Type keyword(s) to search

Felicity Smoak: Bitch With Wifi

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

According to at least some reddit users, Arrow's 100th crossover proved that Oliver's most dearest wish was still to have been married to Laurel and the only reason he wasn't with her was he didn't know she was still in love with him until right before she died.  Otherwise, he'd been just trying to move on since season two when Laurel dumped him.  

This is why I will forever DETEST the 100th episode. Not just because it felt like a celebration of s1 alone and not the show as a whole, or because it featured aliens in a season they claimed was "going back to basics" but because it gave O/L fans hope for a relationship that had been dead for at least 3 seasons, probably more. Add that to the complete dismissal of Felicity's importance aside from the hint of Smoak Tech being the light/guide home in that craptastic alien delusion (which O/L fans seem to dismiss completely - it wasn't Oliver's dream world, it was an ALIEN DELUSION), the whole episode was insulting.

They can shove the 100th up their ass, honestly. It was garbage. I don't think I've ever hated an episode more tbh and there have definitely been some stinkers over the years. Haha.

• Love 13

It wasn't even a celebration of all of S1. It was a celebration of the early part of S1 before the EPs figured out what made Arrow work (OTA).

It was a celebration of the Arrow that would've been canceled after 1 or 2 seasons and which would never have led to The Flash, LoT, Supergirl and Black Lightning being launched.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 14

I don't think personally that the writers built the entire 100th around Laurel and Oliver, like they went in with the intention of it being a big Laurel and Oliver episode for the shippers. I think it was more a side effect of the concept of Oliver and Robert never getting on the Gammbit. Theoretically that would have meant Oliver and Laurel never broke up ergo have them together. Then I think they decided to put moments in that would be a shout out or "love letter" to that segment of fans, like giving Oliver the chance to say a proper goodbye, seeing them engaged and planning a wedding etc. 

But I could also see how the writers thought the Olicity memory flash montage and the scene in the bunker of OTA with Diggle and Felicity still fighting the good fight and Diggle as Green Arrow was also honouring fans of OTA Olicity. 

So it was probably another one of those cases where the writers thought they were covering all bases but misread or got an unexpected fan response. 

• Love 4

Part of it was the writers misreading how the audience would react yet again.  They probably thought that having Oliver repeat the dialogue he had with Felicity now with Laurel ("Will you marry me?" "I think I already answered that") would be a nod to Oliver/Felicity.  Instead it felt like Felicity was being diminished even more.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Part of it was the writers misreading how the audience would react yet again.  They probably thought that having Oliver repeat the dialogue he had with Felicity now with Laurel ("Will you marry me?" "I think I already answered that") would be a nod to Oliver/Felicity.  Instead it felt like Felicity was being diminished even more.

And those that loved the Laurel and Oliver stuff won't even admit that the line was deliberate let alone a nod to Felicity.  So yeah, the diminishing continues.  

• Love 1

Oh don't mind me.   I've just been stuck for going on two weeks in a massively annoying (and circular) conversation with a Reddit fanatic that won't even agree to disagree about what the dream world in Invasion might mean.  Apparently the only possible explanation is that Oliver's undying perfect wish now and forever will to have been to marry Laurel.  

I may sound down but it's more sarcasm than surrender.  

• Love 1
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I don't know. It always felt to me like Oliver's happy memories of Felicity overwrote whatever happy memories he may have had of Laurel.

• Love 3

I think Oliver wanting to be married to Felicity was twisted in his memories to wanting to be married to Laurel since it was a shared dream world and if Sara was dreaming of Laurel alive and happy, it would also make a certain sense for Sara to dream Laurel would get Laurel's HEA and that would be marrying Oliver, she told her as much before Sara ever got on the Gambit.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

Oh don't mind me.   I've just been stuck for going on two weeks in a massively annoying (and circular) conversation with a Reddit fanatic that won't even agree to disagree about what the dream world in Invasion might mean.  Apparently the only possible explanation is that Oliver's undying perfect wish now and forever will to have been to marry Laurel.  

I may sound down but it's more sarcasm than surrender.  

I feel you ?

The way I look at it is these are the same people who thought Felicity was a ghost in the limo scene and that the set pics of Laurels funeral were a dream sequence. I'm kind of petty and want them to totally buy that Black Siren is going to magically redeem herself back into the exact version Laurel Lance so Oliver can fall in love with her so that when that doesn't happen they have to sit and watch Olicity get married maybe have a baby or two and suffer?

