Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Now We're Talking

• Start Topic

She does act as if it's something to be proud of. She's always spouting off about it when things are quiet. I hadn't heard one bit about her this hiatus at all until now. It's been a quiet summer for the Osbourne family. Kelly changed her hair color and Jack and wife are expecting. Guess she needed to get out there before the new season started. 

Edited by Mikita
  • Love 3

Season 8 of “The Talk” will premiere Monday, Sept. 11 at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT on CBS. The season kicks off with some of CBS’ primetime leading men as special guest co-hosts, including Shemar Moore, Chris O’Donnell, Eric Christian Olsen, and Wilmer Valderrama. Featured celebrity guests for the week include international superstar Jackie Chan, CBS’ “The Late Show” host Stephen Colbert making his first appearance to tease his hosting of the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards, actors Mark Harmon and Maria Bello from CBS’ “NCIS,” actress Mindy Kaling, who will dish on the new season of her streaming series and upcoming films, and television host Dr. Phil McGraw.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/season-8-the-talk-premiere-september-1202549024/

• Love 1

Looking forward to the show being back.

Guest co-hosts

Monday Wayne Brady?

Tuesday Shemar Moore

Wednesday Eric Christian Olsen

Thursday Wilmer Valderama

Friday Chris O'Donnell

All males. Hmm. I had heard a rumor that Aisha's possible replacement could be a male. I dismissed it, but why all males the first week back?

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:03 PM, rcc said:

It's as if Sharon is proud of it. He stumbles and bumbles through life and she publicizes it for more attention to their dysfunctional life.

I don't see the attraction but he must have something!

Didn't he pull a knife on her and threatened to kill her, at some point, in the past.  Sharon will never quit Ozzie.  I always knew that, that time where she discussed their millionth separation, while drinking lemonade, to attach herself to Beyoncé's album was a publicity stunt.  I will never understand Sharon's relevance, in the same way that I am still baffled on why the Kardashian family is so popular.. Can someone explain it to me, like I am Sherry Shepherd, lol..

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Didn't he pull a knife on her and threatened to kill her, at some point, in the past.  Sharon will never quit Ozzie.  I always knew that, that time where she discussed their millionth separation, while drinking lemonade, to attach herself to Beyoncé's album was a publicity stunt.  I will never understand Sharon's relevance, in the same way that I am still baffled on why the Kardashian family is so popular.. Can someone explain it to me, like I am Sherry Shepherd, lol..

I don't understand why the Kartrashian roaches have been so popular either. Like roaches and Sharon it doesn't seem like they are ever going to go away. Your last line about Sherri almost made me spit my ice water I was sipping on at the screen because it's was so literal. 

With new episodes of The Talk starting Monday I can give up on General Mobspital again and happily miss the impending return of Steve Burton.

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:36 PM, Mikita said:

Wow. Sharon really wants to be heard right about now. You can tell that the new season is starting soon. She's an attention "hoe".

Classic Pennywis- I mean, Sharon. She starts off with a good point then sends it all to hell with personal insults. I didn't know Jack and his wife are expecting again. Congrats to them!

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:49 PM, Mikita said:

Looking forward to the show being back.

Guest co-hosts

Monday Wayne Brady?

Tuesday Shemar Moore

Wednesday Eric Christian Olsen

Thursday Wilmer Valderama

Friday Chris O'Donnell

All males. Hmm. I had heard a rumor that Aisha's possible replacement could be a male. I dismissed it, but why all males the first week back?

I don't mind male co-hosts every now and again, but don't want a permanent one. Wayne Brady aside, I think the other actors are on the NCIS shows so that's why they're sitting in this week.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:18 AM, Apprentice79 said:

He almost choked her to death. I read an article from well over a decade ago where she talked about it like it was a harmless lover's spat. T-W-I-S-T-E-D, those two. As for the Kardashians, it's only a matter of time before they go back to obscurity. I read their show's ratings are going down (I used to watch the first few years, but got sick of it after Kim's divorce). The reason they've managed to extend their relevancy is because there's so many of them and they have Kris, the wheeling and dealing momager.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Classic Pennywis- I mean, Sharon. She starts off with a good point then sends it all to hell with personal insults. I didn't know Jack and his wife are expecting again. Congrats to them!

