Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I do feel like a good portion of the fanbase HATE Christie. Which is fair. That gasp did give me hope that Christie won't be winning the Prankster Power.

I hate her. She is a bulldozer and I would not fall for her BS. All those dummies shaking their heads in agreement with her on Taco Doomsday. They ALL fuckin suck and just made a huge mistake. I am voting for Nick for this power. He is gunning for that wench. And that is all I care about.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Holly is really unattractive....she should have left that face alone. Jess is really the most beautiful girl in the house even if she’s dumber than a box of hammers.

Christie....stop playing with your hair, smile sometimes because your face is going to stick like that, stop clapping your hands, and for the love of God just STOP with your TRUTH which is absolutely NOT the truth!!!! 

Edited by JD5166
Holly is fug and looks like Elvira.
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Holly is really unattractive....she should have left that face alone. Jess is really the most beautiful girl in the house even if she’s dumber than a box of hammers.

Christie....stop playing with your hair, smile sometimes because your face is going to stick like that, stop clapping your hands, and for the love of God just STOP with your TRUTH which is absolutely NOT the truth!!!! 

Speaking of unattractive...Christie and all her necks.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Lamima said:

The JOWLS! It might be good if she wins the money so she can take care of that Business, I am twice her age and I have very little jowl action. 

3 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I mean Christie did say she’s already had chin lipo.  She also said it didn’t really work.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I mean Christie did say she’s already had chin lipo.  She also said it didn’t really work.

I guess we know it’s true about lipo....it comes back two fold and in weird places.

• Love 1

I realized today why I had such a visceral dislike for Christie right from the start.   In looks AND personality, she is a lot like my college roommate.  A girl who cried ALL THE TIME, and threatened to kill herself when things didn't go her way.  I finally told her mother, that no, she wasn't stressed about her classes, it was that her "boyfriend"  was a 28 year old married man who refused to leave his wife for an 18 year old student, that was stressing her out.  That girl, like Christie, saw everything in terms of how it affected her.  And she had the uncanny ability to make others do her bidding.  When I see Christie, that's who I see. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Worst 2 throws and ties get punishment?

But with Nicole and Cliff tied for second worst, all three might get a punishment.

Well, bye Nick, if it's not a fake eviction or if you don't win veto!

• Love 2