• Love 1

I liked the AU part of the 100th, I thought it was well done and honored all of Arrow's history.  I didn't have a problem with Lauiver because 1 - it was an Alien Induced "Dream" World that Oliver wanted out of very early on and 2 - they pretty much re-used Olicity scenes/talks for Lauvier which seemed obvious (to me) that the point was to show that Oliver's mind was being messed with and that they were twisting his memories to fit this "dream" world.  Finally, I thought having the Olicity Fern, OTA in the Bunker, Diglicity working together and Oliver finding them and getting flashes of the Real World to all be very positive Olicity/OTA shoutouts in the 100th episode.  I also loved that Smoak Tech was the "way home" for Oliver, which plays on both levels, since as Overwatch she's home base and as Oliver's LI she's his "home".

I understand that it might not have been enough for some, especially to overcome the shouts from Antis, Comic or Lauiver stans but, I don't care about them or what they have to say.  It's also pretty obvious that the Network/Producers don't care about them either.  So it doesn't really bother me but, I get that it's upsetting/annoying to others.

For me the parts i didn't like about the 100th were back in the real world, mostly because the tone was seriously off. They tried to make it into a team comedy but, it didn't fit with the events of the Flash episode.

The biggest issue i had with the Crossover and with the 100th was that dipshit from LoT making snide comments about Felicity and Felicity/Curtis,

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

For me the parts i didn't like about the 100th were back in the real world, mostly because the tone was seriously off. They tried to make it into a team comedy but, it didn't fit with the events of the Flash episode.

Co-sign all that you said, but particularly this. The only thing I would have added was Felicity meeting everyone when they were out of the dream world.

• Love 1

I would like MG & Co to confirm that the Ollie and Laurel scenes were taken from Olicity moments. It  seemed obvious to me but I would have preferred the episode spell it out for the audience (like flashs to the real moment). LOL I did truly enjoy him forgetting all about Laurel when he realized the world wasn't real.

Bringing it back to Felicity, I agree the real world stuff wasn't good. I expected so much more. I certainly didn't expect her to be babysitting.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I liked the AU part of the 100th, I thought it was well done and honored all of Arrow's history.  I didn't have a problem with Lauiver because 1 - it was an Alien Induced "Dream" World that Oliver wanted out of very early on and 2 - they pretty much re-used Olicity scenes/talks for Lauvier which seemed obvious (to me) that the point was to show that Oliver's mind was being messed with and that they were twisting his memories to fit this "dream" world.  Finally, I thought having the Olicity Fern, OTA in the Bunker, Diglicity working together and Oliver finding them and getting flashes of the Real World to all be very positive Olicity/OTA shoutouts in the 100th episode.  I also loved that Smoak Tech was the "way home" for Oliver, which plays on both levels, since as Overwatch she's home base and as Oliver's LI she's his "home".

I understand that it might not have been enough for some, especially to overcome the shouts from Antis, Comic or Lauiver stans but, I don't care about them or what they have to say.  It's also pretty obvious that the Network/Producers don't care about them either.  So it doesn't really bother me but, I get that it's upsetting/annoying to others.

The biggest issue i had with the Crossover and with the 100th was that dipshit from LoT making snide comments about Felicity and Felicity/Curtis,

47 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I would like MG & Co to confirm that the Ollie and Laurel scenes were taken from Olicity moments. It  seemed obvious to me but I would have preferred the episode spell it out for the audience (like flashs to the real moment). LOL I did truly enjoy him forgetting all about Laurel when he realized the world wasn't real.

Bringing it back to Felicity, I agree the real world stuff wasn't good. I expected so much more. I certainly didn't expect her to be babysitting.

And on top of the reusing old Olicity memories in moments with FakeLaurel I also liked the contrast in Oliver having flashes to every big "first" moment with Felicity and having that soft meaningful recognition moment against the scene where he's talking to FakeLaurel and he flashes to seeing her as ZombieLaurel. If they were trying to make a pro Lauriver episode I feel like they would have included memory flashes of intimate/meaningful moments in Laurel and Olivers past. I mean didn't Oliver also have memory flashes of him and Dig in one of their scenes? Like the hand shake moment from 1x03?