I don't mind male co-hosts every now and again, but don't want a permanent one. Wayne Brady aside, I think the other actors are on the NCIS shows so that's why they're sitting in this week.

He almost choked her to death. I read an article from well over a decade ago where she talked about it like it was a harmless lover's spat. T-W-I-S-T-E-D, those two. As for the Kardashians, it's only a matter of time before they go back to obscurity. I read their show's ratings are going down (I used to watch the first few years, but got sick of it after Kim's divorce). The reason they've managed to extend their relevancy is because there's so many of them and they have Kris, the wheeling and dealing momager.

Rumor has it that it was Kris that published the tepid sex tape between Kim and Ray J. So, she is willing to do anything for money and fame.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Rumor has it that it was Kris that published the tepid sex tape between Kim and Ray J. So, she is willing to do anything for money and fame.

Wouldn't surprise me at all with those types. *shakes head*

It didn't seem like Aisha was gone for good. More like she was away working and would be back later.

Julie, yes, the Sharon vs. Kim K. story is non-news, but so is everything that has to do with Sharon. You all can act like it's earth shattering, but the rest of us don't give a shit. "Kim was attacking me for saying something I didn't say!" Except you did call her a ho so....

• Love 4

Wouldn't surprise me at all with those types. *shakes head*

It didn't seem like Aisha was gone for good. More like she was away working and would be back later.

Julie, yes, the Sharon vs. Kim K. story is non-news, but so is everything that has to do with Sharon. You all can act like it's earth shattering, but the rest of us don't give a shit. "Kim was attacking me for saying something I didn't say!" Except you did call her a ho so....

Sharon tries so hard to stay relevant.  Now I understand why her oldest daughter has remained anonymous.  I do believe that she called Kim a hoe, she is backpedalling now...Sharon has attacked so many people viciously over the years. Let's not forget that she said that Teresa of New Jersey housewives would be happy to be raped in prison. The woman is vile...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mikita said:

No power on Monday or Tuesday. I will have to catch up on demand tomorrow or Friday. 

I liked yesterday's show with Shemar Moore guest hosting, but this week so far has been meh.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Jaded said:

I'm really missing Aisha. It's too fluffy without her.

The vibe is definitely off without her. I hope they bring back Carnie, Pat Harvey or any other guest co-hosts who fit in with the regulars next week.

6 hours ago, msrachelj said:

did sharon forget to brush her hair today? somehow it fits! 

Lol. She looks like an owl with an awful dye job.

• Love 5

Garcelle Beauvais (aka Fancy from The Jamie Foxx Show) is guest co-hosting all this week. I enjoyed her on a show she did on Fox called Hollywood Today Live with Ross Matthews. She's smart and funny and I'd like to see her join this show.

• Love 3

I really like Garcelle. The last show I recall seeing her in was on TNT. She was inexplicably fired. I actually stopped watching the show then. 

The only show that I truly enjoyed this past week was the one with Jackie Chan. Love him.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, rmcrae said:

Garcelle Beauvais (aka Fancy from The Jamie Foxx Show) is guest co-hosting all this week. I enjoyed her on a show she did on Fox called Hollywood Today Live with Ross Matthews.

I loved HTL, never missed a show.  I agree, GB would be a great addition to the show.

• Love 2

watching this now and have to say about the story of the truck driver who donated the wood he was carrying. well of course it was the thing to do. morally .. on one hand.....BUT... on the other , legally, it was not his to give! and what about the cop who told him it was needed? is this allowed, was the truck driver afraid to say no? what is the rest of the story?

maybe the police and the truck driver could have called the lumber company and discussed this donation?

no julie, all bets are not off when there is an emergency.  it is up to the individual or company to decide how they will or will not help. that's life. 

an employee can not make that decision. i think they said the worth was $10,000 , or more.

couldn't he have been prosecuted for theft, never mind being fired? 

was this a multi million dollar lumber company or is someone's business suffering a loss now? 

