Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, dariafan said:

Watching the episodes over and over ( and over ) you see that even though there are many clothing / costume options, the ones that get repeated.  Season 8. Jennifer and Samantha had the same costume   It was a pretty 1 

Jenn A had an IG story a couple of years ago where she was thanking the vets and alumni for donating their old costumes to some of the girls auditioning.  She said parents were digging them out of storage boxes and Fed Ex-ing as she spoke:)

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/19/2022 at 3:21 PM, MaryWebGirl said:

If she had said "for the year" she would have been called out for assuming she was going to the make the team.

Reminds me of the KC cheerleader (Paige, I think?), when she told Kelli in an office visit that she'll show her tomorrow that she can improve, and Kelli said "That's presumptuous thinking you have another day." 

Edited by ByTor
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, ByTor said:

Reminds me of the KC cheerleader (Paige, I think?), when she told Kelli in an office visit that she'll show her tomorrow that she can improve, and Kelli said "That's presumptuous thinking you have another day." 

yeah, ashley paige lmao

i liked her a lot. kelli was snippy for no reason smh

• Love 13

I initially liked Ashely Paige and then could not stand her.  She would say I used to be pro bowl cheerleader but I will be a rookie like anyone else but it came across as false modesty.  She thought she was much better than she was.  She was pretty but very very stiff and seemed annoyed if she got corrections.

I was just glad the second year they. did not take her back to training camp cause nothing was going to loosen her up.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, vanillagum said:

yeah, ashley paige

That's it!!! Just plain "Paige" didn't look right to me, thanks!

7 hours ago, Lexusprincess said:

She was pretty but very very stiff

The last time I saw that season, I totally got why Judy said she was "waddling" when she did the entrance.

• Love 8

anyone else think it was really weird, unnecessary, and excessive when melissa brought in breelan and caila's moms in season 9? lmao

this was like the first season i saw so when this happened it made me subconsciously think breelan was a legacy and i kind of thought that for a good while lol. they made the whole thing feel so ~important by bringing her mom in

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 5/11/2022 at 5:24 AM, raindancer said:

....I actually really liked what they did with her hair *hides*

Me too - when *they* did her hair. Unfortunately,  styles like that are hard to recreate if you're not a hair person. Bad hair days are impossible to deal with. You have to know what you're doing to have a cut like that. Taylor didn't. I wouldn't either.

• Love 1
On 5/21/2022 at 11:17 AM, Lexusprincess said:

I initially liked Ashely Paige and then could not stand her.  She would say I used to be pro bowl cheerleader but I will be a rookie like anyone else but it came across as false modesty.  She thought she was much better than she was.  She was pretty but very very stiff and seemed annoyed if she got corrections.

I was just glad the second year they. did not take her back to training camp cause nothing was going to loosen her up.

Yes! I mute the volume when she's on. She's as stiff and robotic when she speaks as she is when she dances!

• Love 4
On 5/19/2022 at 12:20 PM, dariafan said:

Some seasons the outfits they have to wear on recording nights seem uncomfortable on top   

Yes! I often think, how are their inner arms not all scratched up and red from all the bling on the sides of their tops?? Also, as many point out, there are seasons the tops don't seem to fit or be constructed for supported sporty activity.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Anyone ever catch in Season 7, when they are in the locker room after the preseason game and Kelli says they have 24 hours off with out them and then repeats again that they will see them in 24 hours, that Judy does an exasperated eyeroll? 😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

i will never get over how absurd it is for kelli to have been so AGHAST and horrified and ANGRY that season 13 taylor didn't know what the me too movement was while she works for the kind of organization she works for. huh?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 5/24/2022 at 11:22 PM, Bindilou said:

Yes! I mute the volume when she's on. She's as stiff and robotic when she speaks as she is when she dances!