My take is that Oliver giving Laurel a proper goodbye was the more important element for the writers then Oliver and Laurel being engaged. I think the wedding aspect is just the usual "What if?" Episode cliche where they usually have someone married to/engaged/dating/sleeping with the last person you'd expect them to be with in normal show canon. Friends and One Tree Hill were good examples of that. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LeighAn said:

My take is that Oliver giving Laurel a proper goodbye was the more important element for the writers then Oliver and Laurel being engaged.

But did he have to tell her that she deserves better than him? whines (I would have accepted "someone who loves you like you deserved to be loved" but not that he's not good enough for her.)

I agree that they weren't deliberately trying to write a pro-Lauriver episode.  But the way they wrote it I thought diminished Felicity.  She was a ditz in the real world, and a ditz/music box ornament in the dream one.  And having Smoak Tech be the guide home doesn't make how they wrote Felicity herself any better.

5 hours ago, bijoux said:

I don't know. It always felt to me like Oliver's happy memories of Felicity overwrote whatever happy memories he may have had of Laurel.

I will try to accept this a head canon, combined with @BkWurm1's comment about Sara's influence affecting it too.  (Although by then Sara should have known that Oliver was happier with Felicity than he ever was with Laurel.  Get your personal guilt out of the dream sequence, Sara.)

• Love 1

You know, sometimes it seems like the 100th episode is something they had in mind from the beginning*, when they figured (optimistically), "hey, we'll get 5 seasons, do 5 years of flashbacks, and maybe we can marry off O/L in the 100th, so we can do a 'what if?' and show them together then too and say, 'see, O/L always end up together.'"

Then the show changed from the original vision, but they refused to change some of the elements they had in mind for episode 100. They added in the crossover stuff and everything and used the alien brainwashing as a reason for the 'what if?' but didn't think beyond that. And since Felicity wasn't originally part of the plan, they didn't have a plan in mind for her role in the 100th, and since they had to figure in how to factor in the crossover, they thought that what we got from Felicity would be enough and we wouldn't mind her behavior. (It wasn't and we did.) I agree with this:

14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But the way they wrote it I thought diminished Felicity.  She was a ditz in the real world, and a ditz/music box ornament in the dream one.  And having Smoak Tech be the guide home doesn't make how they wrote Felicity herself any better.

Sometimes I wonder what the 100th would have been if KC hadn't been available. Say she had gotten another gig and there was no way she could come back and film for even one day. 

*I'm not saying that this is at all true, but it's how the episode itself comes across to me sometimes since it seems to be a love letter to season 1 and not all 99 episodes before it. 

• Love 6

I think the episode was a mess because it was partially a what if, partially a dream and masks thrown in there to make a cool fight. A real what if with Oliver never going on the Gambit would have been interesting..even with the O/L part of it like a dream/hallucination with the people that are instead important to Oliver now would have been..

Also it was a joint hallucination but all Ray and Dig imagined was Felicity apparently?

The episode was so open to interpretation both sides can take it as they like..

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Chaser said:

I'd like confirmation too. Because yeah, to me it seems obvious that they used Olicity dialogue intentionally and that meant something but I also don't trust these writers and it wouldn't surprise me if they genuinely forgot what they had previously written. They have before. 

And to make this on thread, I barely remember Felicity from the 100th episode which says a lot, IMO. She should have been a vital part seeing as she's been there since the beginning but it did feel like they diminished her role and I'll never forgive them for that. 

• Love 7

I'm sure they used the dialogues intentionally, it was too big of a coincidence, but it's what it means that is open to interpretation. O/F shippers can say it's proof what he really wants is that life with Felicity, O/L shippers can say he wanted to live that life with LL. And then O/F shippers can say if he wanted he would have had when she was alive and O/L shippers can say he didn't because he didn't feel like he deserved her and so on..

• Love 2
Just now, Midnight Lullaby said:

I'm sure they used the dialogues intentionally, it was too big of a coincidence, but it's what it means that is open to interpretation. O/F shippers can say it's proof what he really wants is that life with Felicity, O/L shippers can say he wanted to live that life with LL. And then O/F shippers can say if he wanted he would have had when she was alive and O/L shippers can say he didn't because he didn't feel like he deserved her and so on..

And then I can say that Oliver's last thought before he died was of kissing Felicity (with Laurel nowhere to be seen) and not once did he think about Laurel when he thought Felicity was with Ray and he was going to end up dying alone. It's like they have selective memory and forgot what was shown previously. Although, to be fair, the writers kind of did that in s5 too so I suppose I can't be too hard on them. LOL.