• Love 3

Yesterday's episode crystallized one thought I've been having about The Talk:  I love the audience.  After the panel talked about the horror of Nicole Kidman kissing another man on the lips, Julie asked the audience if this matters, they reacted with a resounding "NO!!!"  Thank you audience for common sense!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:47 AM, sugarbaker design said:

I loved HTL, never missed a show.  I agree, GB would be a great addition to the show.

I was bummed to find out it got canceled. It aired too late at night for me to watch during the week so I'd only see Friday episodes and one night I flipped over and some infomercial was on. I found a link to their YouTube page and saw that the final episode aired almost a month prior. Garcelle said she'd wanted to do daytime TV since she'd be able to spend more time with her boys and work on other projects. TPTB had better hire her and soon!

12 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Yesterday's episode crystallized one thought I've been having about The Talk:  I love the audience.  After the panel talked about the horror of Nicole Kidman kissing another man on the lips, Julie asked the audience if this matters, they reacted with a resounding "NO!!!"  Thank you audience for common sense!

Lol. The one thing I'd wish they'd dial down on is the constant clapping. Something I like the hosts do is go into the audience and shake hands with the audience at the end of every show.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, rmcrae said:
13 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Lol. The one thing I'd wish they'd dial down on is the constant clapping. Something I like the hosts do is go into the audience and shake hands with the audience at the end of every show.

Yes the constant clapping and yelling is overdone. As is the standing ovation. For. Every. Guest. It loses it's meaning when you do it for everyone! Oprah!Yes. Paris Hilton.No! 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Mikita said:

Yes the constant clapping and yelling is overdone. As is the standing ovation. For. Every. Guest. It loses it's meaning when you do it for everyone! Oprah!Yes. Paris Hilton.No! 

There's a name you don't hear that often anymore. 10 years ago you couldn't turn on the TV or pass a magazine rack in the grocery store without seeing her face and then time went on and POOF. That'll end up happening to the Kardashians too.

4 hours ago, junebug said:

I blame it on the warm up guy.

I'm surprised the hosts aren't annoyed by it and tell the warm up guy to tone it down.

I'm happy to see Aisha's back as a guest co-host tomorrow, but isn't it kind of soon? I know this will never happen, but in my dreams Sharon fake cries about catching Ozzy screwing the housekeeper, milkman and twenty other people and she leaves the show to "heal and find herself". Then Aisha says she's coming back and Garcelle is hired to take Sharon's seat. *sigh*

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:42 PM, msrachelj said:

watching this now and have to say about the story of the truck driver who donated the wood he was carrying. well of course it was the thing to do. morally .. on one hand.....BUT... on the other , legally, it was not his to give! and what about the cop who told him it was needed? is this allowed, was the truck driver afraid to say no? what is the rest of the story?

maybe the police and the truck driver could have called the lumber company and discussed this donation?

no julie, all bets are not off when there is an emergency.  it is up to the individual or company to decide how they will or will not help. that's life. 

an employee can not make that decision. i think they said the worth was $10,000 , or more.

couldn't he have been prosecuted for theft, never mind being fired? 

was this a multi million dollar lumber company or is someone's business suffering a loss now? 

Moments like that make me miss Aisha's ability to see both sides of a story.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I love that the women were 8ncensed about Nicole kissing another guy considering that Sharon and Julie were the other women at one time.  Could explain why it was a big deal to them.

Sharon is proud to have been the other woman. It is a badge of honor for her. 

• Love 4
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 0:15 AM, JAYJAY1979 said:

I love that the women were 8ncensed about Nicole kissing another guy considering that Sharon and Julie were the other women at one time.  Could explain why it was a big deal to them.

I never knew that Julie was an "other woman". 

Already missing Garcelle, I thought that she did great last week. 

Sheryl came across as the most intelligent woman at the table today. Not just a segment, but the whole show. She usually has a moment and then slips back into her stereotypical role. But she did good today.

Julie, rarely gives her opinion on something so controversial. Notice that she always gets everyone else's opinion and then cuts to commercial. Always.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mikita said:

Already missing Garcelle, I thought that she did great last week. 