From what we were shown , I don’t see her being a “ goofball” like she claimed. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

A couple of observations from watching all of the seasons multiple times. The girls in the first few seasons are way more natural looking and relatable than the more recent girls. Watching the girls in season 1 biking is way more relatable than watching seasons 12-16. They're just way to "perfect" now. And WHY does Kelli ask the girls if their boobs are real or not? What difference does it make? Is she going to make them get rid of them? No. So why bring it up? Also noticed that after Kelli points out Christina's flat chest in season 12 (from a photo where she has her hands over her head and wearing a top that doesn't accentuate the breasts like the uniform does), she clearly went and bought some boobs by season 14. Made me sad that she felt the need to do that. She's not the only one on the smaller side.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, WenD08 said:

It was, even discussed what the nature of the illness was.  I updated her page on Wiki Fandom.  Very sad.

What was the nature of illness ? 

On 6/4/2022 at 4:25 PM, EricaShadows said:

I don't know if it was ever discussed here, but I found out today that Cathleen Williams (Season 4 and maybe 5) passed away in spring of 2020 after a short illness.

That season is on right now. Episode 3. So sad to see her knowing that she passed.

• Sad 2
On 6/4/2022 at 6:25 PM, EricaShadows said:

I don't know if it was ever discussed here, but I found out today that Cathleen Williams (Season 4 and maybe 5) passed away in spring of 2020 after a short illness.

Sees that’s sad.   She was cute.  Just not powerful 

• Sad 2
On 6/4/2022 at 5:25 PM, EricaShadows said:

From personal experience, usually when a death is listed as "a brief illness" it's because they died of something controversial or painful for the family (eating disorders, certain diseases, addiction, suicide, etc.). Another example, someone who was outspoken about not getting vaccinated, then died of Covid. Otherwise, it would be listed. I just experienced this last year.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Bindilou said:
On 6/5/2022 at 7:25 AM, EricaShadows said:

From personal experience, usually when a death is listed as "a brief illness" it's because they died of something controversial or painful for the family (eating disorders, certain diseases, addiction, suicide, etc.). Another example, someone who was outspoken about not getting vaccinated, then died of Covid. Otherwise, it would be listed. I just experienced this last year.

I don't want to be rude but can we not talk about someone's death?

• Like 1

I see the board's been changed a little.  Hope this is the right forum for this.  The season Jenna Jackson and Holly Powell got in trouble for dating players, I know Holly quit and Jenna stayed.  Did Jenna retire at the end of that season?

1 minute ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

I see the board's been changed a little.  Hope this is the right forum for this.  The season Jenna Jackson and Holly Powell got in trouble for dating players, I know Holly quit and Jenna stayed.  Did Jenna retire at the end of that season?

Yes she did 

• Useful 1
Just now, Holly85 said:

Yes she did 

Would have been interesting to see Jenna try to audition again.  I'm sure she knew there was no way in hell she'd be asked back after the player dating incident.  Do we know which players were involved? If it's been mentioned I haven't seen it. TIA.

5 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Would have been interesting to see Jenna try to audition again.  I'm sure she knew there was no way in hell she'd be asked back after the player dating incident.  Do we know which players were involved? If it's been mentioned I haven't seen it. TIA.

Jenna dances in the nba Mavericks D-town crew and apparently she was messing with Dak prescott the quarterback 

• Useful 1

Can someone pls remind me what happened to Kaitlyn LaRae (I think that's how she spells it).  The blonde that almost got cut the day before squad announcement in season 8?  I wanna say she was injured in a car accident and had to quit once the season started. TIA.

• Useful 1
37 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Can someone pls remind me what happened to Kaitlyn LaRae (I think that's how she spells it).  The blonde that almost got cut the day before squad announcement in season 8?  I wanna say she was injured in a car accident and had to quit once the season started. TIA.

She was injured in the car accident before training camp ever started. Not sure how much effect it had on her dancing throughout year. We don’t know for sure but the thought was she pulled for weight then either quit/was dismissed. 