• Love 2

If they did a true What If episode (his life is crap and the city is in ruins cause of the Undertaking), I would have been cool with Felicity not appearing  in AU and just taking the lead in Real. 

If it was an actual fantasy world of his, I would have liked them to take into consideration the last five years. His family and friends are alive and happy. He's married to Felicity. Diggle is his close friend. Thea is there but Malcolm isn't her Dad. Bonus points if Felicity was taken too. Can you imagine the angst if Olicity were both given that world?

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

And then I can say that Oliver's last thought before he died was of kissing Felicity (with Laurel nowhere to be seen) and not once did he think about Laurel when he thought Felicity was with Ray and he was going to end up dying alone. It's like they have selective memory and forgot what was shown previously. Although, to be fair, the writers kind of did that in s5 too so I suppose I can't be too hard on them. LOL.

LOL, yeah..but I was talking about episode 100th..if we look at the show as a whole I don't see how people can say Oliver wanted her..in that messy episode instead they gave them an argument that isn't based on complete nonsense for once..

4 minutes ago, Chaser said:

If they did a true What If episode (his life is crap and the city is in ruins cause of the Undertaking), I would have been cool with Felicity not appearing  in AU and just taking the lead in Real. 

If it was an actual fantasy world of his, I would have liked them to take into consideration the last five years. His family and friends are alive and happy. He's married to Felicity. Diggle is his close friend. Thea is there but Malcolm isn't her Dad. Bonus points if Felicity was taken too. Can you imagine the angst if Olicity were both given that world?

That's what I'm saying too and the main reason I didn't like the episode.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BunsenBurner said:

Just wondering

Anybody else having trouble giving a like to a post here?  I'm getting a notice saying "I'm not allowed to like the content from this user."  Yet, I can like  a later one on this page. 

Usually, when it happens to me, it's because the site is lagging so I don't see my like but the site knows I have liked it and so won't let me click on the heart again until it has caught up to reflect what I've already done.

• Love 1

From my personal archives - Felicity Smoak of Arrow has been mentioned in numerous media articles about other tv shows, netflix series, movies and books, including the following (I have the source links)...

• Supergirl
  • The Flash
  • Riverdale
  • Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
  • Marvel's Iron Fist
  • Marvel's Inhumans
  • Orphan Black
  • Trollhunters
  • Man of Steel/Batman v. Superman
  • xXx: The Return of Xander Cage
  • Hidden Figures
  • Letter from an Unknown Woman
  • Batgirl
  • Han Solo: A Star Wars Story
  • Avengers: Infinity War
  • Wired by Julie Garwood

Felicity Smoak has also been mentioned in media articles about smart women, IT women, STEM women and female "nerds" (BetterCloud.com, Blasting News, MTV.com and Rocket-Women.com).

Felicity Smoak has also been mentioned in media articles about subjects ranging from disabilities (SMA News Today) to baby names (Daily Post UK).

Felicity Smoak has also been the subject of a "Fandom" panel at a superhero identities symposium (by Bertha Chin).

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, tv echo said:

From my personal archives - Felicity Smoak of Arrow has been mentioned in numerous media articles about other tv shows, netflix series, movies and books, including the following (I have the source links)...

• Supergirl
  • The Flash
  • Riverdale
  • Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
  • Marvel's Iron Fist
  • Marvel's Inhumans
  • Orphan Black
  • Trollhunters
  • Man of Steel/Batman v. Superman
  • xXx: The Return of Xander Cage
  • Hidden Figures
  • Letter from an Unknown Woman
  • Batgirl
  • Han Solo: A Star Wars Story
  • Avengers: Infinity War
  • Wired by Julie Garwood

Felicity Smoak has also been mentioned in media articles about smart women, IT women, STEM women and female "nerds" (BetterCloud.com, Blasting News, MTV.com and Rocket-Women.com).

Felicity Smoak has also been mentioned in media articles about subjects ranging from disabilities (SMA News Today) to baby names (Daily Post UK).

Felicity Smoak has also been the subject of a "Fandom" panel at a superhero identities symposium (by Bertha Chin).

Interesting. As I said upthread, whilst she's not the originator of the "gorgeous It genius or even of her look, it's awesome that she's one of the big go to comparisons for potentially similar characters and as in the cast of Inhumans, almost certainly inspired the character's look as well (and definitely Kara's pilot look but that's not surprising given Berlanti's involvement.