Sheryl came across as the most intelligent woman at the table today. Not just a segment, but the whole show. She usually has a moment and then slips back into her stereotypical role. But she did good today.

Julie, rarely gives her opinion on something so controversial. Notice that she always gets everyone else's opinion and then cuts to commercial. Always.

I'm missing Garcelle too! Today's guest co-host Sabrina Soto has been on once before and while she seems like a pleasant person, she was just kinda there. She didn't fit as well as Garcelle imo.

And that's the Sheryl I like to see. I don't know how long it'll last, but I'm enjoying it.

Julie doesn't want not to say anything that might piss Mr. CBS off, I guess.

• Love 2

As much I despise Sharon, I had a good laugh when she shaded Wendy Williams today. She's (Sharon) a hypocrite since she acts like anyone cares about who Ozzy is cheating and whether or not she'll take him back, *said like Sharon* However... I like when other celebrities drag Wendy for her mess. Even better was Sheryl's "God don't like ugly" and calling Wendy out for talking shit about other people's lives and relationships when that toad frog she's married to is embarrassing her for all to see. Wave that finger like Shug Avery if you want to. You're the fool with the ring.

Sharon went back to making me ill when she was getting all chummy with Dame Judi Dench. Exaggerate that accent all you like, Mrs. You're still trash so know your place.

Edited by rmcrae
  • Love 5

Um, why is Sharon so eager for Tom Cruise to appear as a guest all of a sudden? Please keep his nutty psycho ass away from here.

What'd you guys think about Vanessa Lachey guest co-hosting? I don't want her for a permanent replacement, but I liked her.

• Love 4

Um, why is Sharon so eager for Tom Cruise to appear as a guest all of a sudden? Please keep his nutty psycho ass away from here.

What'd you guys think about Vanessa Lachey guest co-hosting? I don't want her for a permanent replacement, but I liked her.

I liked her, but, I want Garcelle.

• Love 3

Same here, liked Vanessa but prefer Garcelle. 

18 hours ago, rmcrae said:

What'd you guys think about Vanessa Lachey guest co-hosting? I don't want her for a permanent replacement, but I liked he

As a non Tom Cruise fan and an avid watcher of Scientology and the Aftermath, I want that man nowhere near the show. By the way, that in no way looked like Tom's butt. Sheryl trying to prove it by showing those photos of the younger Tom Cruise was not good in proving it. His booty was flat as a pancake in his younger days. It's possible that a little weight gain has made it curvier, but..... Hmm. Butt implants?LOL

• Love 3
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:13 PM, Mikita said:

Same here, liked Vanessa but prefer Garcelle. 

As a non Tom Cruise fan and an avid watcher of Scientology and the Aftermath, I want that man nowhere near the show. By the way, that in no way looked like Tom's butt. Sheryl trying to prove it by showing those photos of the younger Tom Cruise was not good in proving it. His booty was flat as a pancake in his younger days. It's possible that a little weight gain has made it curvier, but..... Hmm. Butt implants?LOL

HA! Loads of women are getting butt implants it wouldn't surprise me if Koo Koo Cruise did too. Even before he jumped on Oprah's couch like a kindergartner on a sugar rush there was something shifty about him I never trusted.

I don't know about the rest of the week, but Vanessa Marcil is listed as the guest host for tomorrow and Tuesday. Hopefully they'll hire Garcelle before the end of month.

I don't see anyone listed for Wednesday, but Roselyn Sanchez is filling in Thursday. I caught the first half of today's show and I'm glad they focused solely on the horrible shooting that took place last night. It seems like every other minute there's a new mass shooting tragedy. Sad.

Edited by rmcrae
Guest host update
  • Love 4

What is up with Vanessa Marcil from the last two episodes?  For someone known for her beauty she looked like she came in the clothes she slept in.  I've never seen her look so frumpy.  

• Love 2

Good show on Tuesday. I'm still watching and wondering what would Wish a think?

8 hours ago, A.J. said:

What is up with Vanessa Marcil from the last two episodes?  For someone known for her beauty she looked like she came in the clothes she slept in.  I've never seen her look so frumpy.  

