Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Pain Killer

doLLish
  • Start Topic

A mayoral candidate is shot by an unidentified sniper, and Intelligence races to catch the shooter before he can take out his next target.

Edited by doLLish

Burgess finally did something right, and by that I mean Hot Guy that was at her apartment.

Another everyone in Chicago is more corrupt than the corrupt Intelligence Unit so it will be okay if Voight, et al, get around to killing them at some point episode.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Burgess finally did something right, and by that I mean Hot Guy that was at her apartment.

Kim's new guy is cute. Now let's wait for the inevitable drama his job is going to cause for her at work. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Jason Beghe was really great in the scene trying to talk that guy down and get him to surrender.

The keyword is trying. That guy was a dead man the moment Voight convinced Supt. Asshole to let him into the room with the hostages.

I wish Burgess would 1. Spend 5 minutes not being in love with the next guy she speaks to and 2. Winds up with someone who isn’t a terrible idea.

She hasn’t done either yet. She is such a doll.

• Love 1

Solid episode overall - but my one gripe was how Darius blamed everyone except himself for how his life turned out. Yes, he was treated horribly by the guard; yes, his dreams of joining the Army were dashed. But Darius put himself in a bad position in the first place by getting involved with the armed robbery. Nobody said one single word about this basic fact, however, as though Darius were totally blameless in what happened. 

Again, I'm not trying to lessen the faults of "the system" or the crooked guard. But Darius should have taken some responsibility as well - he was 17, not 7.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:38 PM, TigerLynx said:

Another everyone in Chicago is more corrupt than the corrupt Intelligence Unit so it will be okay if Voight, et al, get around to killing them at some point episode.

I take it you don't read the news.  Granted it's exaggerated here, it is TV after all, but Chicago is well known for its corruption.