• Love 1

That makes me curious about the genesis of her distinct style.  She's older I the Firestorm comics, right?  Who came up with her current look?  There is always so much stock put into the design of superhero costumes, when I'd argue that Felicity's blond ponytail and glasses is one of the most distinctive looks to come out of Arrow.

I know that some guest actors bring their own clothes and let the wardrobe person select and assemble from their.  Was that Emily's pink shirt?  Is her look called out at all in the 1x03 script?

Edited by TrueMyth
  • Love 1

EBR does an amazing job as Felicity. I often chit chat to people and whenever Arrow comes up, if someone has watched it or is watching it they tell me how much they love Felicity and how she's so likeable. 

EBR just oozes charm which is so important. I don't think there is any shortage of pretty/good looking actresses but you need to be charming and appealing.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TrueMyth said:

That makes me curious about the genesis of her distinct style.  She's older I the Firestorm comics, right?  Who came up with her current look?  There is always so much stock put into the design of superhero costumes, when I'd argue that Felicity's blond ponytail and glasses is one of the most distinctive looks to come out of Arrow.

I know that some guest actors bring their own clothes and let the wardrobe person select and assemble from their.  Was that Emily's pink shirt?  Is her look called out at all in the 1x03 script?

Whoever originated it, we know EBR fought to retain the signature look of the ponytail and glasses when they started pushing to glam her up more.  I applaud that more and more as the seasons pass. 

It still bothers me though, that I'm supposed to believe she's had the same glasses or at least that same style since before she ever graduated college.

Yep.  My insurance has me change frames every two years. This was the first time that I actually said I want the same frames with the new prescription.  The frames weren't on the floor any more. Maybe she had bad insurance or liked the style during MIT and QC IT, but being an EA or CEO should have effected a change, even if she looks great in them.

• Love 1

While I get the complaint, I really like her in these frames, so I can't say I'm waiting for her to change them. Also, I really can't think of a fictional character who changed glasses during a show's run at the moment. Alex Dunphy, but the actress was growing and grew out of the frames, plus they kept them dark rimmed, to hold on to the visual.

7 hours ago, ComicFan777 said:

I've been wearing the same frames since I was sixteen...so, over twenty years now...just kinda attached to this one.

Wow, 20 years?  I got my first pair when I was around that age but seven years later they literally fell apart in pieces and they'd only survived that long (bent and without nose pads mind you) due to a lot of glue, desperation and losing them for a year.  (Yup, prescription sunglasses in the theater, not as bad as one might think)

4 hours ago, bijoux said:

While I get the complaint, I really like her in these frames, so I can't say I'm waiting for her to change them. Also, I really can't think of a fictional character who changed glasses during a show's run at the moment. Alex Dunphy, but the actress was growing and grew out of the frames, plus they kept them dark rimmed, to hold on to the visual.

Offhand I do remember the fuss when each time Daniel Jackson on Stargate SG-1 got new glasses.  Once I think it was because he'd started the series with really large lenses that had gone severely out of fashion.  There might have been more times in between but another time was in the ninth season, they had someone sit on his glasses in a really cute scene so they could update them.  I have to think even prop glasses get worn out after so many years.  

I nag about it partly because the styles for glasses change like clothing or shoes. Maybe not as fast, but often pretty drastically. Eventually, they are going to look outdated.  Part of it is realism and how often is typical for someone to keep the same frames let alone the prescription.  And she's been on enough missions that at least one time I'd have expected for her glasses to reap some consequences.  Even if the frames hold up, the lenses scratch or the anti-reflective coating gets cloudy and that's usually when I've decided to update my frames, I've never thought to just buy replacement lenses for the frames I have because, after a few years, they get really worn out. And I'm much more careful with my glasses now than I was in my teens and twenties.    

It's just a point of realism that takes me out of the show.  Glasses like Alex's on Modern Family are classics as well, with the solid dark frame.  With Felicity, I can't tell myself she probably just got another pair that looks really similar, you can see the pattern and tell it's the same exact frame.  The best I've come up with (head canon) is Felicity has a super stable prescription and for some bizarre reason bought a bunch of the same frames (when she was in college though?  - maybe Donna got a real good deal from a friend?)  That still doesn't explain why when she updated her wardrobe in season two she never considered then or in the future to have options for the glasses she wears.  It just seems like something she'd be interested in.  Can you really imagine going from college to CEO in the same pair of glasses?  It's like wearing the same pair of shoes.  