• Useful 2

Was Kaitlyn ever shown that year during TCC or was she kind of "edited out" like Erica Wilkins and who was that tcc that got a lawyer involved for them to not show her office cut (and maybe her in TCC at all. Or was she still visibly seen eg the front of her face and not the back (I know its been talked about that we can see the back of Erica the season she was cut for drinking on the job) 

18 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Was Kaitlyn ever shown that year during TCC or was she kind of "edited out" like Erica Wilkins and who was that tcc that got a lawyer involved for them to not show her office cut (and maybe her in TCC at all. Or was she still visibly seen eg the front of her face and not the back (I know its been talked about that we can see the back of Erica the season she was cut for drinking on the job) 

Yes Kaitlyn was shown a bit during season 8. She got in trouble for going tanning the night before cameos. Kelli just thought she was so pretty, so she couldn't cut her. Lol 

There was a girl named Rebecca that got cut in season 6 and we never saw it. She was shown a few times and called out for at least one mistake during camp. I don't know about her getting a lawyer involved though. It was said that veteran Amy Reese got a lawyer to not have her cut shown. That was one of the earlier seasons. I guess she was cut during training camp for partying at the calendar shoot that year. Rumors anyway. 

• Useful 1
23 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

You can see her sitting off to the side when they are practicing on the outdoor field.

• Useful 1

In Episode 303 (I think) when Kelli called the vets into the locker room there was a girl sitting in street clothes.  She was seen again (I think) when the squad was announced.  I thought it was Sarah Gourley but it's not.  Anyone know who it was?

38 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

In Episode 303 (I think) when Kelli called the vets into the locker room there was a girl sitting in street clothes.  She was seen again (I think) when the squad was announced.  I thought it was Sarah Gourley but it's not.  Anyone know who it was?

Kandi Harris - she was recovering from surgery at the time.  Story on the CMT boards at the time was that she had a cyst removed from her lower spine.

• Useful 3
7 hours ago, go4luca said:

I’m not sure if it is craziness.  I’m not going to go into it but John Galt had shared some about the Tara/Savannah situation that matches up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the inside info that it happened during their rookie year?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Emma Snyder said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the inside info that it happened during their rookie year?

I recall a post on here their rookie year (Season 12) that Gina and Rachel A were overheard commenting that they liked dancing next to Tara and/or Savannah because it made them look better - the implication being that Tara/Savannah were not good dancers and made them look better in comparison. But I think the post was from someone who overheard them talking at a restaurant (or something similar) from what I recall. Since forum rules dictate we can’t ask for “receipts” from a poster, I don’t think anyone ever asked for verification. But Gina specifically named Tara/Savannah as the girls she became “close” with when she was called into the office and questioned on her attitude. Maybe because she always danced next to Tara, they just ended up becoming friends.  And going to the zoo together…so that’s cool  😂 

This was the first I’ve heard about a Tara/Savannah situation in Season 13.

But in a group of 46 women all trying to be one of the 36 most sought after women in Texas, I can’t say Im shocked there was occasional- or frequent- cattiness. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

I recall a post on here their rookie year (Season 12) that Gina and Rachel A were overheard commenting that they liked dancing next to Tara and/or Savannah because it made them look better - the implication being that Tara/Savannah were not good dancers and made them look better in comparison. But I think the post was from someone who overheard them talking at a restaurant (or something similar) from what I recall. Since forum rules dictate we can’t ask for “receipts” from a poster, I don’t think anyone ever asked for verification. But Gina specifically named Tara/Savannah as the girls she became “close” with when she was called into the office and questioned on her attitude. Maybe because she always danced next to Tara, they just ended up becoming friends.  And going to the zoo together…so that’s cool  😂 

But in a group of 46 women all trying to be one of the 36 most sought after women in Texas, I can’t say Im shocked there was occasional- or frequent- cattiness. 

They all lived in the same apartment block just a few steps from each other. Tara and Savannah together and Gina shared with Molly. There were others in that block too. They called it the "DCC dorm". There is chat about it on the "These boots" podcast (Molly and Gina)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Emma Snyder said:

Correct.

2 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

To be clear, this isn't the situation the person in the Reddit group is referring to.  If that is what you are suggesting?  Or perhaps you're just citing an incident you recall that involves Tara and Savannah.

• Love 3