Type keyword(s) to search

Eliza Limehouse: Charm Skips the 16th Generation

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

Love her?  Hate her?  Want to chop her extensions off?  Discuss Eliza here!

I'm not impressed so far.  Cam is doing her best to drum up support for her via Instagram - 

Maybe it's me, but "nerve wracked" isn't how I would describe her thus far.
Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 5

Enh, I don't hate her.  I watch a lot of HW franchises so compared to some of those howling monkeys she's ok.   IDK, I still feel like there is this desperate rush to replace T-Rav and nobody is going to come close to his sliminess 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Enh, I don't hate her.  I watch a lot of HW franchises so compared to some of those howling monkeys she's ok.   IDK, I still feel like there is this desperate rush to replace T-Rav and nobody is going to come close to his sliminess 

I don’t see “replace T-Rav” but stir shit and attract younger viewers perhaps.

Unfortunate for her that she was dropped by Charleston society after her parents’ messy, tabloid-headline divorce. Debutante balls still mean something to certain Southern girls and being excluded likely did hurt her. It’s an old story though. Being shunned by Charleston society because of one’s parents’ improper behavior was exactly what Rhett Butler realized would happen to his precious daughter Bonnie — so he set out to fix that while she was still in the pram. 😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

The thing is, Charleston society despises Southern Charm.  If Eliza's intention truly is to be accepted into Charleston society once again, the last thing she should be doing is this reality show.  Accordingly, I'm not really buying into the story she's telling. Like the others, I'm assuming she's doing this for the minor celebrity status and attention plus the Bravo paycheck.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I don’t dislike Eliza. While her Season 6 entrance wasn’t exactly graceful, I don’t think she said anything terrible to/around/about Kathryn, in this season or at the pool party of yore. Clueless, sure, but I bet Kathryn’s eyelashes that production told/encouraged Eliza to mention her connection to Thomas ASAP. It smelled of Bravo’s gentle elephant touch. 

• Love 3
On 5/25/2019 at 12:04 PM, RedHawk said:

I don’t see “replace T-Rav” but stir shit and attract younger viewers perhaps.

Unfortunate for her that she was dropped by Charleston society after her parents’ messy, tabloid-headline divorce. Debutante balls still mean something to certain Southern girls and being excluded likely did hurt her. It’s an old story though. Being shunned by Charleston society because of one’s parents’ improper behavior was exactly what Rhett Butler realized would happen to his precious daughter Bonnie — so he set out to fix that while she was still in the pram. 😉

Maybe we can get Eliza’s dad on the show as a T-Rav replacement!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don't know who she is. What I've seen so far I don't like. Where I at that dinner, meeting her for the first time, I'd be very cautious around her thereafter.

She looks better without all that seaweed hair. Now she just needs to back off the make up and stop trying to look like a raccoon.

Edited by Giselle
Pizza tonight means pizza for breakfast tomorrow!
  • Love 3

For someone who is supposed to be a "society girl," I am not part of the "society" crowd, but I know not to chomp on my gum or lick every one of my fingers at the dinner table!!  Did you guys catch that?  She was smacking away on her gum from the minute she walked into Pat's house until she left!  She must've put a fresh piece of gum in after dinner cuz she was chomping on it when she pulled Kat aside to talk to her at end of ep 1.  Oh...and when they were getting seated for dinner, she literally stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked and licked each of them!! WTF????  Did she miss her etiquette class the week those were taught????

• Love 5
On 5/30/2019 at 12:37 PM, Cupcake04 said:

For someone who is supposed to be a "society girl," I am not part of the "society" crowd, but I know not to chomp on my gum or lick every one of my fingers at the dinner table!!  Did you guys catch that?  She was smacking away on her gum from the minute she walked into Pat's house until she left!  She must've put a fresh piece of gum in after dinner cuz she was chomping on it when she pulled Kat aside to talk to her at end of ep 1.  Oh...and when they were getting seated for dinner, she literally stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked and licked each of them!! WTF????  Did she miss her etiquette class the week those were taught????

I definitely caught that! You have poor Dani (or was it Chelsea)  trying to remember which fork to use from her service lessons to look proper,  and here's the new girl over there licking her fingers. Smh

• Love 1
4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I’m giving Eliza some credit for holding new Craig in almost every scene during Cam’s party.  They would have pried that puppy from my cold dead hands.

And when she wasn’t holding Craig she was saving Chelsea’s drink when Cam was dragging her down to the grass! She has layers.

Also, she is no longer dating the dude on this episode and her new bf is definitely an upgrade in the looks department.

I also think it’s interesting that she and her new boyfriend spend a ton of time babysitting her little sister who was the result of the affair her dad had.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Curious that there was absolutely no mention of Eliza during part one of the sixth season reunion nor was she shown in any of the preview clips for part two. She filmed, as per her Instagram and behind the scenes clips on the Bravo website, so I’m curious why a main cast member was given no couch time. Even Cindy Barshop from RHONY got couch time. 

https://www.bravotv.com/southern-charm/season-6/videos/your-first-look-at-the-southern-charm-season-6-reunion

Edited by Babyfoot
Added link
  • Love 2

She legit must be sorority sisters with someone at People. I guess this also explains why they went ahead with an elopement rather than waiting until they could have a big wedding. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1

Well, good for them; I hope they are all happy together.  I never minded her, especially when she was just hanging around in her PJs doing not much when everyone else was being awful to each other at that ski lodge.

• Love 2