TkY6Z!0cwD4uZ177tYJ-d2mTw3KvhBL_7skSFdQJcfhwi1d_M

check the mega link below pic.

Thanks do much.  I have not the time or patience to watch this but I am looking forward to you guys providing us lazy folk a nice, snarky summary of those 80 minutes.  Thanks in advance.

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

And we won't get to see any fall out, either, because once again Production is keeping the feeds off of a pouting Jackson and cutting away from any conversation that he's mentioned in. 

Saving it for Sunday and we’ll still only get a little of the story. But can production keep it up until then? 

But I’m wondering if Jackson realized Jack is more w/Christie instead of w/him. And now he’s spiraling b/c he’s not in control. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Kat to Holly about Jackson: "I'm afraid to go out there because I'm scared that he's going to blow up on me. I'm scared that he's going to air everything and more-"

So I guess Jackson tried to throw Kat under the bus before the live show. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I saw a little bit of Holly laying into Kat and telling her "to watch her words" in calling Son "aggressive" or "he mistreats women."

Holly seriously needs to buy a fucking clue. 

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I think Jack and Son must have really had some harsh words. They are avoiding each other like the plague.

I’m pretty sure nobody has, yet.  

Purely me guessing, but I suspect Jackson was lobbying hard for the keep-Sam movement during the pre-episode blackout - right until Jack brought the hammer down on it, hard.  

Which would explain Jackson’s dejected evict-Sam vote, and the current atmosphere of Jack-on-Jack animosity.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, green said:

Thanks do much.  I have not the time or patience to watch this but I am looking forward to you guys providing us lazy folk a nice, snarky summary of those 80 minutes.  Thanks in advance.

I’m manifesting the shit out of a summary!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Tommy is so anti Cliff. But I think it is purely game reasons. CLiff scares him. He is smart, cool , calm collected and probably cannot be influenced by Tommy's boyish schtick.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

"Houseguests, this is a reminder. You are not allowed to talk about Production Jackson."

You know, even if they don't give a shit about whatever issues Jackson may or may not have, you'd think they wouldn't want to deal with this shit on a daily basis. He's so much work for such little return.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I don’t vote because CBS PTB will pick who they want. It’s in the fine print. Lol

But they will see what will make the show more popular with the viewers by the vote so yes the votes do matter.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I'd just like to point out the obvious bullshit that last week, they ended Have Nots at 9 pm on Thursday because poor Jackson was having a meltdown without his watermelon and powdered peanut butter yet all the HNs are still on HN status at the moment and one of them just won HoH. 

Y'know. Just sayin'. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 14
27 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I saw a little bit of Holly laying into Kat and telling her "to watch her words" in calling Son "aggressive" or "he mistreats women."

Holly seriously needs to buy a fucking clue. 

And Kat responded she is not the one being called into the DR for what she says on the feeds.

6 minutes ago, alanisrox69 said:

If you guys want more satellite feed each week, let me know! I get it every week. This week has been the most explosive tho!

does yours have sound ? 

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Well, why let him down, I say.

Indeed. Let him manifest his own ass right out of the house.

And JESS is HOH? Hoo boy. How much longer does Christie have her power?

I'm slightly intrigued by Jack against Son. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, missyb said:

My most hated expression in Big Brother:

"I am playing an honest game"

It’s right up there with being “Here for right reasons” on The Bachelor/Bachelorette 

🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1