Don't mind me, every couple years I just have to let it out.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

I can't understand how she finds the same frames again and again. Every time I find frames that I really like and am comfortable with by the time my next prescription rolls around they're no longer being carried by by eyeglass maker.  I try to get replacement lenses if I can but sometimes they can't make them to fit the old frames.

If I had Felicity's money, I'd get lasik surgery and not have to worry about glasses again.

• Love 3

I've been wearing glasses for long distance for the last 10 years and I found a style that suited me and I basically stuck with it. A few times I've just replaced the lenses and kept the frames. So I don't really think much about Felicity wearing the same ones all the time. 

If the CW was smart though, they should have had designers provide some new glasses every now and then, in the same way they provide wardrobe with new outfits and do a "As seen on Felicity Smoak on Arrow" advertising thing, but the CW isn't smart so...haha.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If I had Felicity's money, I'd get lasik surgery and not have to worry about glasses again.

Sadly, I can tell from personal experience that the surgery is not necessarily a permanent fix. Ten years after mine I found out I needed glasses again for driving at night and watching TV when my eyes get tired. I also ended up repurposing my sister's old frames, which I liked and they fit me better than anything I found in stores.

For those who would like a change for Felicity, what sort of frames would you chose? I really don't imagine her in anything but this style, like maybe purple, but that's as far as my imagination goes.

18 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I can't understand how she finds the same frames again and again. Every time I find frames that I really like and am comfortable with by the time my next prescription rolls around they're no longer being carried by by eyeglass maker.  I try to get replacement lenses if I can but sometimes they can't make them to fit the old frames.

Very good point!  Especially if you also consider how handy being able to see would be in a kidnapping situation that wouldn't be too careful of her glasses.  

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

I can't imagine her in a new style either. Maybe just some new colors? 

I'd try to keep the shape but mix up the colors.  Toss in some with some flash.  I still find the glasses that have an etched cutout on the stems very pretty.    I'm not really longing for a change so much as find that there hasn't been a change unrealistic.  

I don't think the current trends include though what she wears so maybe mix in some of the newer frame styles like the cat-eye frames or dark oversized frames. 

16 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Sadly, I can tell from personal experience that the surgery is not necessarily a permanent fix. Ten years after mine I found out I needed glasses again for driving at night and watching TV when my eyes get tired. 

Well that's depressing.  Another reason to stick with my boring glasses I guess.  

Edited by BkWurm1
4 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I'm not really longing for a change so much as find that there hasn't been a change unrealistic.  

I get this.  I honestly hadn't thought of it until you brought it up, though. TV has different rules.  It is funny to me that Felicity's look has changed less than the Green Arrow's by most measures.  Heck, even his eyewear gets upgraded in season two!

It's funny to me that so much time and design goes into all these super suits while Felicity's look is likely the result of EBR's character building work and a few hours thought by the costume department.  Although I guess she is also more versatile and actually gets more styling time these days since she probably has the most costume changes after SA these days.

• Love 1

I'd like Felicity to change her glasses a bit to match her outfits.  Like she changes her lipstick, which stays bright but the colour changes sometimes.

33 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Sadly, I can tell from personal experience that the surgery is not necessarily a permanent fix. Ten years after mine I found out I needed glasses again for driving at night and watching TV when my eyes get tired.

Driving at night is something that gets more and more difficult for me as I grow older.  I'd still take being able to see enough to find my glasses when I put them down without having to ask someone else for help.

Ok, so I fell down a rabbit hole trying glasses on Felicity.  There really aren't that many glasses that don't look good on EBR/Felicity.  

I liked these.

PS, if anyone knows how to post pictures smaller, I'd love to know, lol --Edited!  Thanks for the help!

.  1.png

Edited by BkWurm1
3 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

PS, if anyone knows how to post pictures smaller, I'd love to know, lol.  

If you click on the picture before posting you should be able to make it smaller. Drag the edges or right click and change the dimensions

ETA: Before, not after unless you edit the post.

Edited by catrox14
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

If you click on the picture after posting you should be able to make it smaller. Drag the edges or right click and change the dimensions

Do you know if there is a way to fix after posting?  I tried editing it now but it won't budge.  

Let me try something.

1.png.45cccc3d877619fafc7a4e752e62f4b0.p

@BkWurm1 

Okay. I was able to click on the picture and it goes into a box. I could click on the upper right corner where there is a tiny white box, that are on the corners ,and in the middle, of the borders. I could drag it and make it smaller

Edited by catrox14