Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E13: Finale LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, susannot said:

They did.  Gabbie totally fucking blew it with the Carl vote.  Their downfall is her fault.

And Christian for going along with it, but more on Gabby.

• Love 10
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'm looking for signs, but Mike having a big edit and now Nick saying he's been set up by Mike this whole time...it is making me nervous.  I still think his edit and game play is terrible.  He's the male Angelina.  Just picks up his ball and threatens to take it home if he doesn't get his own way.  And makes everyone else do his dirty work.  If he wins it'll be due to a bitter jury.

Mike or Nick? (I feel like from your past posts you mean Mike but I'm honestly not sure given Nick's tantrum lol.)

Just now, MissEwa said:

Mike or Nick? (I feel like from your past posts you mean Mike but I'm honestly not sure given Nick's tantrum lol.)

Lol more so Mike.  I think his edit is better tonight than it's been all season, but still not fantastic.  I just don't like how it's so much about the game from him.  Seriously, this is a top 10 season, but a Mike win takes it to low middle for me.  Seriously, he's that bad.  Same would go for Angelina or Alison winning.

• Love 7

Go Nick go!

Yes!  Nick wins immunity!  Suck it Mike!

Good bye Alison.  I'd love it if they flip the script and go after Mike.

Angelina is trying hard to contain her excitement because she knows she's safe.  Will she play her idol just to show it off even if doesn't need to?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Mike getting this far surprises me. I thought he’d be out pre-jury due to sunburn.

I’m conflicted about him potentially winning. On the one hand, he’s an ex-Racer. On the other, I hear he’s chummy with Probst.

Nick digging into his spot. Once again, would Probst bust a nut looking at him??

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh oh, I don't think - no, I think his pieces are matching up correctly. HURRAY NICK!! Emulating Worlds Apart Mike! Keep it up!

How do you remember this stuff? I can barely remember what happened on last season's Survivor.

• Love 3
Just now, Straycat80 said:

If they are smart they will vote Mike out now. I hope Nick didn’t believe a word Mike or Angelina said to him prior to that last challenge. 

I doubt he did, but I also doubt that they'll vote Mike out.  I don't know how popular he is with everyone else on the jury.

• Love 1

I'm blaming all the Davids to some extent for letting their numbers get away from them.  They got greedy.

Okay, I don't want Alison to go because I don't want Angelina to get her own way.

Oh god, please don't let this performance play out the way she wants.  Ang, they aren't supposed to help you get brownie points with the jury.  I gotta agree with Mike on this.  This girl is TERRIBLE at this game.

• Love 1

If Mike is voted out it will be Nick vs. 4 women.  I'm a feminist but unimpressed by any of their games.  Nick fought back from unimaginable odds.

Angelina's agenda just revealed itself.  She wants to play the idol and make a big dramatic splash.  Mike is onto her.

• Love 5

For once Mike is the voice of reason.  Please make her look like an ass.

Yay, Mike is telling Kara all about the plan!  I like you for now Mike.

Is she hiding a fake idol?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

At least Angelina is being honest. “I have a safety net. Why not fall into it?”

Mike isn’t impressed. Remember, he’s credited for writing The Emoji Movie, so he’d know about making stories. I recently found that out, and I was soooooooooo disappointed in him. 

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2

If you're asking yourself who to vote off and start off with "s/he's played a great game..." there's your answer.

Angelina isn't even good enough to get a Razzie.  She's blowing her game up right here.  This is going to come back to bite her.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

Okay, Angelina is going too far with the tactics.

Zeke’s boyfriend is the Crazy Rich Asians guy? Dang. I still can’t believe he’s transsexual, in the sense that he almost had as much body hair as me. I’m happy he’s happy.

• Love 2