Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

I'm sure most of you know this already... But @apinknightmare is amazing. And this fic is amazing.

Fallout by Apinknightmare

I've bookmarked it to read later but I'm not quite ready to face Oliver's mess yet.  I haven't even been back in the episode thread since the first night.   

• Love 4

I've bookmarked it to read later but I'm not quite ready to face Oliver's mess yet.  I haven't even been back in the episode thread since the first night.   

Yeah then this is definitely not for you right now... It was heartbreaking but I'm sure if you're not over his mess yet or haven't faced it then it will want to make you punch him in the face but also hug him because he's such a big dumb pine tree who made a big dumb decision and now he's suffering for it.

• Love 1

I really enjoyed three of the post 4.08 pics linked to above by machawicket, theshipsfirstmate, and apinknightmare.  All three were really beautifully written and explored different aspects of what Oliver's lie meant for the relationship in thoughtful ways.  I also think there is part of me that was enormously emotionally gratified by reading fics about Felicity walking out on Oliver right now (although I'm sure it will be really unfun if it happens on screen).  

• Love 2

I'm not usually a fan of AU works. The concept I tend to find counter productive. When I read an Olicity fic, I want Oliver and Felicity to be there. However, I caved with this one. I'm a massive Gilmore Girls fan and I kept seeing this one being rec'd. I was pleasantly surprised. It's cute and I can kind of see a similar dynamic between Olicity and Luke and Lorelai so it didn't feel out of character. 

I feel like they should just rename the LoA to Malcolm and his Minions.

That sounds like a band. Alvin and the Chipmunks, Malcolm and his Minions. Hey, it could be their cover for League killings!

• Love 4

I need help with some of the characters here. Who is the guy between Green Arrow and Deadshot(?)? And the person in the row above them? I think it's a woman. Between Green Lantern and Black Canary. Also the woman next to the Hawks. Is it Nyssa?

I know I was responding to the poster who said Thea and Roy were both in the photo I thought maybe Barry was confused for one of them lol

There's a woman in a darker red hood next to the Hawks, that's either Thea or it could be Nyssa but Nyssa doesn't wear a mask. 

Eh. Enough with the goopy Olicity heart eyes! (as if!)

I accidentally discovered this video when YouTube auto-advanced through Arrow videos. Throw back to S1 Action Awesomeness!!  May it be in our future again!

Edited by EmeraldArcher
  • Love 4

Eh. Enough with the goopy Olicity heart eyes! (as if!)

I accidentally discovered this video when YouTube auto-advanced through Arrow videos. Throw back to S1 Action Awesomeness!!  May it be in our future again!

Damn you for reminding me that in Season 1, the flashbacks were actually exciting.

Re. Slade and Oliver - I'm sure Veritas has been recced here before, but this vid is amazing. And when I first saw it, I became slightly obsessed with the song:

• Love 7

Re. Slade and Oliver - I'm sure Veritas has been recced here before, but this vid is amazing. And when I first saw it, I became slightly obsessed with the song:

I think this is my favorite fanvid for this show hands down. It's amazing.

• Love 1

This reminds me...  in the Jan. 2013 Ryan & Ryan podcast interview with MG and GB (recently posted in the Starling City Times thread), MG said that SA began bulking up even more (above his abs) during S1.  You can see a noticeable difference from the pilot to later in the season, and esp. up to now.

• Love 2

It's noticeable from last season to this. I know because I felt sad that Iris couldn't see him. Last year his arms were twice the size of Barry's. This year they must be three times the size. They really could have thrown her a bone and had her bump into him and give him a squeeze.

• Love 8

Damn you for reminding me that in Season 1, the flashbacks were actually exciting.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

(that's all)

• Love 3

Unfortunately I will never be able to look at Kyle Gallner without thinking about his Veronica Mars character.

I watched VM before Smallville..... Man I could never think of The Flash on that show without thinking of Cassidy (Beaver). I have to admit, the actor did a fantastic job in VM. He really did leave an impression.