Vanessa was dressed rather frumpy. I kept looking at her as real though. She's finally looking her age.lol She's matured and I really like that she hasn't gone the plastic surgery route. She looked like a real person.

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 11:40 AM, A.J. said:

Me neither. I don't know if this had anything to do with it, but she mentioned that her father unexpectedly passed away a few weeks ago.

20 hours ago, Mikita said:

Good show on Tuesday. I'm still watching and wondering what would Wish a think?

Vanessa was dressed rather frumpy. I kept looking at her as real though. She's finally looking her age.lol She's matured and I really like that she hasn't gone the plastic surgery route. She looked like a real person.

It's sad when people, male or female, go overboard with plastic surgery. It's meant to enhance your appearance. Not deform you. Unless of course you're Sharon. All the plastic surgery under the sun can't give you a soul.

Does anyone remember if the hosts congratulated Roselyn on her pregnancy when she guest hosted back in the summer? I noticed her baby bump today and found it odd that no one said anything.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, rmcrae said:

Vanessa was dressed rather frumpy. I kept looking at her as real though. She's finally looking her age. lol She's matured and I really like that she hasn't gone the plastic surgery route. She looked like a real person.

Nothing against aging naturally, it just looks like she didn't even try those two days.  It was very shocking to see what I saw then verses the last time I saw her.  In her defense I forgot that she played a younger character than her real age when she was on 90210. 

Unless of course you're Sharon. All the plastic surgery under the sun can't give you a soul.

Just, wow!  Sharon is a bit of a hypocrite though. 

• Love 2

Totally forgot. Vanessa did say that her dad died last week. Condolences to her and her family. I would probably not care how I was dressed either.

Edited by Mikita
  • Love 3

I liked Carrie Ann aka Julie Chen.

I read that story about the rapist getting joint custody this weekend. How utterly disgusting. That judge needs to be removed from the bench. In ordering joint custody,he gave this rapist his victims address. Words will not describe how angry this makes me! Sheryl did provide information about this that I was not aware of. The State of Michigan began this whole debacle because they required the mother to give information about the "father"in order for her to receive assistance. Basically, they wanted to go after this person to recoup their money. I am dumbfounded.

Edited by Mikita
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mikita said:

I liked Carrie Ann aka Julie Chen.

I read that story about the rapist getting joint custody this weekend. How utterly disgusting. That judge needs to be removed from the bench. In ordering joint custody,he gave this rapist his victims address. Words will not describe how angry this makes me! Sheryl did provide information about this that I was not aware of. The State of Michigan began this whole debacle because they required the mother to give information about the "father"in order for her to receive assistance. Basically, they wanted to go after this person to recoup their money. I am dumbfounded.

Ha! The only way I would mistake Carrie Ann for Julie is if she piled all that hair on her head. Girlfriend loves those clip-ins. Back to Carrie Ann, she was good. The producer who wanted a threesome with her and the other woman was beyond sleazy. Blech!

That story made me sick too. That poor woman is being victimized all over again.

Am I the only one who didn't understand the hoopla surrounding the Dove commercial? I hadn't seen or heard anything about it until I saw the show and immediately I recognized that the ad was saying Dove works great on all skin types. I would've liked hearing Aisha's perspective on it. Hell, Garcelle's too. I kept waiting for Sheryl to mention the morphing bit at the end of Michael Jackson's Black or White video since she loves to reference older things.

• Love 4

Today, Sharon threw some serious shade on Ivanna Trump. I laughed out loud and so did the audience and the panel. Julie quickly went to commercial, to make sure that Sharon would not say anymore. I suspect Sharon to get some nasty tweets her way. I implore you guys to go look for the clips to watch and see for yourselves.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Today, Sharon threw some serious shade on Ivanna Trump. I laughed out loud and so did the audience and the panel. Julie quickly went to commercial, to make sure that Sharon would not say anymore. I suspect Sharon to get some nasty tweets her way. I implore you guys to go look for the clips to watch and see for yourselves.

I DVR the show.  When did it happen?

7 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

I DVR the show.  When did it happen?

Today, they were talking about the kerfuffle between the first Mrs. Trump and the one that is now the first Lady.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1