Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: Walking on Eggshells

druzy
  • Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

No idea if Farrah is abusing today, but in 2013 she had a DUI and blamed everyone else for it so I’m going to add her to your addiction issues list.  

I don't thecessarily indicates addiction, but her behavior in general would lead many to speculate she certainly has a substance issue. I just mean it isn't CONFIRMED, i/e/ she hasn't gone to rehab for 'exhaustion.'

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/10/2019 at 9:07 PM, druzy said:

Will Maci's earlobes go back to normal if she stops wearing those earrings or will she need surgery? 

She is going to need surgery.

On 6/10/2019 at 9:52 PM, druzy said:

I can't unsee Baby Huey without a beard. He looked a little like a bloated Elvis impersonator with his sunglasses on.

image.thumb.png.98712025572120d3908b03b86072d4f4.png

He looks like a douchebag  scion of a very rich and powerful family.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I don't thecessarily indicates addiction, but her behavior in general would lead many to speculate she certainly has a substance issue. I just mean it isn't CONFIRMED, i/e/ she hasn't gone to rehab for 'exhaustion.'

Farrah blew a .147 when the legal limit is .08.  She said it was her sister’s fault because Farrah wanted to leave the club but her sister didn’t so Farrah drank because she was bored.  She also said she wasn’t driving.  In typical Farrah speak she was parking not driving because she drove around the block and parked.  Then she claimed she was sick and the breathalyzer results were wrong due to coughing and shortage of breath.  I think someone who drives at nearly double the limit and does not see anything wrong with it is likely to be suffering from addiction issues.  YMMV and that’s cool.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 6/11/2019 at 5:52 PM, lidarose9 said:

Am I the only one who thought Ryan looked high at dinner?

I can never tell with him any more. But I do know that whenever he's trying to be "sober", he sure downs a lot of booze. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

I can see how Butch would be a charmer, however it's more of a addicts find addicts type of situation thing I think. And did they say that was his girlfriends house? Was it a halfway house that was a mansion??

Apparently Butch's girlfriend is loaded.  She is also a crazy person, but that goes without saying.  There was a text-war (or whatever the kids are calling it) between her and Tyler's sister Amber.  It is really awful!

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 6/11/2019 at 8:45 AM, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

A two hour premier generated 18 comments? This show is DONE. I removed it (and TM2) from my DVR after the dog killing incident. Clearly I'm not missing anything.

I did the same, but still have OG scheduled to record, so I peeked in and regretted it.

Cheyenne, give it up. Corey's been banging reality show girls since 2013, your vagina isn't as magical as you were hoping and it definitely isn't powerful enough to cure fame ho. Also, not to be shallow, but Taylor's (Corey's Taylor, not Pube Beard Taylor of Bud Light) is really hot.

Maybe instead of mocking her 4-year-old's speech impediment, Cate should send Nova to speech therapy. Also "I realized I don't NEED you. I'd be fine if you divorced me. I'd be a badass mom on my own." Puh-lease. You just got done bitching that your preschooler is too clingy. She'd be halfway to Arizona before Ty could pack a bag.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Farrah blew a .147 when the legal limit is .08.  She said it was her sister’s fault because Farrah wanted to leave the club but her sister didn’t so Farrah drank because she was bored.  She also said she wasn’t driving.  In typical Farrah speak she was parking not driving because she drove around the block and parked.  Then she claimed she was sick and the breathalyzer results were wrong due to coughing and shortage of breath.  I think someone who drives at nearly double the limit and does not see anything wrong with it is likely to be suffering from addiction issues.  YMMV and that’s cool.

All information I didn't have :). Plus she wrote a whole song about it. I agree, those are bad signs.

Blowin'.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Apparently Butch's girlfriend is loaded.  She is also a crazy person, but that goes without saying.  There was a text-war (or whatever the kids are calling it) between her and Tyler's sister Amber.  It is really awful!

Edited by ginger90
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I saw that. In it the girlfriend mentions Tyler’s sister Amber “liked getting fucked by  one of Kim’s boyfriends”. I did not see her deny that.

Such a sad family.

11 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

I don’t know if this has been mentioned but ‘marijuana maintenance?’ You mean ‘they smoke pot?’

It's a program in Michigan I think they qualify for. I would love to be able to tell my 13 year old "dad's on a marijuana maintenance program that the state suggested" rather than "I buy my weed from Uncle Dean and make cookies you can't eat with it because it makes everything more entertaining." #fathersday

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Cate and Ty continue to frustrate me. They are so miserable with each other. Cate tells Ty she realized over the 30 days "doesn't need him"-good, then go! Leave and let Tyler live his life!!! 

All the therapy these two allegedly go to and she doesn't have the language to say that she learned how to not be so co-dependent and she learned how to do things on her own. I am OVER these two!

• Love 9
13 hours ago, BXD said:

Cate and Ty continue to frustrate me. They are so miserable with each other. Cate tells Ty she realized over the 30 days "doesn't need him"-good, then go! Leave and let Tyler live his life!!! 

All the therapy these two allegedly go to and she doesn't have the language to say that she learned how to not be so co-dependent and she learned how to do things on her own. I am OVER these two!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/14/2019 at 2:05 PM, BXD said:

The worst part is - I don't think she meant any of it. She's just saying what she thinks will have the biggest impact on Tyler. Cate has never done any real work on herself. She's virtually the same person she was at the start of this show. No, she's worse. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

The worst part is - I don't think she meant any of it. She's just saying what she thinks will have the biggest impact on Tyler. Cate has never done any real work on herself. She's virtually the same person she was at the start of this show. No, she's worse. 

I completely agree! And he couldn’t care fucking less, I cringe with him while watching her. No one, and I mean no one, believes that she could do ANYTHING without Tyler. I don’t even think she even believes that bullshit. Her insecurities come out in the tone of her voice, and her demeanor. Any woman/mother who can handle their own child and doesn’t “need” her husband/baby daddy will be busy being a mom and an independent woman and doesn’t have time or wants to even spend her energy “talking about” or “mentioning” that she doesn’t need him. It’s almost as if she thinks if she says it enough and outloud she’ll believe it. Unfortunately, like you mentioned above, she has put in ZERO work for herself in the past 10 years we’ve been watching her. All I see her put effort into is being lazier and lazier. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I didn't realize the new season had started so I'm way behind.  We all know how painful it is to wade through the muck that is this show.  So while I was watching tonight there was a lot of conversation in my household and I may be wrong, but did Tyler's mom say "No more faking it?" about Cate's mental illness?  The camera zoomed right in on Cate and she looked so miserable and uncomfortable in that moment.  I really don't want to have to go back and re-watch any of it so if anyone can clarify this for me, that would be great.  It would also be great to have someone call Cate on her bullshit spa...oops, I mean "rehab"...trips.

• Love 1